PDA

View Full Version : Sup, I'm Lightning

LightningSage
06-07-2007, 02:29 AM
Sup, I'm LightningSage. I learned about this forum while trying to find an good anime forum to go to on google. I found this one and decided that it was pretty good, so I joined. I go to...*counts*...eleven other forums possibly? There's too many to count... Anyways, i'm a sig/ava designer on all of the forums I go to. On two of the forums I am head of the GFX Staff, and the rest of the forums are Admin/Moderator jobs. I'm only a good ol' fasioned member on two of the forums. Anyways, i'm 14 and I attend the 8th grade right now. I can't wait to go to NC High School, but i'm not looking foward to abandoning the friends I made in middle school and stuff. Hopefully I can do stuff with them over the summer. Anyways, I am mainly British, although my ansestors were retarded and screwed everyone they could, so i'm a bit of EVERYTHING. I wouldn't be suprised if I had Emperor Penguin in my origins somewhere @_@. I am currently learning two languages (Spainish and Japanese), and i'm hoping to be a Pro Volleyball Player when I graduate from college. I highly doubt i'll be that, because my career choice has changed WAY too many times @_@. (1st: Zooologist; 2nd: Marine Biologist; 3rd: Navy SEAL; 4th: Pro Volleyball Player). Anyways, I used to be part of a band called ReD OctanE. We had a good run, but it ended Janurary of this year with our last song, Crysalis. I play guitar and alto sax, and I want to learn how to play the bassoon. Other than that, i'm a dancer (both DDR and regular). I love dancing, and I excell in ballroom, salsa, breakdancing, and freeform dancing. I started dancing when I was eleven, and i've been doing it ever since. I started DDR around twelve. I take a lot of tenth grade subjects, and I take eleventh grade math (trigonometry/pre-calculus). NO, i'm not a friggin' nerd, if anything i'm a bit of everything (emo, goth, rocker, nerd, skater, jock, etc.). I've written seven books which i'm trying to get published, and I also draw a lot of anime and manga. I am currently watching the anime series Hare+Guu. It's SOOOO hilarous! I love hanging out with my friends and I especially love hanging out with my best friend, Tabitha. SHE RULES. XD That's about it. Feel free to ask me any more questions. I look foward to having interesting disccussions with all the other members of this forum.

~LightningSage, Son of the Wolf Goddess

death-angel
06-07-2007, 02:33 AM
heya!

nice to meet ya!

:welcome: to AF!

read and always follow the rules.

also have lots of FUN!

:grinjump:

FUN! FUN! FUN!

PM me if you wanna be friends:)

wow...thats a very long intro

OminousCloud
06-07-2007, 02:34 AM
*Bounds in with drinks and snacks*

Welcome to the forums ^_^ have fun roaming around, posting and using some of the other lovely features such as arcade and chat.

fire_fox
06-07-2007, 02:36 AM
nice too meet u LightningSage remember do not spam or do any bad=)

LightningSage
06-07-2007, 02:41 AM
I can see that the rules here are the same as everywhere else. XD I'm just having a bit of trouble uploading my avatar.

kwnbintang
06-07-2007, 04:25 AM
hi :p
welcome to af:welcome:
have fun :cool:
enjoy ur stay :laugh:
stay active :bounce:
pm me if u need anything:D

sakushi12
06-07-2007, 04:29 AM
HI, WELCOME AND HAVE FUN! heheheh...

Athena
06-07-2007, 04:37 AM
Wow, that's quite a long introduction. I think it's unique. Anyway, welcome to AnimeForum. Follow the rules, respect all members and have a good time. See you around.

-Dots-

mercury92
06-07-2007, 05:10 AM
welcome 2 af
read the rules and follow it;)
enjoy ur stay
try 2 have fun and friends:p
pm me sometimes:cool:

black26
06-07-2007, 05:11 AM
welcome to AF

Souhi
06-07-2007, 06:34 AM
Welcome to AF, where the topics are fresh, and the community is pretty awesome.
Take a look at those rules for good measure.
Learn to respect all those around you.
Have a good time expressing your opinion and of course making friends.
And hopefully, I'll see you around the forums.

