PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite/Least Favorite Inuyasha Character

Ωmega
06-28-2007, 07:36 AM
Read the rules before posting here, espically:

No one word posts.

No "I like this guy cause hes so hot, lolololoz"

Post WHY you like the characters. I will have a zero tolerance with this. If I just see names, your post will be deleted and you'll get a bad rep.

No "I hate him cause hes gay". You'll feel my wrath if you do.

Dont flame. Dont insult someone for having a different opinion, no "all who hate Kikyo can go to hell" kinda crap. You'll regret it.

Dont post off topic.

And with that, happy posting

Kawairashii hikari
06-28-2007, 07:49 AM
Favorite character: Inuyasha (cause he's so tempremental, and it makes me laugh), Sango (cause she can defend herself), Sesshoumaru (his attitude towards people)

Middle peeople: Kagome (she's all right not anybody that's special or anything), Miroku (is a perv but none the less funny at times), Shippo (just like a kid), Kirara (she's like a cute little kitty)

Least characters: Naraku (turns everybody against one another and it gets on my nerves), koga (likes Kagome)

BEHIND THE MASK
06-28-2007, 08:47 AM
Favorite (Overall) Character: Inuyasha (Reminds me of myself in some ways back in the old days, I can remember them now... The Attitude... The Relationship trouble... the dog ears... er, forget I said that.)

Favorite (Male *Not Overall*) Character: Bankotsu (We all have our dark side, but we also have our light side. He was an honorable friend but a ruthless killer who craved power, but really does that make him evil? I mean, hell, look at some of histories greatest figures)

post edited for cursing -Maru

Hitsugaya389
06-28-2007, 09:00 AM
Favorite guy- Sesshomaru becuz he's mysterious
Favorite girl- Sesshomaru's mom- you know nothing about her
Least fave guy- Setsuna no Takemaru becuz he almost killed InuYasha
Least Fave girl- Sara becuz she wasn't supposed to be in the series

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
06-28-2007, 12:07 PM
Least fav charactor": Probably Kagra cause she needs to stick with a side. and pick were her loyalties lie...
Fave charator: Kikyo.. i know a lot of peeps hate her but she needs to relize she was to stay dead and stop medilling with other peeps private affairs. I dont like her personallity.. She changes very easiliy..

KankurosGirl
06-29-2007, 07:57 PM
My fav characters are Koga-Hes really loyal to his.....feelings towards Kagome.and hes determined- Kagome-She has a good heart and is always kind to others(mostly)- Bankotsu-He was very loyal to his companions and ya thats it-
Least Fav Characters are Inuyasha-He needs to make up his mind about Kikyo and Kagome and stop hurting both of them.- Naraku-Caused all problems (mostly) in series-

Wio
06-29-2007, 08:36 PM
I like Kikyo and Jaken...

I dislike Sesshoumaru and Kagura. Sesshoumaru's character didn't make much of any sense to me, and Kagura was just annoying for me.

konekotaku69
06-29-2007, 09:06 PM
i really love sango becuase of her weapons... the boomerang bone thing is really cool (i think that's wat u call it)
i also envy her love her relationship with her brother (my realtionship with my brother has gone down the toilet)

but i like shippo too (he comes in a close second ^^)
he is just so adorable ^^ but of course looks aren't everything
i like the fact that he can mimic people, its funny when he makes himself look like inuyasha
i also like the fox fire attack thing its fun to look at and can really pack a punch

my least fav character has got to be kagura
her voice is just really creepy and i just hate listening to it
though she has good attack and i love her hair
she creeps me out a lot

i also hate kikyo because she needs to be dead he causing all this grief fot inuyasha... she keeps medeling into people busness she is also very quiet and i don't know how inuyasha could hav ever liked her

gaaraismine
07-09-2007, 07:24 PM
my favorites would be. Inuyasha. becuse he like my in so much detail and soungo. she tough and strong. leats would be kikyo, kagome, naraku and all his reincarnations. why becuse .. kagome. doent do much , kikyo is annoying naraku the same .

Bahamutt99
07-10-2007, 03:43 AM
My least favorite would have to be Jaken. Simply because I can't stand his voice and his shivery-chinned "Lord Sesshomaru, please don't leave me, please forgive me!" He just sounds like the eternal yes-man, and I get bored of people like that very quickly.

Most favorite would be a hard call. I find that each of the main party characters have endearing personalities on some level, and I don't think I'd be able to choose just one.

jechocochan
07-10-2007, 04:24 AM
Favourites:
Sango- She has a bone boomerang and she hits Miroku on the head with it. Makes for a laugh.
Miroku- He gets hit over the head with Sango's boomerang. Also a good laugh.
Jakotsu, Suikotsu and Bankotsu- For the bad guys they're pretty nice. Sure they go around killing people but when they aren't they're funny and very unfocused on what is probably important.
Sesshomaru- He lets the squeaky voiced Jaken hang around. He's quiet. He doesn't shoot his mouth off at every opportunity. He can fight one armed.

Least Favourites:
Renkotsu- He's greedy and not loyal at all even by evil standards. Nothing more to say.
Dark Priestess Tsubaki- She's very vain and that annoys me. She's also obsessive and manipulative.

Hamashimura
07-10-2007, 05:34 AM
Oh right!!!
Let's see...my favorite characters are:
Male : Sesshoumaru,for several reasons actually...
~ First off all,it's his name...Sesshoumaru means Destruction Man^_^
~ Second,he's always so calm,he hardly gets pissed off...
~ He rarely smiles, and when he does, it is usually not a good thing; as once Jaken begged Sesshomaru to beat him rather than to smile because it was Sesshomaru’s smile that he feared most,lol...
~ And he's not so cold blooded as he want's us to think,facts : After Naraku fails to absorb him and tried to escape, Sesshomaru intended to pursue Naraku, but upon hearing that Rin was in danger, he let Naraku go, and instead came to the aid of Rin. Also, though he is prone to hitting, kicking, and stepping on his servant Jaken, he has repeatedly warned Jaken to move out of the way prior to an attack.He has also been shown "helping" InuYasha's friends on several occasions. On his way to Hakurei-zan, Sesshomaru saves Kagome, Miroku, and Sango from the poison master Mukotsu, one of the Shichinintai, but only claimed that he killed Mukotsu because he was in his way. He also revived a young otter yōkai's father in one episode, claiming that it was only Tenseiga's will.He saved poisoned Kagome from drowning...
OUCH!!!I think it's better if I stop right now ^_^
Female - Kikyo,reasons:
~ Her name means Chinese bellflower,which I find pretty cute^.^
~ The red thread of fate, once broken, can never be rejoined...
~ And I like her as character
Least favorite characters:
Male - Miroku,reasons:
~ He has habit of asking countless, random women to bear his child, which is formally known as womanizing...
~ He is a big flirt...
~ I don't get how is he able to run as fast as Inuyasha...series doesn't say anything about it >.<
Female - Kagome,reasons:
~ I think I just dislike the whole Kagome thing...
Oh well...

narutoluvr20
07-11-2007, 05:33 PM
My favorite Inuyasha character is Kagome because shes so independent i like how she thinks i mean i would act the same way she does and i like Sango because shes a strong ( and funny ) person .

LitleMoonDemon
07-14-2007, 12:03 PM
Favorite character:
Kagura - cuz she is cool and i luv her powers to control wind
Inuyasha- he is just the best!

Kagome- so and so

Least fav:
Kikyo- no coments
I think that's all for now

Lady_Tsunade
07-17-2007, 05:35 PM
My favorite character is Sango because of her inner and outter strength.
My least favorite character is Kikyo because i find her odd and hard to follow.

Kiran
07-17-2007, 08:06 PM
I really like Sesshomaru because of his seemingly cold personality on the outside but inside he's not too bad of a guy.

I'm in a love/hate relationship with Kagome lol I cant make up my mind about her

I dislike Kikyo, weird personality, plus shes dead she should stop meddling in Inuyasha's affairs

Sakurasorsa
07-22-2007, 08:14 AM
I like Kagome because she is always worrying about Inuyasha because she loves him so much oh yeah i like inuyasha to becuse he is so clueless about this and about Songo and Mirko.

Serenith Youkai
07-26-2007, 08:08 PM
I like Sango, because she doesn't seem to come off as a weak girl who can't defend for herself. She is able to stick up for herself, and won't let guys take advantage of her (Miroku). ^_^; Oh and also as a side thing I think she's the prettiest girl on Inuyasha. Anyways, I also like that she is someone who is a bit more...normal? I mean she doesn't use any magical powers, just a weapon, and sometimes the powder...um poison powder I think? But yes I think she is a more realistical than most of the others, if not all. She's also a very deep character, especially when talking about her brother.

Kyokuns_true_Love
07-26-2007, 08:47 PM
My favorite InuYasha character is Kagome, because is kind and strong at the same time. She is caring. She is funny. I love her osuwari commands! And she loves InuYasha sooo much!
I dislike Kikyo, because she is constantly getting in the way of InuYasha and Kagome's relationship. And because she never seems to be clear. (like, "I died with my last breath, hating you") (and then, "I am free to hate, free to love") (and of course, "I always wanted to embrace you like this when I was alive")

Sobriquet
07-26-2007, 10:37 PM
My favourite characters are InuYasha and Sesshomaru. I like InuYasha because he's outgoing, funny at times, and really adorable for a half-demon. I also like Sesshomaru because he has an awesome attitude. His calm attitude and his care towards Rin is really attractive. xD

A character I like least is Kikyo. One simple reason: She's dull.

Gin Weasley
08-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Mm'kay.. a bit of wording here. oo;

Mainly the chara that I favor would be Sesshomaru. Really and honestly I like him not because of what he can do or his power or what he looks like. I like him because of his personality. It holds a nice peace to it though he hates his brother, the Hanyou Youkai.

My least favorite chara would havta be not Naraku, but Kagura. Reason for me to dislike her is that she rarely ever uses direct-hit on attacks. Always using and controlling the winds. Though she is like the wind itself - Quote from Second IYM- she often stands head on and uses her own element to attack.

CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI
08-04-2007, 12:27 AM
My favorite characters would be Inuyasha and Miroku Least favorite Jaken and KiKiyo those two just can't take a hint Jaken Can't take a hint to leave Shishomaru alone and Kikiyo dosen't get that Inuyasha still loves her IDIOT!

kitsune-kid
08-06-2007, 04:21 PM
fav: sessh-sama, because he`s cool, cute and bad( &#236; always love the bad ones XD)
least fav:....have to be koga. case he takes kagome away from iny-sama!!

Finvarra
08-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Fave Koga: Hes loyal and is a true leader. Always looks after his pack.

