PDA

View Full Version : Beyblade Fanfiction: Ok, I'm Stuck in a Cartoon and Falling for a Neko Jin...

Animeloverx2
05-25-2007, 10:27 PM
I couldn't fit the full title. It's actually, OK, I'm Stuck in a Cartoon and Falling for a Neko Jin... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!? To be blunt, Suki (That's me, but it's not my real name) commits suicide (I don't want to do that in real life!) and ends up in the Beyblade world where she meets Rei/Ray and is secretly falling for him and vice versa. Add the dreams that consist of her getting betrayed by the new friends she made and then showing visions that they'd still be friends (maybe even more.) along with Rei leaving to Japan, Suki joining the White Tigers team (later) and the two main characters' pasts, messing up their lives now.... It's a wonder everyone is so sane.

I guess the rating would be PG or something... Dunno. Gosh, I hope I'm doing this right. -.-;;;

Chapter One (NOTE: IF YOU DON'T LIKE DEPRESSING STARTS, I SUGGEST YOU SKIP TO THE PART THAT STARTS WITH DARKNESS!)

I stared at my wrist, which was covered in slash marks from the knives of the past. I had a new one today and tried to focus clearly on what I was doing. The metal felt cool against my skin. I didn't even flinch as the knife cut into my skin. Blood started to run down my arms and I smiled blankly. "Twinkle twinkle falling tears.
Cutting will release my fears.
Careful blood will pour out fast.
Stain the years that now have passed.
Twinkle twinkle falling tears.
Cutting will release my fears." I sang softly to myself as an insane smile crossed my face. I liked the feeling of blood running across my skin. (A/N: I am giving myself the creeps right about now...) I slumped to my knees, breathing heavily. My parents were out so no one knew I was here. No one knew I was slowly dying inside. The light faded from my eyes as the darkness of death embraced me.

Darkness. That's all I could see. Wasn't I supposed to be dead? Why wasn't I in he-I mean down somewhere? I didn't deserve to go to Heaven. "It's not your time yet." said a soft female voice. I backed up and looked around, "Who's there?!" I called out nervously. A soft light illuminated the place. I found myself in a field of wildflowers.I could hear the roar of a nearby waterfall. But it didn't calm me.

'Where the heck am I?!' I growled mentally. *China* a voice replied simply. I looked around, "Who said that!?" *Down here.* the voice said with annoyance. I looked down to see a beyblade spinning at my feet.... WHOA RA DARNIT! A BEYBLADE?! I've never had one in my life! I picked it up and the bit part glowed slightly revealing a picture of a really pretty angel girl.

"And you are?" I asked slowly. *I'm your bitbeast. Call me Anji.* Anji replied cheerfully. "Anji, huh?" I mused quietly. "That's Japanese for Angel. It suits you." I smirked slightly but then frowned again, "I still don't get why I'm here." *Let's just say you have another chance at life.* Anji said. *Go find the waterfall and take a look at yourself.* "M'kay..." I said before breaking out into a run.

I found myself by the waterfall. I closed my eyes for a second listening to the roar of the water. I sat down at the edge of the small pool of water and looked down to see my reflection. I bit back a gasp of shock. Instead of a thirteen year old girl staring back, I saw a 15-year-old girl with short, bubble gum pink hair and shocked gray eyes staring back at met. I looked at myself. I was wear dark green pants that flared out at the bottom and were pretty torn up with some patches. I wore a black t-shirt that said 'Please don't play stupid with me. Cause you're way better at it!' in red letters.

I was also carrying a back pack. I set it down to take a look. New clothes, a launcher, personal stuff...ect. "First things first." I declared. "I need a different outfit. Punk is just not me." Anji anime fell in her beyblade soul room. *Ok...* I soon found myself in a karate training outfit. "Perfect for meditating under a water fall." I grinned and ran into the cool water. Feeling the rush of the water fall on me, helped me relax. I closed my eyes in content. Now this, I could get used to.

