PDA

View Full Version : Cheesy Amusements

Aleyna
05-19-2007, 12:05 AM
is there anything you find cheesy that easilly amuses you?

i guess when my dad randomly farts sometimes its amusing yet digusting
or like when some idiotic guy will ask my history teacher a random question while he's giving a lecture that doens't have to do with anything in this class

_CTA_
05-19-2007, 12:06 AM
When someone burped. XP

Disgusting yet funny lol

███
05-19-2007, 03:49 AM
Why did the cookie go to the doctor?

Cause it fealt crumby!

Acnologia
05-19-2007, 10:08 AM
When people fall or get hurt in some stupid way, it's just funny.

CrimsonMoon
05-19-2007, 10:24 AM
SaucyNinja, I agree. It's just funny. :p But I pity them at the same time.
It also amuses me if someone is denser than me, heheh...:p

Ayumi Momoshi
05-19-2007, 10:28 AM
when people fall or almost fall and the word Orange juice lol

Antares
05-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Like SaucyNinja said, when people fall or hurt themselves in silly ways. Also, I find very amusing when my dad tries to speak english, he knows he's saying it wrong, but he doesn't care. And there was a time when I was talking with my cousin's friends, they're all christians, and one of them has a beautiful German Shepherd dog (>_< OMG, I want that dog!)... my dad knew that we were talking about a dog, but the word 'Shepherd' in spanish is also used to call the person in christians gathering that does the same thing that a catholic priest. My dad just got near us and asked: "If the shepherd is german... how can you understand what he's saying?"... Honestly, if we could do the sweatdrop thing, it would have been a HUGE one lol

UrusaiSevera
05-19-2007, 04:46 PM
Like SaucyNinja said, when people fall or hurt themselves in silly ways. Also, I find very amusing when my dad tries to speak english, he knows he's saying it wrong, but he doesn't care. And there was a time when I was talking with my cousin's friends, they're all christians, and one of them has a beautiful German Shepherd dog (>_< OMG, I want that dog!)... my dad knew that we were talking about a dog, but the word 'Shepherd' in spanish is also used to call the person in christians gathering that does the same thing that a catholic priest. My dad just got near us and asked: "If the shepherd is german... how can you understand what he's saying?"... Honestly, if we could do the sweatdrop thing, it would have been a HUGE one lol

LMAOROFL

And people randomly saying hello to people they dont even now and then being completely ignored is soo funny....

And of course people falling, almost falling and then making it look like if nothing happend, whilst they know everybody saw and they made a complete fool of themselfs....

Fiery
05-19-2007, 04:52 PM
I never answer my phone with a "Hello?". It's always with more of a "Hey." So when I answer my phone, sometimes people walking past me will say hello back. That usually always gets me to chuckle.

BlueyedFox
05-20-2007, 11:30 AM
Paper clips? If you give me a paper clip I could play with it for HOURS. It's not even funny. I'll bend it, and stab people with it, and try and bend it back to its original form....I could amuse myself for a long time with one of those...

Antares
05-20-2007, 11:57 AM
o_o My dad and me engage in a tickle war almost everyday... oh, and he likes to smack my forehead and say: "there was mosquito there". I do the same in retaliation xD

nekogrl
05-20-2007, 01:56 PM
String. I know it sounds cat-like, but sometimes I'll swat at it just for fun. I do that a lot...haha

███
05-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Why did the chicken cross the playground? Cause it wanted to get to the other slide!

Kiishim Silhou
05-20-2007, 10:55 PM
My most cheesy amusement is a ribbon. About a foot long and it would be perfect. Just like nekogrl and BlueyedFox I could play with it for a whole day. I would tie it around my finger and watch it turn purple. Or make it a fashionable bracelet and since my hair is really long i would tie it in different ways and laugh and my creations.

I know it weird but just the word "cookie" amuses me alot too. =)

Wolfwood
05-21-2007, 02:05 AM
i'm easily amused by everything ^^; i could even break every bone in my body and still be laughing about something.

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Famahama
05-21-2007, 02:36 AM
Fishes. Dont know why but i laugh a bit when i see them swimming. Especially catfishes ^^

OminousCloud
05-21-2007, 02:47 AM
Oh gosh I'm amused by so many things, the usual one though is cheesy jokes such as; Debate is used to catch defish!

lol I know, I'm sad, but at least I can admit it.

pyre
05-21-2007, 03:22 AM
I was amused by the cheesy joke above...that's one.

When my father cracks jokes during a gathering, like a party, it's usually only me who laughs. ALL his jokes are uber cheesy...I'm the only one who buys them.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-21-2007, 05:13 AM
The people on Af amuse ma. They shouldn't, cause a lot of them are really annoying, but they make me laugh in a really stupid way. i mean, I didn't know that people could act so annoying... <3

Fragile.Dreams
05-21-2007, 07:13 AM
Watching people fall and/or injure themselves is extremely funny.
Heh!

Yeeaah some of the answers in this topic are...
Nevermind........

███
05-21-2007, 07:23 AM
What about my jokes? They were elite!

OminousCloud
05-24-2007, 03:21 AM
Why did the cookie go to the doctor?

Cause it fealt crumby!

LOL, that's good

.Lovebeat
05-24-2007, 08:35 AM
When people fall or get hurt in some stupid way, it's just funny.
Yep, I always laugh... but try not to if they get seriously hurt.
I happen to be the person who laughs the most (in my room for example, if me and my friends are watching a movie) when someone gets hurt in a stupid way...
I remember in the movie "You me and Dupree" when Dupree takes his bike and uh... well, he gets hit by a car and I laughed out soooo loud. xD

Ranshiin
05-24-2007, 08:58 AM
Watching people fall and/or injure themselves is extremely funny.
Heh!

Yeeaah some of the answers in this topic are...
Nevermind........When someone falls over I can't help but laugh. It's completely hillarious and never gets old.

And you just reminded me of this cough sweet advert where all you see is someone slip on ice. I saw that ad five time, and five times I burst out laughing so hard I missed the next ten minutes of Bobobo.

unspun
05-24-2007, 09:35 AM
watching people pick their noses while driving when they don't think anybody can see them.