PDA

View Full Version : nintendo brower

dragongundam009
06-21-2007, 06:01 PM
What do you gamers think about this new DS item that lets you brows online? That all you can do, is brows that the dnow fall.

Zhafhiey
06-22-2007, 07:32 AM
Well, since its called Nintendo DS Browser, of course and for sure it can only browse the net! So, it isn't really much of a downfall.

The downfall to me is that it doesn't support Java and Flash, so I'm told.

But since it can browse the internet, you can expect to be anywhere and at anytime, be able to access AnimeForums and be able to post.

I cannot live without the internet, so I'll get this one day for sure! :laugh:

Tempest Wind
06-22-2007, 09:37 AM
Lol, this seems pretty cool. I think this will sell.

dragongundam009
06-22-2007, 06:01 PM
Well i had the brower for about two weeks now, i always seem to find my at micdonals. The other i was kick off MD internet. you now have to pay.

Zhafhiey
06-23-2007, 03:56 AM
Pay? O.o

Pay for what?

Sorry, but I don't really get you. :happy:

Khanxay
06-23-2007, 07:38 PM
I don't need it. Anywhere I go, I have my laptop and my DS.

The DS was made to play games and I plan to keep mine at that.

Heero_01
06-23-2007, 07:42 PM
I think it's a waste of time and money, because the dudes on Nintendo put so little stuff on their systems, and this, it only alows you to brows?! I don't think it does MUCH good. Put some MP3 player in it or something!

Zhafhiey
06-24-2007, 12:02 AM
That's why its called Nintendo DS Browser.

dragongundam009
06-25-2007, 01:50 PM
I think it's a waste of time and money, because the dudes on Nintendo put so little stuff on their systems, and this, it only alows you to brows?! I don't think it does MUCH good. Put some MP3 player in it or something!

Yah, thay have something for the DS that let you put movies and music but it dosnt work. Another company made it for nintendo so i gest that why doesnt work. I got one for wal-mart, you also had to buy a flash card to go with it. It was about 40$ and what ever price you pade for the kind of flash card you got. I was so made it didnt work took it back to wal-mart and got my money back. Thats why i only buy nintendo brand from now on.]

Kawairashii hikari
06-25-2007, 01:58 PM
Yah, thay have something for the DS that let you put movies and music but it dosnt work. Another company made it for nintendo so i gest that why doesnt work. I got one for wal-mart, you also had to buy a flash card to go with it. It was about 40$ and what ever price you pade for the kind of flash card you got. I was so made it didnt work took it back to wal-mart and got my money back. Thats why i only buy nintendo brand from now on.]

i was about to buy that b4 i knew i was trying to get my mother to buy me a PSp 4 my b-day, im so glad i didn't get it, i didn't even know that they had an internet browser for the DS though when did that come out?

Kawairashii hikari
06-25-2007, 08:22 PM
yea seems like no reason to buy it to me since you can get on the internet at like different places, like McDonalds, Hotels, and Borders and stuff since they have WiFi now (well some do)...

dragongundam009
06-26-2007, 12:51 PM
Pay? O.o

Pay for what?

Sorry, but I don't really get you. :happy:

the wi-fi internet, if your at macdanls you have to pay if your useing something to browe. You dont have to pay for playing othre people online on your DS. Dont know why, its crazy. Maybe its because of people online taking other people ID.