Last Shippo: Hes pointless. If he wasn't part of the show, nothing would change. Wierd. O_o

Miroku2007
08-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Favorite: Miroku, because he is a good person--and he is also funny. The whole "Will you bear my child?" thing is always a delight.

Least favorite: Well, I hate to say this, but my least favorite character is Sango. This is because Miroku likes her, and that makes me feel jealous. Miroku is mine!

Trina
09-15-2007, 08:24 AM
Like the most:
Kagome <3
Inuyasha <3

Like the least:
Kikyo X.X

winry039
09-15-2007, 08:34 AM
favorite guy:bankotsu, sesshomaru, and miroku
favorite girl:kagura, and sango
least favorite guy:renkotsu, and naraku
least favorite girl:KIKYO

Lust~Kuchiki~13
09-18-2007, 06:55 PM
I have a couple in both categories.

Fave:

Princess Abi- I know she wasn't in there very long, but I like her. I love vampires. And I'm a pyro. So she fits in there perfectly!

Kikyo- I'm not completely sure why. She's just an interesting character.

Sesshomaru- Well, he's really powerful. And I usually like the more evil characters.

Least Fave:

Naraku- He killed Abi is a big reason. Another is he killed Kikyo. Also, he thinks he thinks he's the strongest. Well, I've got news for him. HE'S NOT!! And, to finish it off, he just creeps me out.

Kagome- First off, she's annoying. Plus, the entire show focuses on her. Is the show called "Kagome"? No! It's called "Inuyasha". She steals the spotlight alot. Plus, if she wasn't there, how many times would they have not almost died? Yes, she comes in handy because she can sense jewel shards. But, other than that, all she does it get them in trouble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. I've never read the manga. So don't go off about how it's different. And, NOBODY LOWER MY REP JUST BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME!! I've had somebody do it. And it's a really stupid reason to lower sombody's rep.:banghead:

Bragi
09-18-2007, 08:20 PM
Fave: Seshumaru
Reason: He's cool headed and has rally damn good skills! I like the time when he transformed into a giant wolf... awesome! he's silent but deadly!

least fave: Shipu
Reason: hmm.. for me he's pretty boring to watch. also i don't like whiners. :closedeye

KateHatake
09-21-2007, 03:59 PM
I like:Kikiyo.Why:she is really good with bows.

I dislike:Miroku.He's a pervert...

sweety knight
09-22-2007, 11:10 AM
My favorites are Inu-Inu, Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Sota (Kagome 's Little Brother) , Kagome 's Mother, and Kagome 's Class-Mates.

serah
10-01-2007, 02:41 PM
My favorite character is probably Sesshomaru, I really liked how hard and such a bad guy he was in the beginning and then all the sudden the little girl comes alone and he takes care of her and protects her.
--I cannot remember her name right now for the life of me. Please forgive me there.
I just though Sesshomaru was probably the most dynamic character in the series.
:)

Jinkazuma
10-01-2007, 03:42 PM
sesshomaru, is the coolest cause he is a demon and i like how he is calm in all situtions of battle

the villagers, i like them the least they never do anything but get chased by demons all day hehe

flygon
10-02-2007, 03:17 AM
Sesshomaru for he has the power to turn into a demon monster and plus he can kill and revive people

Insurgo
10-02-2007, 09:15 AM
Favorite Character: Sesshoumaru. Why? Simple, his power that has not been yet defeated by anyone except Inuyasha, and the display of power he showed in the 4th Movie when he faced the "Fire God", which put me in awe, not only that, he is cruel.

Less favorite would have to be Shippo. He is useless and as far as I'm concerned he did not do anything worthy of my respect, except run and coward.

serah
10-09-2007, 04:25 AM
My favorite character is probably Miroku, just because he is such a pervert... Probably cause I relate with him secretly lolol :) but out of all the characters I don't like I think I dislike Kikyou the most. She butts in when the romance of Kagome and Inuyasha is so close to unraveling... well I am not all for the Kagome and Inuyasha romance but it would be better if they just admitted it... :)

Divinity
10-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Most favorites:

Shippou - He's absolutely adorable. He's like.. the cutest thing since Pikachu.
Miroku - His perverted sense of humor is definitly entertaining, and it's always amusing to see him and Sango get into it.
Kagome - Naturally.Least favorites:

Kikyou - She just bores me...
Sesshoumaru - Another serious character who just bores me. The only thing he has going for him are good looks. =/

nikoko-nozomu
10-11-2007, 10:57 PM
My favorite Inuyasha character are probably Kagome--she's a very caring person and loyal (to a fault, sometimes); and Kagome's grandpa--he always comes up with a new disease for the poor girl and is almost too good at lying, considering that he's supposed to be a priest.

Least favorite character...probably Jaken; he doesn't seem to have much real use except as somebody Rin can terrorize.

Memento Mori
10-16-2007, 06:30 AM
My favorite character is Sesshomaru. Unlike Inu Yasha, he is always calm and collected. He never gets irritating like Inu Yasha does sometimes. I also love how he saved Rin in a way. He is very protective of her, which shows he isn't that bad of a person at all.

My least favorite is probably Kagome. I never did like her. I'm more of an villian-lover when it comes to anime. She has trouble fighting on her own, and whenever she does, and is dying, Inu Yasha ALWAYS knows when to come and save her. This gets old, and probably what drove me away from the series.

Dysis
10-26-2007, 01:25 AM
My fave are Inuyasha, and Kagome

My least fave are Kikyou and Sesshoumaru

ReccaReichiri16
10-26-2007, 04:04 AM
Favorite: Inu-Yasha -because he's cute, strong and funny. He makes me laugh. Kagome-because she's pretty even if she's not that smart but she's good and kind. She's also brave.
Least Favorite: Kikyo-because she's dead, she shouldn't care about Inu-Yasha.

Dark Shiori
10-30-2007, 09:37 PM
:cool: i love inuyasha, kagome, ai, shion, shiori, ayame, kirara, shippo, kanna, asagi, and meogi. INUYASHA ROCKS:cool: my least fav is naraku, kagura, kikyo,

rubberbabybuggybumper
10-30-2007, 10:19 PM
For me, it's a tie between Kagome and Shippo. They are so annoying.

Kagome is the other woman in the series yet she's trying so hard to get with Inuyasha and to me doesn't even consider Kikyo's or Inuyasha's feelings for the other. Plus Kagome is a mindless twit who doesn't do anything useful. I mean in the entire 150+ episode series, she barely does any of the fighting and she definitely has the ability to fight.

As for Shippo, he's the most annoying because he's even more useless and causes alot of trouble for the group. Also, it makes no sense for them the want to have Shippo around.

My favorite would have to be Sesshoumaru because he's the antithesis of Inuyasha. Plus he's a softie even though he doesn't show it, otherwise he wouldn't have Rin following him around.

Forever_Deadly
11-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Favorite: Sesshomaru (he's so cute!! Plus he has an immense strength that's perty much unbeatable by anyone in the show. What's not to love?)

Least favorite: Naraku (he's ugly and he keeps killing everyone!! His main point is make other people hate their lives. And he tried to 'eat' my Sesshy-kun. Unforgivable!!)

Dark Ninja
11-07-2007, 04:40 AM
Favorite: Inu-Yasha, Sesshoumaru, Kagome, and Kohaku.
Least: Naraku and Kikyo

YuU
11-07-2007, 07:47 AM
my Favorit Chara in Inuyasha is Sesshoumaru,,,

cz he is cOoL n Misterious cHara,,

we Don't know what his Mother Look LikE,,,Right????
he is sooooooo CoOOoOLLLLLL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BiggSam
11-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Favorite: Miroku ("Would you consider...")

Least favorite: Shippou (annoying/useless)

smile1010
11-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Everybody's least favorite,[mostly i think] and mine!!
Blah, Jaken!!
He's ugly looking, he's annoying, his english voice is annoying, I hate his mouth/beak. ;.; He's just annoying.
I love Kikiyo, cause shes quiet and doesn't yell "INUYASHA" ever other word. and i like her hair!!!

KogaBride
11-11-2007, 05:43 PM
my fave is Koga because I like wolves, and hes hot.:D
my least fave is Inuyasha because i hav 2 stick w/ my wolve family. not that thats bad...
i really dont care about every1 else.
please dont kill me!!!!:(

cakic
11-14-2007, 03:47 AM
My favorite is Kagome!!! She's the best!!!! And I hate Kikyo!!!!!! I dont know why, I just can't stand her!!!!!! She just gets in InuYasha and Kagome's way!!!!! InuYasha feels responsible about Kikyou's death and thinks he ows her his life!!!!! That's the stupidest thing ever!!! He keeps running after Kikyou instead of Kagome!!!! :banghead:

~ Ü Keigetsu Shukumei Ü ~
11-16-2007, 01:09 PM
My favorite characters would be Sesshomaru (his personality) and InuYasha (his personality)

My least favorite is Kikyo (everything about her makes no sense to me at all >_> )

kdale_94
11-16-2007, 02:47 PM
I love Koga he is so cute and is absolutely hilarious when he is talking to Kagome about his love:love: in front of Inuyasha!!!!

Tenshi Ja Nai
11-22-2007, 03:31 AM
Kagome is my fave ^^
Least fave would be Naraku

REDEYESBLACKDRAGON
11-24-2007, 01:27 AM
I Like The Character Bonkoutsu The Leader Of The Band Of Seven Because To Me He Was The Only One Of The Seven To Give Inuyasha A Good Solid Fight To The End.

Amyrat151
11-25-2007, 12:50 AM
I like Kagome, and I think that she is much notably better person than Kikyo is. But I do think the some of negative judgments that people have made arenít unfair. Yes she is a damsel in distress all too often, this annoys me too. I wonít call myself a feminist, but I donít think itís too much to ask for that a female character be as strong and intelligent as the male characters, and that they know how to use their power. I feel Iíve been spoiled in the best way by the likes of people like Joss Whendon, Chris Carter, and JK Rowling. This is the big reason I donít call myself a fan of anime to begin with. Strong female characters seem few and far between.
But back on topic, Kagome is strong, but her transformation from middle school student to useful fighter is a slow one. Just think about it, a 15 year old girl whose only problems involved homework and trial social problems gets sucked into a war. If that where you, would you be able to go into that situation with the ability to pick up a sword, strap on some armor and run into battle and not get killed with in a minute? I doubt it.
She has saved plenty of people though. Like the prince guy who gets taken over by that frog demon, InuYasha would have just killed him.
They really do play up the whole ďKagomeís in danger, have to save herĒ deal in the anime ::twitch:: and itís true she says his name waaayyyy to much, but I donít think that people should blame that on Kagomeís character but point to the anime creators.

