PDA

View Full Version : How does Ichigo die?

Anime`luver<3
06-25-2007, 02:27 AM
Check the poll - choose wisely!;) ;)

Slumber
06-25-2007, 11:47 AM
He doubtfully will die, as he's the main character.

Gjallarhorn
06-25-2007, 02:24 PM
Warning: Spoilers ahead.

Ulquiorra kills him while he's in Hueco Mundo...but, it being a shounen anime, he is later brought back to life. Grimmjow, still wanting revenge against Ichigo for bringing shame to him when they had previously fought, gets Orihime from her captive cell and brings her to heal him. She heals Ichigo a bit, but Ulquiorra shows up and tries to stop Grimmjow. Grimmjow uses some little thing ( I forget what it's called), to trap Ulqiorra in a place for about two hours while he and Ichigo fight...this is the current setting of the manga

Mugetsu
06-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Stress related heart attack

Riku3008
06-25-2007, 03:15 PM
http://www.zonegods.com/4images/data/media/1/thread_is_gay.jpg

Sapphire Star
06-25-2007, 10:43 PM
^ lol I agree.

I mean seriously. HOW CAN YOU EVEN ASK THAT QUESTION???!!! *wails* Thinking of Ichigo dying is like...criminal....I think I would go jump on a plane to Japan and assassinate Kubo if he killed off Ichigo.

Also look at it in a more logical way - the only time a main character tastsefully dies is in a tragedy and Bleach is NOT a tragedy. Not to mention it's basically suicide for the series to kill off your main character. So I say Ichigo will live on till the end of the series and beyond!

Gjallarhorn
06-25-2007, 10:55 PM
^ lol I agree.

I mean seriously. HOW CAN YOU EVEN ASK THAT QUESTION???!!! *wails* Thinking of Ichigo dying is like...criminal....I think I would go jump on a plane to Japan and assassinate Kubo if he killed off Ichigo.

Also look at it in a more logical way - the only time a main character tastsefully dies is in a tragedy and Bleach is NOT a tragedy. Not to mention it's basically suicide for the series to kill off your main character. So I say Ichigo will live on till the end of the series and beyond!

Read my first post, and then re-think your entire post. It's best to read the whole thread, rather than just make a statement which is, in fact, false.

Though he may be alive again, he was, in fact, killed. He remained dead for a good while. So, Kubo did kill off Ichigo, though brought him back afterwards.

Sapphire Star
06-25-2007, 10:59 PM
Read my first post, and then re-think your entire post. It's best to read the whole thread, rather than just make a statement which is, in fact, false.

Though he may be alive again, he was, in fact, killed. He remained dead for a good while. So, Kubo did kill off Ichigo, though brought him back afterwards.

Oh I read it. I just meant that if he were killed he wouldn't stay that way because he's the main character. Kubo would find a way to bring him back. Just meant he wouldn't stay that way.:p

smile1010
06-25-2007, 11:04 PM
Suicide, couldn't handle Rukia
=]

Sapphire Star
06-25-2007, 11:20 PM
Suicide, couldn't handle Rukia

=]

WTF??? *doesn't know quite how to respond* Um...no. Ichigo and Rukia belong together.

Uh...:( yeah not so much

Insurgo
06-26-2007, 02:05 AM
I never seen anime when the Main Character dies (forever), in my vote, no he doesn't.

Hitsugaya389
06-26-2007, 10:41 AM
That question is just not right!!!

Chris-san
06-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Uh..guys? Rukia's betrayal, come on...it happens right after Chad takes over Hell, during the Resolve of Doom arc. I really am not liking the manga what with Hirako being the lead now...But oh well. It was foreshadowed in that one filler arc right after the Winter War, when Orihime got that power-up and sliced Ulquiemo across the jugular, as payback. Man, I'm not liking Rukia's Betrayal. Anyone else think she's going to make a deal with Chad?

Yeah, bad troll post, I know Ichigo doesn't die, but I just HAD to...

Miyazaaki
06-27-2007, 10:59 AM
Honestly, if anything, IF he does die, it'll be Rukia's betrayel. I remember a friend of mine seeing an episode or something where Rukia killed Ichigo.

People, I'm saying this IF he dies. Hope to God he doesn't, cause if he does, I'm gonna sue. >.>

~UB~
06-27-2007, 02:57 PM
I put stabbed. Since everybody has a friggin sword. But I suppose He'll be ressurected or reincarnated or something along those lines since the producers don't want the series to ever end, hence the cashflow will stop.

Chris-san
06-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Honestly, if anything, IF he does die, it'll be Rukia's betrayel. I remember a friend of mine seeing an episode or something where Rukia killed Ichigo.

People, I'm saying this IF he dies. Hope to God he doesn't, cause if he does, I'm gonna sue. >.>

That was Shiba Kaien. I was joking in my post...

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
06-27-2007, 08:43 PM
i think that if ichigo got killed off and DIDNT come back i wouldnt want to here the word BLEACH OR ICHIGO again cause that would be the end of the series.. u cant do that much with it without him.. and that would be the weirdest ending ever...

happyninja91
06-29-2007, 11:41 AM
i think im gonna be sick

Wio
06-29-2007, 09:42 PM
Ichigo gets sent to soul society. Man, he's just like Goku.

orihime-san
06-30-2007, 09:11 AM
He doesn't die because everybody will support him and hes strong too...LOL

prettyketty
06-30-2007, 06:20 PM
i don`t think he physically dies...i dunno i haven`t even finished watching the whole show yet. but anyways, i think he does get sent to the sould society

IchigoKurosakiGirl
07-02-2007, 06:32 PM
I WAS WONDERING DOES ICHIGO REALLY DIE? I LOVE HIM! HE CAN'T DIE! DOES ANYONE KNOW?:eek:IF ICHIGO DIES, THERE WILL BE AN EMPTY SPACE IN MY HEART! I'LL DIE! PLEASE ICHIGO!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T DIE!!!!

Mugetsu
07-02-2007, 07:17 PM

Lying is bad, mmkay?

How can you remember your friend seeing something if you were not there yourself?

Anyway, Ichigo does die. It was stated twice. He just doesn't STAY dead.

Arculon
07-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Well clearly he doesn't die, at least I assume so. Unless Bleach actually ends then ok he's probably going to die.

Regards,

Arculon