View Full Version : The Life Story of PatDaniels

PatDaniels
07-03-2007, 07:41 PM
I was born.
I grew up.
The end.

No.

Anyway.

I'm almost 15 and my name is Patrick - middle is Daniel, combining to form 'PatDaniels' - and I'm a Sophomore this upcoming year.

My favorite animes are Chobits and xxxHoLic. And my favorite genres are romance, horror/scary, mystery, and all related.
I'm an editor for AnimeForever fansubs.

I've been doing graphic design for a year-and-a-half, but I took a break for about 8 months, but it still counts, right? ^_^
I was going to take Digital Graphics and Animation this year, but noooo. They took all Sophomores out. So I'll be taking Business Multemedia Import and Management.

I play other games like: Elder Scrolls, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Gears of War, Kameo, NCAA, Madden, and bunches of RPGs...that I usually forget about in 3 months. ^_^

I'm in band at school - was in marching band in the first semester; it only lasts a semester each year - and play the French Horn in Symphonic Band.
Ordering of bands from best to worst:
Wind Ensemble
Symphonic Band
Concert I
Concert II
Concert III

I'm in pretty much all Pre-AP classes - 4; only my core classes - and am focusing on English and technology.

I'm in Spanish III.

I have a 360 and Xbox - plus a lot of other stuff.
I don't have a Wii or PS2.
I didn't pre-order Crackdown for Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta.

I play guitar. Ibanez stratocaster.
I like classic rock, rock, metal, heavy metal, some hip-hop (MC Lars), some rap (Weird Al and some actual good rap songs), some crunk (MC Lars), and that crap on the radio. ^_^

I play paintball and ride BMX.
Used to run the 2-mile in track - word of advice: don't drink 3 Gatorades before running the 2-mile.

I'm color blind.

I like to read fantasy and sci-fi books.
I write fantasy and sci-fi stories, along with Harry Potter fan fiction and am starting to try fan fiction for Chobits and xxxHoLic.

I make forums and websites using HTML/PHP.

I draw comics.

And that's about all I can think of... ^_^

Click here
07-03-2007, 07:50 PM
You have a nice life ;)

Welcome to AF mate :groupwave:

Tempest Wind
07-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Lol,youve taken the title of "Longest introduction".

Anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to pm me. See ya around!

PatDaniels
07-03-2007, 08:08 PM
;P I like getting titles - good titles, that is. xD

And thanks guys!

Wicked Pleasures
07-03-2007, 09:50 PM
o.o Wow. Such a long introduction. Well, I play flute and piccolo. Nice to meet another band person.

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to PM me anytime!

Hitsugaya389
07-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Heyy!!! Welcome to AF!!!! Interestng life you got there. ^^ Have a great time here!

Guza
07-03-2007, 11:15 PM
o.O

just a little too much, but anywho, have fun here, posts lots and if you have any questions or need a friend than just pm

Light Guardian
07-04-2007, 02:33 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

death-angel
07-04-2007, 03:43 AM
heya!

:welcome: to AF!

read and always follow the rules!

and have lots of FUN!

:grinjump:

FUN! FUN! FUN!

PM me if you need a friend.

Ayame_Sohma
07-04-2007, 04:25 AM
Welcome to Anime forum dot com

please read the rules and follow them

have fun posting

Ayame

NiesaxShiori
07-04-2007, 05:51 AM
welcome to af:welcome:
more posting:)
dont insult other user:closedeye
pm me if wanna friends or wanna join family
lastly ..enjoy ur stay!!!:p
hav fun!!:D

Gouki
07-04-2007, 07:19 AM
Hello how are you? :welcome: to AnimeForum I hope you have a great time Here and make alot of new friends as well as posting alot and staying active. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time.
Have a great time
~Shadows curse

Myrra
07-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Hallo and welcome. I hope you've taken time to read the rules and that you will do your best to follow them.
I do have one small question for you. How can you be in graphic design and be colour blind?
Anywho, have fun and I'll see you around

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

zyronet
07-04-2007, 09:05 AM
strange intro..?anyways..
:welcome: to AF!
Enjoy and stay active...!

PatDaniels
07-04-2007, 09:35 AM
Ooooh. Thanks for the welcome everyone!
Me has read the rules. ^_^

I do have one small question for you. How can you be in graphic design and be colour blind?
Not that hard really. All I like to stay away from is pink and purple - and a few sigs have actually turned out to be those colors when I thought they were blue :( - but if I'm skeptical, I just ask my brother or my mom.

UrusaiSevera
07-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Nice intro ~_^

Welcome to another "newbody" !!!!
Post lots, learn loads, follow the rules to the best of your abilities and above all Have fun roaming around on AF!!! *obviously*
Have a question, PM me anytime and want a friend....I'm here :happy:

keezy.
07-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Haha, i think it's kinda funny, most ppl don't write anything except 'i'm new' but u really told about yourself.
so Welcome and have fun
pm me if u need anything or if u wanna hear about my life, Lol

kwnbintang
07-06-2007, 07:16 PM
hi there :)
welcome to af:welcome:
:dogrun:enjoy ur stay
pm me if u need anything :bounce:

Dengaku
07-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Welcome to AF! Hope to see ya on the forums. ^^

mew mew
07-10-2007, 10:55 AM
hi there..^^ welcome to af.. follow the rules..

*~Lily_Gemini~*
07-10-2007, 11:38 AM
hey, if you need any friends Pm me. see ya round the forum. lol, have fun and stay out of trouble

~serenity