PDA

View Full Version : I need an opinon!!

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
07-03-2007, 11:14 PM
I need some help!! I am starting to play more and more video games and I started to play FF X-2 when i relized i have never played FF X so should I buy this game? Is there any other games out there worth buyin? I need some opinons!!:help2: :help2:

Hitsugaya389
07-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Not really, you don't really need the game to understand the plot.
Another game you should buy is FFXII, it's really really good.

07-03-2007, 11:20 PM
What is it like? Is there Action? Gore? Romance? ohh sorry to ask all the Q's.. I am kinda like that..sry.

Tempest Wind
07-03-2007, 11:29 PM
FFXII was the first FF that didnt have random battles. So thats one good thing about it lol. FFXII also had somewhat of a political view(IMO). Romance-wise, it doesnt get much farther than Ashe losing Rasler to a war.There is little to none, gore-wise. Action-wise, its pretty good for awhile, but if you play it for long periods of time, it gets boring(also considering that this is a short FF; about 50 hours).

Since I dont know what other systems you have(or what type of Genre you like) I cant really recommend any others.

Ichiro Matsuchani
07-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Since you have a PS2, three games (Series) pop up in my head instantly.

God of War
Ookami
Metal Gear Solid (Both of them)

Rem
07-03-2007, 11:52 PM
My first piece of advice is to stop buying final fantasy games, my second would be to buy Grandia 3.

氷の動物
07-04-2007, 12:32 AM
My suggestion would be to avoid Final Fantasy X-2 and play Final Fantasy X instead... X is still no where close to the best of the series but coming from a person who played and at least enjoyed most of the Final Fantasy series I really didn't like X-2... and found it even less likable after playing X (because X at least had some fairly interesting characters... which hardly transfer over to X-2 which doesn't have much of a plot to begin with).

keezy.
07-04-2007, 01:39 AM
i think u should. it's an awsome game and if u can't decide then that means part of u thinks it would be a good idea. plus the graphics rule :D

07-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Oh okay!! thanks so much! By the way i did just get FF XII so hopefully i will like it!! ohh and Ichiro Matsuchani i did get Ookami a while ago but i am stuck so i am taking a break..

unspun
07-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Not really, you don't really need the game to understand the plot.

I disagree entirely. The second story is all about yuna looking for tidus. you need to play the first story to understand the relationship and even what tidus really is.

My advice is stop playing 2, go back to ffx, play that through, then get a faq from gamefaq and go through the 100% completion for the real ending in x-2, because you're not really going to want to do it once you go through the game once on it's own.

07-04-2007, 11:06 AM
yea i stoped playing FF X-2 so i will get X and do it in the right order...So do i have to get FAQ to geat a 100% in X as well or just for X-2

Sake!Sake!
07-04-2007, 02:01 PM
I hated X i.m.o. 9 was my favorite, but it's for the P.S. so graphics aren't as great. Same with 8, but I also liked it as well. If you have a game cube I suggest Baten Kaitos. And if you're interested and into RPG as much as I'm getting the impression that you do, World of Warcraft could be really fun for you! You can get the 1st one for pretty cheap because you don't really NEED the burning crusade

氷の動物
07-04-2007, 03:58 PM
yea i stoped playing FF X-2 so i will get X and do it in the right order...So do i have to get FAQ to geat a 100% in X as well or just for X-2

No you don't need a guide for X it is very linear and you don't get anything special for doing everything in the game... though it might be worth while to look at a guide towards the end of the game if your interested in getting everybody's fully powered super weapons (although a couple I'd just avoid, like the Lulu dodge 200 lighting bolts one... not fun at all).

shane the ninja
07-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Well both ffx2 and ffx are pretty good games in the rpg genre there are better games out to play for example the bloodrayne games or resident evil 4 i know they are diffrent genre but they are both good games but if it is a rpg you are after try something along the lines of the playstationg one game dragon breath series

Saiyan Destroyer
07-04-2007, 10:00 PM
It depends on waht kind of games you like. I know a lot of games and I can suggest the best of the best. It all depends on you. For Final Fantasies it's easily VII, VIII, X, and XII. They're pretty good. Xenosaga, Xenogears (Rare Playstation), Chrono Trigger (dueled with Final Fantasy IV), are all great RPGS. Action games I suggest Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Halo, Halo 2, Dead Rising, Lost Planet, Gears of War. It just depends on your systems and your type of gaming. I'm a fighter and I love Mortal Kombat WAY WAY WAY WAY more than I could ever LIKE Soul Calibur, DOA, or Smash Brothers. Tell us what kind of games you like and I'll make suggestions.

07-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Well I kinda like romance in some of my games but when I dont feel like that i love fighter games and i love rpgs that are fun to play for hours without getting sick of...