PDA

View Full Version : Which Characters from Inuyasha would you like to see die?

BEHIND THE MASK
06-21-2007, 03:57 PM
Thought Id start it off so no one else screwes it up:

Edit from Maru:
For those who are wondering why Kikyo isnt an option, its because shes already dead. Posts naming dead characters will be deleted.

Tempest Wind
06-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Jaken is just annoying......nuff said.

Jose
06-21-2007, 05:43 PM
Shippo but i've already voted on a thread just like this one

xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx
06-21-2007, 06:12 PM
i chose kagome...mainly to see inuyasha get mad and stuff...maybe even turn evil...i just think it would be kinda kool.

Kira712
06-22-2007, 01:35 PM
I still vote for the the stuck-up little muppet, Jaken.

Jins_Ninja_Lover
06-22-2007, 07:17 PM
I still vote for the the stuck-up little muppet, Jaken.
UH-HUH!!
that should've been one of the first choices!
"oh lord sesshoumaru!" "Sesshoumaru-sama!" " Oh Dear LORD SE-SHOU-MARU!!"
yak yak yak yak yak!

then in the first few episodes where Sesshoumaru was playing with tensaiga and used Jaken as a toy -i loved it-
jaken got all upset. and started whinning!

after the fight with Inuyasha (he'd used the wind scar on sesshoumaru)

Jaken thought he could die that easily and startedtalking bad about him an all this stuff!
talkin bout annoying!

silen_princess
06-23-2007, 01:28 AM
i'll vote for kagome

she's so annoying

xierba
06-23-2007, 07:43 AM
err...i vote for kagome,...i dunn really like her....

Erikai
06-23-2007, 08:21 AM
I vote "Kagome"! When she dies maybe the rest Kikyo's soul will return to her, then she may have a chance to be with Inuyasha! ^_^

Perpetual Specter
06-23-2007, 12:25 PM
like I said in the other poll,I hate jaken

Riku3008
06-23-2007, 01:07 PM
Why so many voting Kagome...

I vited Naraku so the series will actually come to an end.

Ichiro Matsuchani
06-23-2007, 01:10 PM
All of them.

Riku3008
06-23-2007, 01:37 PM
All of them.

Ichiro wins the topic.

MysticFairyDrmz
06-24-2007, 06:35 PM
I vote "Kagome"! When she dies maybe the rest Kikyo's soul will return to her, then she may have a chance to be with Inuyasha! ^_^

thats not going to happen she is DEAD so no souls will go back to Kikyo if kagome dies. However i would say Naraku but i have to admit i really dont like shippo i dont know why he just annoys me.

Hitsugaya389
06-28-2007, 09:02 AM
Jaken becuz i can't stand his annoying voice!!!

Yoshiie
06-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Miroku.
Why You ask?
First Id like to apologise to all fans of Miroku and couple Sango, Miroku.
This is my personal opinion just as You have Yours.
I have no aim in ofending You and starting a battle or something, Im only writing my ideas.
If You dont like them, dont read this.

So except some other reasons which I keep for myself, Its for his auwfull way of treating women just like some sexual objects.
Always runing from one skirt to another.

How many times he sayd theres no need to do this, go there or something and the moment a cute girl was near he changed his opinion in 180 being ready for anithing and acting like total hero (total fool).
How can I forgive him all he has done to Sango? I cant, and I will not.

I like InuYasha both anime and manga. Sango is just great, Inuyasha is good, Sesshomaru is cool, cant forget on Kagome and Kikyo. I like them.
Shippo is childish and good for nothing, but he is still just a kid.
Koga is annoying good for making trouble and nothing else. I cant say I like him.
But its becose of Miroku I cant stand especialy the later parts. For me InuYasha sucks only when Miroku is trying it on Sango. During these moments Im feeling a strong need to smack him one or rather more than one, much more...
Miroku is a looser and if he is counting that everyone will take pitty on him, excuse him his doings for his curse. Well that wont work on me.
I also like to see die Naraku(for all what he has done) along with his servants, but he is the main bad guy so thats obvious.

