PDA

View Full Version : Right.

~UB~
06-26-2007, 06:11 PM
So I wanted a good anime forum to sign up to. The forum for an online game I use does have an anime thread, but that wasn't good enough for me. So I did a google search and sure enough, the first link was The Anime Forum. So here I am. A little about me; I dislike 1337 speak that people often use online. I don't have a myspace, in fact I hate them. I use proper grammar, with the exception of correct 100% spelling. I'm even writing a fictatious story ;o. I use brackets alot to show my points [Like this.] because it's stylish. And I use this face alot >> ;o;

I'm insanely addicted to anime and manga [go figure.] and I can't get enough ;o; Some of my favorites at the moment are Death Note, and of course Bleach. Naruto has lost me, blegh... I really like the Mangas of MAR, Elemental Gelade, Disgaea, Negima; Magister Negi Magi, D. Gray Man, and there is alot more. [I've bought surely over 500 dollars worth of manga from the local barnes and nobles. Thankfully, I have a membership. Woo.]

And one of the only things I don't like is an incredibly ignorant or arrogant person. Including those who don't take the time to read a wall of text. ;D

[Insert Finishing Statement] (I think it's time for dinner.) [/end]

Sobriquet
06-26-2007, 06:12 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. Enjoy your stay and have lots of fun. Be sure to read the rules. See ya later. =]

OminousCloud
06-26-2007, 07:10 PM
*enters with drinks and snacks*

Welcome to the forums! Have fun postin, chatting, arcading, blogging and generally roaming around. You'll find that a lot of us are manga and anime addicts just like yourself and some of us have even developed an AnimeForum addiction too *le sigh*.

See ya around!

teed
06-26-2007, 07:12 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. Please read the rules and follow them.
If you have questions regarding the forums, feel free to PM me or one of the Mods.
Enjoy posting and making new friends. See ya around.

~UB~
06-26-2007, 08:04 PM
[My gosh thats alot of posts, teed.]

Thanks for the encouragement. To be honest, I was a bit curious at first if I'd succeed here. I'll try not to tick any body off ;o

[Thanks for the snacks.]

Souhi
06-26-2007, 08:28 PM
Welcome to AF, where the topics are fresh, and the community is pretty awesome.
Take a look at those rules for good measure.
Learn to respect all those around you.
Have a good time expressing your opinion and of course making friends.
And hopefully, I'll see you around the forums.

Later

Gouki
06-26-2007, 11:26 PM
Hey was up :welcome: I hope you have a great time Here at AnimeForum and make many friends as well as posting alot. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time.

Guza
06-26-2007, 11:53 PM
interesting, well i hope your find is golden, oh ya welcome

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
06-27-2007, 12:00 AM
Make sure you read the rules and pm me if yuo need anything!! [P.S. Death Note rocks!!]

Famahama
06-27-2007, 01:32 AM
^^ you sound interesting! Yayy for the anti-myspace user ^^ PS i hate em too
Anyways welcome to AF. Enjoy your stay and have fun ^^

Your friend
Unlimited__

death-angel
06-27-2007, 03:35 AM
heya!
wow..interesting intro.

:welcome: to AF!!!
read and always follow the rules!

and most of all have lots of FUN!!
:grinjump:

FUN! FUN! FUN!

PM me if you need a friend.

Light Guardian
06-27-2007, 04:42 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

zyronet
06-27-2007, 06:06 AM
:welcome: to AF!
Enjoy and stay active!!

NiesaxShiori
06-27-2007, 09:16 AM
welcome to af:welcome:
more posting:)
dont insult other user:closedeye
pm me if wanna friends or wanna join family
lastly ..enjoy ur stay!!!:p
hav fun!!:D

Hitsugaya389
06-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Heyy! Welcome and have a great time here!!!!

mew mew
06-27-2007, 09:52 AM
hi there..^^ welcome to af.. follow the rules..

yuki_ayase
06-27-2007, 09:55 AM
LOL...yeah..welcome ^^

~UB~
06-27-2007, 01:41 PM
;o [No, I joined AF for the sole purpose of breaking every rule there is.] [...Yes I'll follow the rules..]

;o I already belong to a previous forum, and I'm a pretty popular user there, so I have a base knowledge of how to act in a forum. I'll post gradually and without fear [Rawr] until I get sick of you all and jump of a cliff [/sarcasm].

Edit: I've heard of families before, but have never taken part in one or learned in great detail what they are. Explain please? ;(?

[and I'd be more than happy to chat with anybody about anything through PM's ;D]

UrusaiSevera
06-27-2007, 04:52 PM
- don't use 1337 speak *check*
- don't have a myspace *check*
I'll bet we'll get along nicely... >>

Anyways....

Welcome to another "newbody" !!!!
Post lots, learn loads, follow the rules to the best of your abilities and above all Have fun roaming around on AF!!! *obviously*
Have a question PM me anytime and want a friend....I'm here :happy:

MomijiTMO
06-28-2007, 04:18 AM
Welcome to AF!

I hope you have a blast here and stay active :3

Ayame_Sohma
06-28-2007, 05:34 AM
Welcome to AF

please read and follow the rules

See you round

Myrra
06-28-2007, 09:42 AM
Hallo and welcome. I'm sure you'll have fun here as long as you can manage to survive the occasional (or perhaps not so occasional) member who insists on using 1337. If you have any questions about the rules or the site itself, feel free to drop me a line. I've no life and am on and off here throughout the day.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Kagura_Sohma
06-28-2007, 11:01 AM
Ello and Welcome to AF!! Have fun and post lots and PM me if you need anything!!

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-28-2007, 03:02 PM
Hey! Welcome to AF!!! ^_^
PM me anytime, and have fun here.
Remember me, so you could call me, if you need help. ^_^