PDA

View Full Version : 2 whom it may concern...num. 2 lol

Sasuke is God
07-13-2007, 10:20 PM
My bad...thought misc would b ok.
I AM BACK! I was in the hospital for the past month, but isa A OK now! so to the friends i've lost contact...pm me...to the rest of u....ello!!

keezy.
07-14-2007, 12:43 AM
i know we just met today, but still glad u r ok. and nice to meet u, hope we r considered friends now n_n

NiesaxShiori
07-14-2007, 06:37 AM
welcome to af:welcome:
more posting:)
dont insult other user:closedeye
pm me if wanna friends or wanna join family
lastly ..enjoy ur stay!!!:p
hav fun!!:D

zyronet
07-14-2007, 06:48 AM
there you finally made it to the right forum!
We're glad you're back, though i dont know you..
:welcome: back!
Enjoy and stay active!

ShadowWalker
07-14-2007, 06:58 AM
Hmm...Good to know we have Pistons fans out there. Way to be. ^_^:cool:

death-angel
07-14-2007, 07:05 AM
heya!

:welcome: to AF!!
have fun!

and PM me if you need a friend.

Gouki
07-14-2007, 11:28 AM
Hello how are you? :welcome: to AnimeForum I hope you have a great time Here and make alot of new friends as well as posting alot and staying active. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time.
Have a great time
~Shadows curse

╬Karami Mew~Meow
07-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Hey! Welcome back! yeeey! ^_^ I don't really know you, but I've seen you around. Yeey! Sasuke is god! Yeah, your name says it all. ^_^

Tsuneki
07-14-2007, 11:54 AM
Welcome BACK fellow member.
~*Gives Cookie*~
Have fun and read rules.
PM ~Private Message~ me if you need anything...
Or a you know a buddy or something.
Please enjoy your stay here. ^^
Don't double post. And please act mature on the Forum.
Please enjoy yourself.
Well see you around the Forum
=~.^=
Loves Ya!
Neki~

Elphaba
07-14-2007, 01:14 PM
welcome to the forums. have fun and see you around. PM me if you want to be friends.

~Mithrosent~
07-15-2007, 12:09 PM
xD!!If people looked at your post count, They would see you have been here enough to know the rules. But since it's you, Maybe you need a tad bit of reminding ;) I am really Glad your back SIG!! Feel Betteh Deary. But yeah....Welcome back dude. Be nice. Got enough bad rep as it is. Have a great day. :) Love ya tons, ~Gen~
*P.S.-Love your nindo..<3*
:ninja:

Mio
07-15-2007, 12:12 PM
Hey,welcome back to the forum lol.

Myrra
07-15-2007, 01:11 PM
Welcome back. Hope everything is okay now.
Have fun and follow those rules!

~ Myrra

mitsuki tensei
07-15-2007, 08:22 PM
to the af, hope you have recovered well, haven't lost your touch and also have fun..

Hitsugaya389
07-16-2007, 09:50 AM
Welcome back!!!!!

Shizune-chan
07-16-2007, 03:58 PM
Hi!! Welcome to AF
follow the rules
and have fun!!:)

Ayame_Sohma
07-17-2007, 04:15 PM
Welcome to Anime forum dot com

please read the rules and follow them

have fun posting

Ayame

RandomActs
07-17-2007, 04:47 PM
Ello! Weebee stranger person!

GO POWER RANGERS =D

Chariza
07-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Hi AF brother...
Sasuke is God...
yuck that just kills me...
just kidding ^^'
Glad you're doin' fine.
Hope you are okay now.
PM me kk. Peace

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
07-17-2007, 05:21 PM
Hope you are well!! I am sure you remeber to read and follow the rules!! Have fun!! PM me if you need anything!!

ShadowWalker
07-18-2007, 03:04 AM
::shakes his head laughing:: When I disappeared....handling life matters, and then come back...and I get flak for my post count, for doubling posting(since these boards are still -new- to me. =p), and get told to act mature on the boards, obey the rules, and to have fun...--tries to think if he missed any- Heh!

Smells like home. ^_^ **snickers** Needless to say, being me will be fun enough! Needless to say, it's been a -long- time, and chances are not many people remember the "old" days, but all the same it will be fun just the same. Looking forward to better days, and no one needs to worry about me causing problems. ^^ --Halo appears-- I wouldn't dream of it. ^^ teehee.

Lol. Good to see some names, and thanks for posting! ^_^ --Munchs stolen cookie-- For the snack. ^^ --points at the double posts since he is guilty-- As for that, that's just something to keep Minako on her toes, have to make her work for it right? =p Slacker! Even if she is a "lil spoon. Anyways! Thanks for the welcome, and now that I have "Follow the Bloody Rules!" etched into my mind, I will do my level best. ^^ Swear.

So! Who wants to get on my good side and play World of Darkness? =D --Big grin-- Any excuse why you can't of course equals death...Soo.....!! Who wants to roll a character? =) ::giggles as his eyes glow brightly neon blue as he rubs his hands together:: I am more then willing to help anyone roll any manner of character that would be possible...as well..! Even beating Lon repeatly should it become warrented....or just to pass the time. ^_^ See?! Aren't I Fun? =DD <----Those mean fun!

Lol:cool:

Welcome back! Glad to see the hospital helped you. ^_^ Too many times these days it doesn't. ^^

CherryMei
07-18-2007, 06:56 AM
weLcome again to AF...^^, im actually new here so it seems like you don't know me...

Yukari
07-18-2007, 06:51 PM
yay! You're back!!
We Missed you SIG.
Oh and Happy Birthday!
As well as I hope you recovered well

Kyra Shinn Yamato
07-19-2007, 04:52 AM
Hello and welcome back at AF!!
-follow the rules
-be enjoy here
and I hope you have fun here.

PM me if you need anything. Friends, family or whatever. ^^

Korobi
07-19-2007, 04:02 PM
Hey, welcome back to AF! Have fun and look both ways before crossing the street!

mew mew
07-21-2007, 12:29 AM
hi there.. welcome to the forum.. see ya around..^^

Sasuke is God
07-21-2007, 07:53 AM
Thank u all for ur good words.

LiLi.
07-22-2007, 04:48 AM
Even though i dont know you, Welcome Back To AF!!! Hope you still have contact with your friends ;)