PDA

View Full Version : if you could add a new person?

devildog
07-12-2007, 12:30 AM
If you could add a new person to bleach who would it be? it does'nt have to be from an other show just what kinda person would it be?

Hitsugaya389
07-12-2007, 08:17 AM
i would add someone like The 3rd Hokage, so that person can protect what is close to them just as the 3rd did.

black26
07-12-2007, 08:21 AM
i would add a character that stronger than Goku
for bleach become more extreme

~*Sailor Mercury*~
07-12-2007, 07:15 PM
I think Bleach is great just the way it is. And it's extreme enough, thank you.

hokiboshi
07-13-2007, 12:55 AM
I'll probably add a new class of shinigamis to equalize the hollows' vaste lorde class (in case you've forgotten, vaste lordes are a sub class of hollows called menos. their abilities are superior to the captain class shinigamis). the new shinigami class would come from the realm of soul society's soul king (hence, they are the "heavenly guardians")

Sogetsin
07-14-2007, 12:39 AM
A character who's a demon, not a hallow, but a youkai who has legendary strength stronger than Aizen and Yamamoto but cant control it once its unleashed. He also should have a little sister who he would give his life to protect and when in danger would trigger the immense Demon power.

Sogetsin
07-14-2007, 09:02 PM
I got a new idea. A Character who's from soul society who has bankai, but never became an official Shinigami. He should also have a hollow form. And of course be stronger than Ichigo, Aizen and Yamamoto, and he doesnt care about what happens in the real world or soul society, all he cares about is killing his father who is a murderer and is the only one stronger than him.

P.S. I make up junk like this all the time.

Wio
07-14-2007, 09:56 PM
I would add Urahara's son. He'd be a vizard.

lordrellik8
07-31-2007, 04:52 PM
i would add someone from a game,
like dante from the devil may cry games.

bankai
08-01-2007, 01:21 AM
i'd add myself...with no zampakutou...i wouldn't need one because of my super ridiculous gianormous power...hahaha

Twig Ee
08-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Id add Naruto and see him endlessly fight with Ichigo(that would be hilarious)

kayura
08-01-2007, 11:01 PM
i would add myself. i'd be kisuke's woman! or if he don't want me, i'll be byakuya's new girl. but i much prefer kisuke (he's more my type), and i'd make sure he wouldn't turn me down. :cool:

Wio
08-02-2007, 12:51 AM
i would add myself. i'd be kisuke's woman! or if he don't want me, i'll be byakuya's new girl. but i much prefer kisuke (he's more my type), and i'd make sure he wouldn't turn me down. :cool:
Trust me, Kisuke isn't your type. I don't even think he's stopped beating Yoruichi yet.

tomoyo_daidouji
08-02-2007, 10:13 AM
i'd probably add a new captain to the mix, a female captain who wields the most powerful demon magic type soul slayer (she would also be soul society's best demon magic user). she would be a bossy type of woman who would take the helm of the 5th squad and snap some sense into hinamori about aizen never coming back.

hokiboshi
08-02-2007, 12:15 PM
i'd add the ultimate vaizard, one who is a captain level shinigami (like ichigo) that has perfect control of his inner hollow to the point where he can even bring him out to switch with him in battle