PDA

View Full Version : what if inuyasha characters wre living in kagomes time?

ruby_red_angel
07-02-2007, 03:44 AM
i always ask myself this question, and i know some of the characters are in kagome time but i mean the ones that are not

rules:
1)NO THREATS!!!we dont need crack heads saying there going to ripe there heads off, its not fun when your scared!
2)you can say damn and hell but dont be useing very colourful launge

Wio
07-02-2007, 03:49 AM
Miroku would be Kagome's new Daddy.

Tempest Wind
07-02-2007, 03:51 AM
Inuyasha would become a After-School Special

ruby_red_angel
07-02-2007, 03:06 PM
i always thought inuyasha would go to jail some how:eek: ! ha!ha!ha!:laugh:

Demon-grl
07-02-2007, 03:34 PM
i think it would be kind of kool if inu-yasha was in kagomes time.....:D but a little weird also...lol

BEHIND THE MASK
07-02-2007, 03:35 PM

Hell, them damn cops would never keep that damn half-demon in jail cause he's tear the damn bars down god damnit...

I love taking advantage of the rules...

2)you can say damn and hell but dont be useing very colourful launge

Its fun as hell, god damnit :)

Anyways, lets get serious damnit:

Inuyasha = Rebellous Punk with a heart who
Miroku = In his yard is a sign put in by the state reading "Hello, I am a Sexual Predator"
Sango = Miroku's girlriend who gets pissed at his advances on other woman, may be employed as female boxer
Kirara = Sango's cute pet that is her Mascot
Shippo = Sota's friend, sorta acts like "Kagome's 2nd younger brother", sorta a lil borther of Inuyasha

Sesshomaru = Japans Most Wanted (By the Law and by the Girls)
Naraku = The equal of an Islamic Jihadist or any other terrorist, a hiding coward

Ari_86
07-02-2007, 03:37 PM
it would be chaos. Thats all is needed to say.

rubymoonlight
07-03-2007, 01:40 AM
haha i think it would be pretty entertaining. Seeing how they would adapt and yea, Inuyasha would probably end up in jail...or the pound xD! Shippou would be stepped on.

keezy.
07-04-2007, 02:08 AM
InuYasha wouldn't like that time, he thinks it's way to dangerous. as for Miroku... well, i'm afraid to say what he might do.... and Sango would hate that. Shippo might end up in some kind of pound.

Sawada Ieyasu
07-23-2007, 03:04 PM
Inuyasha would probably be very upset, and have a hard time getting anything done. He wouldn't know about the new things in the world since he wasn't from that time.

Serenith Youkai
07-26-2007, 10:50 PM
If they all lived in the same time more than likely they'd have never met. (think of the age differences) If she did see Inuyasha she'd think of him as a crazy punk and avoid him....sorry don't hate me!! ;_;

INUYANA
08-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Miroku would probably be happy.Inuyasha might be ok.Sango shed probably be jealous all the time.And Shippo would probably have to worry about getting smashed or taken as a pet.

xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx
08-05-2007, 10:06 PM
It would be weird...O.o

LiketheRain
08-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Mrioku would live at a strip club that is all i know

Nosferatu Karyuudo
08-21-2007, 06:02 PM
they would all be in prison..lol

Kartoon Kween
08-24-2007, 02:15 AM
I have this working theory that Houjou is the reincarnation of InuYasha. Now, wouldn't that be a twist?

In all seriousness, I think that InuYasha would prefer Kagome's time period to his own. Prejudice for Hanyou no longer exists. All he has to do is wear a bandanna, and he's good to go. On the off chance someone sees his ears, well, he wouldn't have to worry about that either. People in the present are all morons. They would convince themselves that they aren't real, or that he has some sort of rare mutation, or that they are imagining things. People in our time will go great lengths to convince themselves of the nonexistence of anything supernatural.

There's no obligation of constant fighting. He could even discretely be a hero if he gets bored. Dang, he could solve murder mysteries just because of that nose of his! He could apply himself in many different ways.

Plus, all the instant ramen he can eat.

shadow slayer x
08-24-2007, 02:56 AM
Actually I don't see inuyasha ever living in kagome's time...ever! plus he'd always have to put up with police (mentioned before a few posts up), school punks, and dirty punk teachers (c'mon sometimes a teacher tries to fight ya and you gotta fight back) that's life...well for them anyways.

Takatofan1986
08-24-2007, 12:13 PM
Miroku would be in jail for sexual harassment.

Songo.. and every other woman in japan.. would have a restraining order.

shinju hoshi
08-24-2007, 12:32 PM
inuyasha would be a drop out
sesshomaru would be some important business guy
miroku would be a host...if u no wat i mean

TheAsterisk!
09-23-2007, 12:06 AM
I shall derive a great deal of enjoyment from this!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
THIS IS BASED ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT THE CAST IS SUDDENLY PLOPPED INTO KAGOME'S TIME, NOT THAT THEY"VE ALWAYS BEEN THERE.

