PDA

View Full Version : The hardest boss

Ladyvangos
06-20-2007, 08:42 PM
What is the hardest boss you haver ever fought in a game? What game and level?

Aesteri
06-20-2007, 08:48 PM
The hardest boss was Evrae in FFX. Or maybe Vergil from DMC3.

MomijiTMO
06-20-2007, 09:24 PM
Omega weapon from FFVIII . . . .>> It has millions of HP . . . . >>

Ladyvangos
06-20-2007, 09:31 PM
That it did. I hated that thing.

Delsus
06-21-2007, 02:39 AM
The hardest boss? Maybe Baal from Disgaea: Hours of Darkness. It has over 3 million HP and also average stats 250,000, it is in level 4000. Also, Dullahan from Golden Sun: The Lost Age is the one of the hardest boss, given that he can use auto-death on your characters without even use PP, and his technique, Formina Sage (same, without using PP), can do over 3 times as its normal attack, plus he can recover 200 HP and 30 PP per turn, move 3 times per turn.:(

Chris-san
06-21-2007, 02:49 AM
Ozma from FFIX. Did anybody ever actually beat that guy?

Zeta_Stryker
06-21-2007, 03:10 AM
Necron. It's like a win or lose deal. Because with his Grand Cross attack. He can give you a Game Over. This' assuming that you're ill-prepared and don't have the required support abilities to back you up.

king_booze
06-22-2007, 12:02 AM
not sure if it qualifies as a boss but the doppleganger from the second volume of the series based off of .hack//roots

Zeta_Stryker
06-22-2007, 12:51 AM
To answer your question; Any boss (including the ones in .hack//G.U) that has well over the 97,000 HP and up and has crushing power that can take down your characters in an instant is considered a "hard boss".

Nineteenth
06-29-2007, 12:33 PM
The hardest bosses are pretty much any character named , " Montaro -Mortal Kombat 2" "Freya" , "Lenneth" ,"Iseria Queen" , "Gabriel Celeste". "Bydo", "Divine Dragon 2**" and "Faust*"
I won't bother naming what game they come from since they appear in a bunch as "Super Ultimate Final Bosses" with the exceptions of Montaro, the cheapest sub boss ever, Divine Dragon 2 and Faust.
**Divine Dragon 2 is from Legend of Dragoon, alot of people miss him simply because you can -walk through him- without actually fighting him.
*Faust', yet ANOTHER Legend of Dragoon boss alot of people NEVER fight because they missed out on one stardust. I know, I had to start two new games to get them all. In a nutshell ,even though he has scoffable HP, only 30,000. He will cast a party killer every time his HP drops a color level, counter attack everything you throw at him and attack up to 10 times per turn... ( If you use slow as hell characters like Kongol and Albert.... It's possible. Learned the hard way.)

Now for the queen of bosses.

Freya has over 30 mill hp, halves all damage done to her and if you taunt her (in game) she'll use her famous special move, Ether Strike. You know, when you play as her from VP the move deals like... 1,342,659,006 points of damage if done correctly you would wipe out I-Queen in one attack. Now, when you fight her, multiply that by 5.5.

Pretty much every other single boss -is- nothing compared to her.

Yoshiie
06-29-2007, 04:00 PM
Yazmat from FFXII, he had 50 000 000 HP. Man that was a battle.

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
06-29-2007, 04:21 PM
The Omega weapon from Final Fantasy VIII.... it was nuts..

Kiado Genesis
06-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Baium in Lineage 2. He has over 125 million health, gains it back after about 30 hits, and if you try to paralyze, you end up frozen for about 5 minutes yourself. You need at least 100 other players that are tanks to take the hits, about 300 archers/mages to deal damage,and quite a few healers for the entire party. If you didn't already figure it out, it's an MMORPG that you need to download and junk. <.<; I still haven't beaten him. xD

The Blue Baron
06-29-2007, 04:52 PM
General RAAM=Gears of war / Difficulty= Insane
Broly (legendary super saiyan)-= Tenkaichi 2 / The hardest difficulty in the game..he was tough to beat especially with a maxed out Gogeta super saiyan 4
Anakin Skywalker=EpisodeIII Revenge of the Sith / On toughest difficulty in story
Ganondorf=Zelda game / the only difficulty

300th POST!