Jose
11-25-2007, 01:00 AM
Kagra is my favorite because her attacks are wind related and I like the wind i know that is really weird reason but still

least fav is Shippo so annoying he makes the story boring

cute_wong
11-25-2007, 11:55 AM
Fav: Seshomaru
Reason: He is in many ways better than Inu Yasha, and he is cool ^^

Least fav : Kagura
Reason: I just don't like her since the beginning. She comes and flees easily and makes the story boring....

Asriel
11-25-2007, 12:45 PM
Favs:Sesshomaru,Inuyasha,Sango,and Kagome are all my total favs because of there personalities and there just plain awsome.

Leatst Favs:Jaken,Naraku,and shippo.Jaken annoys the heck out of me,Naraku is just plain weird and likes to cause way to many inccidents involving people turning traiter on one another and shippo because,same thing,hes annoying.

Yuuki Kurosu
11-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Hmm...I really like Sesshy ^-^ b/c of his personality. I also like Kikyo..I unno why, I guess I just think she is pretty cool. Does Rin count? She is so cute!
My least would probably be Jaken, I just think he is kinda annoying. =/

^ayumi^
11-29-2007, 10:07 AM
Hmm.. Well i don`t know do i hate someone of the character, but InuYasha is the BEST! and maybe he is the best because he is the leading character.. :)

kyimablades
11-30-2007, 11:20 PM
Kikyo is so stupid,and STUBBORN why wont she forgive inuyasha even thought it wasnt evn him and she hard;y smiles. Whats up with that i dont mind when sesshomaru does it(sexy) but shes a woman have feelings. And i love sesshomaru not because he is cute but because he has the mysterious feel to him. But he is kinda of a knuckle head not to accept his brother even if he is a hanyou.:)

cagathrun
12-02-2007, 12:04 AM
my favorite inuyasha character are:

inuyasha
kagome
sango

my least are:

shippu
kilyo

dark_blue
12-19-2007, 07:59 AM
my favourite character is sesshomaru he's cute and have a cool eye.
my least favourite character is inuyasaha he's cute and funny,shippo is cute very cute.

kagomei
12-19-2007, 08:15 AM
my favorite inuyasha character is kagomei because she is always trying to help and she is fun and friendly and caring (just like me)

maria89
12-19-2007, 08:49 AM
my favorite character is shippo because he is funny
my second favorite is kegome because the beads she put on inuyasha made me laugh and she is brave witch is a good quality

karenhana
12-20-2007, 04:59 PM
My favorite would be a tie between Inuyasha and Kagome. They make a cute couple together also. ^^ And they are strong and work well together when they are under a crisis...well most of the time. XD

My least favorite has got to be Naraku! Man, that man...grr! He doesn't care about anyone but himself. And he is creepy too. And he is also a manipulator!

Brojasu
12-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Sesshomaru's my favorite, and my least favorite is Jaken

Liliana Zambrano
12-31-2007, 07:42 AM
My favorite is Inuyasha. Cause he so cute! And the least I hate Kikyo cause she is dead and plus Kagome and Inuyasha need to be together.

lexikikyo
12-31-2007, 09:46 AM
Well, I'd say Kikyo was my favourite. Like seriously... who fights in a miniskirt =.= (ahem Kagome ahem)

Well at least Kikyo can defend herself unlike Kagome, who has to scream InuYasha's name 24/7 o_o

And my least favourite... LOL if you haven't guessed already, I really detest Kagome.

becyasha
01-02-2008, 08:32 PM
My fav character would have to be Inuyasha....because he reminds me of myself(with his short temper and negative attitude towards others).

My least fav character would have to be Kikyo.....because i hate how she takes advantage of Inuyasha's heart!!!

Anita Tseu
01-06-2008, 03:14 AM
I hate Naraku, because he's evil and always stealing the hard earned jewel shards from Kagome and them.

I hate Inu Yasha because he always goes to Kikyo when he should be staying with Kagome and he's way too reckless in deciding how to fight strong demons and that's how Kagome and everyone else gets hurt.

Also, I hate Kikyo for still being alive...she's supposed to be dead already! Why can't she just stay dead?! -_-; she needs to die...seriously...she gets in the way and she's such a...mean person, especially to Kagome, who's always very sweet...yeah...

I like Kagome for her positive thinking and her kindness, also her ability to sense the jewel shards.

I like Sesshomaru because he has strong attacks with the Tokijin and I think he could beat Inu Yasha any time he wants to...Also he has Tenseiga, and used it to bring Rin back to life, I thought that was very sweet, coming from a demon who hardly shows emotion.

So that's basically it...the other characters I think are okay only.

Ookami3000
01-07-2008, 03:46 PM
My favorites characters are Inuyasha, because he is very stubborn and he protective, Kouga, because he's not affraid to show is fellings for Kagome and his very loyal to his pack and his "love" and Sesshomaru, for is cool temper and for being a character difficult to understand.

The least character is Naraku (pure evil) and Kikyo, because she is cold hearted and has a very strange personality.

LasShEe
01-13-2008, 04:10 PM
Least favorite: Kagome, at first i really liked her but then i got jelous
Inuyasha was mine first..

~Akino Kiritani~
01-27-2008, 12:53 AM
My fav is Inuyasha because hes sooo cute!!!

My least fav is kikyo because shes kinda weird....

golden eyes19
02-01-2008, 12:04 PM
My fav has got to be Inuyasha- I love fowl tempered main characters! plus he's so clueless as to what's going on with the whole kagome/kikyou love triangle, he's such an airhead! He's great.

My least favorite is Kikyou- How many freakin' times do you have to be killed before you stay dead?!? She's constantly screwing things up and getting into others' business. She needs to just die and stay dead!

NinnaMoon
02-01-2008, 12:06 PM
My favorite Inuyasha character is Inuyasha himself! I love is temper and his relationships with Kagome and Kikiyo.

blackcatme
02-02-2008, 05:38 PM
I like Sango (she's on the first place) because she is courageous and romantic, she fights very well
on the last place, it's naraku, because he's bad, he is always trying to make something in his favour

ZRei81
02-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Kagome because she's very strong towards her feelings of InuYasha. She understands InuYasha's bond with Kikyo, but she still stays by his side. Least favorite is I think Kikyo. Well I don't hate her or anything but she has to make a decesion weather if she hates InuYasha or loves him.(she can't pick both) *Rei*

XxTaintedxX
02-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Kikyo, no offense people...
I think she just gets in the way, she had her turn with Inuyasha and she died so Kagome should be able to express her love and get love in return...
And Kagura...
She just seems so useless and easily controlled...and she seems cocky when she doesn't have good attacks...
Favorite Character: I think Sesshomaru...He doesn't seem easily scared and he's intimating, he's a fighter...

Inamorata
02-09-2008, 10:37 PM
My favorite characters are Shipo & Miroku. I love how Shipo is a innocent cute fox boy, and Miroku the sneaky perverted monk... reminds me of my husband.. <.<;
My leaste Favorite characters are Kagome and Kikyo. I dont hate 'em or nothing.. I just think Kagome is too goody goody and her personality is boring. As for Kikyo you dont really see much of her personality in the series.. all I know is she's silent and strong, which are good qualities. I'm just more interested in a strong personality.

angel_luna
02-10-2008, 02:44 PM
My favorite character are:
- Sesshoumaru because he's strong, he's misterious, he's awesome... His attitude is unique and very cool... I love him... His only defect is him little bro...
- Sango becasue she's strong, cute, intelligent and she's a very nice person

My Least characters are:
- Kikyo... She's make me sick... She's egoistic and arrogant... A person very sad... I hate her...
- Kagome.. come on!! She can't do anything!!! She's dull... Only causes problems... Not brings nothing...

Tsuki.
02-13-2008, 04:35 PM
My Favorite Guy character: Sesshomaru!:) I lIk him because even though he says that he hates humans, he is willing to protect Rin.

My Favorite Girl Character: Rin. I lIk her, because even though she lost her mom, dad, and brother, she still is happy and just enjoys living. (Why can't I be lIk that?)

My least favorite character: Kikyo. I know this is expected by a lot of people, but I just don't like her attitude. She isn't greatful to any one, and she doesn't listen to the dying girl in the second movie. The girl says to watch over the cup, and Kikyo just gives it to Kagura as if it's nothing. That's low. Even for a person who wants to go to the underworld.:banghead:

animegirl2365
02-13-2008, 05:47 PM
My fav characters are Sango because she's pretty,tuff,nice and freindly. I like Kagome because she tuff at times she's smart and nice. Also Inuyasha because he's cute,tuff and I love his temper and stubernes.

I hate Kikiyo! She had her chance with Inuyasha!
Now it's Kagome's turn!

Phelyeg
02-18-2008, 10:26 PM
There are quite a few people I like, but I'm going to go with Sango. She's a very sweet and down to earth girl who can also hold her own in battle. After everything that's happened to her she hasn't lost sight of herself, or been consumed by rage, she still has hope for the future. It's hard not to feel for her.

Odanuki86
02-20-2008, 08:44 PM
Most:Sesshomaru-Hes prolly the strongest person in the series and he acts like he doesnt care for humans or inuyasha but he does realy, most likly acts that way because he is a daiyokai.though i dont really get why he doesnt simply have a sword made of his own fang insted of complaining about the swords he does or doesnt have, anyway i also like Hakudoshi because hes so powerful and sinister, odd traits for a child i think.
Least:Ryura, Kyura, Jora, and Gora-their all or rather he is really pompuss and arrogant but completely without the power to back it up.

GrayWolf474
02-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Fav.Girl:Sango shes just AWESOME and Rin shes so cute
Fav.Boy:Sesshomaru why not and Miroku cuz his well known greating to a woman "Will you bear my child" is just so awesome

Least Fav.Girl:Kikyo DIE ALREADY and Kagura who cares ur ganna die
Least Fav. Boy:Jaken why should i like him and Naraku i love him for killing kikyo but he truley sux monkey

MysticFairyDrmz
02-25-2008, 07:43 PM
Inuyasha , kagome , sesshomaru are my favs

naraku is my least favorite

inuyashalover666
02-26-2008, 09:02 AM
They always r funny fighting over Kagome. YEAH AND INUYASHA ALWAYS GETTING HIS FACE IN THE SAND FOR IT. go INUYASHA LOVE YA KOGA:closedeye :p http://re3.yt-thm-a02.yimg.com/image/25/m3/2521365367 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dkoga%2B%2526%2Binuyasha%2B%26 y%3DSearch%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-203%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D18&w=250&h=221&imgurl=www.inuyasha-fan.com%2Fcharacters%2Fkoga.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.inuyasha-fan.com%2Fcharacters%2Fkoga.htm&size=38.6kB&name=koga.jpg&p=koga+%26+inuyasha&type=jpeg&no=4&tt=387&oid=5ad9fd4ba8b65516&ei=UTF-8)http://re3.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/25/f10/469656827 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3D%2Binuyasha%26y%3DSearch%26ei %3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-203%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D18&w=500&h=375&imgurl=static.flickr.com%2F1280%2F857225303_334ef5 f602_m.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2F102561 46%40N05%2F857225303%2F&size=116.5kB&name=857225303_334ef5f602.jpg&p=inuyasha&type=jpeg&no=18&tt=204,382&oid=2c3114127ca2a696&fusr=Cherry.Vanilla2008&tit=Inuyasha&hurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2F102561 46%40N05%2F&ei=UTF-8&src=p)

XxNarakus-GirlxX
02-26-2008, 04:46 PM
Well my favourite character is Naraku, i like Naraku because i think he has an awesome character about him not to mention he's cute, and he has the ability to shape shift which i think is cool..

least favourite, is Kagura, because i don't like her traitorness to Naraku, i wish she'd just pick a side already

mia91
03-21-2008, 05:40 PM
Uhh this is hard.... Well i think i'll have to say my favourite is Inuyasha. I love his personality and everything, plus he's so cute so...

