PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Video Game.. Info Needed Pls. ;]

DannehB
06-14-2007, 01:55 PM
:closedeye Howdyy. I heard theres going to be a second Naruto fighting game but i cant remember what its called. Could someone please give me the name and a bit of infomation on the game if possible.

Thanks -x-

Sword
06-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2?

Ichiro Matsuchani
06-20-2007, 01:10 PM
There are a lot of Naruto games out. Though, I don't like them enough to keep up with them. If you're talking about a new one, though, there is one that Ubisoft is making for the Xbox 360. I don't know anything past that.

Zeta_Stryker
06-20-2007, 01:39 PM
Um, can you be more specific?

Because there are alot of "2nd Naruto fighting games".

For PS2. You got NARUTO - Ultimate Ninja 2 (like what Ichiro said), Gamecube: Clash of Ninja 2. And for Wii: Clash of Ninja Revolution.

Ichiro Matsuchani
06-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Um, can you be more specific?

Because there are alot of "2nd Naruto fighting games".

For PS2. You got NARUTO - Ultimate Ninja 2 (like what Ichiro said), Gamecube: Clash of Ninja 2. And for Wii: Clash of Ninja Revolution.There is only ONE that is being made right now. In fact, there's another thread about it if you take the time to search the videogames section.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=59453

Zeta_Stryker
06-20-2007, 02:07 PM
There may be "one". But if you think of the whole picture, not just of Rise of a Ninja. There's several other Naruto games also being made as well. But from a different publisher; "D3 Publisher of America".

Their next joint venture is Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution and the Naruto RPG for D.S.

Knighticus
06-28-2007, 01:09 PM
There are tons of naruto games out there. But you might be referring to naruto clash of ninja 2? Anyway, next time you might want to say what game system it is for and that will make everything easier :)
But trying to figure out which naruto game you are talking about makes my head hurts. :banghead:

Zeta_Stryker
06-28-2007, 10:32 PM
That's why you need to be more SPECIFIC in what you're trying to tell us posters. Because if you just say "2nd Naruto game" that won't give us a whole lot of info to go buy.

For "2nd games" theres" (as said)

Nintendo Gamecube

Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2

SONY PlayStation 2

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2
Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 2

For other Naruto games

Nintendo DS

Naruto: Ninja Council 3
Naruto: Path of a Ninja
Naruto: Ninja Council 4 [Shippuden 5]

Microsoft X BOX 360

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

Knighticus
07-10-2007, 01:01 PM
In other words, there are bunches of naruto games out there. Besides, it's better if you go over what you post before disappearing off somewhere

Wolfwood
07-10-2007, 01:14 PM
There's also a PSP one that looks just like the Ultimate Ninja ones

=[[Wolfwood]]=