PDA

View Full Version : I want your babies...

Exquiro
06-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Hey all :D

Man I always introduce myself the same way... One of these days someones gonna recognise my user or summat and realise what a loser I am ¬_¬

ALL THE SAME. Who's up for it? Anyone want a baby? :p

New to the forums as you may have guessed (duh) but I look forward to getting to know y'all and hope I'm gonna have fun here. Have no idea about the ways of the forum as every forum is different so any pointers would be appreciated. Shall be seeing you around hopefully.

Oh... AND I LOVE THIS EMOTE :ninja: Someones a genius for making it :D

bttr
06-05-2007, 02:33 PM
An Irish Welcome
Here's Céad Míle Fáilte to friend and to rover
That's a greeting that's Irish as Irish can be
It means you are welcome
A thousand times over
Wherever you come from, Whosoever you be

*Makes a doll appear* Here play with this >.>

Ωmega
06-05-2007, 02:47 PM
o_O
ummm....>_>

welcome! My pointer would be to read ALL the rule threads, since not all the sections fo the forum follow the same rules. Also, the search function is your friend!
Pm me if you need any help or have any questions

Antares
06-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Hey there and welcome to AF. Remember to read and follow the rules, and all will be fine. Post a lot, make a lot of friends and see you around!

Athena
06-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Welcome to AnimeForum. Follow the rules, respect all members and have fun. Enjoy your time here.

-Dots-

Exquiro
06-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Heh. Thanks all for the welcomes. I'll be sure to check out the rules, but how come they're different :s Why would you need more than one set of rules? First time anyones ever said that too >.<

bttr; are you really Irish? Or just a fan?

Also, I agree Maru ^_^ I adore search engines... They're the best things ever invented... That and drop-down menus... >.>

Currently exams so I'm gonna have to hold off posting a lot unfortunatley, but I shall be back soon as they're all over and it's just me, the nets and all the beloved forums... Hehe...

bttr
06-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Heh. Thanks all for the welcomes. I'll be sure to check out the rules, but how come they're different :s Why would you need more than one set of rules? First time anyones ever said that too >.<

Also, I agree Maru ^_^ I adore search engines... They're the best things ever invented... That and drop-down menus... >.>

Currently exams so I'm gonna have to hold off posting a lot unfortunatley, but I shall be back soon as they're all over and it's just me, the nets and all the beloved forums... Hehe...

100% Irish XD and I love it!

Ωmega
06-05-2007, 04:00 PM

bah, Im only part Irish [shakes fist at bttr]

Anyway, theres different rules because the different sections focus on different things. For example, the Dazzle us section will allow a few double posts from the person posting they're graphic works, while in any other forum its frowned upon. Most forums wont allow VS thread or 'whos the cutest' threads, but general and romance might [depending on the thread].
hope that helps a bit

Capernicus
06-05-2007, 04:01 PM
That just the carbon copy welcome that bttr uses in every introductions thread to boost his count and, if he's lucky, reputation.

The rules are different because each forum is different. In Fanfic you cannot post in certain colors because it's evil to read more than a paragraph in black on the default skin. In uploads, you cannot use image attachments, only the thumbnail feature and only for extractions. Etc etc.

There are some common rules though: no flaming, no spaming, no double posts, no swearing, no trolling. Use common sense.

UrusaiSevera
06-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Welcome to another newbe !!!!
Post lots, learn loads, follow the rules to the best of your abilities and above all Have fun roaming around on AF!!! *obviously*
Have a question PM me anytime and want a friend....I'm here :happy:

kleyrxD
06-05-2007, 04:12 PM
welckie~Welckie~
have fun under the sun! lol
please to meet you..
'kay..
See Yah Around..BYE!!

Kagura_Sohma
06-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Ello and welcome, just as Urusai Severa said post lots and follow the rules and you should be ok. need a friend or someone to talk to.....just PM (private message) me anytime! and have FUN!!

Exquiro
06-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Wow... You sure you're not all the same person? Joke joke ^_^ Just you all say the same things... Anyhow, thanks again for all the welcomes. Sure I'm gonna have fun what with y'all seeming like such lovely peoples.

Question: Do you really think post counts count for that much? I mean, (speaking from past experiences) some people have low post counts but have high reps 'cos everyone loves 'em... Sorry, bit outa the blue that...

Gouki
06-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Hey was up :welcome: I hope you have a great time Here at AnimeForum and make many friends as well as posting alot. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time.

Exquiro
06-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Wow, Shadows curse... You've really... Done the rounds. Trying to boost your post count much?

Day
06-05-2007, 05:06 PM
-.- Welcome.

-Read the rules
-Post lots
-Dont spam
-Make some friends

Have a question? Just PM me and I can see what I can do. Also, PM me if you wish for a friend here. Chow.

-L-

Exquiro
06-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Friends are always good, especially when you're a newb on a forum... 'Cept I can't PM you all >.< Thanks a lot all the same ^_^ I shall have to find and excuse to drop you all a PM some point...

