PDA

View Full Version : Trading card game!

shane the ninja
06-25-2007, 03:55 PM
Does anyone know if there is a forum or a site where people can trade ther yugioh cards if not does anyone know who could make one

Yuki Judai
07-02-2007, 05:20 AM
Well, actually I know, but I can't post the link here. Just pm me if you are interrested!

Gouki
07-12-2007, 01:44 AM
That would seem hard to do your better off ordering cards from ebay or amazon.

shane the ninja
07-12-2007, 01:42 PM
yes tahts rght but both ebay and amaozon are both sites selling the cards for way to high a price than they are actually worth

Saiyan Destroyer
07-14-2007, 02:09 PM
I know a few sites however you CAN and likely WILL get ripped off once in a while. You'll have to PM me for those two links. I gotta from both. One because the Co-Admin is a Nazi jerk who has one of the worst cases of ego I've ever seen as in if they're not right and you proved it that person bans you. If right and you feel your right but won't bend down to his Iron Fisted rule. You're banned. The otherone I have I created a new account and use once in a while. I'm waiting for the original admins to log on AIM and talk to them about it. PM me for those links. The 2nd place is so awesome if it wasn't for the one double talking hypocritical co-admin but you'll have to intentionally GO looking for him.

bttr
07-14-2007, 02:20 PM
If I did know I still wouldn't tell ya.

Gouki
07-14-2007, 02:27 PM
Amazon seels decent cards for about .75 cents so that a real good deal although there is a lack in magic/spell cards.

Saiyan Destroyer
07-14-2007, 03:42 PM
cardhaus has a butt load there you can buy from. But they can be REALLY overpriced keep in mid. Ebay's still good. I haven't looked on Amazon outside stuff like Chris Benoit Memorabilia