PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Action Replay help

Twig Ee
06-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Ok, I just ordered an Action REplay and Im wondering what the item cheats for Pokemon Diamond do, Do they Reset your game or do you have to reset your game for them to work? DOes the all TM/HM cheat work? Pokemon Fans please help.

Can you tell me about all the cheats concerning Pokemon Diamond and can you tell me side effects from the cheats?:)

Regex
06-13-2007, 12:25 PM
When you use a third-party device like the Action Replay, you always risk at the very least, damaging your save file. Worst case scenario, you could possibly even damage your DS or game, but that's far less likely.

But make sure you understand, if you're willing to cheat, be ready to accept the consequences if something does go wrong.

The same goes for cheating via game glitches as well.

GoreDude
06-23-2007, 07:55 AM
yeah i have heard of people going to some island in then game catching a legendary saving and then they can't leave the island

Khanxay
06-23-2007, 07:34 PM
Do they Reset your game or do you have to reset your game for them to work?

DOes the all TM/HM cheat work? Pokemon Fans please help.The ones my friend used worked. And now he doesn't play Diamond anymore.

Can you tell me about all the cheats concerning Pokemon DiamondAll TMs/Items/Pokemon/Shinies/, Choose genders, create a pokemon, ect.

can you tell me side effects from the cheats?:)
Loss/damage/corruption of a save file, Making the game really boring because there's nothing left to accomplish.