PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good deck!

shane the ninja
07-13-2007, 01:46 PM
Is this a good deck? yes i know some of the cards are not legal to use but this is simply for fun

Monsters:

3x cyber dragon.
3x blue eyes white dragon
1x blue eyes shining dragon
1x red eyes black chick
1x red eyes black dragon
1x red eyes darkness dragon
1x dragon piper
1x cyber stein

Fusion monsters:
blue eyes ultimate dragon
cyber end dragon
cyber twin dragon

Magic cards:

1x monster reborn
1x premature burial
2x fusion gate
3x polymerization
1x graceful charity
1x pot of greed
1x mountain
1x raigeki
1x dark hole
1x harpie's feather duster
1x heavy storm
1x power bond
1x future fusion
1x dragon treasure
1x swords of revealing light

Traps:

1x call of the haunted
1x jar of greed
1x magic cylinder
1x mirror force
2x waboku
2x negate attack
1x solemn wishes

Yes i know there are more than 40 cards most of which are not allowed to be used in areal duel this is simply for fun, let me know what you think also please post you're ideal deck like mine

Gouki
07-13-2007, 02:05 PM
Yes that is a good deck but all the monsters are high cost

Insurgo
07-13-2007, 03:47 PM
Well, I haven't played this game in about two years, time to pass on what I know, the monsters are too high cost, it seems you like Dragons, try adding combo cards like instead of having Blue eyes ultimate or Cyber end Dragon have at least ONE of those and have Dragon troops and trap cards dragons, try having more trap and magic negating cards.

seraphic_demon
07-14-2007, 01:20 AM
I don't think so, it's strong...but it ain't a balanced deck. Too many high level monsters...can't possibly summon them in a real game.

Saiyan Destroyer
07-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Actually IMHO this is a HORRIBLE deck. There's so much better ways to do fusions since they've released stuff to help fusions such as Fusion Overload and Future Fusion. There's only two tributable monsters> Cyber Dragons have special summoning conditions. Dragon's Treasure is a waste of space, equipment cards basically suck in YGO. Field Magics outside Gravekeepers Valley and MAYBE A Legendary Ocean are bad. Not enough power and they're also easily destroyed considering people run MST, Heavy Storm, I've seen Giant Trunade get a lot of play too. Mobius is STILL three per deck along with Razia the Stone Monarch. Jar of Greed, Negate Attack, and Solemn Wishes are more cards that don't serve a purpose.

I sincerly appologize, I know this post may have come off as an direct attack on your and your deck building. I know I'mm not tryign to insult your or cause a flame war.

shane the ninja
07-16-2007, 02:34 PM
I know the monsterss are strong but chance are you'll draw the perfect fusion material and a poly merization or fusion gate

Saiyan Destroyer
07-16-2007, 02:37 PM
Chances aren't. You'll either get flooded with fusions but not material or fusion materials without fusions. Fusion decks are very trick to make them work right.

shane the ninja
07-18-2007, 12:16 PM
I have tested it and 50/50 really
some times i get a good hand sometimes a bad one

Saiyan Destroyer
07-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Hence you're too dependant on fusions. You need a back up rather it be offense or defense. Decks don't work like magic. Decks should have a good opening hand 80% of the time. Not 50% that's when you need to fix something.

Sawada Ieyasu
08-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Well honestly to truth, It'd be a good deck. =/

Kradman
09-08-2007, 05:17 PM
those are good!

Kawaii Maiden SnS
09-11-2007, 05:42 AM
The cards in this are good, but its going to be way too difficult to get a good outcome with these. All of them are too high leveled, and unless you have very cooperative cards like E-Heroes, chances are that this deck will let you down. Plus, you'll have nothing really that good to protect you if the opponent is on the offense, na-no-da. ^_^;;

Daisuke(han)
09-15-2007, 06:00 AM
Well, the magic cards are goods, but you have to have more monsters in your deck with 4 stars or less, only that way you can defend your live points.
If you work a litle more in your deck it can be a great deck...
Hope it help you out...
Good luck!

_CTA_
09-15-2007, 06:20 AM
You also need weaker monsters. How can you summon the strong ones while you cant make sacrifices? Also, weak monsters with effects are good too.

