PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill fans?

~*Dizzy*~
06-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Whose a fan of the Silent Hill series?
I am, and I've played all the games except for the first. My favorite one would have to be the Fourth Silent Hill: The Room. Or the Third with Heather in it.
I thought that they were just more graphic and creepy than Scary. My friends and sister forced me to play because they were either too scared to play, or didn't want to admit it.
I got pretty far, but then I got stuck. Eh, I need to rent that again...
So, what's your opinion on the Silent Hills and what's your favorite one?

Sagat
06-16-2007, 05:36 PM
RIGHT HERE

I love all the SH games, and am a huge fan of the series. I even like the movie for the love of god.

I love these games... So disturbing and twisted, I've been waiting for this sort of game for a long time and was delighted when it first came out. I am looking forward to SH5 with no small degree of anticipation..

I even took hours upon hours to read up on the SH lore and secrets and what not .. so yes, huge fan.

~*Dizzy*~
06-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Yeah, me too. I can't wait for the 5th one.
I didn't really know what it was until my cousin brought The Room over and let us play it a year ago, I think.
And how twisted it is! I love it.
I also loved to movie too. But Chris is so much like James it's scary. Rose reminds me of Heather, just by the way she looks, and Xulchibara. He was awesome. I think my favorite monster is Valtiel.

gatekeeperofhell
06-17-2007, 11:21 AM
The Silent Hill Series is awesome. I've only played 2 and 3 but haven't played the first one and the fouth one. My brother was the one who got me into it and man it is scary.

Kuga
06-19-2007, 10:12 PM
Loved Silent Hill. 1 - 3 are my favorites. Didn't like the 4th one that much. Can't wait for the new SH to come out. :]

Chris-san
06-20-2007, 03:46 AM
I played Silent Hill 2 when it first came out for PS2, and I've been following the franchise with every subsequent game that came out. I even went on a huge search for the first game, which took me a good month or two to locate. And yes, I liked the movie.

So far, 2 is my favorite of the games, and to this day I still play it and notice new things almost every time I re-play it. All in all, I'd probably give the series a 9.2/10.

unspun
06-20-2007, 05:43 AM
I can't believe you haven't played the first one. IMO that was the scariest of all.

PLAY IT.

I <3 Silent Hill.

shane the ninja
06-20-2007, 01:07 PM
i enjoyed silent hill games till i saw the movie so unscary it made resident evil the movie look good and that is saying something

Ωmega
06-20-2007, 01:15 PM
Ive onyl been able to play parts of 3 for the pc, but I didnt get very far due to the computer crashing, and it not being capatable [or whatever] on my new one. Ive tried so hard to find them for systems, but I either dont have the money or it just isnt there. Which sucks.
From what I did play, I was addicted. I loved the graphics, the creatures, everything. Its such a shame I couldnt finish it.
But hopefully soon I can browse Ebay and find them for a decent price.
And I'll remember that Unspun, I'll make sure to get 1 first!!

xX_Why do i love you_Xx
06-20-2007, 01:16 PM
well right now i am playing the 2nd on and i love it i want to play the others but i will need some one with me to play it cause it does get freaking creepy! i hate the nurses..they scarey..

onigiri princess
06-20-2007, 01:19 PM
i haven't played it but my brother played it, and i liked the piano music from it, it's really nice and relaxing

Light-Kun
07-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Silent Hill is great!
I have played all of the games.
My favorite is Silent Hill 2.
I guess the list would be, best to last:

But to be fair, I haven't had a chance to play the 3rd game much.

Oh, the only thing I haven't played is the Play Novel, for the gameboy(?)
I can't wait for Silent Hill Origins. Even though it's on handheld, it should be awesome.
But I look forward to the next console Silent Hill game too.

It's really a great, creepy, deep, series, and the soundtracks are incredible!
:D

Azel
07-18-2007, 07:20 PM
I've played all of them. I love the series.