PDA

View Full Version : Jaden Yuki or Yugi Muto?

shane the ninja
06-15-2007, 01:27 PM
Who would win in a duel Yugi Muto or Jaden Yuki, i know jaden beat yugi's deck in one episode but if yugi/atemu was using it would the out come be diffrent

smiley :))
06-16-2007, 02:18 PM
Yugi Moto all the way....he is the true character of YGO not Yaden Yuki. BTW I really don't like Yaden Yuki.

Gladolock
06-18-2007, 01:07 AM
Yugi Moto all the way....he is the true character of YGO not Yaden Yuki. BTW I really don't like Yaden Yuki.

Agree. Absolutely true.

onigiri princess
06-18-2007, 01:16 AM
definatley yugi, who the heck made this jaden guy!?, he's nice and all but, whats with the hair!? i mean it looks like he puts a pot on his head at night to dry XD, but he's okay but theres no way he's the hero type like yugi, yugi definatley, now i miss watching him at yu gi oh T.T, please come back yugiiiiiiiiiii.....

shane the ninja
06-18-2007, 09:02 AM
onigiri princess actually if you watch season two when the destiny heros and astar <edo> enters jaden is actual proved to be a anti hero

kstark90
06-18-2007, 10:54 AM
yugi muto definatly xx

onigiri princess
06-18-2007, 10:55 AM
i know thats true but what i'm trying to say is that jaden as character, is not proven to the public as a frigmient of being the hero of the story,maybe in the story but they still used the title of yu gi oh, my freinds and fans on the net are both so unsatisfyed,maybe to some he is okay, but fans of yugi would still want him on, becuase he has that individual hero like character, thats all:happy: don't take it it the wrong way i like jaden but he's not as big as a mian character role as yugi, plus yugi in a duel, he'd win definatley, becuase he has more selction of strong cards and spell/magic cards, he can make combos very easily, jaden on the other hand has lesser strong cards then yugi, so yugi all the way

_CTA_
06-18-2007, 10:59 AM
i think yugi will win. even though judai (jaden) beated his deck, still, its not his tactics.

Hitsugaya389
06-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Jaden Is Cooler!!!!!!

Serenith Youkai
06-18-2007, 11:22 AM
I think Yugi would win against jaden hands down u-u

~Kitomi_Schinito~
06-18-2007, 02:14 PM
I haven't watched the new season in a long time, but I still saw it enough to know who was who. I go with yugi, he's just the right type of person, and he thinks very well. Yugi to Jaden, hands down, no problem, easy, forever.

shane the ninja
06-18-2007, 02:38 PM
but you're alll forgetting an important factor yugi would not win very often against any opponent with out the pharoah/atemu and jaden only has a winged powder puff< winged kuriboh > to guide him

JustPlaying
06-18-2007, 02:41 PM
I would say yugi moto because he is a much better duelest and his deck was why stroner than jaden's deck go yugi hand's down

Yuki Judai
06-18-2007, 04:19 PM
They are both highly talented duelists. If it came to a duel between them, then it would be a fair draw.

shane the ninja
06-22-2007, 04:40 PM
Actually it could be more in the favour of Jaden <Judai> Yuki due to the gods being harder to summon the sacred beasts which jaden can use and jaden already has ra's weakness down to a tee

Click here
06-22-2007, 04:54 PM
I'd have to say Jaden, cause he doesn't use no puzzle, or having a spirit help him in his battles...yu-gi moto is cool, but not as cool as Jaden

his fearless, he'll fight anyone :D

Tempest Wind
06-22-2007, 04:58 PM
Yugi is a pansy

Jaden=English Naruto(Beleive it!)

Click here
06-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Yugi is a pansy

Jaden=English Naruto(Beleive it!)

That is so true, jaden kinda acts like Naruto in some sort of way...:D

nosfarartu
06-22-2007, 06:18 PM
Yugi because GX is crap i even thin joey wheeler would beat this jaden character, i seen 5 mins of the new series and it was so crappy

shane the ninja
06-23-2007, 02:34 PM
hm actually in a way joey nearly did

sokii
06-23-2007, 02:47 PM
jaden Cool and all but i think Yugi would beat him.

Citlali
06-29-2007, 02:11 AM
YUGI YUGI YUGI YUGI!!!!!!!!!! judai won't be able to beat him, and anyways, two heads are better than one, and come on!!!!!! YUGI is the original king, the main character, the cutie and hot guy of all, and if the stakes are high, YUGI AND ATEM will make it through all the way and wipe the floor with Yuki Judai.

