PDA

View Full Version : Yoruichi's soul slayer

hokiboshi
07-11-2007, 01:09 PM
Shihouin Yoruichi was a former soul society captain, this is a fact, however, one critical element missing from her is her soul slayer. In one episode of BLEACH, where she was fighting alongside current 2nd squad captain Soi Fong (who was at that time her subordinate) she was seen holding a soul slayer, so what has become of her sword?

Hitsugaya389
07-11-2007, 02:37 PM
she is probably retired her sword and hid it somewhere

Sogetsin
07-14-2007, 05:54 PM
That is interesting.... and also if she was a captain shouldnt she have bankai? This raises alot of questions.

Hollow Ichigo
07-14-2007, 06:19 PM
It could be that her Soul slayer is like Urahara it is not to be used to help or give power. Or she just doesnt use it anymore.

Wio
07-14-2007, 10:08 PM
I do remember she was the head of some technology department or something but I don't recall her being an actual captain. There is never any scene of her fighting in shinigami clothing nor with a soul slayer.

Either way, I don't think she has a shinigami.

hokiboshi
07-14-2007, 11:19 PM
the one you remember is Urahara. Yoruichi was the head of the Secret Mobile Corps. so technically, this makes her a captain

Wio
07-14-2007, 11:36 PM
the one you remember is Urahara. Yoruichi was the head of the Secret Mobile Corps. so technically, this makes her a captain
That's interesting. I didn't know that Yoruichi is a shinigami still. Orihime, for example, is not a shinigami but has spiritual powers.

hokiboshi
07-14-2007, 11:45 PM
thats because she (and chad as well) got her powers by ichigo's influence (i dont know how that works honestly). As a result, She gets Shunshun Rikka (nd chad Gets thatbionic arm thinggy)

Wio
07-17-2007, 12:41 AM
Yes, well, even Ganju has that weird sand ability. His older sis also is not a shinigami but was friends with yoruichi and probably has some spirit power abilities herself.

hokiboshi
07-17-2007, 01:41 AM
as for the shiba family (ganju and his older sister kuukaku), they were born with spirit powers (and they are actually one of the four great noble houses)

Aragil
07-17-2007, 12:33 PM
I think Yoruichi probably hid her Soul Slayer somewhere, for some obscure reason. As for her being a captain, there is a possibility she is after all.

bankai
07-17-2007, 12:48 PM
does anybody still remember when she fought Soi Fon...that final technique,does it ring a bell...+ she is the Godess of Flash Steps. she doesn't need a zampaktou.

Wicked Pleasures
07-18-2007, 02:37 PM
If you remember when Yoruichi and Soi Fon fought, Soi Fon mentioned that she mastered her zanpaku-to in a way that Yoruichi never could (mentioning the technique with the butterfly.) Implying, that Soi Fon's zanpaku-to once belonged to Yoruichi.

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
07-18-2007, 11:50 PM
that is possible but it could also mean that Soi Fon is saying that she is more accomplished with her zanpakto than yourichi was with hers.

ajin
07-20-2007, 08:59 PM
It could be that her Soul slayer is like Urahara it is not to be used to help or give power. Or she just doesnt use it anymore. I agree. She's no longer a shinigami so there's no reason for her to use a zanpakuto.