PDA

View Full Version : My uncanny ability to make lame songs cool.

Masali
06-23-2007, 09:34 PM
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1286091/

Sorry, Myrra, if this kind of thing isn't allowed.

Mah Sheezyart, and my most recent attempt at being cool. I actually put alot of time into this, and after all this it's still only a WIP because like...well, even though it's an easy piece recording myself makes me nervous for some reason so I mess up on easy parts. I also go a little...crazy with the solos, need to clean that up >_>

All in all, though. I'd say it's a success

(I'd listen to it with the volume a little low, since the bass can get pretty loud and buzzy sometimes)

(I played on a Fender 1970 Reissue Stratocaster, a Vox AD50VT AMP, a VFS2 Foot switch, a Dunlop Crybaby Wah, a Microphone, and my hands ;))

Edit: if you don't feel like reading the title description, it's Tori No Uta, by Lia. Guitar by me.

bttr
06-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Wow your really good ^_^

Mugetsu
06-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Whoa...you were definitely right. No doubt an improvement. Great job man.

Masali
06-23-2007, 09:51 PM
Thank you both, I appreciate the kind words.

Gandizzl
06-23-2007, 10:00 PM
This sounds really good.
Decided to check out the vocal version and has to say I like the guitar replacing a lot better.
Some tiny mess ups as you say yourself, but other than that I'm liking this.
(The guitar actually makes it sound like a song from the Guilty Gear games.)
Keep it up, hope you will bless us with more of your guitar work in not too long :3

Mugetsu
06-23-2007, 10:05 PM
Thank you both, I appreciate the kind words.

Well deserved. You definitely gave it an edge and gives it more feeling. Now I can actually imagine something happening while the music is playing.

Masali
06-23-2007, 10:57 PM
I actually kind of like this, which is odd for something I did.

I attribute it to that everything besides the guitar isn't mine.

Myrra
06-27-2007, 09:20 AM
It's still in violation of the linking policy, so I'm sorry, Masali, but I have to close it.