Eris
06-29-2007, 05:05 PM
Lavos from Chrono Trigger was a tough cookie.

Tempest Wind
06-29-2007, 05:08 PM
Lenneth from SO:TTEOT was hard, because of her spam of Nibelung Valesti(Not sure if I spelt that right)

Light Buster
06-30-2007, 09:34 AM
Hardest boss...hmm...none, I played a lot of games and still no boss has ever stoped me in my tracks.

Hamashimura
07-01-2007, 06:47 AM
Hardest bosses for me were Weapons from Final Fantasy VII:
Some info:

ULTIMATE WEAPON HP: 40,000
SHADOW FLARE on one of your party members which
causes up to 9,000 HP of damage.
~this boss wasn't too hard~

RUBY WEAPON HP: 1,550,000
Attack list:
Whirlsand (removes one character from your party for the duration of the battle)
Grand Sweep (damages all allies for 5000+ damage)
<no name> (a claw attack that hits one ally for 3500+ damage)
Ruby Ray (causes around 3000 damage to one ally, plus Confusion)
Ruby Fire (causes Fire-based damage to one ally)
Ultima (used as a counterattack, as per the spell)

Ruby's attacks can also cause 'Toad' and 'Slow Petrify'
Also,Ruby's tentacles can drain MP

EMERALD WEAPON HP: ~ 1,900,000
Attack list:
Emerald Shoot (around 8000 damage to one target)
Emerald Beam (around 6000 damage to all targets + DeSpell)
Revenge Stamp (around 3000 damage to all targets)
Aire Tam Storm (inflicts varying damage to all targets)

+ it has 4 eyes - can done 5000 dmg on one oponent,or drain 550MP...

I died with stats maxed out,so I leveled up all of my counter materia,and gaved that protect something called materia(you know-when foe attacks,someone recieves),so I put on of those,and all of counter materia in the rest slots,and voila!You get the picture...

Other hard bosses:
Dario,Cryosphynx,Lavos,Ozzie,Slash and Flea - from Chrono Cross

Crippe
07-01-2007, 07:58 AM
Dullahan from Golden Sun: The lost age
Gogo from FFV (if you do it the hard way ;))
Ruby and Emerald Weapon from FFVII
BassGS from Megaman battle network 3

Grim Scythe
07-01-2007, 08:09 AM
sephiroth - kingdom hearts1

Dragonshaz
07-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Ummm.not sure but there are loads in the game,i say tomb raider has the hardest bosses because tomb raider has some hard bossed to fight,i know because i played with my dad.

Lucidian Dyne
07-01-2007, 01:21 PM
Hard bosses? Well, I haven't come across a particularly difficult boss, though I have come across a lot of lengthy boss fights. Yazmat from FF12, for instance. And then of course, the uber-freaks from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time; Lenneth and Freya amongst others, especially in 4-D mode. All of these bosses have pretty methodical strategies if you just power yourself up before you tackle these fights.

Most difficult bosses, in my opinion, are named because the game doesn't allow you to become any stronger or otherwise more resiliant before being able to tackle insanely powerful bosses. Most RPG bosses are excluded for the fact that you can use items, and the final equipment sets are made to easily outdo anything the game throws at you. Given these two prerequisites, you can formulate a strategy for any given boss, with the speed, intensity, and instant-death-capability of their attacks notwithstanding.

If any boss was difficult for me, it had to be from the action adventure genre. Yeeeeah. A little Ninja Gaiden Black to suit my interests. Awakened Alme gave me a run for my money. The last boss was no picnic either.

