PDA

View Full Version : Card connetction!

shane the ninja
06-23-2007, 04:29 PM
Do you have a connection with a certain card you seem to play it no matter the cost and if it is destroyed you will do what it takes to get it back as it is a prat of you in some starnge mystical way?

Citlali
06-29-2007, 02:08 AM
somehow...Celtic Guardian, idk why, i think he's hot, and he deserves a lot of credit on the field. idk, since he's a guardian i respect him, he looks out, he is always on guard, but he's atk is low, so i like to summon him and give him a good equip card to beat up!! YES! :mad:

Yuki Judai
07-02-2007, 05:18 AM
Blue eyes white dragon, and I mean it. I keep one in my deck and no matter what, even if it costs all my nimble momongas, and whatever, I summon it and use all terms to bring it back. I'm a maniac of this Ultra-Super powered beast.

Hamashimura
07-02-2007, 05:57 AM
Lol,Blue Eyes fan^^

Oh well,for me it's my Dark Magician Girl...If somehow happens that I lose her (graveyard,taken by an opponent or removed from play),I do everything I can to bring her back,no matter what...And she always was the one to give out the finishing blow...
Not mystical way,it just happens that it is my very first card,and I love it...

Seena Angel
07-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Yeah blue eyes here aswel<L! HE ROCKS ME SOCKS! ^^!

shane the ninja
07-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Mine is dark magician girl also seeing as it reminds me of so many people my nan, my mum, my girlfriend mainly. I will do anything to play her destroy her you anger me <note i duel my best when angry i draw power from the hatred in my heart>. so yeah dmg<dark magician girl > would be my choice plus she had the best effect for every dark magiciaN in the grave yard gain a 300 point attack increase <so basically for every fallen bf she gets stronger>

Hollow Ichigo
07-07-2007, 10:52 PM
Gilford the lighting

Tempest Wind
07-07-2007, 11:02 PM
I guess mines would be Command Knight. Nice effect, and its the card I can most relate to(Fire element, boosts morale, and is a Knight)

Saiyan Destroyer
07-08-2007, 12:50 AM
Exodia the Forbidden One.

I've got through two Ultra Rare sets, a common set with Forbidden Memories Head. I'm on my fourth set right now. I traded my first like an idiot, my second set got stolen piece by piece, my third set was sold by my "friend". I just have my Phoenix Deck for playing, DMG for fun, and Exodia for Casual. Suijin is another. I LOVE Suijin, he's been in a lot of my decks when I could fit him in.

Edit note: Watch your language, please.