And as for least... Kikyo... She's so annoying, always getting in the way of Kagome and Inuyasha, grr

Shana-Kins
03-30-2008, 03:52 PM
Favorite character(s): My favorite would have to be Kagome and Shippou. I usually always have the main characters as my favorite. I have no reason why. I also like Shippou because he's so cute and it's no fun without Shippou.

Least Favorite character(s): They would have to be Kikyou and Naraku. Why Kikyou? Well I hate the fact of what she did to Inuyasha. I don't know, she scares me as well. Plus, I just don't like her. Naraku is the bad guy, of course I hate him.

The Nightingale
04-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Favorites: Sango Rin & Sesshoumaru
Sango-Because I admire how strong she is even though things are bad.
Rin- Because she is always so happy and adorable, perfect for making sesshy smile and Sesshy because he's strong, powerful, and fun to watch fight.

Middle-Shippo- He's just plain adorable
Kouga- It's fun watching him show off to Kagome
Kagome-sorta kinda, shes a bit bossy though

Least- Jaken- just plain annoying

Villey
04-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Favorite - Inuyasha
Least favorite - dunno. I watched only 5 series,so I don't know them that well.

Ezzy
04-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Favorite girl: Kagome because shes cute and i love how her weapon of choice is a bow and arrow

Favorite guy: Sesshomaru because he is such a great fighter and he actually has a kind heart even though he comes off as evil

Least favorite: Kikyo because she always gets in the way of Inuyasha and Kagome

SupaWeena
04-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Fave: INuaysha- because he is so funny, i love him and kagome moments

KAgome: I love the fact that she is still with Inuyasha

Least: Kikyo- I dont like the way she seems to betray Inuyahsa and Kaugura like alot of people thnk, she really needs to decide whose side she is on

nyoko_kami67
04-05-2008, 11:30 AM
I like kagome best becuase: she is caring. she is strong. (almost killed naraku) and doesn't have an evil bone in her body.

As for the least I like: Kikyo. She gave naraku almost all the shikon shards, when she knew Inuyasha would be endangered! Post the rest later cause I have to go~~

serasvct
04-05-2008, 07:54 PM
I like Sesshomaru the best. He has a lot of depth, from evil (wanting to kill Inuyasha) to caring (rescuing and caring for Rin). I think the episodes he is in have the more complex plot lines.

My least favorite character is Kikyo. Her entire existance has become evil and unpure, plus nothing around her ever seems to get resolved. I think the episodes she is in are lackluster are repetitive.

The Monarch
04-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Favorite Character : Sango

Least Favorite Character : Everyone except Sango

Unicornucopia
04-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Kikyo is definitely my least favorite character... she gets on my nerves. Why should she get any face time with Inu anyway? she's dead! It's not like they could live happily every after together or anything anyway.

My favorite characters are Miroku, Sango, Kirara, and Sesshomaru. :)

kagome_windy
04-12-2008, 05:40 AM
I like Kagome becoz' she loves Inu Yasha even when she knows he still loves Kikyo..She is kind but at the same time she is very strong...

TsuchiKin/Tayuya
04-18-2008, 05:52 PM
Fav:Sango!!:D :grinjump: :lol2:
Least fav:KIKYO!:banghead: :glare: :angry1: :curses:

sesshomaruisgod
05-04-2008, 08:13 AM
FAV:Sesshomaru

Least FAV: KOGA

kero koinu
05-08-2008, 12:55 AM
i ADORE Jaken!!!!
just joking, i just think he's stupid and can't seem to shut up...
Inuyasha is awesome, and i don't like or dislike Kikyou - she's just an interference between Kagome and my little koinu (puppy). Waaaaaaahhhhh! i want them to get together! and hey did! yay!
I don't like kanna - get a personality for goodness sake!:banghead:

Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara
05-10-2008, 04:43 PM
Faves:
#1) Kouga :rolleyes: ^.^
#2) Inuyasha
#3) Naraku "Kukukukuku!" LOL!
#4) Kagura?
#5) (SOOO MAYBE!) Miroku >.>

Least Faves:
#1) Kagome :mad:
#2) Kikyo :mad:

Middle:
#1) Shipo
#2) Miroku
#3) Sango

かごめ
05-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Well, well...Isn't this thread a load of tripe... Oh well.

I hate with a burning passion: Houjou, Eri, Yuka and Ayumi.

I LoVe: Everyone else.

No contest. Every main character in IY is fantastic. I even love Jaken. He's funny. Kikyou is fabulous. Kagome is wonderful.

-End Game-

Linen
06-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Favorite: Sesshoumaru
Least: Sango

MasterLuna
06-10-2008, 09:59 PM
I honestly like Miroku because I find his pervertedness pretty funny. xD I have a perverted sense of humor anyway. Sango is another favorite because she kicks some pretty good butt with that hirakotsu of hers. Plus she isn't like the stereotypical weak girl that is portrayed constantly in other animes which leads me to admire her strength and courage in this particular one. My last favorite would be Koga for his persistance and his loyalty to those he cares about. Especially for Kagome, even if she blows him off all the time. His caring personality is what gets me the most. <3

My least favorite would be Kagome. I'm sorry to those who like her, but I don't. She can barely defend herself and usually calls on Inuyasha to protect her. Ok, she can defend herself with arrows, but half the time she doesn't use them except to get a jewel shard. Another is Kikyo. For two reasons: 1. Because she's DEAD. The dead need to STAY dead. She honestly doesn't really hold any part in the show except to be a rival to Kagome to win Inuyasha's heart. 2. She just annoys me. I don't know why, but from the start I just never really liked her.

LaranaSarahLei
06-14-2008, 10:37 AM
Favorite: Rin, Little InuYasha(isn't he cute?) and...Sesshoumaru

Least Favorite: Kikyo...I just don't like her, I might have a first...but now she just seems like an annoying little brat.

blaznblade
06-14-2008, 11:22 AM
fav. character - Sesshoumaru

least fav. character - Myoga

bluewolfjelly
06-14-2008, 08:52 PM
My favourite characters are InuYasha and Sesshomaru. I like InuYasha because he's outgoing, funny at times, and really adorable for a half-demon. I also like Sesshomaru because he has an awesome attitude. His calm attitude and his care towards Rin is really attractive. xD

A character I like least is Kikyo. One simple reason: She's dull.

Sesshoumaru also cares alot for Rin, I like that.

mississippibaby
06-16-2008, 12:14 PM
my favorite characters are kikyo she is a kind hearted person but wont let anybody take advantage of her. Sesshoumaru because he is mysterious and there is alot i dont know about him that i would like to. Sango she over came alot and can still be happy

my least favorite is kagome she seems to be to dependable of inuyasha

hirokiaibalovex3
06-18-2008, 01:49 AM
Favorite: Sesshomaru- I like how his character evolves throughout the storyline, especially his relationship with Rin.

Least Favorite: Kikyo- I don't like how she interferes with Kagome and Inuyasha. She's also kind of annoying and cold-hearted (especially since she is dead -___-')

urkely
06-18-2008, 10:11 AM
fav:
Inuyasha
Naraku

least fav:
kikyo

AnimeFan2010
06-20-2008, 05:45 PM
Fav.Sesshomaru
Least fav. Kagura

Kouga101
06-23-2008, 12:51 PM
I mean i love the show and hows its set up and all that but here goes....

Most Fav(theres a lot): Sesshomaru, Naraku, Kouga, The entire Band of Seven, Inuyasha, Kanna, Rin, Myoga, Shippo, Sesshomaru's Father, and Inuyasha's mother(I've picked all of these because they have personality's that most resemble all my moods and some of them have endearing qualities.

Middle:Miroku, Sango, kirara, Jaken, Kagra, and all the little demons running around the InuYasha world(I have no fights with these people)

Least Fav(a lot): :mad: Kikyo(is way to weird and she shouldn't have come back and bothered Kagome and Inuyasha), Kagome(way to helpless a lot and depends too much on Inuyasha saving her), and I don't like the idea of Keade(she's just a little creepy and a little to caring)

Well you have my opinion and if you would like to start a disscussion of sorts then you can message me. If you agree with me then i have great respect for you but if you don't I still respect your opinion.Bye.....:rolleyes:

ria1
06-28-2008, 12:24 AM
Favorite character: Inuyasha (cause he's so tempremental, and it makes me laugh), Sango (cause she can defend herself), Sesshoumaru (his attitude towards people)

Middle peeople: Kagome (she's all right not anybody that's special or anything), Miroku (is a perv but none the less funny at times), Shippo (just like a kid), Kirara (she's like a cute little kitty)

Least characters: Naraku (turns everybody against one another and it gets on my nerves), koga (likes Kagome)
Well, I'm with you on Koga, I can't stand him, he's a hot head just like Inuyasha, and he has no taste in women!

ria1
06-28-2008, 12:29 AM
My least favorite character is definitely Kagome. She's failing all her classes, and wears her school uniform to the fuedal era. I would think a pair of jeans would suffice, especially in those violent conditions. I still think she's retarded for running after a broke half demon who has a crush on a dead woman.

It' a three way tie for my favorite character. I like Sesshomaru, Naraku, and Kagura, all the baddies. If it wasn't for those three, I wouldn't bother watching the show.

ria1
06-28-2008, 12:32 AM
I mean i love the show and hows its set up and all that but here goes....

Most Fav(theres a lot): Sesshomaru, Naraku, Kouga, The entire Band of Seven, Inuyasha, Kanna, Rin, Myoga, Shippo, Sesshomaru's Father, and Inuyasha's mother(I've picked all of these because they have personality's that most resemble all my moods and some of them have endearing qualities.

