PDA

View Full Version : Bleach closely related to Naruto

Hollow Ichigo
07-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Ok some of the fights remind me of Fights from Naruto.

Example Byakuya Vs. Naruto.

Same as Garra vs Lee.

Slumber
07-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Naruto fought Byakuya?

Hitsugaya389
07-10-2007, 08:45 PM
No, he didn't.
I think this is what H.I. is trying to say:

Byakuya- Gaara(if in naruto)
Ichigo- Rock Lee(if in naruto)

Anti-God
07-10-2007, 11:19 PM
I can see where your coming from. Byakuya and Gaara do have similar control capabilities, referring to Byakuya's Senbonzakura and Gaara's sand-manipulation. Bleach and Naruto rest on separate planes of power and for the majority differ in attack methods, but putting that aside, some of the confrontations are very similar.

I'll use your example to describe this. The Byakuya vs. Ichigo fight was somewhat similar to the bout between Gaara and Lee. Byakuya relied on Senbonzakura, Gaara depended on his ability to control sand, Ichigo used his speed, and Lee fell back on his Taijutsu. >.O That's where the similarities end.

Upon Byakuya's use of Annihilationscape, the battles go their separate ways.

Hollow Ichigo
07-10-2007, 11:58 PM
I see Renji's and Ichigo rivlay the same as naruto and Sasuke. Also Oruchimaru and Aizen are close to the same. the Renji Byakuya fight reminded me of itachi and Sasuke

Interpreter
07-11-2007, 02:27 AM
Oh ya ya, all the examples i could think of was already said, so i suppose all i could say was, yeah, i agree!

Hitsugaya389
07-11-2007, 08:18 AM
Orihime Inoue is kinda like Sakura.

Erikai
07-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Orihime Inoue is kinda like Sakura.

I wouldn't say that. Orihimie (I have to say even though she is my third favorite character on the show) is no where near a nerd as Sakura, last time I checked Orihimie didn't have a "Demon side" to her, and did you even look at the time when she fought that hollow to save Tatsuki?

I could go on, but, I think I made my point.

Hitsugaya389
07-11-2007, 10:23 AM
I wouldn't say that. Orihimie (I have to say even though she is my third favorite character on the show) is no where near a nerd as Sakura, last time I checked Orihimie didn't have a "Demon side" to her, and did you even look at the time when she fought that hollow to save Tatsuki?

I could go on, but, I think I made my point.

yes she is.
she is exactly like her

Hollow Ichigo
07-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Orihime and Sakura. Yeah liek when Skaura cut her hair and fought. that was Orihime when she killed her first hollow. I see Neji and Uryuu are the same. Destiny and I hate Soul reapers. I ahte the hyuuga clan. My father this. My grandfather this. BLah Blah Blah. Chad is hard i see him as.................Asuma i guess im not sure.

Starscream Fire
07-15-2007, 03:02 PM
no offence to naruto, but i think bleach is alot more bloody and violent.

perhaps naruto gets heavier later on. im on episode 3 now.

your might be right.

i prefer bleach.

but sakuras funny in naruto when the inner spirit shows up what she really wants.

Kurotsuchi Nemu
07-19-2007, 12:19 AM
isn't momo hinamori like hinata but less shy

Wio
07-19-2007, 01:04 AM
"Once you have seen one anime, you have seen them all" - many youtubers

Azel
07-19-2007, 01:06 AM
"Once you have seen one anime, you have seen them all" - many youtubers

Why is this? because of the massive number of amv's overcoming youtube?

Wio
07-19-2007, 01:42 AM
Why is this? because of the massive number of amv's overcoming youtube?
All animes have characters in them which are almost identicle to characters of another anime. All animes have the same japanese humour. All animes have some philosophy of what "true power" is and other philosophies on the meaning of life, the universe, and everything jacked into them.