"You're going to catch a cold if you stay like that." said a voice. "GAH!" I yelped in surprise and nearly fell into the water if it wasn't for someone catching me. "You ok?"

I looked up to see golden eyes staring into my own silver gray. "GAH!" I pushed myself away and this time I really did fall into the water. I barely noticed. I was staring at the person in shock and disbelief. He tilted his head, one hand on his hip. The other just resting at his side. "Er...Are you alright?" he asked, looking extremely confused. "Th-this CAN'T BE! No that's IMPOSSIBLE!" I yelled to myself but probably all of China could here me.

He looked even more confused, "What's impossible?" "That you... you're...here! You're Ray Kon! A member of the Bladebreakers and the White Tigers! But what's more important is that YOU. ARE. A. CARTOON. CHARACTER!" Ray just stared at me like I was insane. "Er... ok?" But I wasn't listening, 'If Ray's here that would mean...' Realization hit me like a ton of bricks. "WHAT THE HELL?! I'M IN THE BEYBLADE WORLD! SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG HERE!" I shouted, flailing my arms like I was lunatic. Wait, scratch that, I AM a lunatic. :P Ray just looked creeped out. My first victory of today. Whoop-dee-doo. Notice my sarcasm.

I shook my head and got a hold of myself. I stood up, and shook off the extra water even though I was still dripping wet. "Ahah...Sorry. I guess I should introduce myself right?" I inquired, looking embarrassed. "That'd be nice..." Ray smiled at me and I felt my knees go weak. I've always had a HUGE crush on him. "Well my name is Suki(NOT REAL NAME) and I'm from America and... (Insert entire story about dying and winding up here.)" By the time I was done, I was on a tree branch and Ray was leaning against the trunk. "So, do you believe me?" I asked, swinging down so I was hanging upside own in front of him.

"Well I've heard a lot of strange things before and this was by far the strangest, but yeah." He smiled at me again, "You don't see like the kind to lie." I felt a blush rise up on my face and I finally realized how close I was to him. He seemed to as well for he went red and fell back in surprise. The silence was now very awkward. So to break it I said in a sing song voice, "Et le plat a fonctionn loin avec la cuillre!" (Why I put it in French, I have NO clue whatsoever. But let's just say Ray can understand. Don't ask, don't complain, just...whatever. Anyway the translation is: And the dish ran away with the spoon.) "Say wha?" Ray looked at me like I was from another planet. Which technically I am. "H dupez dupent.
Le chat et le violon.
La vache a saut par-dessus la lune.
Le petit chien a ri, pour voir un tel sport.
Et le plat a fonctionn loin avec la cuillre.
Ouais, le plat a fonctionn loin avec la cuillre." (translation: Hey diddle diddle.
The cat and the fiddle.
The cow jumped over the moon.
The little dog laughed, to see such sport.
And the dish ran away with the spoon.
Yeah, the dish ran away with the spoon. Don't look at me like that. I like nursery rhymes. And this one makes me laugh.) I sang.

Ray stared. And stared. And stared some more before he burst out laughing. "You're crazy!" "Thank you!" I said, jumping down from the branch and making a sweeping bow which caused more laughter.

Once the laughter had died down, I asked, "Can you take me to the White Tiger Village?" Ray tensed up for a minute. "I dunno... Sometimes they're not very welcoming to strangers..." I nodded slowly, averting my gaze to the ground. "I see...Sorry I asked then." Before Ray could reply, I went back to the water. (You'd thought I'd run off, eh?) I went under the waterfall, now completely ignoring the neko jin, who had a very hurt expression on his face.

*You shouldn't be so mean, Suki.* Anji scolded me. I was now in a corridor of my mind. On one side there was a room. More that half of it filled with light and happiness, the rest filled with darkness of painful memories. That was my soul room. The other side was also a doorway, but to a garden filled with gorgeous flowers of all kinds. The sky was a beautiful shade of blue and the grass was a springy green. This is Anji's soul room. And that is where we are now. I was laying on my side staring boredly at a rose while Anji was ranting at me like there was no tomorrow.