Masali
07-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Illidan Stormrage. Thread over.

bakakame
07-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Kerafym (AKA "The Sleeper") from EverQuest, if that counts. Zone-wide death touch every few minutes and at the time I stopped playing the game she had never been killed.

Saiyan Destroyer
07-01-2007, 03:57 PM

He has roughtly TWO million, not Millions. He's really quite easy if you've saved your Heroes and/or are willing to sacrafice Laguna's Card since it refines 100 Heroes. LIKE Ruby and Emerald in FFVII, his HP & states depend on YOUR level. if your team is around 100, OH BABY is he going to be tough. It took me roughly 3 tries and 45 minutes (in the 3rd attempt) to down him. You can also cheese it by having Zell with low heath using his UP DOWN and LEFT RIGHT Limits called "The Fist of Doom" since you do those combos in under .05 seconds. so you can rack up more damage in 9 seconds doing the Fist of Doom combo VS using on of his 3 Ultimate Breakers.

The hardest bosses are pretty much any character named , " Montaro -Mortal Kombat 2"

OMG the MK Fanatic in me hates you. MOTARO is from MK 3. KINTARO is from MK 2.

Now for me meat of the post...

Goro was INSANELY rough in MK1 namely because he can throw you as you're in the air and he deals out greater damage and never leaves the ground. You can uppercut or trip him, he'll keep coming. You're crazy to go toe to toe with him since combos did not exsist at that time. Shane Tseng was not as bad when tranformred into Goro.

Kintaro was EVEN WORST, Uppercuts, Roundhouse Kicks, and Sweeps DID NOT move him, backed him off like 3 feet but that's it. He then likely STOMMPED on you. The easiest way I've been able to beat him is using Kitana and repeat her fan left with either a square punch or spinning fan, otherwise HARD. Noob Saibot was ******* IMPOSSIBLE! I COULD NOT defeat him, NO special moves worked on him, he moved 4x faster than you, broke through your block, and he had All of Scorpions moves including the spear. Smoke is the SAME way only he didn't break block and he didn't telepunch and moved 2x faster but did normal damage. Jade was basically Kitana only faster, she was WAY easy to beat. Shao Khans a punk in this one because you can DUCK his Shadow Shoulder Tackle.

MK3/UMK3/MK Trilogy: Motaro SHOULD NOT have been included. I COULD NEVER beat him w/o cheating (I.E. 30/Infinite continues instead of 5). He dealt between 4x to 8x the normal damage of ANY move. Could Teleport out of your reach, immune to ALL projectiles, could sweep you 3/4 of the way ACROSS the screen. Shao Khan was FAR WORST! He had Final Boss Syndrome like noones mother. He could INSTANTLY TKO you with his War Hammar leaving you DEFENSELESS, it shattered your blocking, he could Shadow Tackle, Rising Kneecut, throw a spear, and throw a energy blast, then taught you and make you feel like crap specially when you lose 20x in a row and he says "You're STILL trying to win?" I NEVER beat those MK's without a game shark/game genie.

Sephiroth was ALWAYS easy to me except in KH2 where he was actually hard for once. He was easy in FFVII because of Knights of the Round and even w/o KOTR I just used Ultimate and everyones limit breaks w/ Ultimate Weapon to own him. He was a LITTLE harder in KH1 because of Sin Harvest. NOt by much.

Xemnas was HARD. I hate how you only had Riku and could NOT go into Final/Valor form. Then he'd hold Sora captive, I had HP recovery for emergencies only and sometimes he'd get Sora around 30&#37; health before I had a chance to Elixer/Mega-Elixer. Riku wasn't that great of a character FIGHTING AS, he rather sucked honestly. Xemnas didn't make it easier.