I disagre and cant stand how the relationship betven Sango and Miroku turned out in the end.
But since Im not the one who is writing the story, and the fact that Im stuck here and now in a hole caled Slovakia I can only complain. It hurts me that I cant do a thing with it. It makes me mad.

A lot of people told me Im insane, but Im only thinking in a diferent way.
Well then
Thank You for reading mad mans words...

MilkNSugar18
07-01-2007, 01:42 PM
I voted for Kagome. Watching the show again recently, I realized that she is sort of a brat who can't take care of herself. She's always getting herself into trouble and crying out, "Inuyasha!!!". It drives me batty. Even Rin can take better care of herself.

Wio
07-02-2007, 12:13 AM
This poll is bogus. Jaken already did die and was revived. You have to delete most of the posts in this forum... actually you should remake it.

Ari_86
07-02-2007, 12:16 AM
Jaken is just frickin retarded...soo annoying.

Ωmega
07-02-2007, 07:25 AM
This poll is bogus. Jaken already did die and was revived. You have to delete most of the posts in this forum... actually you should remake it.
If he was revived then hes still alive, right?
Please, stop backseat modding

Usernameless
07-02-2007, 07:32 AM
Kagome and yea, Jaken

ruby_red_angel
07-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Miroku.
Why You ask?
First Id like to apologise to all fans of Miroku and couple Sango, Miroku.
This is my personal opinion just as You have Yours.
I have no aim in ofending You and starting a battle or something, Im only writing my ideas.
If You dont like them, dont read this.

So except some other reasons which I keep for myself, Its for his auwfull way of treating women just like some sexual objects.
Always runing from one skirt to another.

How many times he sayd theres no need to do this, go there or something and the moment a cute girl was near he changed his opinion in 180 being ready for anithing and acting like total hero (total fool).
How can I forgive him all he has done to Sango? I cant, and I will not.

I like InuYasha both anime and manga. Sango is just great, Inuyasha is good, Sesshomaru is cool, cant forget on Kagome and Kikyo. I like them.
Shippo is childish and good for nothing, but he is still just a kid.
Koga is annoying good for making trouble and nothing else. I cant say I like him.
But its becose of Miroku I cant stand especialy the later parts. For me InuYasha sucks only when Miroku is trying it on Sango. During these moments Im feeling a strong need to smack him one or rather more than one, much more...
Miroku is a looser and if he is counting that everyone will take pitty on him, excuse him his doings for his curse. Well that wont work on me.
I also like to see die Naraku(for all what he has done) along with his servants, but he is the main bad guy so thats obvious.

I disagre and cant stand how the relationship betven Sango and Miroku turned out in the end.
But since Im not the one who is writing the story, and the fact that Im stuck here and now in a hole caled Slovakia I can only complain. It hurts me that I cant do a thing with it. It makes me mad.

A lot of people told me Im insane, but Im only thinking in a diferent way.
Well then
Thank You for reading mad mans words...well,you said it all

keezy.
07-04-2007, 01:21 AM
I'd like to see Rin die. I don't hate her or anything, as a matter of fact i think she's adorable. but i'd like to see her die bcuz the first time she died Sesshomaru brought her back to life and his excuse was 'it was a test' but if she died again i'd like to see his excuse this time bcuz i know he'd bring Rin back

Kagome
07-04-2007, 01:45 AM
I'd like to see Rin die. I don't hate her or anything, as a matter of fact i think she's adorable. but i'd like to see her die bcuz the first time she died Sesshomaru brought her back to life and his excuse was 'it was a test' but if she died again i'd like to see his excuse this time bcuz i know he'd bring Rin back

She does actually die a second time...Sesshoumaru's mother brings her back the second time around because Sessh discovers that Tenseiga can only save a certain life *once,* and he appeared to be really lost without Rin in his mother's eyes.