Other than that, many people who can't stand one anime end up hating any anime they come across. On the other hand, when someone likes an anime there is a good chance that they'll like another series for simply being an anime.

Hollow Ichigo
07-19-2007, 07:51 PM
yeah Orochimaru is like the 12 division captain. The mad doctor.

Wio
07-20-2007, 01:21 AM
yeah Orochimaru is like the 12 division captain. The mad doctor.
Byakuya = Itachi

The strong silent type, the fangirl bait, etc.

Giliwko
07-20-2007, 01:31 AM
All of you listen to me....ye don't have to wonder why because the makers of Bleach,Naruto,One piece,Slam dunk,& Get backers are the same.
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s56/escaflownebutantan/tenjou14.gif
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s56/escaflownebutantan/intro.gif

Wio
07-20-2007, 01:58 AM
All of you listen to me....ye don't have to wonder why because the makers of Bleach,Naruto,One piece,Slam dunk,& Get backers are the same.
You mean japanese people?

BuLmA
08-22-2007, 03:06 AM
Naruto & Ichigo looked desame.

Hollow Ichigo
08-22-2007, 03:02 PM
You mean japanese people?

HAHAHAHAHAH JAPANESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! LOL THAT MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!

Manhattan_Project_2000
08-22-2007, 10:34 PM
Pfft. Bleach is no where near as close to Naruto as it is Yu Yu Hakusho. I posted a thread about it: no one cared.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=59728

Gjallarhorn
08-23-2007, 12:29 AM
Pfft. Bleach is no where near as close to Naruto as it is Yu Yu Hakusho. I posted a thread about it: no one cared.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=59728

I actually think this is much closer than Naruto, though it is undeniable that Bleach an Naruto are similar, seeing as they are long running shounen series.

Just to add onto your comparison to Yu Yu hakusho, I think Genkai is seen in Yoruichi. While Urahara essentially gave Ichigo his own powers like Koenma gave Yusuke his, Yoruichi taught Ichigo to improve his powers and gave him special abilities (i.e. Bankai) in the same way Genkai taught Yusuke the Spirit Wave and Shotgun, as well as most of his other special attacks.

KuroTan
08-29-2007, 04:46 PM
I actually think this is much closer than Naruto, though it is undeniable that Bleach an Naruto are similar, seeing as they are long running shounen series.

Just to add onto your comparison to Yu Yu hakusho, I think Genkai is seen in Yoruichi. While Urahara essentially gave Ichigo his own powers like Koenma gave Yusuke his, Yoruichi taught Ichigo to improve his powers and gave him special abilities (i.e. Bankai) in the same way Genkai taught Yusuke the Spirit Wave and Shotgun, as well as most of his other special attacks.

too true.^^ i actually read an article where the guy who made the bleach manga (his name escapes me) couldnt serialize his bleach series at the beginning because the publishers thought it was too similar to the then popularly running manga yu yu hakusho.i just cant remember which site i pulled that article from.^^'

Manhattan_Project_2000
08-29-2007, 10:05 PM

I think I would have made that comparison, but at the time I wasn't so far in the series to know Yaruichi from a hole in the wall.

Kristen
08-30-2007, 09:19 AM
Blargh. I don't see much in BLEACH of Naruto at all. Other than the long-running shounen series thing and the constant battles between two great powers (which is basically EVERY shounen series), there isn't really anything substantially alike about them.

Now, Yu Yu and BLEACH I can see. I can also see the Genaki/Yoruichi relation. They have similar lines between the character references and plot. Dead people, battles, powers, etc all have a lot of similarities. But, though I once liked Yu Yu, I don't honestly believe it's on the same level with BLEACH. I feel that BLEACH is more detailed in all of this, maybe simply because it runs more/longer, I don't know. But I think that BLEACH did a better job than Yu Yu could have ever done. (Again, this could be relative to time periods and all that nonsense.)

dark wrath
10-17-2007, 09:13 PM
they are similar but i like bleach better