Emerald WEAPON DOES NOT! Have more HP than Ruby unless you beat Ruby first, level up 20 times THEN fight Emerald. He has LESS HP than Emerald. I hate how everyone assumes Emerald is harder. I fought both with Vincent, Tifa and Cloud at level 100 (a piece) to prove he has less HP than Ruby. Ruby is hard ONLY because of his damn tenticles and Whirlsand. Emerald is WAY WAY WAY harder, I ran out of Final Attack-Revives fighting him and I had 3 mastered Final Attack! That's 5 CONTINUES per character! He drained me 90 X Potions, 99 Turbo Ethers, and 99 Elixers. The Airetam (materiA) Storm didn't help, it does 1000x the number of Material you got equipped on each character. His yellow crystals drained MP usually 500 per shot, his Blue crystals drained 3000-5000 HP per shot. He's ONLY weak against non-elemental and Gravity attacks. He fills your Limit up quickly luckily. He has roughly 2.5 million while ruby has roughly 4.5 million. Notice a difference?

Lavos final fights were insanely hard. I thought the 10 consecutive fights were bad, but the fights IN him are WAY WORST. I always had to have Marlie on my team to survive him.

Korax was pretty rough because he had long range green breaths that did atleast 20 damage (you only have 100 in Hexen). His physicals did nice damage and usually destroyed any armor you had (you have a magic neckace, a shield, a helmet, and a breast plate as armor you had to find that were limited in endurance). When he disappears he summons 20 Slaughtaurs and 20 Eddins, the Eddins are EASY they're the most comon enemy. The Slaughtaurs however have sheilds that after one strike they defend for 20 seconds. IF you make it past that, there's maybe 4 Quart Flasks in the first room that only recover 25 health, several flask vials that restore 10. In the next room fire is shooting everywhere, spikes rise from random places on the floor to imaple you, Kroax is swinging at you AND Fire breath. Then 20 Dark Bishops enter who are FASTER than you and with 20 of them a lot of damage can be done, play too long and 20 Green Serents come in who do atleast 20 with their weakest attacks and can easiliy kill you in 5 seconds. THAT'S A ROUGH FIGHT.

The final boss from Quake 1 because I didn't know how to kill him, he's guarded by guys who take 20 rounds from the STRONGGEST weapons to kill, has lave around him.

The Final Boss from Duke Nukem 64. The dude shoots rockets at you (instant death), kicks you for like 40 damage, shoots machine gun, if you managed to survive the levels with multiple Overlords (rocket shooters and VERY strong pysical attacks but slow) and Battlelords (Grenade shooters above but slower) and this guy moves decently fast. He can walk on you and kill you. The only way to kill him is NOT run out of ammo and keep moving. You run out... may as die anyways.

The two bosses Khimari has to fight alone in FFX. They had over 1,000,000 HP each for me. Don't know why. Yunalesca was pretty hard herself. Jecht was the worst.

Molock from MK V: Deadly Alliance was SO HARD. He has a metal ball, does 4x damage. HE SUCKS! Also he takes REDUCED damage. THE HELL!

That's it for now.

I cannot wait for the Riku Fanboys/Fangirls to start arguing with me over my statements about Riku.

Digital : Deffect
07-03-2007, 07:35 PM
I'd have to say Rosso From FF7DOC. recently Beat that game & she was the hardest for me. Basically because she was so Fast! It was hard to get away from her.

Sake!Sake!
07-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Okay guys, get your popcorn ready to throw at me when I say this but
*sighs* the last person to fight on Tekken 5 must have it in for me because it takes me forever to finally beat him.
Then again I don't get the chance to play video games all that much.
I need to brush up on my game...literally haha

氷の動物
07-04-2007, 04:21 AM
Demi-Fiend from Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga, you can have all your people at level 99 with fully maxed stats and you still aren't guaranteed a win because he can easily wipe your party using Gaea's Rage which basically hits everyone who isn't asleep for 10,000 damage with your characters having a health cap of 999... basically at any point in the already ridiculous fight if at least one person doesn't fall asleep and he uses the ability you get an instant game over... combine that with the fact that he is already plenty difficult without that ability and your in for a fight that will have you seeing the game over sequence many times.

