PDA

View Full Version : Devil May Cry 4

Tempest Wind
07-21-2007, 07:30 PM
Eh, this game is supposed to come out next year(I think). They changed the main character(because we all know how great that goes;just look at the perfect examples:Halo 2 and MGS2......even DMC2), and he reminds me of Ichigo Kurosaki...Dante is still playable, but I dont know how exactly he will be. When you are able to play as Dante, his styles from DMC3 are back, and they changed it up abit. Instead of only being able to change it from those statues, and pre-mission menu, you can change it mid-battle, which can make one awesome combo lol. Personally, I cant wait for this game. What are your thoughts on it?

Chris-san
07-21-2007, 07:56 PM
Gonna be pre-ordering it after I buy Halo 3. I'm a long-time fan of DMC, and I can even stand to sit through the second game and even enjoy it a little. I'm extremely excited for it!

Tempest Wind
07-21-2007, 07:59 PM
I skipped the second DMC myself, because I heard how bad it was -.-

Light Buster
07-23-2007, 11:54 PM
Two things:

1) DMC4 is going to be on the Xbox 360 (Some say that because Capcom needed more money.)

2) Let's hope DMC4 is good so people start buying PS3s.

Tempest Wind
07-24-2007, 12:03 AM
[quote=Hecticmaniac;1776651]1) DMC4 is going to be on the Xbox 360 (Some say that because Capcom needed more money.)
quote]

Rather old news x.x but, its probally true...

Regex
07-24-2007, 09:51 AM
They had to branch out to the 360. They wanted to be able to sell some games.

Kyvaan
07-31-2007, 03:21 AM
Correction: DMC4 is going to be multi-platform (PS3, Xbox360, and PC) because Capcom wants to expand their fan base. Not just to sell more games, they want to expand their fan base.

Wolfwood
07-31-2007, 03:24 AM
Capcom is aiming for most their games to be multiplatform. Pretty old news there.
But DMC4 i'm not sure what to think of. I think i'll need to rent this one first since the previous games have gone back and forth from good and bad in my view ^^;

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Kyvaan
07-31-2007, 03:32 AM
DMC4 sounds pretty good and looks amazing. However most fans are disappointed in the fact you don't start out as Dante. You'll have to unlock him. But overall, the game seems pretty decent

Azel
07-31-2007, 03:32 AM
Alot of games are going multiplatform for fan expansion. Doesn't make DMC4 any less good to me. I agree, perhaps you should test it to see if it's held up to it's reputation and all the hype instead of just going out in a heartbeat and buying it but I think this is going to be the best addition to the series.

Regex
07-31-2007, 11:25 AM
Correction: DMC4 is going to be multi-platform (PS3, Xbox360, and PC) because Capcom wants to expand their fan base. Not just to sell more games, they want to expand their fan base.

I'm not sure you understand the motivation behind this. They need to expand in order to reach their already established fan base. Once they get that far, then they can talk about expanding their fan base further.

Of course, you know why they expand their fan base? To sell more games.

Jose
07-31-2007, 04:15 PM
Hoping it's as good as everyone says it will be

lordrellik8
07-31-2007, 04:34 PM
i hope that vergil and sparda are playable characters.

Kyvaan
08-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Well there's no confirmation on Vergil playing a part in the game and I doubt that Sparda will be in it. Those it is likely that he might make an appearance. So we'll just have to wait and see

Tempest Wind
08-06-2007, 03:57 AM
Nero is voiced by the Black Power Ranger haha.(Thats also Vash the Stampede for Trigun fans...or if your newer to anime, hes English Ichigo Kurosaki. But then again, hes been in loads of animes/video games....)

Edit:His name is Johnny Yong Bosch