Sawada Ieyasu
07-08-2007, 06:03 PM
=/ Jakken is a pain in the butt. And his two headed animal partner. BOTH should die. And I do believe he nearly dies at one point, but Sesshomaru heals/Revives him, that be if I'm right. e.e

.:B:.:R:.:I:.:E:.
07-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Narku has to die....he creeps me out for real! *shivers* dude he's a freak in my opinion! Not that I have the guts to say that to his face if he was real though!

HaydenBlossom
07-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Jaken and Kagome are annoying.
nough said -_-:closedeye

~HappyGirl~
07-18-2007, 07:06 PM
I voted for Sango, for various reasons... especially the fact that she is not my favorite character & that I don`t like her at all. =)

tears of sorrow
07-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Kill Kagome! she is soooo anoying! and she doesn't even fight! She suck. on the other hand, Kikyo rules!

image removed by maru

Kagome
07-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Kill Kagome! she is soooo anoying! and she doesn't even fight! She suck. on the other hand, Kikyo rules!
image removed by Maru

Well, if you think about it--None of them except Inuyasha fight. Everyone else-Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippou...They're ALL just cheerleaders. They don't do *anything.*

Kill Houjou, Ayumi, Eri and Yuka.

Sawada Ieyasu
07-23-2007, 03:14 PM
Honestly. If Kagome was killed, the Series wouldn't go on any further in the Manga. And that therefore would ruin the entire thing. Kagome shouldn't die, and therefore, I don't think Rumiko will kill her off. Though Kikyou dies, Kagome doesn't. If you want her to die and rant without reason, please, don't spread it here. There is no point whatsoever.

canta per me
07-23-2007, 04:00 PM
naraku obviously, not necessarily because he is the "bad guy" it would be nice to see another more interesting evil mastermind emerge

LiketheRain
07-23-2007, 09:34 PM
Well since stupid Kikyou can't die i would vote Naraku, or jaken they are both so annoying!!!!!!

tears of sorrow
07-23-2007, 09:50 PM
Well, if you think about it--None of them except Inuyasha fight. Everyone else-Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippou...They're ALL just cheerleaders. They don't do *anything.*

Kill Houjou, Ayumi, Eri and Yuka.

You are right, but Kikyo is a lot more of a help than Kagome. Not only Kikyo but The rest (Sango, Miruku, ect.) And Kagome is always being taken way. I no that Kikyo was taken away by Naraku. But she free herself. she didn't need saving like Kagome. Always waiting for Inuyasha. But I see your point.

~*WaterSorceressJin07*~
07-23-2007, 10:57 PM
shippo cuz he's kinda annoying. Wuts his power? he kinda just gets in the way

Kagome
07-23-2007, 11:51 PM
You are right, but Kikyo is a lot more of a help than Kagome. Not only Kikyo but The rest (Sango, Miruku, ect.) And Kagome is always being taken way. I no that Kikyo was taken away by Naraku. But she free herself. she didn't need saving like Kagome. Always waiting for Inuyasha. But I see your point.

Actually-as much as I loved and adored Kikyou too...She-really didn't do *anything* to help in the endevor...She-was the whole reason it got worse because Naraku was out for her head when he wasn't shard gathering. Anything that Kikyou "helped" with...was initially her fault to begin with...>>

But I love her still anyway. <33

rindesyu
07-31-2007, 03:59 PM
i would like koga to die because he is only in the way.it would be best if he had never existed at all.

♫mk-chan♫
07-31-2007, 04:11 PM
naraku. point blank.

lordrellik8
07-31-2007, 04:19 PM
Jaken is just really annoying, so that who I would to see die.

Sawada Ieyasu
07-31-2007, 04:44 PM
Jeeze.. People! Give some decent reasons. Just saying they're annoying is like saying you hate school just because it's boring. >O .. Yes that was off topic. =) Though you hate them, give a snippet of why you do. And also like I said in another thread, to hate a Chara is to hate the Creator.