Also many of the special bosses past the half way point of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne aren't cake walks either... that game made really annoying by the fact that you have four different characters fighting at once but if your main character (the aforementioned boss from DDS) dies you get a game over regardless of the health of the three demons in your party.

Zeta_Stryker
07-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Hardest bosses for me were Weapons from Final Fantasy VII:
Some info:

ULTIMATE WEAPON HP: 40,000
SHADOW FLARE on one of your party members which
causes up to 9,000 HP of damage.
~this boss wasn't too hard~

RUBY WEAPON HP: 1,550,000
Attack list:
Whirlsand (removes one character from your party for the duration of the battle)
Grand Sweep (damages all allies for 5000+ damage)
<no name> (a claw attack that hits one ally for 3500+ damage)
Ruby Ray (causes around 3000 damage to one ally, plus Confusion)
Ruby Fire (causes Fire-based damage to one ally)
Ultima (used as a counterattack, as per the spell)

Ruby's attacks can also cause 'Toad' and 'Slow Petrify'
Also,Ruby's tentacles can drain MP

EMERALD WEAPON HP: ~ 1,900,000
Attack list:
Emerald Shoot (around 8000 damage to one target)
Emerald Beam (around 6000 damage to all targets + DeSpell)
Revenge Stamp (around 3000 damage to all targets)
Aire Tam Storm (inflicts varying damage to all targets)

+ it has 4 eyes - can done 5000 dmg on one oponent,or drain 550MP...

I died with stats maxed out,so I leveled up all of my counter materia,and gaved that protect something called materia(you know-when foe attacks,someone recieves),so I put on of those,and all of counter materia in the rest slots,and voila!You get the picture...

Other hard bosses:
Dario,Cryosphynx,Lavos,Ozzie,Slash and Flea - from Chrono Cross

FFVII's Ultimate Weapon? You're kidding right. Well, okay he may have some punishing moves here and there. But thanks to the 4x Cut, it was the most easiest fight. On board the Highwind.

The only annoying thing is that if he was perched atop the Midgar location. Then your party would immediately head into the Midgar raid scene.

Omega of FFVIII. Sure, fans may think he's all powerful. But several Youtube posters prove otherwise.

Several things you need.

- Phoenix (when he casts Terra Break) your party will be instantly revived
- Megalixir
- Aura Stone (if possible, you will want this throughout the battle so you can have quick access to your Limit Breaks)

Best team
Squall - With Lion Heart+Lionheart finisher
Zell - Ehrgeiz
Irvine - final weapon (as well)

Saiyan Destroyer
07-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Dude I can prove he's easy. He's just a pain in the neck. Youtubers I think honestly HACK the games they play. How can you put SNES, N64, etc. on the comptuer? YOU CAN NOT. You can only emulate 'em and therefore can computer shark 'em.

Zeta_Stryker
07-05-2007, 02:42 AM
Chris, You're half correct.

However, you CAN get the items to forge Lion Heart on Disc 1. Because one of the posters on Youtube officially proved it.

xX Taylor
07-05-2007, 06:07 AM
I'm going to hate saying this but Onxyia and the last boss for Ninja Gaiden but Onxya is for World of Warcraft =[

Saiyan Destroyer
07-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Sorry C'Thun is harder than Onyxia. Kharazhan or whatever it's called has harder bosses than C'Thun.

It would depend on the items. I don't remember by heart the items to get Lionheart.

keezy.
07-06-2007, 08:55 AM
i really can't think well right now... -drawing a blank- um... i guess i'd say the second 'Sister of Fate' in God of War 2. i don't remember what level but it was toward the end bcuz the Sister of Fate was trying to get rid of the bridge/sword that saved Kratos from Aries.

or maybe Sin from FFX

Gouki
07-07-2007, 12:28 AM
Molock from MK V: Deadly Alliance was SO HARD. He has a metal ball, does 4x damage. HE SUCKS! Also he takes REDUCED damage. THE HELL!

