PDA

View Full Version : Hi! (Sort of New)

RodandNicky
06-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Hi everyone! I'm just introducing myself a little late... I had no idea there was a "introduce yourself" section in the forum! :ninja: I am RodandNicky, and I live Nintendo, Avenue Q and Anime, especially Ghsot in the Shell! I am a huge Zelda fan, and Link is the best video game character ever!!!!!

I really like this forum already, and I will not quit this one like others I have joined.
See ya all around! ^ ^

Bucky Katt
06-06-2007, 05:10 PM
Hey, there, new guy! Sit back, relax, and enjoy the madness! Oh, and follow Da Rules. Private message me for frienship ( a definite must o_O; j/k ) and if there are any questions, just ask your friendly neighborhood Moderator.

bttr
06-06-2007, 05:21 PM
An Irish Welcome
Here's Céad Míle Fáilte to friend and to rover
That's a greeting that's Irish as Irish can be
It means you are welcome
A thousand times over
Wherever you come from, Whosoever you be

Ωmega
06-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! Have fun posting, but read the rules!! And remember: reading ONE set of rules doesnt help, you really need to read them all.
Pm me if you ever need anything

UrusaiSevera
06-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Welcome to another newbe!!!!
Post lots, learn loads, follow the rules to the best of your abilities and above all Have fun roaming around on AF!!! *obviously*
Have a question PM me anytime and want a friend....I'm here :happy:

teed
06-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. Please read the rules and follow them.
If you have questions regarding the forums, feel free to PM me or one of the Mods.
Enjoy posting and making new friends. See you around.

Sobriquet
06-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. Enjoy your stay and have fun. I'll see you around. =]

death-angel
06-07-2007, 12:42 AM
heya!

nice to meet ya!

:welcome: to AF!

read and always follow the rules.

also have lots of FUN!

:grinjump:

FUN! FUN! FUN!

PM me if you wanna be friends:)

MomijiTMO
06-07-2007, 12:59 AM
Hello and welcome to AF!

I hope you have a blast here.

OminousCloud
06-07-2007, 01:31 AM
*strolls in with the ever present drinks and snacks*

*pulls out a scroll and reads..*

Welcome to the forums, we hope that you enjoy your time posting, roaming around, chatting or arcading. If you have any questions feel free to private message the closest user.

*hands you a glass box containing various anime titles* In case of emergency, break the glass!

*exits stage left*

kwnbintang
06-07-2007, 05:26 AM
hi :p
welcome to af
have fun:D
enjoy ur stay:cool:
stay active:laugh:
pm me if u need anything:)

sakushi12
06-07-2007, 05:30 AM
HI, WELCOME AND HAVE FUN! heheheh...

zyronet
06-07-2007, 07:57 AM
:welcome: to AF!!
Enjoy and have fun..!! >_<

Light Guardian
06-07-2007, 10:31 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

.Lovebeat
06-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Welcome to AF. :3
Glad to hear that you already like this forum.
Don't spam or doublepost, and have lots of fun posting.
See you around~

Tsuneki
06-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Welcome fellow member.
~*Gives Cookie*~
Have fun and read rules.
PM ~Private Message~ me if you need anything...
Or a you know a buddy or something.
Please enjoy your stay here. ^^
Don't double post. And please act mature on the Forum.
Please enjoy yourself.
Well see you around the Forum
=~.^=
Loves Ya!
Kasumi~

Nausicaa
06-07-2007, 03:17 PM
hello, and welcome to AF.

RodandNicky
06-07-2007, 08:02 PM
Thanks everyone! I really like this forum, everyone is so nice and respectful! I have read the Da Rules and some other ones. I stilll have a few to read still. I have a question, where and how do I put up a custom avatar? Thanks everyone! :D

Bucky Katt
06-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Thanks everyone! I really like this forum, everyone is so nice and respectful! I have read the Da Rules and some other ones. I stilll have a few to read still. I have a question, where and how do I put up a custom avatar? Thanks everyone! :D

You have to have, I believe, over 160 posts in order to obtain a custom avvy.

To make one, go to Animegalleries, look for a pic you like, click on it, then look for at the top of the pic. You will see a "Make Avatar". Click on that. After that is pretty self-explanatory.

If you want a professionally made avvy, private message MaruDashi, thornwillow, Sailor Lunar Eclipse, Trinity Muse, or any other user of AF who advertises their sig making abilities for others. They will even make you a signature to match the avvy, if you like. Just ask them politely, and supply them with your picture of choice.

Enjoy yourself! Again. Lol.

Oh! And as for 'where'. When you go to your User CP, you'll see a looooong toolbar at your left with directions to different places. Go to Edit Avatar. Once you are at the E.A. page, scroll to the bottom where you'll see two bars where you can enter information. The first bar is for pics directly from another website. The second is for an avvy saved in your files. But you need more than 160 posts, or so.

Good luck, RodandNicky!

Xieshunnuan
06-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Hey, there, new guy! Sit back, relax, and enjoy the madness! Oh, and follow Da Rules. Private message me for frienship ( a definite must o_O; j/k ) and if there are any questions, just ask your friendly neighborhood Moderator.

yea what she said but knock ya self out....lilman...lolz

Myrra
06-08-2007, 01:34 AM
Hiya! Welcome all the same.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

mercury92
06-08-2007, 01:36 AM
welcome to af
read the rules and follow it:p
enjoy your stay
try to have fun and friends;)
pm me sometimes:cool:

NiesaxShiori
06-08-2007, 06:34 AM
welcome to af:welcome:
more posting:)
dont insult other user:closedeye
pm me if wanna friends or wanna join family
lastly ..enjoy ur stay!!!:p
hav fun!!:D

Juggernaut
06-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Hey and welcome to anime. Have fun reading the rules and try to stay out of trouble.

Gouki
06-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Hey was up :welcome: I hope you have a great time Here at AnimeForum and make many friends as well as posting alot. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time.

Sakura-Kinomoto
06-18-2007, 11:32 AM
Welcome to AF!!! stay active and have fun. :) love ya lots. pm me if u want to b my friend. i also have msn, yahoo and AIM if u want to know what it is!!^^

Kagura_Sohma
06-18-2007, 01:06 PM
Ello and Welcome to AF!! have fun and post lots!! PM me if you need anything!!

~Kitomi_Schinito~
06-18-2007, 02:17 PM
Hello and welcome to Animeforum^^ I hope you enjoy it here, and make lots of new friends^^ Make sure to check out the chat section of the site, and maybe drop a "Hi" to some people there. Glad to have you here

Anti_Christ
06-18-2007, 02:40 PM
Hey, welcome to Af : )

if you need a friend, or just need help, I'll be glad to help out.

mew mew
06-19-2007, 04:23 AM
hi there..welcome to af