PDA

View Full Version : Regex

Buruku
04-29-2007, 01:51 AM
Regex, you really need to change your avatar because you have had the same one forever.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k218/Buruku/girls_16.gif

I have generously supplied you with one to change it with. Pls fix this problem with the quickness, thx.

Btw, I am willing to donate money to the "Get Regex to change his Avatar fund" any support from other members is welcomed.

btw, don't look at this so much as spam, but rather a very serious and important announcement.

Andrew
04-29-2007, 02:00 AM
No you didn't... YOU did NOT just post this. xD

Regex
04-29-2007, 03:20 AM
Now, I've never been one of those "Change just for the sake of change" people...

I like my avatar I currently have far better than that one anyway!

Buruku
04-29-2007, 09:49 AM
I like my avatar I currently have far better than that one anyway!
Nonsense.

Now Regex, your not fooling anyone with this crazy talk of yours, but if I can't get you to change it permanantly then I forcefully request that you wear it all day on monday.

Thanks for not closeing the thread immediately btw.

Ωmega
04-30-2007, 09:15 AM
x3
Perhaps if you supply him with another ninja icon he'll change it. But yeah Regex, you've had that thing FOREVER. Sometimes, change is good <3

Saejima Kouga
04-30-2007, 09:24 AM
Guess you can't make an old dog learn new tricks?

Fiery
04-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Small changes are good, Aaron. Especially when purchased with e-monies. You don't have that hard of a time changing your username! I mean, you don't change it as often as SOME users, but still...

I don't think changing your avatar would hurt you, any. Give it a try!

Mugetsu
04-30-2007, 09:56 AM
("Topic Of The Year" nominee?)

I actually like the ninja. It's simple, familiar and in my opinion a classic. It's like a landmark on the forum. It's like a carnival attraction.

"Come see the avi that never changes. No need to rush, it will be the same no matter when you come to see it...or will it? Yeah, were pretty sure it will be the same." lol

Khanxay
04-30-2007, 10:07 AM
-_-
Darn, thought this was a thread by a noob flaming Regex.. Oh well, no entertainment today I guess.

I think you should keep the avatar. It's like part of your identity. And that way I can tell when you've changed names.

Buruku
04-30-2007, 10:50 AM
I agree the avatar is a trademark, and I'm all for trademarks.

I really just wanted to him sporting the avvy I posted, even for a little while. Oh how it would warm my heart to see that.

Mugetsu
04-30-2007, 10:54 AM
I agree the avatar is a trademark, and I'm all for trademarks.

I really just wanted to him sporting the avvy I posted, even for a little while. Oh how it would warm my heart to see that.

o_0 Actually, that would be quite entertaining. I think it's a good idea. Maybe you can use it on alternate weekends?