Sanosuke23
09-17-2007, 11:17 PM
Monsters:

3x cyber dragon.
1x red eyes black chick
1x red eyes black dragon
1x red eyes darkness dragon
1x cyber stein
2x Lord of D.
1x Dark Hex-sealed Fusion
2x Light Hex-sealed Fusion
1x Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End

Fusion monsters:
cyber end dragon
cyber twin dragon
king dragun

Magic cards:

1x monster reborn
1x premature burial
2x fusion gate
3x polymerization
1x graceful charity
1x pot of greed
1x raigeki
1x dark hole
1x heavy storm
1x power bond
2x Flute of Summoning Dragon

Traps:

1x call of the haunted
1x magic cylinder
1x mirror force
2x waboku
2x negate attack
1x solemn wishes

41 cards, barely over the limit.

I fixed your deck to make it more workable, even though some of the cards I added may be difficult to get if you plan on making this irl. King Dragun can special summon a dragon once per turn from your hand and protect them from targeting effects, and the Hex-Sealed Fusions not only work off the field with their effect but can also be kept in the hand and used as a replacement for any part of the fusion. They would make summoning your fusions much easier. I put Lord of D. in there not only because of it being a fusion material for King Dragun; its effect of negating any effect that targets dragons is certainly a help and using Flute of Summoning Dragon you can get out your beefier monsters with a special summon. This is a Light/Dark deck, so it only makes sense to put CED in there, especially since it's for fun and not for tournaments.

Alternatively...

Monsters:

3x cyber dragon.
1x blue eyes shining dragon
1x red eyes black chick
1x red eyes black dragon
3x Nimble Momonga
1x Lord of D.
3x Light Hex-Sealed Fusion
1x Dark Hex-Sealed Fusion
2x Kaibaman
3x Dragon Dwelling in the Cave

Fusion monsters:
cyber end dragon
cyber twin dragon
King Dragun
B. Skull Dragon

Magic cards:

1x monster reborn
1x premature burial
1x fusion gate
2x polymerization
1x graceful charity
1x pot of greed
1x raigeki
1x dark hole
1x heavy storm
1x power bond
2x Inferno Fire Blast

Traps:

1x call of the haunted
1x magic cylinder
2x Sakuretsu Armor
2x waboku
2x negate attack
1x Dragon's Rage

46 card deck, which I feel is a comfortable amount. This one focuses more on stalling until you can either special summon them with their respective cards or simply have two monsters out on the field for them. Inferno Fire Blast is a nice 2400 DD for Red Eyes, and Nimble Momonga will help to keep you alive with a potential 3000 extra LP. Dragon's Rage is a Fairy Meteor Crush for all dragons on your side of the field, and B. Skull Dragon is there because we all love 3200 atk beatsticks, don't we? :D

Knightmare
09-24-2007, 09:50 PM
Still have to be careful of cards like dragon capture jar and stuff of the sort, if you don't plan on diversifying the deck.

Believe it!
09-25-2007, 12:59 PM
I would take out mountain, since your monsters are already high attack. That card won't help much.

Also, you have too many high level monsters. Either add more low level monsters or add more traps that prevent your opponent from launching attacks.

DarkMoonPrince
09-25-2007, 04:41 PM
I like your deck, but it's hard to use, Here's one of my decks, But I don't use banned cards...My deck is weird, but ok, eh..I'm still fixing it so give me some tips.

Monsters:

-Gilford The Lightning x1
-Needle Worm x1
-Spear Dragon x1
-Jinzo x1
-Command Knight x3
-Obnoxious Celtic Guard x1
-The End Of Anubis x1
-Magician Of Faith x1
-Gemini Elf x1
-Blue Eyes White Dragon x1 (Added for fun)
-Cyber Dragon x3
-Lava Golem x1
-Slate Warrior x1
-Goddess With The Third Eye x1
-Buster Blader x1
-Dark Magician x1
-The Dark Hex Sealed Fusion x1
-Vorse Raider x1
-Penguin Soldier x1 (added for fun)
-Mystic Swordsman Lv.4 x1
-The Creator x1 (Added for fun)
-Elemental Hero Neos x1
-Elemental Hero Sparkman x1

Spells:

-Axe Of Despair x3
-Swords Of Revealing Light x1
-Future Fusion x1
-Clock Tower Prison x1
-Polymerization x1
-A Feather Of The Phoenix x1
-Lightning Vortex x2
-Premature Burial x1
-Monster Reincarnation x1

Traps:

-Negate Attack x2
-Magic Cylinder x3
-Shadow Spell x1
-Call Of The Haunted x1
-Torrential Tribute x1
-Mask Of Restrict x1
-Nightmare Wheel x1
-Imperial Order x1

Fusions:

-Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman
-Dark Paladin
-Cyber End Dragon
-Cybertech Overdragon

I hope you like this deck, If there are any tips, Please Tell me.