PDA

View Full Version : contest results: Dress up Wizzy

wizz-o-matic
07-04-2007, 07:11 AM
After some time I was finally able to go through the entries ^_^

There were some nice ones, too bad I was still missing some more people ... hope more of you will enter the annual AF sig master contest that's going to happen soon ^_^;;

And here's my decision ^^

1st place: [unlimited] (gets 2500 points)
That's a nice combination of abstract elements, nice use of colors too .... and it looks eye catching too. That cut eye looks awkward tho o_o;
- I'll be using it ^_^;;

2nd place: Trinity Muse (gets 1500 points)
A bit exaggerated blending in the sig xD Also ... you should have removed the guy in the image ... it looks too awkward if he's there o_o; But it's still kinda eye catching ^_^;; ... oh, and maybe too big for my taste ...

3rd place: Mira Kaiba (gets 1000 points)
It's a nice concept, the colors looks good too ... but the effect over the char makes her look blurry o_o; Was that planed? ... and also a bit big for my taste.

Eh ... can't help ... it's also my fault for giving such dimensions ... but had to stick with ag.net sig size rules xD

Famahama
07-04-2007, 12:45 PM
Kewl! i won! xxxxxxxxx3 and i got some monies. One more step to changing my Username ^^ congrats to the other contestants too ^^ *reps everybody like hell*

Mira Kaiba
07-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Ohh, wow I came in third? Yay! Congrats to everyone who entered, especially Unlimited and Trin! XD *Yeah, I was giving the character some texture with the effect. Next time I'll tone it down a bit so it's not as obvious.* ;p Again, congrats to everyone all around! :awe:

FlashD
07-04-2007, 02:55 PM
Hmm ... and here is the list of names whose entries will be uploaded on AG.net:
- [unlimited];
- Trinity Muse;
- Mira Kaiba;
- Gandizzl;
- zeicer;
- Beyond the Grave;
- ike44;
- MaruDashi.

Some of the entries were good candidates, but weird text effects or font sizes really killed the quality of the sig itself. I hope to see not so many but much more good entries in the next contest. Good work everyone. ^_^

MysticFairyDrmz
07-04-2007, 07:45 PM
Aww congrats guys on winning. They were really good. All the sigs were. good job guys. :p

zyronet
07-08-2007, 05:09 AM
Wow..! Cool.. Congratulations to the winners!!

Devi
07-08-2007, 05:28 AM
Aww, Congrats! You should post the winning ones up that way we can see them instead of going to look through the other post

Trinity Muse
07-29-2007, 02:04 PM
[huge lateness, due to absence]

MWHAHAHA. I -almost- won!!!
NO NO.
I -did- win. My entry was better, everyone knows <_< >_>

I'm only kidding, of course. Huge congrats to unlimited, seriously cute entry. <3

And congrats to everyone else. :3

╬Karami Mew~Meow
08-25-2007, 08:44 AM
kool congrats winers!