Middle:Miroku, Sango, kirara, Jaken, Kagra, and all the little demons running around the InuYasha world(I have no fights with these people)

Least Fav(a lot): :mad: Kikyo(is way to weird and she shouldn't have come back and bothered Kagome and Inuyasha), Kagome(way to helpless a lot and depends too much on Inuyasha saving her), and I don't like the idea of Keade(she's just a little creepy and a little to caring)

Well you have my opinion and if you would like to start a disscussion of sorts then you can message me. If you agree with me then i have great respect for you but if you don't I still respect your opinion.Bye.....:rolleyes:
I like Kikyo, but she's not my favorite character. I'm with you on Kagome, she is way too helpless, she needs to concentrate on her school work, and stop running after a half-demon who doesn't even have a place to live.

ria1
06-28-2008, 12:41 AM
Well my favourite character is Naraku, i like Naraku because i think he has an awesome character about him not to mention he's cute, and he has the ability to shape shift which i think is cool..

least favourite, is Kagura, because i don't like her traitorness to Naraku, i wish she'd just pick a side already
Well, I'm with you on Naraku, he's awesome, I guess I shouldn't be suprised that you don't like Kagura. Even though she doesn't like Naraku, I still love her to death!

kuraixtenshi
07-01-2008, 04:00 PM
Best-Kikyo, Just awesome, not sure why.
Princess Abi, she's got fire power, she's a vampire, and the daughter
of the guardian of hell. What's not to love?

Worst-Kagome, and annoying bimbo who, one, takes the focus of the
show from InuYasha and, two, just annoys me to no end,

sesshys_demonic_princess1
07-02-2008, 03:24 AM
my fav. inuyasha characters has to be sesshomaru. he is hott, smexy, and hes a full fledged demon. the other one is kagome because she's strong, smart, cute, and everyone likes her.my least fav inuyasha characters are naraku. hes kinda hott but hes always trying to get sesshys demonic power.the other one is miroku. hes such a womanizer. he has no respect for a womans personal space.

ichigoangel06
07-04-2008, 09:28 PM
My fav characters are:
1.Inuyasha-because i think he is really incredible......i mean he survived going through his really tough childhood.....that nobody liked him (humans and demons).....and even though he kept going and became the strong half-demon he is now.....:D

2.Sesshomaru-because i think he is kind-hearted......even though he seems that he is evil all the time......he satill cares about the people that are always with him.....especially Rin.....he cares about her a lot.....ther's an episode that proves it....("Forever with Lord Sesshomaru")....i think that he also cazres about Inuyasha deep deep deep inside because he has lots of chances to kill him, but he never kills him^^:p

Kissed by Neji.
07-09-2008, 09:06 PM
My favorite character is Kagura because she's elegant, smart, independent, and I like the fact that she never gave up her dream of trying to get away from Naraku.

My least favorite character is Kanna because she doesn't appear to be able to think for herself.

Android 19-90
07-10-2008, 01:06 AM
Fave: Miroku. Don't know why.

UN-Fave: Kikyo and that evil feather lady (forgot her name.)
Kikyo is just annoying to me. She's so Bland!!
And that other lady is so meaningless, why can't InuYasha just kick her face in already?!

Bloodiedcrescent666
07-12-2008, 06:04 AM
My favorite charaters are Rin, Sesshy, Kagome, Kagura, Naraku, Koga, Sango, Shippo, Kaguya and a few others. Rin-She is the light and is brave.
Sesshy-His personality and his cuteness. Kagome-Puts up with inuyasha. Kagura-She is a flip flop. A I like this but I like this too. Naraku-He is cute in a human form and he stabbed Kikyo. Koga-Personality, cuteness, and funny when he argues with Inuyasha. Sango-Brave and funny. Shippo-cute and he is funny. Kaguya-I thought she was a cool character for only being in the second movie. Ayame-Brave and I like how she never gives up on koga and her personality. Miroku-Even though he is a perv and a bit of a liar, he is funny and considerate. I don't like Kikyo because she always makes everything about herself. I only like her when she stays away from Inuyasha and Kagome. I like Inuyasha because of his personality and looks but I dont like him when he always leaves kagome to go to kikyo.

Bloodiedcrescent666
07-12-2008, 06:07 AM
[quote=Bloodiedcrescent666;2076012]My favorite charaters are Rin, Sesshy, Kagome, Kagura, Naraku, Koga, Sango, Shippo, Kaguya and a few others. Rin-She is the light and is brave.
Sesshy-His personality and his cuteness. Kagome-Puts up with inuyasha. Kagura-She is a flip flop. A I like this but I like this too. Naraku-He is cute in a human form and he stabbed Kikyo. Koga-Personality, cuteness, and funny when he argues with Inuyasha. Sango-Brave and funny. Shippo-cute and he is funny. Kaguya-I thought she was a cool character for only being in the second movie. Ayame-Brave and I like how she never gives up on koga and her personality. Miroku-Even though he is a perv and a bit of a liar, he is funny and considerate. I don't like Kikyo because she always makes everything about herself. I only like her when she stays away from Inuyasha and Kagome. I like Inuyasha because of his personality and looks but I dont like him when he always leaves kagome to go to kikyo.

My quote. I dont know who I am and I don't care. People call me a scorpion. What's your opinion of me?

zerog
07-12-2008, 09:58 AM
Most Favorite: Sesshomaru because well... he's bad a**?
Least Favorite: Kagome because she has an annoying voice and never knows when to be quiet sheesh...

blackmoon5
07-21-2008, 08:45 PM
My faves~
inuyasha~ I LOVE his attitude, his temper. and i also love the fact that he can be, like, a pile of mush. admit it, it happens. Plus i love his ears.

Kagura~ I really like her personality in general. It's awesome, plus i like that she's pretty much the only one who only obeys naraku cuz she has to.

Fluffomaru (sesshy) ~ I just love him! He shows really no emotion, his attitude towards people. He's awesome. Plus he only has one arm.

Least favorites

Kikyo~ I hate her personality i hate that she tried to kill kagome multiple times and tried to technically kill inuyasha. And i hate the way she talks, like she a human riddle.

kyameron
07-23-2008, 03:16 PM
Inuyasha is the best handsdown. He's hard-headed, and madly in love with kagome. His personality is one of his best features, and he's the strongest out of the group. I bet everyone here would agree that all of us could watch the whole series without getting tired of it. (:

Shiatsu
09-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Favourite Male Character: Sesshomaru, I like him for his mysteriousness, and how he is so cold but once Rin is around he is in his own little way mushy.

Favourite Female Character: Sango, I think she is just about the only female Inuyasha character I do like, I like how she can be a beat of a girly-girl but when it comes down to it she's really a kick-a** warrior

Least Favourite Male Character: Jaken, he is such a pest,
"Sesshomaru-sama this, Sesshomaru-sama that." He whines way to much and he simply gets in the way

Least Favourite Female Character: Kikyo, she needs to get a grip Inuyasha did not kill her Naraku did! If she truly loved Inuyasha she wouldn't insist on killing him, and honestly how many times can one person die?

Inuyasha,the half demon
09-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Most favourite characters:Kirara,Sango,Miroku,Kagome,Sesshomaru(f yi,my bro looks and acts like him)and Miyoga. Least favourite character:Inuyasha(Because I look like him and girls wont stop chasing me...-sigh-)

Lady Solace ģ
10-01-2008, 09:11 AM
My fave character from Inuyasha is Inuyasha. I've been a huge fan since i'm 14, he's one of my biggest crushes ^^
I love his looks, reactions, his personality everything!

AriilovesGoku
10-11-2008, 10:55 PM
My fav caracter is Kikyo, i love her because all that she wants is take inuyasha with her, i mean, she just wants to be happy with the man she loves, yeah, its sounds gay D: but thats how i see it (:

sailormoon21
10-15-2008, 12:01 AM
my favorite character is INUYASHA!!!! he's my favorite because he wants the jewel and he will not give up with trying to get it. he's like me with that. i want to be a pastry chef and i don't plan on giving up because of all of the obstacles that are in my way. the same with INUYASHA. he's doing the same thing with getting the jewel so he can have more power.

my very least favorite character is Kagome. she's my least favorite because she can hangout with INUYASHA all she wants and i want that to be me. another reason she's my least favorite is because she sometimes acts dumb. no lie either.

I NUYASHA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetloli04
10-15-2008, 11:29 AM
my favorite is inuyasha and kagome... inuyasha is soo cute and kagome too
my least favorite chara is kikyo because she wants to kill inuyasha and get in the way from inuyasha and kagome. i hate her realy !!

zerog
10-15-2008, 12:00 PM
I like Sesshomaru (being a guy) lol but I hate Kagome she's like anoooying...

wise2008
10-19-2008, 10:29 PM
Inuasha would be my favorite characters because he just is.

TENTENrules
10-30-2008, 03:16 PM
I like Kagura because she's totally stroong and got some skills
I sislike Kagome because, well she's WEAK

~*Amelia Greatheart ~*
11-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Sesshoumaru would have to be my favorite character because of his cold physique and yet his has a soft spot for Rin. Kikyou would have to be my least favorite because of the way she switches sides so much, one day she's good, the next she's bad, it's just all so confusing.

Oathkeeper-Airo
11-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Favorite - Kikyo: I love her personality.
Least - Kagome: Annoying >[

SigmaSD
11-02-2008, 08:26 PM
I like Sesshomaru because he could destroy anyone with only one arm.

I hate that wolf guy(forgot name) that likes Kagome. It totally disrupts her relationship with Inuyasha.

I also like Kikio because she's strong and cute. Way stronger than Kagome and way out of her league when it comes to looks.

Inu_Demoness
11-04-2008, 09:38 AM
:p Favorites--Sango because she's always banging on Miroku's head with hirakotsu, Kagome because she's always using 'sit' on Inuyasha (it's just plain too funny), Inuyasha because he annoys Kagome from time to time, Sesshomaru because of his cold exterior, And Naraku Because he's always giving Inuyasha and the others trouble.:p

:mad: I don't have any hates but Kikyou. She's always trying to get inuyasha to go to 'hell' with her. it's sickening to me.:mad:

sapphirewyren
11-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Sesshoumaru: he's silent but deadly, kinda like me. He's also the strongest demon in the Inuyasha universe. My next favorite beleive it or not is Naraku. That guy is a genius!! I have no idea how he comes up with all those elaborate traps.

I don't really have a least favorite, I like all the characters. they're all different from each other and I think that's really cool:)

*~Anime Angel~*
11-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Favorite~Inuyasha because he has cute and fluffy puppy ears!

