PDA

View Full Version : who is the strongest sailor warriors? ecxept for sailor moon.

Giliwko
06-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Is it mercury?,mars?,venus?,jupiter?,neptune?pluto?uranu s?saturn?or chibii moon?

Noemi Hernandez
06-05-2007, 07:52 PM
I think it is Saturn she has the ability to destroy the whole world well all thanks to Mistress 9. Yeah Saturn is really the strongest she has the soul of destruction or Sailor Saturn when she was really small. And in case you didn't notice i LOVE Sailor Saturn/ Mistress 9/ Hotaru Tomoe. ^^

smile1010
06-05-2007, 08:45 PM
I'd say Sailor Mars.
Or Saturn.
Sailor Mars has another attack thats not her sailor power,
thats awesome.

Sawada Ieyasu
06-05-2007, 09:08 PM
I'd say Sailor Mars as well. And well stated, Smile. True she has another power, that which makes her all the better and stronger.

KulaCat
06-05-2007, 11:09 PM
I also think it's Saturn. Like Noemi Hernandez said, she has the ability to destroy worlds.

animeotaku15
06-07-2007, 01:30 PM
Yup I agree with the previous post. Saturn is the strongest. I would to have that power. *thinks evil*

mercury92
06-07-2007, 01:44 PM
I think it is Saturn she has the ability to destroy the whole world well all thanks to Mistress 9. Yeah Saturn is really the strongest she has the soul of destruction or Sailor Saturn when she was really small. http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_842244665fecc4bbd7.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=12115)

yap, she's right:p

~*tanuki-chan*~
06-22-2007, 03:00 AM
I say Saturn coz of the reasons already stated above which I am to lazy to type again! xD

mpf23
06-24-2007, 08:58 PM
The most powerful two sailor soldiers are Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Saturn, they have powers that are so strong they can possibly die after using them. But Saturn is stronger, she can be reborn only by the arrival of evil. But I still think both are equally strong. Sailor Chibimoon isn't like her mom right now but I bet she will be the next Sailor Moon. Very Strong.

Variados
06-28-2007, 09:39 PM
I will say Saturn.... her powers are base on Destruction

rubymoonlight
06-30-2007, 12:57 AM
I think Sailor Mars and Saturn. Fire seems like a very strong elemento for me

Yuki Judai
07-04-2007, 01:11 PM
Except for a thing you forgot: What about Galaxia?

According to the story of Sailor moon Stars, the most powerful Sailor Scout is Sailor Galaxia, who is actually good, but she had to give her own soul crystal, to save it from being turned dark, along with her. This soul crystal is, what gives Chibi-Chibi that unbelievale power that she shows in the final battle, saving Sailor moon.

So actually in the real time non of them, but if I have to choose one, than Saturn, and what is said above is true. Her powers truely overleap all other Sailor Scout powers.

But the inner, hidden powers, that only Sailor moon posesses, and she never lost, are from the Silver Crystal.

Yes, I know, it's truely a dumb explanation of why her power increases with every season, but:

In another dimension, her Alter Ego is non other, then the Princess of the Silver moon, who posesses the infinite power of the purest concentration of energy, the Silver Crystal, which Chibiusa stole, and from which her powers came in Sailor moon S. So the power Sailor moon had from the Silver Crystal is still there, only she doesn't see it... Bla, bla, bla....

I could be talking about this for an hour... But the point is, that only the pure light of her soul, and her inner strength is what lifts her above all the other Sailor scouts.

And Galaxia's servants were all Sailor Scouts too, only turned evil. (Luna and Artemis mentioned that once.)

Variados
07-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Except for a thing you forgot: What about Galaxia?

According to the story of Sailor moon Stars, the most powerful Sailor Scout is Sailor Galaxia, who is actually good, but she had to give her own soul crystal, to save it from being turned dark, along with her. This soul crystal is, what gives Chibi-Chibi that unbelievale power that she shows in the final battle, saving Sailor moon.

So actually in the real time non of them, but if I have to choose one, than Saturn, and what is said above is true. Her powers truely overleap all other Sailor Scout powers.

But the inner, hidden powers, that only Sailor moon posesses, and she never lost, are from the Silver Crystal.

Yes, I know, it's truely a dumb explanation of why her power increases with every season, but:

In another dimension, her Alter Ego is non other, then the Princess of the Silver moon, who posesses the infinite power of the purest concentration of energy, the Silver Crystal, which Chibiusa stole, and from which her powers came in Sailor moon S. So the power Sailor moon had from the Silver Crystal is still there, only she doesn't see it... Bla, bla, bla....

I could be talking about this for an hour... But the point is, that only the pure light of her soul, and her inner strength is what lifts her above all the other Sailor scouts.

And Galaxia's servants were all Sailor Scouts too, only turned evil. (Luna and Artemis mentioned that once.)
But she is not part of the Sailor Scouts....she is an outsider of the solar system....maybe that is why she did not mention her.

Hitsugaya389
07-05-2007, 12:50 PM
I have to go with Mars...

keezy.
07-06-2007, 01:02 AM
Pluto seems the strongest to me, just by looking at her u can tell she's pretty strong

Elphaba
07-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Sailor Saturn because she has the power to destroy worlds.

Ami~chan
07-11-2007, 03:25 PM
It depends. When talking about the inner senshi (Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus), I definately have to go with Jupiter. She's pure, brutal power. Stat-wise, her attacks are the most powerful.

But when talking about the outer senshi, it's harder to decide. Pluto and Saturn are both extremely powerful, but the audience gets to see Uranus and Neptune in action more.

So, since I'm a huge Uranus fan, I gotta go with Uranus.

A True Friend
07-13-2007, 02:44 PM
**** the senshi

Mermaid_Melody_Luchia
07-13-2007, 03:20 PM
i think sailor saturn cuz she is the destroyer of all planets

Master_Chief
07-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Sailor Mars if its inner senshi.
Saturn if its the outer senshi.

Shizune-chan
07-15-2007, 10:10 PM
inner- Sailor Jupiter
Outer- Saturn

Ginny Weasley
07-18-2007, 06:51 PM
Basically any of the outer senshi.

tears of sorrow
07-18-2007, 07:28 PM
Sailor Saturn! I love her powers! She brings death to the world!

CarmenTohru
07-30-2007, 09:20 AM
i think that sailor mars is very powerful

Serenith Youkai
08-01-2007, 02:33 PM
I think Sailor Mars or Saturn would be strongest after Sailor Moon.

BuLmA
08-10-2007, 05:30 AM
I think Sailor Mars or Saturn would be strongest after Sailor Moon.

Yes they are...& also they are my favorite.

cosmosinfinit
08-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Saturn or Pluto. But I'll say Pluto

Think about it. Pluto can stop time. If you can stop time, you control everything. Someone could be launching the most deadly attack that ends everything but if you can stop time, you can stop it!

♥Maiden.Cookie♥
08-24-2007, 07:41 AM
I think Saturn is the stringest after Sailor Moon!

King_Shadow89
10-04-2007, 09:16 AM
I will go with Pluto because her attacks seem somewhat better than the rest.