Thats very true He/She is the hardest person to beat in Deadly alliance.

But I would have to say the hardest for me to beat is the dragon king I forgot what MK game he was in but Im not going to check now.

smile1010
07-07-2007, 12:42 AM
It's not really a boss, but in guitar hero 2 the song six is hard as fudge!!

Even on easy it's super duper hard, on medium, which is the level where I'm at
it's super duper blooper hard!!!!

yeah. =]

Tempest Wind
07-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Lol, a boss thats not a boss is the hardest boss....

Saiyan Destroyer
07-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Onaga the Dragon King is pretty tough. It depends on who you're playing. Hotaru is going to be VERY DIFFICULT, Shujinko w/o his Bicycle Kicks and Cartwheel is EXTREAMLY difficult, Sub Zero can be hard but easy too. It depends on who you're playing. Sub-Zero, Li Mei, Scorpion, Shujinko, Jade, Kobra and Kabal are really easy characters to use and beat Onaga with IMO.

Gizoku
07-08-2007, 01:22 AM
Hard bosses? Well, I haven't come across a particularly difficult boss, though I have come across a lot of lengthy boss fights. Yazmat from FF12, for instance. And then of course, the uber-freaks from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time; Lenneth and Freya amongst others, especially in 4-D mode. All of these bosses have pretty methodical strategies if you just power yourself up before you tackle these fights.

Most difficult bosses, in my opinion, are named because the game doesn't allow you to become any stronger or otherwise more resiliant before being able to tackle insanely powerful bosses. Most RPG bosses are excluded for the fact that you can use items, and the final equipment sets are made to easily outdo anything the game throws at you. Given these two prerequisites, you can formulate a strategy for any given boss, with the speed, intensity, and instant-death-capability of their attacks notwithstanding.

If any boss was difficult for me, it had to be from the action adventure genre. Yeeeeah. A little Ninja Gaiden Black to suit my interests. Awakened Alme gave me a run for my money. The last boss was no picnic either.
:x Yeah, the bosses from Star Ocean were pretty hard.
I'd have to say Skeith from .//hack. >.< I made it to the last boss on level 28.

Tempest Wind
07-08-2007, 01:27 AM
:x Yeah, the bosses from Star Ocean were pretty hard.
I'd have to say Skeith from .//hack. >.< I made it to the last boss on level 28.

Why does everyone say Skieth was hard? He was pretty easy to me lol.

Gizoku
07-08-2007, 01:31 AM
Why does everyone say Skieth was hard? He was pretty easy to me lol.
xD Well I kinda just zoomed through the game not considering how hard Skieth would be xD.
T-T Before I fought him the game seemed so easy.

Tempest Wind
07-08-2007, 01:40 AM
xD Well I kinda just zoomed through the game not considering how hard Skieth would be xD.
T-T Before I fought him the game seemed so easy.

Lol, that makes sense.

blackrosetwilight
07-08-2007, 12:29 PM
the two Diablos mission in monster hunter that was impossible to beat unless you had another player with you as decoy

Saiyan Destroyer
07-08-2007, 02:54 PM
The optional bosses from Castlevania are hard. I'll point the ones I remember out...

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - The Forgotten One - 3 stage fight, no heal breaks between, you gotta store up on healing items. It's long and he does an INCREDIBLE amount of damage in such a short amount of time. The first part is easy, the second part is where it increases dramatically with the hands, but head is where it's the worst.

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - Nuculais - THIS BOSS IS FREAKING HARD. He does A LOT of damage is a short amount of time. He has really good reach too. I had to cheat ot beat him (infinte HP), but even the 5 times before, I lost all my Innocent Devils and HP items fighting him. Legion isn't bad to fight, but fighting Nuculais is rough. i hate him so much.

Errant
07-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Yazmat without Reverse/Decoy. Renew sucks if he casts it on himself btw.

