Traps

1x Mirror Force
1x call of the haunted
1x Magical cylinder
1x Negate attack
1x gravity bind
1x waboku
2x dust tornado

Yes i know i may have gone over 40 cards and i have used 4 cards that may have not been released but it is my ideal fantasy deck, i use it on a game called duel monsters online and have one a few of the tournements that they host with it.

The main startegy focuses on getting the legendary knights out, then usaing them to summon ra which when the yare destroyed allows them to becom the knight of destiny so you will have the two strongest monsters i have seen to date

Saiyan Destroyer
07-08-2007, 02:21 PM
Well I don't know what the limb stuff does. Ra is NOT tournament legal, they've decided NOT to make a CRD (Current Rulings Documentine) on the "god" cards. I can still give you a hand for a legal/casual deck...

Tribute Monsters
1x Sun Dragon Ra / The Winged Dragon of Ra
1x Jinzo

Tribute 19
1x Breaker the Magical Warrior
1x D.D. Warrior Lady
1x Magician of Faith
1x Morphing Jar
1x Sangan
1x Spirit Reaper
1x Tsukoyomi
1x Witch of the Black Forest
2x D.D. Assailant
3x Giant Germ
3x Bubonic Verm
3x Nimble Momonga

Spells 14
1x Change of Heart
1x Confiscation
1x Dark Hole
1x Delinquent Duo
1x Graceful Charity
1x Harpies Feather Duster
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mirage of Nightmare
1x Monster Reborn
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Pot of Greed
1x Premature Burial
1x Snatch Steal
1x Swords of Revealing Light
1x The Forceful Sentry

Traps 5
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Imperial Order
1x Mirror Force
1x Ring of Destruction
1x Torrential Tribute

Total Cards: 41

The limbs and Legacy have NOT been released. I have instead made you a nice usable fun God deck. It uses JUST one god. I also updated it for the Traditional Format. To make it ready for that, just drop Ra for BLS-Envoy of the Beginning and/or Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End.

Yuki Judai
07-08-2007, 03:38 PM
Has the title says rate my yugioh deck.

Monsters 16:

1x winged dragon of ra
1x Dark Magician of Chaos
1x Dark Magician.
1x Dark Magician Girl.
1x Magician's Valkyria.
1x Breaker the Magical warrior.
2x Skilled White Magician.
2x Skilled Dark Magician.
2x Magician Of Faith.
1x Old Vindictive Magician.
1x Aprentice Magician.
2x Marauding Captain.
2x Elemental Hero Wild Heart.

Magic.

1x Swords Of Revealing Light
1x Pot Of Greed
1x Graceful Charity
1x Heavy Strom
1x Harpie's Feather Duster
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Dark Hole
1x Raigeki
1x Monster reborn
1x Premature Burial
2c Nobleman Of cross out
1x ScapGoat
1x Eye of timaeus
1x Fang of Critias
1x Claw of Helmos
1x Legend of heart

Traps

1x Mirror Force
1x call of the haunted
1x Magical cylinder
1x Negate attack
1x gravity bind
1x waboku
2x dust tornado

Yes i know i may have gone over 40 cards and i have used 4 cards that may have not been released but it is my ideal fantasy deck, i use it on a game called duel monsters online and have one a few of the tournements that they host with it.

The main startegy focuses on getting the legendary knights out, then usaing them to summon ra which when the yare destroyed allows them to becom the knight of destiny so you will have the two strongest monsters i have seen to date

All I have to say that the underlined cards are:

1. Winged dragon of Ra is useless. In the anime it may be strong, but in real time duels, you can summon it, but it has no use in actual battle.
2. The rest is forbidden, and those are just which I remembered.

Hamashimura
07-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Your deck cannot be rated,for it doesn't quite follow latest rules...
There are cards in your deck that aren't allowed for play,and I'm always following the rules...
NOTE: Also,envoys aren't allowed...

EDIT: Agreed that RA is useless...As other two god's too...

