View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts II extended Secret Ending.

Tempest Wind
06-10-2007, 01:25 AM
Ok, you may not know this, but there is a expansion pack for KHII(Only released in Japan though), and if you did something,not sure what of though, you get a extended 3 minutes to the original secret ending from KHII. Pm me for a link to the video, or type this in the search on Youtube:The full Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Secret Trailer. Lol by showing people this video, is will solve one mystery, and open up thosands of more.

06-10-2007, 03:41 AM
I think many of people knew this, so I think only you don't know about it.

07-04-2007, 03:19 AM
i knew ther was an extended video but i was told that it wont be shown on youtube

07-04-2007, 03:28 AM
I didn't know that they had it on youtube either... I searched though..

07-07-2007, 12:18 AM
I knew about this way back when. Of coarse its on youtube pretty much everything is on there.

Saiyan Destroyer
07-07-2007, 06:53 PM
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix is where it's from. I read it's coming here to the US of A.

07-08-2007, 10:21 AM
It'll be released in the US in coming months so you'll get to see it. We were told the characters' names (except the bad guy) but we just don't know who the hell they are or why the look like you know who (You'll see. Just go and watch it ^_^).

Saiyan Destroyer
07-08-2007, 02:42 PM
Wait? Link me or tell me where it says the two Heroes and the heroine's name. ALSO you'll see (I think) Xemnas talking to a woman in armor calling her "friend" does that mean the same woman in armor is the one in the extra movie? Does the female character play both sides or is she a mole? Know the EXACT launch date?

07-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Launch date? Jesus Christ that game won't be out for at least 3 years. Do you not remember how long it took KH2?

The heros' names are Ven (the Roxas look-alike), Terra (the other guy (probably something to Riku)), and Aqua (the girl (probably something to Kairi)). Their names are the greek words for air, earth and water respectively. Sorry but I can't remember where I got that info. I've actually seen it on more than one site.

07-31-2007, 04:17 PM
I didn't know that they had it on youtube
if you find Tempest Wind just pm it to me okay
thx a mill