*~Suiseiseki~*
07-31-2007, 06:28 PM
Jaken because he's stupid and annoying and has an obnoxious voice...what do they need him for, anyway?

Kagome
07-31-2007, 07:31 PM
Jaken because he's stupid and annoying and has an obnoxious voice...what do they need him for, anyway?

A. Comic relief
B. Rin needs someone to watch her when Sesshoumaru goes off on his own.
C. Sessh needs something that he can belittle and frighten with a mere look.

That's like asking "Why do they need Shippou?"

Still wish that Kags' modern friends would keel over and die. Nosey, stereotypical teenage, retards...

Sakura-Kinomoto
08-01-2007, 09:40 AM
I think Naraku should die.

Azel
08-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Most is Naraku, which I'm not suprised seeing as he never seems to die.

Sawada Ieyasu
08-01-2007, 04:40 PM
He in time should near the end of the series. =/ Well.. hopefully.

realms89
08-02-2007, 09:13 PM
lol Kagome she annoys me for some reason i think its her voice

かごめ
08-02-2007, 09:44 PM
lol Kagome she annoys me for some reason i think its her voice

Her English VA is *VERY, VERY* annoying...And waaaay more high pitched then her Japanese seiiyuu.

The English VA's already killed all the characters...they're dead.

Shin Natsume
08-03-2007, 06:43 AM
I'd like to see Naraku die... Its not that I hate him, its just that he always manages to stay around and It would be interesting to see him defeated.

Reincarnated Miko
08-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Of course Naraku, who doesn't want to see him dead? He's caused nearly all the pain in turmoil of nearly everyone in the series, not to mention he killed Kikyou >_< Why is there so much hate for Kagome though? How is it she's so annoying and people are saying all she does is watch from the sidelines and get captured? Isn't anybody current with the manga? Haven't they discovered that the reason Kagome hasn't been able to fight to her full potential is because her spiritual powers are being sealed? Even in the Manga Profiles (which I own a copy and can even scan the page for proof) Takahashi states herself that if she had to say who was more powerful Kagome or Kikyou it would be Kagome, but she hasn't discovered her full power yet. As for Kagome being killed? It isn't going to happen. I can't see it happening. Especially since Kik and Kag were both Inuyasha's love interests and Kik's already dead, Takahashi wouldn't put Inuyasha in that much anguish by killing off Kagome. It's just not going to happen.

Demon-grl
08-04-2007, 11:48 AM
kagome she is annoying all the way...inu-yasha this inu-yasha tht....inu-uasha sit here inu-yasha sit there aaaaahhhh!!!!!!!i cant take it......oh & to see inu-yasha get mad as well..... ^.^i'm so mean & i dont care

Reincarnated Miko
08-04-2007, 01:39 PM
....you've got to be joking, right? The sit commands are all a comedy relief in the series and that's the only reason you've got to back up on hating Kagome?

かごめ
08-04-2007, 03:16 PM
....you've got to be joking, right? The sit commands are all a comedy relief in the series and that's the only reason you've got to back up on hating Kagome?

Well, that and they have the ability to save his butt sometimes...Not that she's used it that way ever, but the potential is there.

Reincarnated Miko
08-04-2007, 06:05 PM
lol agreed, as we've seen in the episode where he first transformed into a full demon and was about to go crazy, she was able to bring him out of the transformation and there was another episode where he nearly attacked Sesshoumaru and she sat him again to bring him out of it, so you can classify those as saving his butt lol. Also movie 2 when Kagyua sent the Bakuryuuha back and Kagome sat him to help protect him. She also tried to sit him movie 3, but it didn't quite work out as planned, though it did save him once more. However though, in the manga she hasn't sat him in a loooong time. She didn't sit him as often in the manga as she did in the anime. Her sit commands in the anime were funny, but sometimes I felt bad for poor Inuyasha. Oh well, doesn't make me hate her though lol

Shin Natsume
08-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Haha, I bet inuyasha gets irritated by that. Hes all ready for action and then "sit!" That happened on more than one occassion where kagome says sit while hes a full demon...