Saiyan Destroyer
07-08-2007, 03:44 PM
This is a casual deck. Glade you guys noticed that. Obelisk is the only useful one as it has 4000/4000 stats for 2 tributes.

Yuki Judai
07-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Well, maybe Obelisk would be useful as a tribute monster, only his level is too high. It goes good as a traditional deck, but in the Advanced decks, at least you have to take the underlined cards out.

Besides, the God cards, the sacred beasts, and the envoys are all forbidden.

And Change of Heart, Breaker the magical warrior, Witch of the black forrest and Monster reborn are all forbidden cards. You may not have any of these (not even 1) in your deck.

shane the ninja
07-08-2007, 03:49 PM
I did make it clear it was a purley fun dec knot for real duel use

Saiyan Destroyer
07-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Gods cannot be used in the. I'll post the entire Banned/Restriction Lists.

Yuki Judai
07-08-2007, 03:50 PM
I understand, but if you want to use it in real life, look for the latest ban list of cards. It's gotta be posted somewhere on internet.

BTW: The deck is ok in other terms.

Sawada Ieyasu
07-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Decent deck if you ask me. =o I usually don't pay attention to what Spell/Trap/Monster..etc cards I use in one.

shane the ninja
07-09-2007, 12:34 PM
I made it clear that i won't be able to use it in a duel and that it was for a game i play where no cards are banned

Jose
07-09-2007, 07:48 PM
All I have to say that the underlined cards are:

1. Winged dragon of Ra is useless. In the anime it may be strong, but in real time duels, you can summon it, but it has no use in actual battle.
2. The rest is forbidden, and those are just which I remembered.

he's right but other than that it's an okay deck

shane the ninja
07-10-2007, 01:27 PM
I know this but if you played the same game as me using this deck oyu're virtually unbeatable

Saiyan Destroyer
07-10-2007, 01:43 PM
I say I'd play you and prove this theory. But I don't know what the four cards that haven't been printed yet do. Also you'd need to drop an Magician of Faith, a Mystical Space Typhoon and a Nobleman Crossout to go by Traditional Rules w/ Gods and I'll text duel you sometime.

shane the ninja
07-10-2007, 02:43 PM
The legend of heart if used when you have either helmos, critias and timaeus in you're hand and a warrior monster on the field you can sacrifice 1000 lifepoints and the warrior to summon kngiht form of critias helmos and timaeus.

A side not timaeus may also fuse with dark magician to create amulet dragon, or with the dark magician girl to create dark magician girl the dragon knight

Helmosmay fuse with time wizard to create wizard's hammer, queen's knight to create a goddess bow, rocket warrior to create rocket helmos cannon and with the red eyes black dragon which creating the red eyes black sword.

Critias can fuse with any of the following, Mirror force to create Mirror force dragon, with tyrant wing dragon to create tyrant wing dragon and with crush card to create a dragon known as doom virus dragon.

while in their knight form the cards timaeus, helmos and critias

Knight form critias's effect: when attacked by a monster you can bring a trap card from the grave and play it that turn

Knight for timaeus effect: when this card is attacked by another monster you may use a spell card in you're grave yard.

Knight helmos's effect: if helmos is attacked by a monster you may remove 3 monster cards from you're own grave yard and increase helmos's effect.

Saiyan Destroyer
07-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Until they're printed, no anime/manga cards if you want to play me. Sure you can proxy a card or two like Reaper or Morphing Jar but as long as you got the effects. I don't trust or understand what you said about the above cards. No cards can use polyermatization if ones a trap and the other's a magic. This isn't Forbidden Memories.

shane the ninja
07-10-2007, 03:41 PM
I don't have the actual cards but i havve a few sites which has a mock up of what the actual cards that are in production will look like

Saiyan Destroyer
07-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Hence proxies as long as you ahve the real cards and their effects. I'm a lvl 2 Judge. I'll know how they work if not I'll just quickly look 'em up.

shane the ninja
07-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Ok google the name byond down load the dream daemon utility go to duel monsters onlinethen i will duel you and show you evidence of this.