Least Favorite~That freakish grandpa (his name escapes me) his eyes scare me o.o

kagomeangle1996
12-04-2008, 08:01 PM
my fav charicter is kagome becuse she stode by inuyashas side no mater what she ha a lot of nerve and is willing to help any one and inuyasha becuse he protects his friends
i hate kikyo she thinks a lot of her self she is ungratful when ever kagome saves her *** she never says thankyou she wanted to take inuyasha to hell and tryed to kill kagomehttp://media.photobucket.com/image/inuyasha%20and%20%20kagome/ladygoth45/kagome-and-inuyasha.jpg

Savage Muraki
12-05-2008, 07:49 AM
Favorite character : I had always admired Naraku and Sesshomaru. But if i got to choose one it would be Naraku. Its because of hes negativity towards things and hes abilities were really impressive for me. Sesshomaru.....ahem...i mean Lord Sesshomaru , he had quiet and a unique personality.Really liked hes character as well.Hes visions and giving no time to emotions but still giving some hint of affection....really nice.

Middle hanging :Miroku(spelling maybe wrong)..no explanation for him.

Least Favorite :it would be kagome..I never like those all goody goody , saving people , showing emotions(that is too much) types of characters...and kagome had no respect in my eyes when i saw her the first time.....and still she doesnt have anything! the score continues! and even inuyasha isnt my favorite one....dont like hes personality and the way hes been showed up in the anime.

magnataur00
12-05-2008, 10:05 PM
COLOR="Navy"]I always liked Inuyasha because he is the guy that makes things raivoo walk of Miroku for being so perverted that comes to be funny (not such a monk is seen every day)[/COLOR]

LexxieLuu
12-11-2008, 12:29 AM
My Favorite Characters on InuYasha was Sango and Bankotsu.
My least Favorite Character was Jaken and Rin.

Rein*
12-24-2008, 09:26 PM
I don't have a least fav because I think everyone has their role.however my favs are kagome because of her devout nature,sango for her strength of character n sesshomaru because he's unaware of how great n kind he really is

Zakuraa
12-24-2008, 10:12 PM
I dislike Kikyo because I feel like she's just too depressing, and I favor Sango for her strong-willed nature.

Inuyashalover23
12-28-2008, 02:50 PM
MY favorite male character are of course Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru-sama.Inuyasha-because he's really cute and handsome (I love his doggy ears!),he's really strong,never gives up,he's in love with Kagome but he shows it in some funny and/or weird ways and he's so hilarious! Sesshoumaru-sama because he's also very good-looking and I like his attitude,that coldness in his eyes...but I'm glad he had showed his kind heart when he saved Rin and all of that is a great combination of his personality.

My favorite female character would be Kagome because of her kind and pure heart,her miko powers and I like that she's sometimes a pain in the a...neck,plus she's pretty!

My least favorite male characters are Naraku and Jaken.Naraku because he's such a sick person who enjoys in other people's pain and suffering and Jaken gets on my nerves when he talks big about Sesshoumaru-sama and is actually very weak.

Some time earlier,my least favorite female character would be Kikyo,because I thought she was a miko gone bad and I was really mad at her for trying to kill Inuyasha and Kagome...But now I see that she's just misunderstood and was Inuyasha's first love who helped him to became a bit more human...She pinned Inuyasha on the tree and died because of Naraku...IT WAS MEANT TO BE THAT WAY...

~HappyGirl~
01-11-2009, 06:11 AM
My favorite character is Kagome.
(Dont be fool -- dont say she is annoying.Its not her fault she has that english dub voice.
She is the best character on the series and ppl are blinded by her voice.)

My least favorite is Sango.

I like Kikyo, but she's not my favorite character. I'm with you on Kagome, she is way too helpless, she needs to concentrate on her school work, and stop running after a half-demon who doesn't even have a place to live.

You're WRONG.
She wants to be at home, but IY never lets her.
And shes the most USEFUL character in the show.

Kurokaze
01-18-2009, 10:27 AM
Favorite Character: Sesshomaru, because he always acts cool and collected, seems to hate most things (if that'a a good description for it), but still cares for Rin.

Least Favorite Character: Jaken, because he is rude to everyone but Sesshomaru.

~HappyGirl~
03-11-2009, 03:55 AM
eVEN sANGO HATED kIKYOU. XD

Kikyou is annoying .
You Kikyou fans are like 'OH FEEL BAD FOR KIKYOU, SHES HAD A TRAGIC LIFE' -- Kagome saves her and she never even shows gratitude.

Kagome is way better.
Thus hse deserves iNuyasha. <3

angeljudz008
03-18-2009, 06:56 PM
:D hi eloW just a new member
is there have a prince of tennis here....sori

animesnob
03-25-2009, 10:55 PM
I have three favorites, in this order:

1.Naraku
2.Kagara
3.Sesshoumaru

Yes, I love all the baddies! I'm sorry but in my mind, it was those 3 that made the show worth watching. Take them out of it, and all you have is one stupid love story surrounding Inuyasha and Kagome, and I can't stand either one of them. Oh yeah, I should throw Kikyo in there to complete that lover's triangle, but I actually thought Kikyo was cool.

Doctor One
04-08-2009, 09:49 PM
I hate everyone but... no I hate everyone. The other characters have annoying voices or are too bland for me to care about, and the ones that are okay (Naraku) just don't do anything cool or don't do cool things often enough. It's obviously written by a woman.
And If I'm wrong I don't care. The writer is still a lady to me.

かごめ
04-12-2009, 01:49 AM
eVEN sANGO HATED kIKYOU. XD

Kikyou is annoying .
You Kikyou fans are like 'OH FEEL BAD FOR KIKYOU, SHES HAD A TRAGIC LIFE' -- Kagome saves her and she never even shows gratitude.

Kagome is way better.
Thus hse deserves iNuyasha. <3

Oh my....Now this is a tactless post...I feel quite sorry for your completely myopic view on the poor shibito miko.

I like Kagome-as you can see I have her name in Japanese as my user name, but I love Kikyou as well. And those who bash either miko-have my pity for being so closed minded and outright annoying themselves for it

She does thank Kagome for saving her very soul when she passes on to the next life at long last. Niether miko hated the other.

And the reason:

Kagome is way better. Thus hse deserves iNuyasha. is-I am sorry...a horrid reason. Although I agree that Kagome is better suited for Inuyasha, Think of real reasons before you post. I.E. "Kagome and Inuyasha's personalities are more compatible then Kikyou and Inuyasha's were. Inuyasha would have been very sad with Kikyou." That is a reason.

Do us all a favor and save yourself from sounding like a missinformed fool.

Shadow Lexy
07-02-2009, 09:41 AM
My favorite character is Kagura cause of her power over the wind & my least fav character is Shippo cause i think hes annoying but he is cute :D

http://www.freewebs.com/kaoris0shrine/Kagura14.jpg

Yuliya
07-02-2009, 03:16 PM
My favorite character, without question, is Bankotsu of the Band of Seven, and really, all of the Band of Seven except for Kyokotsu and Mukotsu. Many people say the Band of Seven were just bloodthirsty killers, but they don't look beyond that. In reality, they were a group of strong men who cared deeply for each other. There are some arguments against this, mostly with Renkotsu, such as:

Renkotsu killed Jakotsu! -Well, yes, but he didn't want to. He was a goal-oriented person, and he was worried that Bankotsu was not leading them where he wanted to go. I think Renkotsu desperately wanted attention. He sent Jakotsu to be killed by Inuyasha, but Inuyasha didn't succeed. He knew he had to kill Jakotsu, but he apoligized as he did so.

Bankotsu killed Renkotsu! -Again, yes he did, but not maliciously as it was played out to be. Basically, Bankotsu saw Renkotsu as a person who thought of himself before the "team," and he needed to be taught that that wasn't how he should be. Bankotsu respected Renkotsu, but thought his values were a little mixed up. He also needed his jewel shard to avenge his comrades.

Now that I'm done defending the Band of Seven, I'll explain why Bankotsu is my favorite. Basically, he has everything. Awesome style, AWESOME sword (Banryuu is even bigger than Inuyasha's sword), and he was a loyal, brave warrior who cared deeply about his comrades. Also, it helps that he's the only atheist in the whole series.

Second comes Ginkotsu, because of his loyalty, then Jakotsu, then Suikotsu, and last, Renkotsu.

Outside of the Band of Seven, my favorite characters are Sango, Kouga, Kagura, and Rin. (Sango and Kagura for independence, Kouga and Rin for loyalty)

My least favorite characters are Inuyasha, Kagome, and Naraku.

Inuyasha bugs me. He's just stupid and annoying. And he helped kill Bankotsu.

Naraku is just a stereotypical "bad guy." There's nothing to like. Plus, he insulted Bankotsu's need to avenge his friends.

Kagome is so anti-feminest. She does barely anything without help. Yes, she's kind, but she really needs to stick up for herself BY HERSELF sometimes.

And now, I should quickly adress the issue of Kikyo, I really should. I used to hate her, back in the days when I liked Inuyasha and Kagome. I wanted her to die, but now, she's neutral. She is somewhat annoying because she's obsessed with her own tragedy (Talk about self-centered) but then, how would YOU feel if the person you died for easily forgot you and found someone new?

xxSilverAngelxx
07-11-2009, 08:23 AM
My fave inuyasha character is kouga becuase he is so cute and he is amazing and he is my fave animal a wolf.

My least fave inuyasha character has to be Kikyou becuase i dont see why she has to be reborn to torment inuyasha but i guess if she wasnt in the anime then we would never know that Naraku was the one who pitted inuyasha and kikyou against each other.

BrokenMoonlight
07-12-2009, 12:52 PM
My favorite male character would have to be InuYasha. He's so protective over Kagome and his friends, even though he used to be sort of ignorant.

My least favorite male character is Naraku, for the simple reason he's power-obsessed and wants everything.

My favorite female would have to be Kagome. She's a little stressy, but she's really brave when you consider her age and what she's been through.

My least favorite female would have to be Kikyo. Unlike the InuYashaxKagome fans who 'think she should go to hell' I simply dislike her for the reason that she is useless and keeps on getting in the way.

YouJustLostTheGame
07-12-2009, 01:56 PM
My favorite Inuyasha charries would be: Sango, Inuyasha, and Shippo.
Inuyasha: He is funny. I love the fact that he is sooo dense. He just can't figure anything out. I also love the fact that he ends up choosing Kagome.
Sango: She is awesome. She is strong, pretty, and has an unconditional love for her brother (even though, under Naraku's control, he tries to kill them).
Shippo: OMOCHAKAIRIII~!(spell?) He is so cute and he tries to help Inuyasha, Kagome, and everyone with his little kitsune powers.

My least favorite charries would be: Kagome, Naraku, and Kikyo.
Kagome: She is just so dependent on everyone. She is no real help to the fighting. The only thing she is good for is Inuyasha.
Naraku: He is just the cliche bad guy. He is also annoying (his voice, his actions).
Kikyo: Her actions are so unclear and confusing. She hates Inu, she loves him. She's dead for Pete's sake! She dies hating him. Shouldn't she just leave it at that.