"SUKI! Are you even listening?!" I looked up at my enraged bitbeast. "Hm? Yeah... I was. until you got annoying and I ignored you." I replied, turning away from her. "Well you better listen now! You don't realize how much you've hurt him, do you?" she growled. I glanced over at her. "I don't care. We barely know each other, he'll get over it." "You think so?!" she hissed. "Take a better look." I snapped back to reality, and turned from where I had been facing the stone wall. Ray was sitting at the base of the tree where just a little while ago, we had been laughing and joking around. His knees were brought to his chest with his arms wrapped around them. His gaze had a faraway look and his eyes, which were usually so full of life and happiness, seemed dark and dull. I didn't like that. Not one bit.

I took a step forward. He didn't seem to notice. "Talk to me softly
There is something in your eyes
Don't hang your head in sorrow
And please don't cry
I know how you feel inside I've
I've been there before
Somethin is changin' inside you
And don't you know" I sang softly, walking forward again. This time Ray looked up at me. His gaze was still blank, but I knew he was confused. "I would say I'm sorry
If I thought that it would change your mind
But I know that this time
I've said too much
Been too unkind " I was about to continue when his soft voice interrupted me.

"I try to laugh about it
Cover it all up with lies
I try and
Laugh about it
Hiding the tears in my eyes
'cause boys don't cry
Boys don't cry " I gave an impish smirk, "Boys don't cry, huh? We'll see!" I exclaimed before tackling him down and started tickling him. Ray laughed and squirmed, trying to stop me, and miserably failing. "Suki! *laugh* Stop... *gasp, more laughter* it!" "Nevah!" I smiled. I didn't stop til Ray was laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes. I let him go and got up, holding out my hand. "There. I made you cry. You never said what kind of tears." Ray rolled his eyes but grasped my hand. Instead of me helping him up, he helped me go down by yanking my hand causing me to fall down on top of him once again. What we both didn't account on was for our lips to accidentally meet. Major embarrassment!

I pulled away, my face was as red as a tomato and I could say the exact same thing for Ray. "I'm sorry." Both of us said together at the same time. We blushed more and laughed nervously. I stood up again and held out my hand. He took it again but this time I helped him up instead of him pulling me down a second time and risking another embarrassing moment. I sneezed and shivered. "Damn it all, I'm getting cold." I grumbled nearly silently to myself. Ray looked at me, concerned. "You alright?" "Yeah I'm f-" before I could finish, I swayed slightly and fell forward. I waited for the impact of the ground but instead I was caught. My vision was blurred as a warm hand was placed on my forhead then quickly withdrawn. "I told you, you'd get a cold." Ray grumbled before holding me bridal style and walking off.

I awoke the next morning to voices from outside...wherever I was at the moment. "She can't stay here Ray! She's an outsider!" "So what?! She's a friend and she's sick! I won't make her leave just because YOU don't like her!" Rubbing an eye, I shakily stood up. I was now wearing an outfit similar to Ray's. Blinking, I stretched, yawning slightly. Picking up my backpack, I stumbled to the doorway, since my vision still wasn't that good. I say Ray, and another person turn to look at me. "Suki! You shouldn't be out of bed yet!"

"Ne vous inquitez pas de moi, tigre stupide. Je suis trs bien.(Translation: Don't worry about me, stupid tiger.//I mean Ray.// I'm fine.)" I grumbled. Ray looked hurt, "I'm just concerned." "Et je l'apprcie, mais pas maintenant. Pas tandis qu'ils sont ici, m'kay?(And I appreciate it, but not now. Not while they're here, m'kay?)" I said, nodding in the direction of the others. Ray sighed in defeat, "Fine..." I nodded and started walking off but I still wasn't well enough. I barely got an eighth of a mile away from them before I collapsed. "Maintenant qui a l'idiot?"(Now who's the idiot?) Ray asked, who had been following and was now kneeling down next to me. I never heard him speak French before. I knew he could understand, but to hear him speak it... It sounded funny. I laughed softly, "Still you." i replied, smirking weakly. Ray sighed and shook his head, "Stubborn til the end." he grumbled, helping me up. He put an arm around my waist causing me to blush slightly. "We don't need you falling again." I made no reply but just stared at the sky.

"Perfectionnez par la nature,
les icnes de l'indulgence d'individu,
au juste de ce que nous tous avons besoin,
plus de mensonges au sujet d'un monde qui..." I looked up at him, confused. He smiled at me. (Perfect by nature.
Icons of self indulgence,
Just what we all need,
More lies about a world that...)

"Je ne pourrais pas vous dire pourquoi elle a senti de cette faon.
Elle l'a sentie journalire.
Et je ne pourrais pas l'aider,
je l'ai juste observe faire les mmes erreurs encore." (I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.) I responded back with a different song. Why the hell were we doing this? I have no idea. But it sure was fun. I noticed everyone else was staring at us like we were crazy or something. We ignored them. (A/N: Lyrics without ()= me Lyrics with ()= Ray Ok?) "Quel est erron, qu'est erron maintenant?
(regard ici elle vient maintenant)
un trop grand nombre, trop de problmes
(arc vers le bas et regard fixe dans la merveille)
ne savent pas o elle appartient, o elle appartient.
(l'OH comment nous vous aimons)
elle veut aller la maison, mais personne la maison.
(aucunes pailles quand votre feindre)
il est o elle se trouve, intrieur cass
(mais maintenant je la connais...)
sans l'endroit aller, aucun endroit aller la scher des yeux (n'tait jamais et ne sera jamais)
casss l'intrieur.
(vous ne savez pas vous m'avez trahi)" (Tranlastions: What's wrong, what's wrong now?
(Look here she comes now,)
Too many, too many problems.
(bow down and stare in wonder,)
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
(Oh how we love you,)
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
(no flaws when your pretending)
It's where she lies, broken inside.
(but now I know she... )
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
(never was and never will be,)
Broken inside.
(You don't know how you've betrayed me,) )

"Enough with the singing in the different language people!" I looked over blankly at Lee. I haven't talked to him yet, but I don't think he likes me at all. I stuck out my tongue while pulling down my eyelid, "Nyah! Whacha gonna do about it?" I taunted. He glared at me and the next thing I knew I was running around the village getting chased by a now very angry beyblader. I bit my lip to keep from laughing. This was by far the most fun I'd ever had! Not far behind Ray, along with the rest of the White Tiger X team were trying to stop Lee from killing me.

I jumped up into a tree and turn around to face them, "You gonna stop now?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "I don't want to fight. I'm tired of running." I stretched and yawned. I stared at them with half lidded eyes. "None of you, except Ray, know my name or why I'm even here. You think, just cause I'm an outsider, I'm an enemy. News flash; It's the 21st century. Get with the program. I'll spell it out if I have to. I. AM. NO. ENEMY!" I closed my eyes, resting on the branch. I got no response. I figured as much. "Well, will you tell us your name?" I opened my eyes and looked down. Everyone was staring at Mariah, the one who had asked the question. I smiled, "Suki. My name is Suki."

I got along quite well with everyone once I finished my story and got to know them better. We had so much in common... it scared us all.

"So, what do you think you're going to do now, Suki?" Mariah asked me. I thought for a moment and finally said, "I have no idea." Everyone else fell over anime style. I sweatdropped and smiled awkwardly. But before anything else could be said, I fainted, due to still having a fever.(A/N: Though I forgot, ne?)

In all honesty, I couldn't wait for the future.

If people like this, please let me know and I'll put up the second chapter.