PDA

View Full Version : If you will see ichigo and rukia in your room what will you do???

orihime-san
07-06-2007, 04:42 AM
like the question says...what will you do???...

I will shout and tell them to make me a shinigami and bring me to soul society...!

have fun posting...!

keezy.
07-06-2007, 08:36 AM
i would ask them why they were in my room... together...
but then i'd ask for an autograph :D

orihime-san
07-08-2007, 05:22 AM
ow???...hehe...^_^

Ziada-Chan
07-08-2007, 05:30 AM
to tell the truth .....
i would freak out , go hyper , huggle them to death and do the happy dance
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x111/Wendall123/dancer.gif (javascript:void(0);)

zyronet
07-08-2007, 07:50 AM
o__O'
I'd be shock and ask them to how did they got there? and probably ask them to bring me to soul society to meet hitsugaya [ i like toshiro, haha.. kid!]. And i would also want to chat with uruhara, because he's just cool.

An autograph wouldn't be bad. ^^

Diarmait
07-08-2007, 11:57 AM
to tell the truth .....
i would freak out , go hyper , huggle them to death and do the happy dance
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x111/Wendall123/dancer.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:void(0);)

o__O'
I'd be shock and ask them to how did they got there? and probably ask them to bring me to soul society to meet hitsugaya [ i like toshiro, haha.. kid!]. And i would also want to chat with uruhara, because he's just cool.

i wouldnt do everything these 2 said but i would definately freak out lol. its something that wont happen everyday so ya, freak out would definately be my reaction.

Hitsugaya389
07-08-2007, 03:14 PM
I would poke ichigo and make rukia go get me coffee so i cacn dump it on ichigo

Wicked Pleasures
07-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Oh, wow. I've actually thought of this one.

First, I would automatically think I'm dreaming, and be all, "So cool!'' I'd huggle Ichigo, then somehow realize it's not a dream.

Then, I'd spaz and start shaking one of them, probably Rukia since she's shorter than me. =D

Last, I'd freak out, make them turn me into a Shinigami, and DEMAND they introduce me to Urahara and Hitsugaya!!!

=D!

Interpreter
07-08-2007, 11:10 PM
First I'll scream "Intruders!" (shouldn't anyone?) Then I'll probably ask Rukia to take me to Soul Society. Ichigo, well, perhaps he can guard my body?

LOVE STUFF
07-08-2007, 11:31 PM
First..I will make them do my loundry!!LOL NOT

I would say to them " I been waiting for you guys" ..Then suddenly I will say
"Come out" ..Haji and Saya will come out!! I will say " Hmm..Let's see who the strongest ??" Then Ichigo and Rukia and Haji and Saya will begin to fight.

Then I will go to the kitchen and make me some popcorn and then go to back to room

Honestly this what Im gonna do!!^_^

hokiboshi
07-14-2007, 11:39 PM
I'll kick them out for trespassing, then i'll put a sign saying "no trespassing" in front of my door,slam it, lock it 5 times and sleep peacefully

angelic_assasin
07-14-2007, 11:53 PM
the first thing i'd say: -gasp- ZOMG!! like GET OUT!!
and then i'd probably have second thoughts and start chatting with them xD

names red
07-15-2007, 12:00 AM
I would shout stranger danger and kick them out... cause they would prob be in my room while i was sleepin and I would start cusin them out... and ichigo would be all affended and we would prob start this big fight but yeah thats about it.

names :ninja: red:ninja:

Anti-God
07-15-2007, 04:05 AM
o.o;; Depends on what they are doing in my room. In case of sexual content, I'd quickly close the door and go cry somewhere.

If they are just harmlessly sitting on my bed, fully clothed, we'd partyed like rockstars. >.O Lol. Get Ichigo so wasted to the point I coax him into a Bankai demonstration, and have him Getsuga Tenshou the Dubious County Court House. <<

"Ahahaha! Take that you pigs! That'll teach you to put me on house arrest!"

Hamashimura
07-15-2007, 04:43 AM
The answer to this is simple...
I would just kick them out,literaly...

NiesaxShiori
07-15-2007, 05:03 AM
The answer to this is simple...
I would just kick them out,literaly...

LOL yeah me too.I dont like any stranger in my room

r_a_i_n_e
07-15-2007, 08:02 AM
I would be like "hey, you people exist! Does that mean I could have special powers too?!"

Riina-chan
07-15-2007, 09:46 AM
o__O'

I think I would do the same... I would wanna meet Hitsu,Urahara,Buakuya and Shuuhei... XD But before that I would just stare them about couple minutes... XD

Sogetsin
07-15-2007, 01:22 PM
I would first think "WTH if I can see them shouldnt I have spiritual powers?"
then I would grab ichigo's soul slayer and stab it in my heart like in the first episode, then they would have no choice but to make me a Shinigami. Then i would go join Aizen. MUHAHAHAHAHAAAA

LiLi.
07-15-2007, 01:41 PM
I'd say: Hi~

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
07-15-2007, 01:47 PM
What a random question... I like it.

Well i am not sure.. Fisrt I would probably scream.. then take my pic with them so peeps who I tell wouldnt thinnk I had gone coo-coo- for cocopuffs
then I would probably start going nuts and break down crying.. then as most of you said have them take me with them to the SS (Soul Society) and meet all the coolpeeps and become a SR (Soul Reaper) and then livemy life between seperate dimenions with awesome peeps. I guess.
Oh yeah and I would ask them what the crap are you doing in my room!

Kiran
07-17-2007, 07:33 PM
I would...walk in my room and squeal haha just because of Ichigo =)

Legend_S
07-17-2007, 09:18 PM
I would say "hi um... guys" and ask them if they would like to play DDR lol.

Gjallarhorn
07-17-2007, 09:48 PM
I'd get myself some chicken noodle soup, get in bed, and call in sick to work. Also, I'd avoid eating whatever I had eaten before this "encounter".

nekogrl
07-17-2007, 10:09 PM
I'd shyly ask what they were doing in my room, and offer them something to eat or drink. Then I'd think to myself, "Gosh...I'm being awfully nice today."

Weapon X
07-18-2007, 01:45 PM
I'd ask Rukia for Masumoto's number and I'd ask Ichigo if I can borrow his zanpaktou.

CherryMei
07-19-2007, 06:27 AM
of course i would be shocked..but i will also greet them and say hi to them?hehehe

Sawada Ieyasu
07-21-2007, 06:32 PM
If I saw those two, I'd maul them. .-. I hate when people come in here uninvited.

blue_shinigami
07-22-2007, 01:20 AM
HAve no reaction.... Say Hi...Welcome to my room...!:)

smile1010
07-22-2007, 01:25 AM
First I'd say..
"Crap..are you serious..I must be uber drunk/high I see anime characters in front of me..."

Then I'd ask them if they had any chocolate, There you go

Demon-grl
07-22-2007, 04:21 PM
i dunno.... it would be weird & i might starting to wake up.....so i'll ask wit a yawn y r u guys in my room.....or just try to get them out so i can go back to bed.....sry to tired.....then i'd hear the door open & it would be Ichigo.......then i do high kick in the face & i'll say"sry i thought u were my stalker."yup thts what i'd do if they came.........Oh & Rukia & i will go hang out.....& Ichigo as well.......^.^

Sobriquet
07-22-2007, 04:40 PM
I would probably think I'm crazy or out of my mind.
Anyways to answer the question: I would hug them, ask their purpose in my room, and ask if I could be part of their group. xD

Batman2o4
07-22-2007, 05:03 PM
I'd tell them to get it on Already! ... But not in my room. That'd be creepy.