Reincarnated Miko
08-05-2007, 09:43 AM
It happened twice. The first time he transformed and he told her to stay away from him and the 2nd time when Sesshoumaru encountered him. Toutousai blew fire in between he and Sesshoumaru, Kagome told him to sit and they took him outta there.

INUYANA
08-05-2007, 04:46 PM
I think Naraku should die.Kagome shouldnt because then they wouldnt be able to find the sacred jewel shards.And Naraku would.then everyone would die.

VraieEsprit
09-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Technically speaking...is Naraku alive? I mean if Kikyou is counted out of this poll because she is technically dead (clay and all that) is Naraku a living being because didn't...whatshisface, the dude in the cave (Oni...guro? Something like that?)...didn't he summon demons into his dying form? Isn't that the deal here?

Or is it because Naraku is an amalgamated demon from god knows how many other living demons...does that make him alive?

If it does then my vote is for him. Because he's too powerful. He began as an ok villain, but as time went on he gained too much strength, too many gems, etc. I think Kagura and Kanna are interesting, especially Kagura. And Sesshoumaru is a kickass villain figure. But Naraku has too much power to be interesting to me.

He also suffers from a common anime character condition known as "Impossible Recovery From Certain Death" syndrome. Admittedly many characters in Inuyasha seem to suffer from this at times, however Naraku seems to only get stronger each time someone actually tries to/manages to kick his butt.

So if Naraku qualifies as alive, I vote for Naraku. Although I wouldn't have said he was any more alive than Kikyou at the end of the day...

There's noone else in that list I really want to see dead. (Although while we're on the dead vs not dead theme - surely both Rin and Jaken are dead too...since they were both killed and resurrected by Sess's sword?)

To me if Naraku, Rin and Jaken count as proper alive characters, so does Kikyou ^_^. She is, after all, alive enough for Inuyasha to care about her. And alive enough to have feelings and emotions.

But in the absence of her, Naraku gets my vote :)

Vraie

Flame_Hazed27
09-15-2007, 08:34 PM
naraku because then finally something could get accomplished in this series!

xReaperx
09-21-2007, 08:35 PM
I would like to see Kogome (ooops if misspelled) die the most

VardomTheDark
09-22-2007, 12:51 PM
Shippo, he's a waste of anime character space and needs a windscar in his face!

hoshima haruna
09-22-2007, 12:57 PM
i want to see kagome die....

ReccaReichiri16
10-26-2007, 04:18 AM
I like Naraku to die. He's the strongest enemy of Inu-Yasha. And he's bad.

lovelicious
10-26-2007, 07:34 PM
my vote goes for Naraku. he's a bad guy....

Uchiha Mondo
11-05-2007, 04:01 AM
i want Naraku to die die die die!!!!!!

rubberbabybuggybumper
11-05-2007, 01:54 PM
It would have to be either Kagome or Shippo. They are both annoying, completely useless, and always somehow get in the way.

Dark Ninja
11-07-2007, 04:45 AM
Naraku should die.

MistrsEvilKitten
11-22-2007, 01:29 AM
I immediately chose Jaken... as previously stated, he's really annoying

sataned
11-22-2007, 03:27 AM
ALL OF THEM!!!
I hate the damned show:cool:

gaarachibi1945
11-25-2007, 04:00 PM
I would seriously like to see NARAKU die!!!!!!!!!!! He is a freakin jerk!!!!!! The way he "uses" Kagura, so anyways, he should go to hell!!!!!!!!!!:D

Amyrat151
11-29-2007, 11:24 PM
Naraku, because he's the bad guy. I think that people should fault the anime, and not the characters so much when talking about how annoying some of the characters are. In the manga Shippo is only much less annoying and he says some pretty insightful things from time to time. Kagome says "sit" much less often, she's not as helpless, and she doesn't say InuYasha's name a thousand+ times. That annoys me too.