Daken.
07-12-2009, 07:08 PM
favorite: Rin
I like how she opened up Sesshomarus heart up a little, shes such a good girl I like how they put her in the anime its a good thing. He would be so different without her.

least favorite: Kagome
Ehh shes kind of annoying to me, I know shes good to seek out the jewel shards. But I think she gets in the way a lot and inyuasha always has to come and save her.

Hanabira
07-12-2009, 08:03 PM
I think my favorite has to be Shippo. He antagonizes Inuyasha and I love it. XD And Sesshy because of the fluffiness of DOOM.

My least favorite is probably Kouga. I can't really explain why, but he's always gotten on my nerves.

nekosenshi
07-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Favorite: Miroku, because he's the smartest of them and the cutest.
Least favorite: Jaken. He's a sycophant of the worst kind.

Gero50
07-16-2009, 09:00 PM
1. Inuyasha
2. Kagome
3. Songo
Those are the three I like the most.

williamcheung
07-17-2009, 04:18 PM
sesshoumaru and kagome and bankotsu top my favorites.

least favorite, kikyou.
and not beacuse she tried to drag inuyasha to hell.

~HappyGirl~
07-25-2009, 04:11 AM
Favorite: Kagome, Bankotsu, Miroku.
Least Favorite: Anyone else, except Inuyasha and Sessh.

Someone here said that Kagome gets in the way of Inuyasha and his fighting? He's the one who won't let her go home. Come on, because you're not a strong fighter it means you're a bad character? Kagome has attitude. She can always bring a gun from her time and shoot ppls brains out. ^^

IcePriestess
07-25-2009, 04:25 AM
Favorite: Sesshoumaru. Just because of his bad personality and that he isn't stupid, unlike Inuyasha.
Least Favorite: Kagome. Helpless girl who can't do anything. (Sorry for Kagome fans)

ultra_maniac
08-03-2009, 12:07 AM
my favorate character in inu yasha is kagome and least is koga the fox demon

kurai_cho2
08-03-2009, 03:01 AM
OF COURSE KAGOME N INUYASHA ^^

Haruka-chan
08-07-2009, 12:00 AM
Least Favorite: Kagome. Helpless girl who can't do anything. (Sorry for Kagome fans)

SORRY, i have to correct that. ^^;;;;;;

helpless girl?
wtf do you expect she's FIFTEEEEEN. she didn't plan this ' wierd lifestyle' that all of a sudden happened to her. and she can see the jewel shards, maybe give her credit for trying to help out the group? ^^

after reading that icepriestess comment, KAGOME IS MY FAVORITE.
i can't believe how mindless people are.

so because a character isn't strong that means they are 'bad'? come on, the good qualities in kagome: she treats shippo like her child, loves school and cares about her grades, she is caring to miroku and sanog, has saved kikyo like OVER 4+ times in the manga.

KAGOME FOR LIFE..

Bluemoon22
08-07-2009, 12:05 PM
My favorite character is Kagome. Yes, she can be annoying but she's a such a genuine person and her character develops more throughout the story.

My lease favorite is Jakken. He's such a brown-noser and is just annoying.

lilminx
08-09-2009, 12:09 PM
i like sesshomaru, kouga, sango and of course inuyasha
my least favorite is kikyo

Wonderland_Pixie
08-19-2009, 01:23 PM
Hmm, my favorite characters... would have to be Sesshoumaru, Rin, and Sango.

Sesshoumaru is just such a complex character. And I was pulled to be intrigued by him because he wasn't on any side but his own. And I just love his transformation through the series from uncaring and cruel to more caring and kind. The wonders an 8 year old (age ?) girl can do to someone's heart. Heh.

Rin is just too cute and is one of those kids who can be really annoying but you love them anyway. She's just so kind and selfless and very brave for a girl her age. How many children do you know who wouldn't run away from a man who just snarled at you with red glowing eyes?

Sango is one of the few older manga girls I like. I usually don't really like the girls introduced in manga but Sango is really cool. She's a skilled fighter but is also very caring.

My least favorite... Naraku and Kouga.

I'm usually a fan of the main bad guys but Naraku just didn't really catch my attention too much except for the fact that he caused pretty much every single problem in the series but I just wasn't too impressed with him.

Kouga is one of those characters that I both like him and hate him. But I hate him more than I like him. He's just too... possessive. I don't like how he kept pursuing Kagome when there was no hint that she liked him at all. It was cute at first but after a bit he pretty much came into the category of freaky stalker guy.

Aleolus
09-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Well, I like InuYasha himself because I look up to him, like an older brother. Someone to be admired, imitated, and learn lessons from.

I can honestly say I don't have a least favorite character, simply because they all have their good and bad points. Myoga could man up and face his fear, rather than always running away; Jyaken is extremely annoying; etc. Honestly, the only one who doesn't have any flaws I can see is Rin, and that's mostly because she's an innocent little girl.

Bulma1017
09-16-2009, 12:16 AM
I like Kouga, Sango, Muroku, Sesshomaru, Rin, Kegome and Inuyasha!!
My least favorite is kikyo, she just doesn't really shine on to me like the others do.

AznGirl10
09-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Kagome and Rin-chan are the best.

Sango is my least favorite.
I dont like her.
I hate what she was going to do to Rin in the manga
and she abuses Miroku just like Kagome abuses Inuyasha,
bu the problem is that its always Kagome who gets blamed for it.

MORE JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD PLZ.

Akira Son Bio
12-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Favorite: Inyuasha. Dude is just sick. Nothing else I can really say about him

Least Favorite: Shippo. Don't hate him, but if I had to pick a least favorite character it would be him due to the fact he needs to learn how to shut up when Inyuasha is talking.

chii-chan91
12-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Favourite character would have to be InuYasha- Ive loved watching the character development thats gone on there (sad though that may sound) and how he went from an angry and confused character about the one he loved to a caring and sensitive half demon- and i love his half demon characteristics that randomly kick in from time to time, eg ear twitching and shaking water off himself ("InuYasha... FETCH!!" will forever stay with me ^^)

Least favourite character... I dont know really, i guess Naraku would be up there for the fact hes the main antagonist and all... and his fighting irritates me (i believe it was the 100th time he used a puppet instead of himself to fight i got sort of annoyed...)
Shippo and Jaken would be up there on the list of "most annoying character voices", although Shippo has had some sort of use in the plot, i cant remember Jaken doing much beyond screaming for Sesshomaru... so for that reason i think ill go with Jaken along with Naraku :)

leapyear29
12-23-2009, 03:42 AM
my favorite characters are sseshomeru & kouga!
theyre hard core & funny!
anyway i am a huge fan of anime!..and my least
would be miroku..for no reason at all hehe lols

kagome122885
01-02-2010, 03:58 PM
As you can tell by my user name, Kagome is my favorite. She is cute, often has a positive attitude in bad situations, is very smart, and also caring. She isn't perfect, which is okay. She isn't strong physically, but she is mentally. She is NOT totally helpless, and for a 15 year old ninth grader, she is VERY brave (her biggest quality). She was very brave in episodes 57-58, as she was yelling at Tokajin while she was shrunken. She stepped in the path of her own arrow to save Inuyasha in movie 2. In episode 98 she got stuck in the belly of the priestess sealer with Kikyo and she was determined to escape from the demon with Kikyo. My favorite Kagome moment is when they were in the demon's belly and she risked her life and ran through the acid to embrace Inuyasha. Even with acid burning her feet, she still held her ground and purified the shard, which allowed Inuyasha to break through the stomach walls.

My least favorite character is Naraku. He is such a coward, and is very evil. He caused a lot of suffering for others, especially Sango.

Sango_Chan^
01-28-2010, 05:32 PM
My favourite characters are Sango, because she's strong and intelligent, and Kagura, because she's the only incarnation of Naraku that want's to be free of him.
My least favourite is Kagome, because she always gets mad at InuYasha, and she is kind of the main character of the series, even thou InuYasha is supposed to be the main.

Sango_Chan^
01-28-2010, 05:38 PM
oh, i forgot 2 say, i also like sesshomaru and rin, and don't like Miroku, because he's always saying 'Would you bare my child?' to every girl he sees, even though he likes sango supposedly...;D

danialYong
02-06-2010, 09:51 AM
My Favourite InuYasha Charecter is Sesshomaru (http://animemangahome.com/wallpapers/inuyasha/1920x1200-resolution/295-sesshomaru)& least favorite is Kouga.

alexshim
02-06-2010, 10:10 AM
my most fav sesshomaru
and least inuyasha

UndeadTurkey
02-17-2010, 11:06 PM
My Favorite would be Sesshomaru, Sango, and Inuyasaha. I don't really like shippo though he has his moments.

Sesshy- He's a badass that can kick most peoples asses with one arm. Plus I like his Character he isn't straight forward but he is intresting. Sango's a demon slayer I mean whats not to like lol. Plus Her boomerang and kirara are badass too. Inuyasha, He's the main man. I rarely like Main Characters becasue they are usually goodie goodies (lol) or are cookie cut. Buy Inuyasha is not. He's got personality and an Awesome Sword, works for me. I don't like shippo cause he's just annoying.

Razzmatazz
02-18-2010, 08:19 PM
My favourite characters are Kagome, Bankotsu, Suikotsu, Renkotsu, Shippo, and hm, I think that is it.

I think Kagome is amazing, I tend to like the Leading Female characters in Shounen series. The Shichinintai were amazing! And who could forget cute Shippo. I have to admit Inuyasha was cute at some points too.

Syaoran
04-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Umm...Sango and Kirara! Because Sango is an ambitious person.Unlike me.

http://dragcave.net/image/ZBaT.gif (http://dragcave.net/view/ZBaT)~DB

Orenjia
05-03-2010, 11:47 AM
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha my favourite
Least favourite...Kagome

vheya
05-09-2010, 12:33 AM
so my fave characters would be:

kagome - she really cares alot for her friends, and you can see that she really tries her very best, she's also sensitive of her comrades' feelings. she also has a great power

inuyasha - although he can be very insensitive sometimes, he really cares for his friends. also, its so cute when he shows he's sweet side to kagome. not to mention that he would risk his life for the people he care about.

sesshomaru - even though he may appear cold- hearted, he's not really like that... he's helped inutasha and he's friends lots of times already, and even though he's a full demon, he cares alot for rin..

sango - she's a very skilled demon slayer and her boomerang is soooo cool. she also has kirara by her side whom she really loves. plus you can really see that her friends can depend on her and that she's always there when they need her.

my least fave would be:

naraku - if it wasn't for him, inuyasha and the others won't be suffering soooo much, plus the demons coming from he's body really creeps me out.

the other characters are still neutral or just okay for me.

kendra_cullen_18
06-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Inuyasha And Koga

[T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy]
07-10-2010, 04:55 PM
I like Seshomaru because he seems mean and cold but really deep deep down has a heart of gold! :) I really dislike Naraku because he likes to mess with peoples heads and hardly ever does his own dirty work! :(

Reiko Kurama
07-29-2010, 09:42 AM
Favorites: Sesshomaru, Rin
Least Favorites: Kikyo, Kagome, Naraku

The_Angry_Princess
07-29-2010, 12:23 PM
Sesshomaru is my favorite because of his independence towards people and his attitude towards people too also his strength. Inuyasha is my least favorite because he doesn't kow which one to choose its his attitude towards people to he is so angry for no reason and thats kind of stupid no offense.

