PDA

View Full Version : Super SF2 Turbo: HD remix

Buruku
07-19-2007, 11:21 AM
This is old news, but I'm throwing it out for any 360/PS3 owners who didn't know about it.

I hope you guys realize the greatness of this. I mean, its like....its Street Fighter II...in high def...with competitive online. !!!!!!! Repeat those words over and over!! Street Fighter...HD....online. I can't expect everyone else to share my enthusiasm, but sweet jesus this rocks.

Anyway

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1016/548574687_c2b7b5ee05_o.jpghttp://farm2.static.flickr.com/1204/548574763_bb281221a0_o.jpg

This is a Live Arcade game for the 360 and probably the PS3 too. Aside from the fact that the game is in progress theres not that much info on it. Capcom is releasing an HD Puzzle Fighter remake as well, another game I really love.

Its just nice to see some of the old favorite games being brought back to life and able to play competively right from your couch.

氷の動物
07-19-2007, 12:13 PM
Let's just hope it runs better then the SFII already available for XBOX Live Arcade because that game suffers from some slowdown when you play online... and also the XBOX360 (and XBOX as well) have the worst standard control to try and play fighting games with, the D-Pad is useless and it is hard to pull of the rotations using the analog stick, whereas in the Street Fighter Anniversary Edition for PS2 I can pull off moves every time I input them trying to do the same thing in SFII for XBOX Live Arcade I was having a majorly difficult time trying to pull stuff off using an analog stick.

Buruku
07-19-2007, 01:56 PM
Let's just hope it runs better then the SFII already available for XBOX Live Arcade because that game suffers from some slowdown when you play online... and also the XBOX360 (and XBOX as well) have the worst standard control to try and play fighting games with, the D-Pad is useless and it is hard to pull of the rotations using the analog stick, whereas in the Street Fighter Anniversary Edition for PS2 I can pull off moves every time I input them trying to do the same thing in SFII for XBOX Live Arcade I was having a majorly difficult time trying to pull stuff off using an analog stick.

Yeah the controllers a problem, hopefully they'll make an arcade stick, or at least a controller with a similar layout. Whenever I played the anniversary collection on the ps2 thats what I used, those controllers made for it.

I didn't know they already had SFII on Live, that one has to be just a port though, this one they're actually taking the time to redo the art so it should be better.