Aya_Strawberrie ♥
01-03-2008, 01:22 AM
ummm.. Maybe Kagome... Because she's annoying...

inuyasha4
01-10-2008, 03:21 PM
duh jaken hes so freakin annoyin and his voice arg x0

X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X
01-13-2008, 03:24 PM
I really want to see Naraku, Hakudoshi, and KIKYO die.

I no Kikyo is already dead, but the only reason she is alive is because some of Kagome's soul was put into her by Urasue.

Kagura is a part of Naraku, but she deserves to live and to be free. Same with Kanna. She's just following orders.

Death God
01-13-2008, 03:31 PM
Kagome. She irks me. A lot.

But then again so does Inuyasha, so that's probably why I'd like Kagome to die. I'd love to see him mourn over her and then get on with his life. He needs to let go of past loves, because if he doesn't, he'll never grow as a person. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.

The thing that irks me about the whole series is that the characters don't grow. They're all static, and most of them aren't even round. I'd love to see some character development, but unfortunately that's not going to happen.

X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X
01-13-2008, 03:44 PM
I disagree.

I hate Kikyo because she is a nuissance. She's already dead. InuYasha needs to let go of the past (cough cough Kikyo) and focus on his future. (cough cough Kagome)

Every 1 says that Kagome is the reincarnation of Kikyo, but in my opinion, she isn't. She's completely different. She has a life, she's fun, she's outgoing, and she's still alive FYI. I never liked Kikyo...I never will.:mad:

Death God
01-13-2008, 03:49 PM
Saying that Kagome is the reincarnation of Kikyo doesn't mean she's supposed to be exactly like Kikyo. It just means they share the same soul. Another thing that irks me about the series is that Kikyo's and Kagome's nature are completely different. It's like they're two different people with two different souls, and that annoys me too. They're canonly reincarnations, but the story doesn't make it seem like that.

And, I'm sorry, but I really don't like Kagome and Inuyasha as a couple. To be honest, I don't like Inuyasha with anyone. He's selfish, and I think a life of solitude would do him good. But, yeah, that's just me.

gyakusetsu
01-13-2008, 09:30 PM
All of them, this show is 2 million episodes of fail. Right there with Bleach and Naruto.

Killapac
01-21-2008, 12:18 AM
I think Kagome because she is just kikko(or how ever u spell it) and there is no need for 2 of the same people in a story it gets too confusing really it is even tho Kagome is from the a different time and is still living

X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X
01-21-2008, 10:08 AM
I personally think that InuYasha and Kagome are meant to be together. InuYasha and Kikyo? No way.

Raidou Kuzunoha
01-21-2008, 01:28 PM
Naraku, then the manga will end and it will finally be completed.

Emako Blue
01-22-2008, 08:07 PM
I totally dislike Kikyo and I feel sorry for her at the same time.

golden eyes19
02-01-2008, 12:11 PM
There are a few that I wouldn't mind killing off, but Naraku is the biggest nuisance! He needs to get a freakin' life andd let go of that stupid grudge he's been holding on to forever! Get a new target, dude! It won't hurt none! And for pete's sake, enough with the incarnation's! they're getting worn out

NinnaMoon
02-01-2008, 12:15 PM
Jakin! Shoot him!

Kanjoudakai_Ira
02-02-2008, 11:23 AM
Kagome,that's for sure! I really can't stand her,being the 15 years old shoujo that always gets in the way and that has to be saved and protected and stuff.

Airrazor
02-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Naraku I want him to die because he hurted Inuyasha,Kikyo,Miroku,Sango and the others.He is so evil and without heart and deserves to die because he did many bad things.This is my opinion and I won't change it!