Ciel_Phantomhive28
10-09-2010, 05:02 AM
My favorite character would have to be Sesshamaru simpliy because hes a tough guy with a soft side as the show progresses. My least favorite well tough choice there I guess I really don't have one but if I had to I would have to say Miraku.

Saxima
10-09-2010, 12:53 PM
Let's see - if I had to pick a favorite character I would pick InuYasha, Miroku, or Bankotsu. Those three guys are too awesome.

And hands down, the my very least, LEAST favorite character is Kagome. She is really, really, REALLY annoying. (reminds me a lot of Sakura Haruno)

jojotheredmage
10-20-2010, 12:52 PM
Personaly i like Hakudoshi because it seems no mattter what he is calm in any situation...
My neutral character is kagura because she tries to betray Naraku even though he has her heart...I mean, how foolish of her!!!!
My LEAST favorite is Miroku...He is a womanizer and a pervert...that's all i have to say I have to say about Miroku...

effy0202
10-30-2010, 05:57 AM
my most favorite character is Sesshoumaru, he is so cool and looks like very calm :D though in the first episodes of inuyasha he's the bad guy, but on the other side he's very caring. next is Rin, she's a very sweet child :D

my least favorite is shippo.

joshuwa.cifer
06-09-2011, 12:31 AM
I would have to say Sango, I'm a sucker for character depth. Her story had me transfixed from the start, especially when a love story sneaks its way in! And I HATE it when Kohaku's in an episode because I'll bawling from the first note of the beautiful musical score that surrounds Sango! She even has a relationship with Hiraikotsu, and has showed true vulnerability in the face of trials, such as Naraku's ultimatum with Rin in the Final Act. Kikyo's got a lot of depth too but I sympathize with Sango more. And Kagura has lesser depth than Kikyo, but is more enticing.
Koga and Rin are my favorite static characters, for they are both token optimists and influence the story and other character's depths.
And, of course, Inuyasha and Kagome are my two favorite personalities, for they're what hooked me onto the show in the first place!(I anime'd before I manga'd! Oops!)

animeangelgirl
06-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Well my favourite character is defenitley Kikyou.And the last favourite is Kagome because i don't think she's beautiful,she's just annoying

かごめ
06-17-2011, 02:37 PM
::blinks:: Kagome isn't supposed to be beautiful. She's supposed to be the cute side. And calling her annoying isn't really a reason to hate her. If you think about it-ALL the Inuyasha characters are annoying in one way or another.

Though if you only watched the dub...I can see where you're coming from. Monica Stori (Kagome's english VA) is HORRIBLE. Her voice needs to die in an acid infested fire...<x<

Manisha
07-06-2011, 11:39 AM
i like inuyasha and kagome

Katie Dawn
07-24-2011, 09:21 PM
Favorite - female: Kagome ... She has a funny and romantic personality. She tries her hardest to be kind to all. She's kind of an inspiration to me, because she's evolved so much since Episode 1, and I too would like to evolve as a person.

Favorite - male: Miroku ... He's probably the weakest in the group because he's not a demon and he doesn't have any weapons except his Wind TUnnel (which is a curse to him), and yet he tries his hardest to be an asset to the team and I admire that about him. Ps: I also think he's cute ;) lol

Least Favorite: Jaken ... I don't like how he talks all the time, and he points out the obvious, and he's only nice to Rin most of the time because he knows Sesshomaru would kill him otherwise. He's just an annoying character.

sephygirl1789
09-22-2011, 09:05 AM
my favorites are: Inuyasha-i really love his personality and hard-going nature
Naraku- i guess it comes down to his cruel wicked sense of nature and motives
Sesshomaru- i like how he treats jaken and how he protects little rin and despises everyother human and his
personality so calm but a storm waiting underneath it

my least favorite: Kikyo mainly cause of her treatment towards kagome and wants her dead so she can have inuyasha to herself

Twisted Jester
12-09-2011, 10:28 PM
Most fav: Kagura and kanna (and hakudoshi -- love his abilities)

Least fav: Miroku

Others' just so so.

INUYASHA AND OHSHC LOVER
11-15-2012, 11:41 PM
sorry if i disappoint you for my opinions

my favorite girl character has to be rin because she is just so cute and i love how sesshomaru cares for her

my favorite boy characters (i have more than two) are Inuyasha,sesshomaru,and Miroku. i like inuyasha because he he is brave and strong , i like sesshomaru because i love his voice and he is strong aswell , and i like miroku because he is sooooooooooo funny and perverted

my least favorite girl character is kikyo , plz dont get mad i dont like her because i think that kagome and inuyasha make a better couple and kikyo just ruins the relationship of them two

my least favorite boy character has to be koga or jaken.I dont like koga because he is a big snob and i hate how he tries to take the love from kagome.I dont like jaken because he is just so annoying and it seems like he dosnt like Rin

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

dude i so agree with you jaken i annoying

Lilssy
02-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Sesshomaru.
He acts badass, but I had the impression, that he is just as dumb as Inuyasha sometimes.

Btw, do you read fanfiction? I usually don't but a friend recommended this story and it blew my mind:
http://thewondeclipse89.blogspot.com

Rarity
03-28-2013, 10:01 PM
My favorite characters would be Koga, Inuyasha, Bankotsu and Sango. I like Koga cause he's funny, loyal (although he doesn't take the hint that Kagome likes Inuyasha) and he's the only man i know how can look good in a skirt. XD next i like Inuyasha because he is protective, hilarious and clueless. (he doesn't get that Kagome likes him), I like Bankotsu because he was a loyal person despite being terribly evil i thought he was a pretty good friend. And i like Sango cause she use Huraikotsu like a pro!
Least Fav characters: Kagome, Naraku, and Kikyo. I dislike Kagome cause frankly i think she's useless and the times she can actually help with her bow she misses!!! Second it's so annoying how everytime they get into a battle with something she yelling Inuyasha the whole damn time and getting hurt in SOME way. Second i dislike Naraku cause he's always starting some type of trouble and causing heartbreak everywhere. And last i can't stand is Kikyo cause one moment she's dead the nest she's alive. What the hell? And then it's the thing with her messing with Inuyasha's head and giving him unnecessary heartache how can you fall in love with such a person?

Maya Higurashi
04-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Of course i consider all the team the best because they are the protagonists, but beyond that i liked very much:
~ Kanna for her commitment to Naraku, but on the other hand for her final seconds of life when she helps Kagome and die, basically, hating Naraku.
~ Kagura because I consider her the definition of woman - seeking for the strongest men, being slick and sharp, longing for independence. Also for those moments when she decides to help everybody in order to get rid of Naraku. The paramount are those seconds when she is free, i just loved the sequence between her and Sessomaru.
~ Bankotsu & Jakotsu for their friendship
~Rin for her innocence and simplity

WHAT I DISLIKE:
~ Jaken. I think that Jaken is the most annoying character during all the series. He lacks everything that Rin has, in the first place and in the second place he is sooooo ignorant.

RainyDayMan
06-23-2013, 01:35 AM
Inuyasha is my least favourite Character because he got to see Kagome nakie, and I did not get to.

JUST KIDDING!

I hate the Pervert Priest/Monk (Miroku) who keeps copping a Feel on all those underage Girls and flirting with them. He is such a dirty old Man in the Body of a young Adult who acts like he is going through Puberty. Who does he think he is?

ThisPersonHere
07-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Favorite Characters:
Inuyasha - Of course, he is the main character and he also has a very funny and nice personality
Kirara - She's very reliable and also adorable. She usually helps the group when fighting
Sesshomaru - He is a calm and is considered to be one of the most powerful demons in Feudal Japan
(There are many more, but those are my top 3)

Least Favorite:
Kikyo - She tried to kill Kagome because of her own jealousy and tried to drag Inuyasha to Hell with her
Naraku - He is the main villain in InuYasha and died from his own greed
Kagome - She can sometimes get too jealous when Inuyasha goes to see Kikyo (she is his first love)

marisauna
11-09-2013, 09:01 AM
I don't really have a favorite(but Koga gets pretty close), but I don't like Sango at all. She just has absolutely no personality.

AmandaNerdBot
11-12-2013, 01:03 AM
Naraku by far, because he looks like Michael Jackson. And therefore that implies he looks like a creepy pedophile. And who likes pedophiles lol?

reyoki
04-13-2014, 02:54 PM
Favorite character is sesshomaru
Least favorite is kikyo

RedPandanCake
06-30-2014, 04:15 PM
My favourite Character is definitely Sesshoumaru - he is so aloof and stoic yet at times he can be rather childish (like if Jaken said or thought something that Sesshoumaru didn't like he would frown at him and step on him or hit him xx haha), and he comes to care about Rin yet trying to hide it is just so cute xxxxx and not to forget he is SOOOO strong x and although his father had good plans for him, but it made me sympathise with him when he didn't get his father's memento Tetsusaiga, even though he respected his father so much x
Least Favourite is Kikyou. It's not really the fact that she takes Inuyasha from Kagome (although it does upset me) that's really inuyasha's fault for being indecisive, but it's just that Kikyou is so moody, it kinda makes the scene very depressing for me. BTW sessoumaru isn't moody, just stoic xxxx haha

Yurika
07-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Favourite- Sango, Sesshomaru
Least fave- Naraku and his incarnations (except Kagura and Kanna)
Annoying- Kagome, Kikyo

marycosplay
08-21-2014, 08:37 PM
Fave:Sesshomaru, coz I like aloof guy with imposing appearance.
Least Fave: Naraku, he is cunning.

Maylis
03-26-2015, 02:25 PM
To be honest, I have to admit my favourite character is Inuyasha xD
Boring I know, but he has a soft side to him that makes me change my mind about him
Plus, he trys his best to take care of his friends c:
But the character I don't like the most is Kikyo. Well, it's not that I don't like her character, I just don't like the idea of how she seems to cause a lot of trouble for people and never seems to finally be at piece for a while..