PDA

View Full Version : Red vs Blue: The Finale Epsiode

bakakame
06-29-2007, 06:06 PM
Yep, it's sad but the RvB series has come to a close. Perhaps it's for the best, having a definitive end to it. Better than people just losing interest and having it die off slowly.

It's a geat episode to, not the fuuniest one they've ever done, but a good one. It's over 10 mintes long, and there are 3 versions with a different ending in each one.

Though the series may not be done with quite yet. The way the episode ended (in general among the 3) seems like theres still more to come. People who bought the Limited Edition or Legendary copy of Halo 3 may get one last episode from them with the bonus disc.

The DVD for the 5th season should be out at about the same time as the current schedule for Halo 3 as well. But for now let's just enjoy the last episode.

"Donut, initiate emergency plan 'Traitorous Simmons number 11!'"
"On it, Sir" (shoots Griff)
"Donut, I said plan 11!"
"Where am I gonna get a steamroller?"

The Blue Baron
06-29-2007, 06:10 PM
What exactly is this RvB i have heard of it before but wasn't sure what it was about? perhaps you could enlighten me on the subject?

Rem
06-29-2007, 06:30 PM
This fills me with sorrow, especially since most everything else rooster teeth puts out sucks.

Light Buster
06-30-2007, 09:38 AM
RvB is finally coming to an end.

Tempest Wind
07-01-2007, 12:29 AM
What exactly is this RvB i have heard of it before but wasn't sure what it was about? perhaps you could enlighten me on the subject?
Its pretty much a comedy that takes place in various maps in Halo multiplayer.

Chris-san
07-01-2007, 06:16 AM
Stopped watching at the second season, but since it's over I might as well start buying the seasons. Oh, and response to the first post, is dat sum Jojo reference?