Hardest FFXI one would be Absolute Virtue. Without cheating (and even with cheating) he is currently near impossible again. Loved the 30 hour straight battle against him. Comet, Meteor and all instant kill super spells for the lose. I doinked him for 0 dmg then died, lol. Would be nice if a pop didn't take months!

GoreDude
07-09-2007, 07:30 AM
for me since i was terrible at it cerberus from dmc 3 was hard also brock from uclc2 was hard

Flash Gordon
07-11-2007, 06:38 AM
Sakuya from Touhou: Imperishable Night (a vertical, million-bullet-dodge shoot em up)

tddawg
07-30-2007, 04:14 PM
:ninja: theres a few

Dholmagus from DQ8 he cloned himself to have 3 dholmagus' he could instantly put one of my party members to sleep take away all my status ailments [like strength up, speed up, defence up] and he deal 100 points of damage to 2 of my team members and in Dragon Quest that's a good amount

Sepiroth from kh1 ok so he wasnt THAT hard but he still put up a fight he's first phase was simple but he's second was harder he had the lengendary move sin harvest angel which put sora down to 1hp and 0mp and omnislash which dealt a lot of damage although he has meteor [or supernova for some people] and spiral slash but that wasn't at all bad

Vergil final battle from Devil may cry 3 he had some strong combo attacks plus he didn't really have an opening that round you really had to look for it to find it

Jose
07-30-2007, 04:38 PM
Omega weapon from FFVIII

realms89
07-30-2007, 04:51 PM
panzer dragoon : orta
the last boss its impossible

Elvore
08-01-2007, 08:12 AM
Dagoth Ur-Elder Srolls III:Morrowind

あくむ
08-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Skieth from .hack//Infection.

(Stupid ice pillar spell things... asdfslafsal.)

If my team were actual SMART people, I woulda beaten it :3.

tddawg
08-02-2007, 08:55 PM
i gotta another hard boss Angra Mainyu he has 333444 HP a truck load of spells and he has a spell named flare which does 7000-9999 damage it took me a long time to beat him

Saiyan Destroyer
08-02-2007, 11:40 PM
I don't remember if I posted it but...

Parasite Eve: Eve fight 4: She's in her human from with rings and know clothes, keep your lizards in their cages boys, Eve isn't anotomically correct to display areas of interest. She can Paralyze you, slow you down, cause your Attack to drop, cause your Parasite Energy to drop, cause your defense to drop, then she does an attack that unless you can provoke here to attack a corner of the screen,the attack has a blast radius of 100% of the screen doing between 400-500 damage. (Max HP can only be 1000 I think).

Parasite Eve: The Ultimate Being Fight 3: In this fight, he moves in four or five areas, tries to teleport behind you adn kill you AFTER he does a Super Critical False Swipe attack on you. It sucks, he does it frequently too. But if you got the skills, you can fight the WHOLE battle with 1 HP, but odds are he'll use an AOE attack on your to finish you off unless you got Revive Medicine.

Parasite Eve 2: The Ultimate Being 1 and 2: The first part Ultimate Being can use a super attack hitting 180 degrees of the screen, luckily you can run around and fight him with all 360 degrees of the room. Nice part is he does this move ONLY when he took enough damage. He moves faster than you until you blast off enough of his limbs or damage enough of his body leaving scars and WAY WAY WAY upping your Experience and Bounty Hunter Kills, but once again he'll do the super move so you gotta be on the move. This isn't hard, it's just tedious.

The HARD Part is Ultime Being 2. This time he's back, faster, stronger, and with a 1 hit kill if you're relly freaking DUMB. He teleports VERY quickly, he does FAST diving attacks, you gotta be on yoru feet, you can only get a REALLY good shot of him while standing on the bridge where you encounter him, but he can knock you off IF he tackles you. Otherwise he moves quick and does between 30-50 points of damage (Max HP I got so far is 125) and can hit you with JUST about any negative effect in the book, blindness hurts you the most. Great fights, Just freaking ROUGH.

Sword
08-03-2007, 12:38 PM
Post removed due to language.