Goodylucky
02-10-2008, 11:46 PM
everyone wants to kill naraku, he is just evil...

emo kid
03-04-2008, 12:08 AM
i voted kagome she is sooooo meen to inuyasha

Sergei_Dragunov
03-16-2008, 12:51 AM
I would say these 5: Naraku, Miroku, Jaken, Shippo, AND Kagome. but i picked Naraku. in every episode that i've seen, he always has the stupid Shield up when Inuyasha attacks. really annoying. Jaken, Kagome, and Miroku are more annoying though. Shippo is on the "Moderate" Annoyance level to me

The Monarch
03-16-2008, 01:11 AM
Naraku.

kermit teh frog
03-16-2008, 10:03 PM
I dont like shasshomaru always screwin with inuyasha because hes a half demon Inuyasha needs to show him how weak half demons really are.

Shana-Kins
03-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Kikyo all the way!! And yes, she is dead. But still, I am tired of her.

Mayonnaise-Senpai
04-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Why so many people hating on Kagome? Now that people mention it, Jaken is annoying. He's all like "Lord Sesshomaru! Wait for me!" But i voted for Naraku though. Only because hes heartless, evil and power-hungry too. Also, why in the world did you put cute adorable Rin?! Shes just too kawaii!

PigFarts
04-03-2008, 05:23 PM
NARAKU!

Because if he dies, the series can finally end! I know my Username is deceiving, but "Inuyasha rocked my socks" back in the day...I don't have enough points to change it. (It's more like "Ron Weasley" nowadays, anyway...)

But yes, I don't really like Naraku, and I LIKE bad-guys. But he's an AWFUL antagonist! He's always got the petty, dumb ways of getting out of a battle and he acts THROUGH his incarnations: he's just a weak villain.

Anyway, things are looking good for the manga to FINALLY end. I think Naraku's got one more little trick up his sleeve before Takahashi kills him off.

SupaWeena
04-03-2008, 08:25 PM
Kaugura and kikyo to forever burn in hell , may my blessing suffocate you

The Monarch
04-03-2008, 08:27 PM
No wait! I forgot Jeken.. He needs to get on his knees and die. Jeez.

SupaWeena
04-04-2008, 07:32 PM
yeah jaken makes me mad to.

Flah Blah
04-04-2008, 08:15 PM
How come all of them isn't an option?

Diarmait
04-05-2008, 12:54 AM
I want Naraku to die because he's always hiding behind his incarnations and barriers. It's enough to make you mad. Lol. But really, he gets on my nerves.

The Monarch
04-05-2008, 01:21 AM
How come all of them isn't an option?

You want all of them to die? Lmao!

KazuYuki
04-07-2008, 10:53 AM
i would would very much like to see kagome die just to see inuyasha all teary eyed:D

S3PH1
04-08-2008, 03:09 AM
other = kykio,no? XD

kagome_windy
04-08-2008, 03:44 AM
I would say Naraku......But more than him I would like Kikiyo to die........There are so many problems because of her.........:mad:

sesshomaruisgod
05-05-2008, 12:08 PM
Shippo all the way. Comedy relief characters can only go so far. He's useless and can't be counted on to help. Rin is more skilled than that fox

larivermm
05-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Can't I say All of them? (Excluding Kagome, Miroku and Rin).

animeloverkamichama
05-14-2008, 09:57 PM
i duno!>>?? not!! id love to see kagome die...hehe i love inuyasha but kagome is a wako! even though kagome is a recarnation of kikyo shez kinda thinks she got it all...yea and i would wanna see inuyasha's face...hehe

Chocobo
05-14-2008, 10:00 PM
I wanna be Sesshy's.....assistant. [left out a word so it would be less...perverted]

Inuyasha's Guardian
05-15-2008, 04:05 AM
I want Kagome to die!!!!!! She is useless, and why won't she stop picking on Inuyasha? Half the time he dosen't deserve it!

SupaWeena
05-19-2008, 07:04 PM
Kaugura.....She just makes me want to puke... She runs away then doesn't blah blah blah... She needs to just put naraku in his place and move on...but we all know if she put him in his place he would kill her...so a win win situation...