Capernicus
06-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Wow... You sure you're not all the same person? Joke joke ^_^ Just you all say the same things... Anyhow, thanks again for all the welcomes. Sure I'm gonna have fun what with y'all seeming like such lovely peoples.

Question: Do you really think post counts count for that much? I mean, (speaking from past experiences) some people have low post counts but have high reps 'cos everyone loves 'em... Sorry, bit outa the blue that...
If you have zero posts on this site, then you have zero rep power, regardless of how many rep points you have. And rep points are useless if they don't give you any rep power.

However, a high post count doesn't guarentee a high rep power.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
06-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Welcome. And no, the baby thing I will most definitely turn down. XD. Anyways follow the rules, and have fun.

Exquiro
06-05-2007, 10:05 PM
If you have zero posts on this site, then you have zero rep power, regardless of how many rep points you have. And rep points are useless if they don't give you any rep power.

However, a high post count doesn't guarentee a high rep power.

I guess it's different depending on which site you're on really ^_^ All the same... I'm not all too bothered about rep a post count I guess... Just here to have a good time :)

And hey Sailor Luar Eclipse. Nice to meet you :) Not a fan of kids? Me neither, just thought it was funny XD

Sobriquet
06-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. Enjoy your stay and have fun. I'll see you around. =]

MomijiTMO
06-05-2007, 10:16 PM
LOLOLOLOL

Jee everyone has really lost it here X__X [except Maru]

Have loads of fun here at AF and please stay active :3.

Oh you may bug me if you have questions as I should talk with someone other than my cat . . .. >__>

smile1010
06-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Lol welcome to af have fun and most
pm me if you have any trouble or questions
I'm cool and I promise I wont make you cry yet : D lol jk jk jk
Jay kay!!!!!
be safe and fallow the rules
-smile

Ms. Lucy
06-05-2007, 11:15 PM
Hey there.
Welcome to animeforum.com and animegalleries.net
Congrats for joining!
Hope you have a fun time.
If you need help or a friend then pm me.
Bu bye.

Kyra Shinn Yamato
06-06-2007, 12:24 AM
Hello and welcome at Anime Forum!!!
-hope you have fun here
-follow the rules
-be enjoy here
-don't do anything bad...

PM me if you need anything. Friends or whatever. Maybe I can help you ^^

death-angel
06-06-2007, 12:26 AM
heya!

nice to meet ya!

:welcome: to AF!

read and follow the rules

but most of all...Have lots of FUN!

:grinjump:

FUN! FUN! FUN!

PM me if ya wanna be friends:P

NiesaxShiori
06-06-2007, 12:52 AM
welcome to af:welcome:
more posting but not double posting:)
dont insult other users:closedeye
pm me if wanna friends or wanna join family
lastly ..enjoy ur stay!!!:p
hav fun!!:D

kwnbintang
06-06-2007, 02:42 AM
hi:p
welcome to af
have fun:cool:
make more friends
bored? just pm me:rolleyes:

zyronet
06-06-2007, 06:56 AM
copy and paste in greeting newbies..?
uhh.. i know the feeling.. ahaha..
:welcome: to AF!
Enjoy and have fun..!!

Exquiro
06-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Wow, lotsa new welcomes. Thanks everyone :D Shall prolly drop ya a PM some point, I have exams on at the moment so life is all very dull. Hope to see y'all around, thanks again.

Tsuneki
06-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Welcome fellow member.
~*Gives Cookie
Have fun and read rules.
PM ~Private Message~ me if you need anything...
Or a you know a buddy or something.
Please enjoy your stay here. ^^
Don't double post. And please act mature on the Forum.
Please enjoy yourself.
Well see you around the Forum
=~.^=
Loves Ya!
Kasumi~

Exquiro
06-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Hehe, cheers Kasumi. I shall be careful to take all of your advise and try my best not to spam too much ^_^ Thanks for the cookie too, I LOVE cookies, almost as much as kittybois... But not quite :P Oh, I also love your avitar... Creepy, but awsome :D

Myrra
06-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Hallo and welcome to AF. Have fune and PM if you have any questions.
Too tired to really think of more to say.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Juggernaut
06-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Welcome to anime. I hope you like it here and do your best to follow the rules.

Souhi
06-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Welcome to AF, where the topics are fresh, and the community is pretty awesome.
Take a look at those rules for good measure.
Learn to respect all those around you.
Have a good time expressing your opinion and of course making friends.
And hopefully, I'll see you around the forums.

Later.

Famahama
06-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Hi and welcome to AF. Enjoy your stay and have fun ^^

*Kayako*
06-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Well, that was an odd way to introduce yourself.. Lol.. Anyways.. Hi... hope you like it here

sakushi12
06-08-2007, 11:02 PM
hi welcome and have fum....
alway follow the rules....
if you need help or need a friend PM me....
heheheh....