PDA

View Full Version : Hiya~! Tiamat-chan is here~!

Tiamat
04-28-2007, 08:16 PM
If you were on chat today around 7-8 PM, Central Time, you prob already know me... ^_^

Hiya, I'm Tiamat~! Or Tiamat-chan, or Tia-chan, or just plain Tia. I could really care less. :D

Let's see....for those Admins and stuff who wanna know how I got here:
I was looking up lyrcis for 'Secret of my Heart' from 'Case Closed (Detective Conan)' when I found the link leading up to the website, where I found the button for 'forums' (and the lyrcis. Huzzah!), clicked, and started to spam your forums with my comments. :p (Okay, no I'm kidding. I know better.)

I like...chocolate, anime, and studying different languages (I know: English, Spanish, pretty good ASL (American Sign Language), and some Japanese).

...That's about it. :laugh:
P.S. - I can get hyper...beware!

MomijiTMO
04-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Hiya!

Welcome to AF. Please don't spam the threads and remember to use the EDIT button.

Spectre
04-28-2007, 08:21 PM
Hey....Tiamat...May I be one of the first to welcome you to AF....Have fun posting and making new friends.....Always remember to follow the rules and stuff......PM (Private Message) me if you need anything.....See ya around!!

Famahama
04-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Hi welcome to Anime forum, Tia. Enjoy your stay and have fun ^^. Hmmm you joined the forums on November 06 eh? Anyways welcome again to Anime forum. If you need any help or a friend feel free to PM me.

maximillian_cross
04-28-2007, 08:33 PM
*falls on the floor*

Ugh, welcome to AF ~ desu. Have fun and don't be afraid to be hyper. ^^

Clawdia
04-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Welcome to the site, Tia-chan! I bet you'll have a blast here, there's a million and one things to do! Be sure to read the rules, though, and if anything confuses you, don't hesitate to PM me. I'll do my best to help.

Later!

nekogrl
04-28-2007, 08:50 PM
heyaz, and welcome to AF, Tia-chan! PM me if u wanna be friends! n_n
have fun, and i hope i'll be seeing u round the forums! n_n

Antares
04-28-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey, Tia-chan! Welcome (although you joined on november 2006 oO) to AF. Have lots of fun posting and making friends. Remember to read the rules.

You said you know spanish?
Ja! Nos vemos por ahi, compañera! ^^

Gouki
04-28-2007, 09:41 PM
Hey was up :welcome: I hope you have a great time Here at AnimeForum and make many friends as well as posting alot. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time.

Myrra
04-29-2007, 01:12 AM
Why hallo and welcome. Have fun, follow the rules and enjoy the rest of the site.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

EonKid
04-29-2007, 01:44 AM
:ninja: *a ninja steps out from the darkness*:ninja:

Hello and welcome to AF.
Feel free to PM me anytime you want........

:D :p :D
See yeh.

:ninja: *uses smoke ball*:ninja:

Light Guardian
04-29-2007, 03:32 AM
Hi...Welcome...and...have fun...

zyronet
04-29-2007, 08:47 AM
hey..!
:welcome: to AF!
hehehe.. Enjoy and have fun posting!!
needing a friend? Im here..
*gives you a cookie* here..n_n

~Sakura Haruno~
04-29-2007, 09:13 AM
Hi tia!^^ have a great time in AF.

wushuuu
04-29-2007, 11:32 AM
welcome tia-chan! hope you enjoy in this site!
feel free to pm me^^

ShadowtheWarWolf
04-29-2007, 02:49 PM
Welcome to AF Tia-Chan. Follow the rulezz and have fun. If you need any help just pm me. You seem like a pretty lively person. See you around. Nice intro too.

Hitsugaya389
04-29-2007, 02:57 PM
heyy! welcome to af! have a good stay!

Princess Hoshi
04-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Ahhh, don't spam on the boards! xD; Great that you know better! ^^-

Anyway, welcome to Animeforum! If you need help with anything, do not hesistate to PM me. I can help you if you are having trouble with something or be a new friend. ^^ Hope you enjoy the community!

AF's one and only,

..:~Princess Hoshi~:..

Ayame_Sohma
05-01-2007, 05:45 AM
Welcome to AF

please read and follow the rules

Ayame

The Rebel
05-01-2007, 08:15 PM
*Appears out of a cloud of smoke* Well, hello and hope you enjoying our community. If ya ever in need of some help, just feel free to ask. We always try to help our new members.
When ever you decide you wish you had added something more to a post, rather than double post, PLEASE try to remember our poor neglected EDIT button.
I would mention the cannibals and blanket thieves, but I think they have all left. Well, sorry to dash off, but I do have others to greet yet. TTYL. *strolls off to the next newbie*

(_YvOnSo_)
05-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Hi and welcome to AF. :D

PM me if u wanna talk or chat or something,
or just be friends.

Well, good luck!! :laugh:

Souhi
05-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Welcome to AF, where the topics are fresh, and the community is pretty awesome.
Take a look at those rules for good measure.
Learn to respect all those around you.
Have a good time expressing your opinion and of course making friends.
And hopefully, I'll see you around the forums.

Later.

CrimsonMoon
05-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Tiamat? As in FFVIII? :D Anyway, welcome to AF. Enjoy your stay here and have fun posting. Feel free to PM me anytime. :D Take care and see you around.

Kyra Shinn Yamato
05-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Hello and welcome at AF
-follow the rule
-don't do anything bad
be enjoy here and I hope you have fun

PM me if you need anything, friends or more.... ^^

Moonlight Eve
05-04-2007, 06:04 AM
Welcome to AF Tia!! I hope you enjoy your time in here and have lots of fun!!:)

Ranaroth
05-04-2007, 02:41 PM
hey how you doing,I hope your injoying your stay here at AF So Far.