PDA

View Full Version : xbox scratches discs

uchiha_siy
06-27-2007, 12:36 PM
has anyone else found that there xbox scratches the games? if i buy a brand new game and play on it for a few hours, when i come to take it out its ganed a few scratches, my xbox has stopped games before because there to scratched! anyone know of any cures for this?

-Batman-
06-27-2007, 02:29 PM
I may know a "Cure" from it.
The disk-reader eye thing may be out of alignment. if it is It's grazing the surface of the disks. My PS2 used to do it.
I assume you're talking about the 360, if it is then send it back to microsoft for repairs, or if you have a friend whos remotly competant in such things they could probably handle it too.
If it's the original xbox, go buy a 360.

keezy.
06-29-2007, 02:37 AM
My cousin's step-bro was talking to a worker at GameStop about his xbox. The guy said something about how the games got messed up and the system might crash after a few weeks.

Wolfwood
06-29-2007, 02:54 AM
360 was reported to scratch disks if you move the console while a disk is in it. so just remember to take out the game or movie if ya moving it ^^;

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Ichiro Matsuchani
06-29-2007, 04:55 AM
360 was reported to scratch disks if you move the console while a disk is in it. so just remember to take out the game or movie if ya moving it ^^;

=[[Wolfwood]]=That's the case with most consoles, actually. Just that it's a little more likely to happen with the 360.

I've had mine for over a year, and nothing like that has ever happened. The best thing I could say to do is send it in to microsoft (Assuming that it's a 360).

Khanxay
06-29-2007, 07:56 PM

=[[Wolfwood]]=

I've seen it happened once. Makes a nice round circle on your disc.

Rem
06-29-2007, 08:08 PM
Time to dial up microsoft.

The Blue Baron
06-29-2007, 08:33 PM
of course other systems did that as well, oh well but its not really a big issue at the moment

Ari_86
07-02-2007, 01:13 AM
Really xboxs are retarded. sorry but, my broke within the first 3 weeks i got it, my friends did the same thign and so did my brothers and one of his friends. mine wont play games anymore. It will play movies tho. Like it starts with the game it goes done its retarded. my brother just sold his parts for money and bought somthign worth having.