Later.

zyronet
06-07-2007, 06:54 AM
wow.. thats a long intro.. good! good!
:welcome: to AF!!
Enjoy and have fun..!! >_<

UrusaiSevera
06-07-2007, 08:52 AM
that was quite the intro there... very nice... and damn you have a lot of things going for you....

well anyways....

Welcome to another newbe!!!!
Post lots, learn loads, follow the rules to the best of your abilities and above all Have fun roaming around on AF!!! *obviously*
Have a question PM me anytime and want a friend....I'm here :happy:

Myrra
06-07-2007, 09:44 AM
O_O
Wow....can't recall the last time I read so much about anyone here. ^^;;
Have fun, follow the rules and all shall be well. Not we have a sig request thread, feel free to assist whomever you like.

Thank you and have a nice day :)

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

.Lovebeat
06-07-2007, 11:17 AM
O.O
I hope you'll have enough time to visit us! XD
Have lots of fun posting, I'm sure you'll fit in here in this awesome community.

Tsuneki
06-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Welcome fellow member.
~*Gives Cookie*~
Have fun and read rules.
PM ~Private Message~ me if you need anything...
Or a you know a buddy or something.
Please enjoy your stay here. ^^
Don't double post. And please act mature on the Forum.
Please enjoy yourself.
Well see you around the Forum
=~.^=
Loves Ya!
Kasumi~

Kagura_Sohma
06-07-2007, 01:31 PM
wow....your an active person....you seem cool....anyways welcome..hope you have a nice stay with us and PM me anytime if you need a friend or something....

Tempest Wind
06-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Hiya newbie! Thats pretty much the longest intro ive seen lol. Well, pm me if you need a friend, or need any help (not sure if I would be able to help though <.<) Anyways, see ya around ^.^.

LightningSage
06-07-2007, 04:08 PM
Thanks, i'll be sure to be active and all that good stuff. I like making long introductions. What more can I say? XD

Ire_Hikari
06-07-2007, 06:23 PM
that was sooooo long!! hehe...cool...anyhow, welcome to AF and i hope you enjoy posting, not to mention following the rules...hehe...pm me if you need anything... ^^

FullMetalAlchemist997
06-07-2007, 06:32 PM
*blinks slowly three times* That is the longest intor I've ever seen.
Nice job!
Welcome to AF.
PM me if you have any questions or want to talk. I don't care. Follow rules.
And her you go. *Hands FMA997 Standard Greeting Pack to you. Streamers fly, candy and snacks for you!* Seeya.

Froggydude
06-08-2007, 04:02 AM
Jellow, hf on AF and pm if in a need.

NiesaxShiori
06-08-2007, 05:34 AM
welcome to af:welcome:
more posting:)
dont insult other user:closedeye
pm me if wanna friends or wanna join family
lastly ..enjoy ur stay!!!:p
hav fun!!:D

Light Guardian
06-08-2007, 08:16 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

Juggernaut
06-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Hello, welcome to anime. I hope you have a great time here and read the rules to stay out of trouble.

Gouki
06-10-2007, 08:32 PM
Hey was up :welcome: I hope you have a great time Here at AnimeForum and make many friends as well as posting alot. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time.

Gelica'sUnwoundMind
06-12-2007, 12:05 PM
Nice Intro LightningSage (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=89860) LOL! Hope you like this site cause I sure do! Anways enjoy your stay and post often! If you ever want to chat PM me!

Luck_Sharingan_Sakura
06-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Wow you got a long intro there...
Anyways welcome to AF!^_^
Please follow the rules.
PM me if you wanna talk or have questions!
Have fun around the forums!

KeokoXxXInuzuka
06-12-2007, 12:24 PM
hey, hope you enjoy your time here, make alot of new friends and stuff now that I'm done wasting your time bye! x3

Moonlight Eve
06-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Wow..what an intro!!;) Welcome to AF Light and have tons of fun here!!:)

Ayame_Sohma
06-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Welcome to anime forum

please read and follow the rules

Ayame