PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fellow Anime Fans

Dream_Empress
05-21-2007, 08:09 PM
Hello, my name is Nicole and I am 23 years old. I live in Jersey and I am taking classes in Game Design and Developement at the local community college. We are the only community college with this department and I am glad I am involved in it. I have experience with doing animation and above all learning from to pros. I did attend school at the Art Institute of Philadelphia but I hated the school in general. Not the greatest school to go to if you have stress problems as it is. I never knew I was so stressful until I attended that school. Plus not to mention it is expensive and you have to struggle way to much to get what you want. In the end it was not worth me getting sick over. Health comes first you know.... Plus the dorm situation was disgusting.

Anyway here is some of my favorite animes and manga

Anime
Paradise Kiss
Sailor Moon
Escaflowne
Vampire Hunter D and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Howl's Moving Castle
Pokemon

Manga
Paradise Kiss
Petshop of Horrors
Model
Magic Knights of Rayearth
Fake!
Only the Ring Finger Knows (even if it is one volume I got the books)
Dramacon

Hope to make friends and see you around.

:)

MomijiTMO
05-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Hello there!

Have loads of fun and most importantly, stay ACTIVE ^__^

Day
05-21-2007, 08:36 PM
Welcome! ^^

-Read the rules

Have a question? PM me and I shall see what I can do in the meantime.
By the way...do you like the show Death Note, even though you didnt put it in your list I was just wondering. Thats just how my mind works! Forgive me.

-L-

Dream_Empress
05-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Welcome! ^^

-Read the rules

Have a question? PM me and I shall see what I can do in the meantime.
By the way...do you like the show Death Note, even though you didnt put it in your list I was just wondering. Thats just how my mind works! Forgive me.

-L-

*nods*

I like Death Note actually. :) I have both the live action versions that I am plaining on watching soon. God I love Monster Con. ^^ I find some great stuff there.

OminousCloud
05-21-2007, 09:49 PM
w00t for Vampire Hunter D, oh how I am obsessed with it!

Welcome to AF, have fun posting ^_^

Spectre
05-21-2007, 10:33 PM
* Crash lands next to her*.....Ugh....Hey...Welcome to AF!!! Have fun posting and making new friends around in the forums.....Oh and always follow the rules and stuff.....PM me if you need anything.....See ya around....

Antares
05-21-2007, 10:48 PM
Hey there and welcome to AF! Hope you have a great time posting and making friends. Remember to read the rules and if you need help, don't hesitate to pm me, 'kay? See ya around!

Myrra
05-22-2007, 12:09 AM
Hallo and welcome. Have fun, follow the rules and all shall be well.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

yuuki_kaoin
05-22-2007, 12:26 AM
Konnichiwa! i like your username.. it's sooo girly..:)

welcome to AF.. i hope you have fun.. come to chat when you're free okay...? and pm me if you like...

NiesaxShiori
05-22-2007, 12:45 AM
welcome to af:welcome:
more post..
enjoy ur stay..:D
pm me if u wnna friend:)

UrusaiSevera
05-22-2007, 04:28 AM
Welcome to another newbe !!!!
Post lots, learn loads, follow the rules to the best of your abilities and above all Have fun roaming around on AF!!! *obviously*
PM me anytime and wanna be friends ??? I'm here :happy:

death-angel
05-22-2007, 09:03 AM
heya!!!:)

:welcome: to AF

have lots of FUN!!!

:grinjump:

FUN! FUN! FUN!

PM me if ya wanna be friends:P

Light Guardian
05-22-2007, 10:54 AM
Hi...Welcome...and...have fun...

Ardl
05-22-2007, 10:59 AM
Hello, Welcome To AF

:bounce:

MoonPrincess24
05-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Hi and welcome, hope to be freinds and have fun, PM me if you want and remember to follow the rules!!! =]]

Gouki
05-22-2007, 08:21 PM
Hey was up :welcome: I hope you have a great time Here at AnimeForum and make many friends as well as posting alot. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time.

Sobriquet
05-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. Enjoy your stay. Have fun and if you need anything, I'm always around. See ya later. xD

Sagat
05-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Dream Empress, aside from welcome, I would be interested to see your work and hear what you are working on now.

Souhi
05-22-2007, 10:08 PM
Welcome to AF, where the topics are fresh, and the community is pretty awesome.
Take a look at those rules for good measure.
Learn to respect all those around you.
Have a good time expressing your opinion and of course making friends.
And hopefully, I'll see you around the forums.

Later.

The Rebel
05-22-2007, 10:42 PM
*closet door opens, and I fall out* Well, well. Hello, and welcome. If ya have a question, feel free to ask. We don't charge for information around here, lol. Please try to follow the rules as posted.
Oh, if you happen to need to add something to something you just posted, rather than double post, please try to remember our poor neglected EDIT button.
Well, I'd chat more, but there's still others to greet yet. Catch ya laterz. *closes the closet and strolls off to the next newbie*

zyronet
05-23-2007, 09:05 AM
game designing? cool..
Hows your work coming..??
anyways, :welcome to AF:
Enjoy and have fun!! n_n

Baby Serena
05-23-2007, 11:09 AM
Animeのフォーラムへのこんにちはそして歓迎! (Hello and welcome to Anime Forum!)
*hands over legendary newbie blanket*. Guard it with your life from blanket thieves. They will try to take it from you. Just have fun, follow the rules, and makes lots of friends. Iím always here if you want someone to talk to. すぐに会う希望。(Hope to see you soon.)

Kyra Shinn Yamato
05-24-2007, 04:52 AM
Hello and Welcome to AF!!!
-follow the rules
-don't do anything bad
-be enjoy here
I hope you have fun!

PM me if you need anything. Friends or whatever

kwnbintang
05-26-2007, 02:47 AM
hi
welcome to af:welcome: