PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Symphonia thread!

RodandNicky
05-28-2007, 08:46 PM
Hi eveyone! I am a huge fan of Tales of Symphonia and I was wondering, Who is everyones's favortie character(s) and why, and which characters do you use in your party and why?

My favorite is Kratos!!! Kratos has a an awesome voice, and I just love how he can learn the "Angel moves" and his hair! It may be strange, but I am in Love with Kratos Aurion! :laugh::D

In my party, I use either Zelos or Kratos (whoever I have at the time) because I love their fighting style, also, I have Sheena, Genis and Raine in my party. I like to use Sheena, because she can summon and can revive members, Genis is easy: He uses magic and his attacks are very effective, and Raine is a no-brainer, she heals your party! :)

unspun
05-28-2007, 08:50 PM
Aww man, I'm so mad, my kid lost my memory card, after I had finally come back to the original world.

Do you know how much I have to redo?????

grr. I love that game though. I like Regal and Zelos the best, Zelos because he cracks me up. I think maybe I didn't like Lloyd too much. They could have done better on his character creation.

Jose
05-29-2007, 06:31 PM
Favorite gamecube game of all time I love Raine, Llyod, Sheena and Kratos i'm sorry but my sister loves if more so she get him sheenafan1000 hey
pm me if you need any help with it

nekogrl
05-29-2007, 06:49 PM
My friend is letting me borrow that game!! I'm not very far in it...*sigh* I really suck...Um...so far my fav character is Genis...I haven't met Presea yet so I might like her more....
I use Genis, Lloyd, Kratos, and Raine in my party because those are like my only choices right now...TTxTT I suck...

RodandNicky
05-30-2007, 03:20 PM
My friend is letting me borrow that game!! I'm not very far in it...*sigh* I really suck...Um...so far my fav character is Genis...I haven't met Presea yet so I might like her more....
I use Genis, Lloyd, Kratos, and Raine in my party because those are like my only choices right now...TTxTT I suck...

I have beaten it, but I REALLY do suck at this game. Genis is awesome though! :D

xRisingForce
06-11-2007, 01:04 PM
Lloyd Irving by far. Why? Because he's the leader of the group, and arguably right next to Collette, has one of the toughest times during the journey. He is stubborn and his views rarely change, if at all, and he matures immensely throughout the game. I think he's the most respectable member of the entire party.

P.S.: He also has Psi Tempest. That's almost as cool as the Dragon Punch.

Atrumrox
07-16-2007, 12:50 AM
No brainer! Kratos all the way because he is so awsome. I mean later in the game he gets the title Battle god! How self explanitory does the game need to be? That and the dark, brooding hero is always the best. Lloyd is second best. Fav girl is sheena. Least fav guy: zelos, the perv. Least fav girl: collette ditzy blond. :cool: Back to kratos. He is the only human angel too. I have only beaten the game once and i screwed it up so i didnt get the kratos storyline. WHY CANT I READ THE WALKTHROUGH BEFORE HAND. man. now i gotta go back through to play him. Oh well, its my fav game anyway. I must have a 1000000000 kratos and tos pics.

Wolfwood
07-16-2007, 01:59 AM
this is a game i'll be playing forever ^^ seriously i love the story, gameplay, characters, everything.
there's even a Tales of the World game comming out for PSP and it has characters from every tales game, 2 of them that i've seen being used in battle and in scenes are Lloyd and Genis. ^^ that instantly sold the game to me, lol.
and if they add sheena in i'll be happyer then a kid on christmas ^^

Sheena and Lloyd are easily my fav characters, and also favorite couple. they just seem to go so well together and have some funny moments aswell as romantic ones ^^

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Crippe
07-16-2007, 01:37 PM
I love Presea :D she is so awsome when she gets Eternal Damnation ^^
I have played this game from the beginning to the end for like 7 times now, and my Devil arms gets stronger every time :)
I always play as Presea, and in my party I have Zelos (I don't use Kratos at the end of the game because Zelos is the only one who can use Last Fencer), Raine (heal) and Genis (awsome magic).

Yippy123
07-17-2007, 05:10 PM
I love Tales of Symphonia aswell! Hmm my favourite character has to be Zelos because if u put him in the front of the party and talk to females then u get free stuff ^^

I use Lloyd, Raine, Genis and Sheena. Lloyd has some nice techniques and hes really fast. Raine is a must have cos she owns at healing aswell as offensive spells otherwise u'd probably die without her. Genis's spells are pretty powerful. Sheena's just cool so i like her in my party lol.

Im not too keen on Presea though cos she seems slow and lethargic... and everytime shes about to attack, her attack gets disrupted cos shes so slow x.x

Jose
07-17-2007, 05:45 PM
Come on everyone loves Presea plus her story is so sad
Right now playing in mania in that book dungon in Sybak
it's fun everyone is lv100+ so it still favorite right noe Raine
thx healer