PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Menda
05-23-2007, 01:48 AM
Hello, I am Menda. I'm not good at introductions, so I will do a quick run through. Lets see... This is in no order.
I am a 20 year old guy, that lives in a apartment with a room mate (or is it apartment mate? o.o;...) Its a nice apartment, when you consider how old it is.
I tend to use cute avatars and sigs. I like cute things. Just remember, I'm a guy. Cute avatars and my name have led to some awkward moments, :S.
Menda comes from an episode of excel saga. It seems to sound like things, almost, in several different languages (or so I have been told). It was picked when I made a yahoo account in... 04? I dunno. I have stuck with it since then. If you see a Menda somewhere, its probably me.
I decided to find a forum devoted to anime. I asked the great and mighty Google to find something like that for me, and this is what came up. Seems to be just what I was looking for.
Oh, and don't worry, I'm not usually this windy, :D.

Famahama
05-23-2007, 02:01 AM
Hi and welcome to Anime forum, Menda. Post a lot and this site'll have a hell of a Blast! And Enjoy your stay and have fun ^^.

Your friend
Unlimited__

dream magician
05-23-2007, 02:35 AM
Hello,nice to meet you,Menda.
Welcome to the forum and please enjoy your time here.
Have fun!!!
:laugh: :p :D

MomijiTMO
05-23-2007, 03:42 AM
Go Excel :3

Welcome to AF and have loads of fun.

OminousCloud
05-23-2007, 03:51 AM
Hello Menda, who likes cute things but is a guy ^_^

Welcome to Anime Forums, have fun, post heaps and I'll see you around.

Light Guardian
05-23-2007, 04:47 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

wushuuu
05-23-2007, 08:19 AM
hi and welcome to anime forum!!!

NiesaxShiori
05-23-2007, 08:25 AM
welcome to af:welcome:
more post..
enjoy ur stay..:D
pm me if u wnna friend:)

UrusaiSevera
05-23-2007, 08:58 AM
thank god for the allmighty Google!!

Anyways...

Welcome to another newbe !!!!
Post lots, learn loads, follow the rules to the best of your abilities and above all Have fun roaming around on AF!!! *obviously*
PM me anytime and wanna be friends ??? I'm here :happy:

zyronet
05-23-2007, 09:07 AM
:welcome: to AF
Enjoy and have fun!! n_n

Baby Serena
05-23-2007, 11:08 AM
Animeのフォーラムへのこんにちはそして歓迎! (Hello and welcome to Anime Forum!)
*hands over legendary newbie blanket*. Guard it with your life from blanket thieves. They will try to take it from you. Just have fun, follow the rules, and makes lots of friends. Iím always here if you want someone to talk to. すぐに会う希望。(Hope to see you soon.)

The Rebel
05-23-2007, 11:54 AM
*closet door opens, and I fall out* Well, well. Hello, and welcome. If ya have a question, feel free to ask. We don't charge for information around here, lol. Please try to follow the rules as posted.
Oh, if you happen to need to add something to something you just posted, rather than double post, please try to remember our poor neglected EDIT button.
Well, I'd chat more, but there's still others to greet yet. Catch ya laterz. *closes the closet and strolls off to the next newbie*

Myrra
05-23-2007, 12:06 PM
*laughs* Loved the intro. Nice to see the Almighty Google is doing us proud. Have fun, follow the rules and all shall be well.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Gouki
05-23-2007, 08:25 PM
Hey was up :welcome: I hope you have a great time Here at AnimeForum and make many friends as well as posting alot. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time.

Souhi
05-24-2007, 02:21 AM
Welcome to AF, where the topics are fresh, and the community is pretty awesome.
Take a look at those rules for good measure.
Learn to respect all those around you.
Have a good time expressing your opinion and of course making friends.
And hopefully, I'll see you around the forums.

Later.

Kyra Shinn Yamato
05-24-2007, 04:29 AM
Hello and Welcome to AF!!!
-follow the rules
-don't do anything bad
-be enjoy here
I hope you have fun!

PM me if you need anything. Friends or whatever

Wednesday
06-01-2007, 12:46 PM
Welcome to AF