05-01-2007, 08:35 PM
I think Byakuya Vs Aizen
Gin vs Zaraki
Tousen Ve Toshiro
Soifon Vs Jushiro
Shunsui Kyōraku Vs Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Juggalo559M
05-02-2007, 05:03 AM
Nice i would think that all those would make good fights except the first two i would switch them around

Zaraki Kenpachi Vs. Aizen
Gin Vs Byakuya

now that would make a good match two strong guys and two arc enemies...

Hitsugaya389
05-02-2007, 07:10 AM
but i would really like to see hitugaya vs byakuya though.... thy are my 2 faves!

xHatakexTanyarix
05-02-2007, 09:37 PM
I think Zaraki v Byakuya is a good one, and of course Gin v Byakuya!!

Fuuma
05-02-2007, 09:49 PM
I think Zaraki v Byakuya is a good one, and of course Gin v Byakuya!!

I would definately agree with Zaraki vs. Byakuya.

Light Wolf
05-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Ik BUt think about it Byakuya would want to get Aizen for trying to kill Rukia and using him.

xHatakexTanyarix
05-03-2007, 08:17 PM
True, he would. I just want to see the fight between Ulquiorra and Ichigo. :D

Light Wolf
05-03-2007, 10:00 PM
just think about it the commander can take all of them at the same time thats how powerful he is. Ihcigo can take about six of them at once not with Byakuya,Aizen Zaraki and the commander included

.Lovebeat
05-04-2007, 04:31 AM
Gin vs. Zaraki Kenpachi (both of them are my favourite captains)
Byakuya vs. Aizen

Fragile.Dreams
05-06-2007, 08:53 PM
I've to say:

Ukitake .vs. Byakuya.

That'd be veeery interesting.

Gjallarhorn
05-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Kenpachi and Byakuya. Considering all of Byakuya's abilites and strength, as well as Kenpachi's strength and lack of abilites, I think it would prove to be an interesting fight. But of course, that would never actually happen.

Frost Alchemist
05-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Ukitake vs. Kyoraku because they both use 2 swords

LeTombassador
05-10-2007, 04:08 PM
i would like to see kuchiki vs toshiro. tho it would just end up my fav. getting owned :P

EDIT: And about the kuchiki vs kenpachi fight. i think kenpachi would not stand a chance. since ichigo did beat kenpachi before fighting with byakuya, and when ichigo was gonna fight byakuya, yoruichi came to get ichigo out, and convinced him that he has no chances against byakuya. and after all, ichigo defeated kenpachi without bankai, but ichigo still was losing to byakuya, even tho he had bankai.

dunno...

thats just my theory ^^

btw captain america would beat em all...

Hollow Ichigo
05-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Also Aizen Vs Jushiro, Or Aizen vs Byakuya cause both are storng and Byakuya has a stong mind and could most like have the reflexs to dodge one of Aizens attacks.

Wednesday
06-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Zaraki vs Byakuya! :D

WhatIsAUserName
06-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Suprised nobody mentioned it already, but Yamamoto versus Aizen. The ultimate fight, and probably one that would result in half of Seireitei being blown into bits.

I think Tosen and Kenpachi need a rematch. And I think Komamura needs to fight Zaraki again. Then there's Byakuya vs Gin, since I think they're largely equal.

kwnbintang
06-03-2007, 08:25 AM
byakuya vs aizen
ukitake vs kenpachi

sakushi12
06-06-2007, 08:42 AM
ZARAKI VS BYAKUYA they are my favorite captains...heheh...i'd love to see them fight...

black26
06-06-2007, 08:52 AM
zaraki vs aizen

i think that will be a cool fight

Riu Hirigata
06-14-2007, 12:13 PM
Gin vs Zaraki

seraphic_demon
06-15-2007, 02:40 AM
Zaraki v byakuya v kenpachi v aizen.

Fatal four way!:banghead:

Interpreter
06-15-2007, 05:26 AM
Gin vs toshiro

byakuya vs kenpachi

yamamoto vs anyone

shikamaruluv13
06-15-2007, 03:27 PM
gin vs aixen itll never happen thogh i can only dream

hitsugaya vs kenpachi

Arculon
06-16-2007, 04:13 AM
Byakuya and Aizen, that would be a fight to see lol, but it's obvious if they do who wins cause that's how the story has been depicted. Then of course you'll see Ichigo pull some miracle out of him and beat everyone

Regards,

Arculon

Hollow Ichigo
06-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Ok ill break this down

Byakuya vs Aizen

One of the greatest fighting in the histroy of Soul Societyty becuase byakuya could move before Aizen could hit him after disappearing. Also Azien couldnt get close to Byakuya because of the petals and also Byakuya is to smart to be beaten that easliy.

OK Kenpachi Vs Gin

Also a great fight cause for one Gin would hit him in the chest with his Shikai and Zaraki wouldnt even move. Zaraki would then run toward Gin with the sword still in his chest. Gin would call it backbut it would be to late. Zaraki would kost loikely send Gin flying back. Gin would increase his power by finally using his bankai. Zaraki would laugh call him a noob and then destroy the Damn sword. Gin runs away and Aizen appears.

Zaraki Vs Aizen

Also the best battle in the histroy of Soul Soceity. Aizen cuts Zaraki laughs,Aizen cuts again Zaraki laughs. in the end Aizen uses his bankai Zaraki laughs and beats him up.

zaraki vs Byakuya

See Zaraki vs Aizen only replaced Aizen with Byakuya

The Commander of Soul Society vs Aizen,Gin,Tousen

The commander is like wooooooooooooooooooooooooo and Gin and Tousen fly back......Way back. Aizen uses his attack and The commander uses his Shiaki also sending flames everywhere stopping Aizen from moving. iN the end SOul Society is in Ruin and Aizen is defeat. But the commander ends up Dieing because Aizen placed one good hit on him.

lordrellik8
07-30-2007, 02:50 PM
I just want to see the fight between Ulquiorra and Byakuya!

Wio
08-02-2007, 01:56 AM
Byakuya has nothing on Zaraki. Z's reiatsu is just too much for Byakuya's petals, which is all B has.

Hollow Ichigo
08-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Baykuya is faster Zaraki also. Zaraki isnt as fast as Ichigo. Plus byakuya uses his final attack grows wings and cuts Zaraki in half. I think it would be a great fight.