Aysami_Kishima
05-20-2008, 08:13 PM
)o0o0o0o00o0! I wanna see jaken die. Yay! I hate that thing. He's always at Sesshomaru's side but I want to take Jaken's place. And that green demon doesnt even treat rin right. I'd take care of rin so sesshomaru wont have to be bothered.

AnimeHighLord
05-20-2008, 08:32 PM
I voted InuYasha. Though most of the people here that voted, voted towards someone they didn't like. I like InuYasha but the ending would be much better if InuYasha dies. plus he was susposed to be killed off in the 6th season. Failed to ceace. Then he was susposed to die in the fourth movie. Failed to ceace. But he is susposed to die in a upcoming 5th movie. how Takahashi Rumiko manages to drag the series along. Beats me.

Gjallarhorn
05-20-2008, 11:25 PM
I voted InuYasha. Though most of the people here that voted, voted towards someone they didn't like. I like InuYasha but the ending would be much better if InuYasha dies. plus he was susposed to be killed off in the 6th season. Failed to ceace. Then he was susposed to die in the fourth movie. Failed to ceace. But he is susposed to die in a upcoming 5th movie. how Takahashi Rumiko manages to drag the series along. Beats me.

Inuyasha was never intended to die.

1. He never died in the manga, so he wouldn't die in the anime.

2. There is no "upcoming 5th movie". I'm not sure why everyone keeps going on about this. Nothing has ever been officially mentioned by this by any of the Inuyasha producers.

Oracle
05-22-2008, 01:00 AM
I would choose Kagome. I don't know why, but I see her an annoying little runt, I like Sango better.

SupaWeena
05-23-2008, 09:46 PM
)o0o0o0o00o0! I wanna see jaken die. Yay! I hate that thing. He's always at Sesshomaru's side but I want to take Jaken's place. And that green demon doesnt even treat rin right. I'd take care of rin so sesshomaru wont have to be bothered.

Couldn't agree more. He is like a mutated kermit the frog.....I can't stand him either!

mars princess
05-26-2008, 05:11 PM
myoga,he is always running away from danger because he doesn't want to die so i pick him

strider0075
06-06-2008, 02:50 PM
i would like to see myoga die, but here's a thought is it possible to kill that little parasite. i mean he's been smashed, squished, flicked, etc. but HE JUST WON'T DIE. I personally think he's the parasite version of the terminator.

but here's a possible scenario, Myoga escaping + A missed spirit arrow shot = disintegrated second rate annoying parasite

Linen
06-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Sesshoumaru, not because i hate him, but because i would like to see him in an epic battle, in which he dies, it would be kind of cool.

bluewolfjelly
06-14-2008, 08:59 PM
UH-HUH!!
that should've been one of the first choices!
"oh lord sesshoumaru!" "Sesshoumaru-sama!" " Oh Dear LORD SE-SHOU-MARU!!"
yak yak yak yak yak!

then in the first few episodes where Sesshoumaru was playing with tensaiga and used Jaken as a toy -i loved it-
jaken got all upset. and started whinning!

after the fight with Inuyasha (he'd used the wind scar on sesshoumaru)

Jaken thought he could die that easily and startedtalking bad about him an all this stuff!
talkin bout annoying!
So true

KLMachinate
06-15-2008, 12:30 AM
I vote for Naraku, because it seems is sole purpose in life is to screw around with people and pit them against each other. Jaken is my second choice because he's an insufferable boot licker.

LaranaSarahLei
06-15-2008, 06:23 AM
Jaken. I hate Jaken.

He is, for me, the most annoying, stupid, and pointless caracter hands down.

At least Myoga has important information - When he remembers to tell you.

mississippibaby
06-16-2008, 12:25 PM
kagome shes annoying and i just dont like her

ichigoangel06
07-04-2008, 09:18 PM
i would like to see dead Naraku>.<
I mean he has done lots of things to many people i think he deserves it.....
He is plain EVIL!!!! *no offense*