- Miroku, after working off his initial shock, will discover the treasure trove of internet dating sites. He will continue to be an all around letcher. Laws concerning what is legally an adult will have to be explained to him repeatedly. Sango may kill him.
- Shippo will (A) hide in Kagome's basement, (B) run off to join the carnival, (C) become roadkill, (D) be eaten by a rather sizeable man as his midday snack or (D) be ferociously protected by Kirara when the fat man approaches (with that twinkle in his eye). If (D) occurrs, Shippo will take up residence with Sango; her protests will have no effect.
- Sango will (A) lock Miroku in his house/apartment, with the electricity turned off, after his first few Internet escapades or (B) upon discovering the vastly increased world population, RUN FROM MIROKU AS FAST AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. The third possibility, that she will threaten him untill his innapropriate activities cease, is not as likely, I'm sad to say.
- Sesshomaru will start and run a international coalition of organized crime. Rin's financial future will be fairly secure.
- His toadie will become the yes-man, remainly alive only so long as he enthusiastically agrees with everything Sesshomaru says.
- Kirara/Kilala will (A) protect Shippo (see above), (B) live underground, (C) be used to keep Miroku in line, (D) be abducted by exotic pet enthusiasts, or (E) (this does not exclude other possibilities) made to be registered as a lethal weapon.
- Inuyasha, after some initial outbursts (I CAN'T GO BACK!??!!) will be relatively the same as he is now. The police will go easier on him if he just tells that he is a foreigner, is schizophrenic, and that his brother is the greatest crimelord ever to exist. They probably leave him alone if he gives them Sesshomaru's location (granted, the first raid will result in massive police casualties, but that's where the airstrikes come in:D). He will still be foolish, though I have a feeling that this trait would lessen over time.
- Kagome will be a social outcast after her current friends see these varied eccentrics. They've already seen Inuyasha, so that shouldn't be aynything new, but Miroku will scare them to another city, perhaps even another nation.
- Kikyo (did I spell that correctly?) will cease to exist. The reasoning is as follows:
She has no death certificate and yet is dead.
She is illegally dead.
She's usually an encumberment to the plot, anyway.
I DON'T LIKE HER, OKAY???!!!?:mad:
- The Japanese, as a result of this mess, will once again require their own military.
LET THE NEW POSTS ROLL ON IN!

Jinkazuma
09-28-2007, 10:36 PM
they would get future shock going in the past is easy with out much shock but the future scares people they would probily go crazy but sesshomaru will be calm and probily go into some forest and live there

inuyashagirl4life
10-26-2007, 10:30 AM
well i think people would start asking questions and talking bout them and their weird clothing tht they wear. inuyasha would be gettin in trouble miroku would be asking women out sango would be at home or shopping and shippo would be mistaking as a wild animal so basicially it would be scary but i would luv to see tht happen:)

Uchiha Mondo
11-05-2007, 05:47 AM
:rolleyes: i think people start asking there self why those people uses wierd dress have an ears like an dogs ears and then abi bummerang at the back he! he! he! he! he! he! :D :D :D :D

Asriel
11-12-2007, 08:11 PM

Woah.....
A little to much right there.
I do agree though. Inuyasha would most likely be a drop out and would probably become a biker and terrorize the place.
Sesshomaru would probably own hiw own corperate business and all who defied his orders were killed right then and there lleaving no trace of there existence.
Sango would probably attack any animal she never saw before thinking its some type pf demon in Kagome's time.
Shippo would be a school mascot.Go Shippo!
Miroku..........We should all already know.

sanzoku.
11-12-2007, 09:37 PM
I know in one of the movies InuYasha does go to Kagome's time.

There in a photobooth and the flashes make him start freaking out.

lovelicious
12-04-2007, 09:50 PM

that's close to be true. Inuyasha probably will not like being steer by others and will have a lot of problems in school. O.o
and ahh.. hahha.. Miroku would be the popular one! xD

Professor Chang
01-27-2008, 04:52 PM
What a problem...it's a headache for me i don't figure myself those characters living in Kagome's time :banghead: i guess that they should be popular^^

Kanjoudakai_Ira
02-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Wow that'd sure be weird...I think they'd feel to uncomfortable with the comfortable life lol,i mean,no demons or anything...must be really boring for them.

winry039
02-02-2008, 01:22 PM

lol
that is like so true cause even if they lived in kagome's time im sure they would have the same personality's and im all sure we know how inuyasha could be...so like he might be in jail

blackcatme
02-02-2008, 06:41 PM
hmm... i can imagine them with cool clothes and ... going shopping :D