Yuki Judai
06-29-2007, 04:19 PM
Actually, if it really came to a duel, then it would be a draw. All the solutions fro each other's decks are there, and:

1. God cards are banned cards, even in the GX anime
2. The Sacred Beasts were lost, when Johan beat them with Great Gem Beast Lord Rainbow Dragon
3. Jaden and Yugi have the same fate: Saving the world from total Chaos by any means.
4. Their decks (with Jaden using the Neos combos) are practically equal in strength

and finally:

5. They both duel from their hearts and trust their cards, which never let them down till here.

So it would be a fair draw, since Yugi doesn't have Atem anymore, cause GX TAKES place 10 YEARS IN THE FUTURE, and Yugi is 27 now, and Atem is long gone by now! History stays history kids and you should start learning history... ;)

Sawada Ieyasu
08-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Jaden's better =)

red_sky300
08-08-2007, 01:55 PM
hm.......true but yu gi still beat atem at te end of the series did he not? so there fore if atem wud of wupd jadens *** then if yugi beat atem then yugi wud obviously win over jaden! even though there destiny is like exactly the same! save the world the friends help blahblahblha!!! someone nearly dies or goes off to somewhere the main character gets a gf the end.

and yugi has a kinda link to summon the god cards ra , an overs , exodia 4 e.g even though he doesnt have the puzzle. because hes a direct assendent of atem so he can yugi wins woot!

Interpreter
08-13-2007, 02:46 AM
Yugi. duh. i can't believe i haven seen this thread! ARGH!

hokiboshi
08-21-2007, 05:42 AM
but you're alll forgetting an important factor yugi would not win very often against any opponent with out the pharoah/atemu and jaden only has a winged powder puff< winged kuriboh > to guide him

hahaha, did you forget that yugi himself gave jaden that winged kuribo card (it was in the beginning when jaden bumped into a character who was ummistakably yugi)? and did you also forget that the "original" yugi beat the pharaoh atem even when he used the three Lord of Cards? sure jaden did beat the GX's version of the lord of cards but he didnt get a chance to use even one.

Kradman
09-08-2007, 10:20 AM
yep yugi moto would win

shane the ninja
09-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Actually, jaden would win due to his Naruto style quality of being so damn headstrong and never giving up. plus as well as the sacred beast cards to pwn the gods he will pwn exodia and a exodia necross with neos and the neo spacians.

But in yugi's favour he has timaeus to which he can creat the two greatest combos in his deck, the amulet dragon which is virtually unstoppable due to it's effect and the dark magician girl the dragon knight which due to it's effect is basiacally a lower version of the raigeki magic card, combine timaeus with the other 2 dragons a warrior type monster and the legend of heart to get the 3 Knights out your in for a tough match and the winner would be no on in the end

Yes both jaden and yugi are basically equal which ever whay you look at so the match ultimatley would end up in a tied situation, os then they would have to start again till oone of the gave up and admited defeat or one died

Dysis
10-25-2007, 05:43 AM
you have a point but i will still vote for Yugi to be the winner but i also like Jaden's style in dueling

ReccaReichiri16
10-25-2007, 05:56 AM
Yugi Muto will win. He is the master of duelist.

Sanosuke23
10-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Yugi would win because his plot armor is thicker than Jaden's. That's the only reason. Jaden by far has a better deck setup and a firmer grasp on how a deck should run, but he would lose simply because Yugi would draw seventeen Warrior Eliminations and beat him to death with a Kuriboh.

EDIT: Honestly, Jaden/Judai's deck is more strategically sound, and he would use bluffs and contingency cards much more effectively than the Yugi Muto of the original series. Who can say with ten years of experience?

EDIT: I meant WOULD win. WOULD. Because he would CHEAT. Like he has in every major duel since ever.

The Blue Baron
10-28-2007, 04:08 PM
I beleive Jaden would win he has a better deck setup and hes just slightly better....besides his show has higher rates ^_^ XD

Jose
11-17-2007, 05:03 PM
Yugi Muto will win. He is the master of duelist. unless that he play by himself with the 'king of games' then it might be pretty close but still yugi would win

Uchiha Mondo
11-20-2007, 03:39 AM
yugi moto

inOue
11-20-2007, 03:43 AM
Yugi wouldn't win because his plot armor is thicker than Jaden's. That's the only reason. Jaden by far has a better deck setup and a firmer grasp on how a deck should run, but he would lose simply because Yugi would draw seventeen Warrior Eliminations and beat him to death with a Kuriboh.

EDIT: Honestly, Jaden/Judai's deck is more strategically sound, and he would use bluffs and contingency cards much more effectively than the Yugi Muto of the original series. Who can say with ten years of experience?

yeah.. but i'd still go for yugi..:D

SuXrys
11-20-2007, 03:58 PM
:unsure:
Who would win in a duel Yugi Muto or Jaden Yuki, i know jaden beat yugi's deck in one episode but if yugi/atemu was using it would the out come be diffrent

Uhm? Now I havnt seen any episode besides the first ones from GX, but I thought that the only time Jaden meet Yugi was in the very first ep?
In what episode are they dueling? I want to see it with my own eyes! :D

Jehuty183
11-23-2007, 07:27 PM
Yugi all the way!!!