PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Diamond and Pearl

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sanosuke23
04-27-2007, 05:40 AM
WHY pray tell is this not already here? Is this not a game? Is it not a big deal to you people?

Anyhow, post your current levels, friend codes, trade wish lists, etc.

My levels are 35-40, I've got five badges, and my strongest is a female Misdreavus, Serious nature.

I'm looking for any of the Diamond exclusives, particularly Cranidos and Stunky, which are the only ones you CAN'T get from Pal Park.

In exchange, I'd offer a Shieldon or Glameow of comparable level.

My friend code is in my sig.

NOW, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

Be sure to mention it in your reply if you add someone's Friend Code! If you don't, they can't add you and then they'll just be taking up space on your pad!

Now, get going!

-Batman-
04-27-2007, 02:59 PM
I've got Diamond. Working on finishing my Sinnoh dex. 3 poke'mon left.
Burmy, Drifloon, and Lumineon. (As for caught, I've got 74 so far)
Searching for them on WFC is a pain because it only lets you trade for Poke'mon you've seen, which is lame.

Badges: 8
Hall of Fame: Last night at 6 in the morning
Levels: (Current team)
Infernape: 56
Mespirt: 51
Luxray: 48
Staraptor:38
Rampardos: 31
Machamp: 37

The three 30's aren't used much now. They're just there because I need to pawn HM's off on someone.
Infernape takes care of pretty much every trainer in the game by itself as long as you keep some potions ready...Which makes it less challanging =/.

Trade requests:
Those three poke'mon I mentioned earlier? I just want to see them in battle (Does your dex get updated if you see a new poke'mon in a link battle?) I don't even really want them right now. I just want this dex to be finished so I can use that stupid Pal Park -_-

Diamond code
4252 9998 9798 (Wow...This one's easy enough to MEMORIZE)
Name: Dawn (I picked the female sprite and the name Dawn becauuussee, Survey says!: I'm a geek)

And here's my plan, which i'm sure other people have thought of.

1. Go to Gamestop
2. Buy Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, leafGreen, And Emerald USED
3. Use these games to get some kids hard earned Poke'Mon with little to no effort on my account
4.????
5. Profit!

(_YvOnSo_)
04-27-2007, 03:19 PM
I just got the game 2 days ago and planning on catching them all because ive captured every pokemon on every other pokemon version already.

Ive already beat the game on diamond just today. My favorite pokemon is Infernape, lvl. 70. and my team.

*Daligius, lvl. 50, or however u spell it, its the very legendary pokemon u get on diamond.
*Garydos, lvl. 40, forgot how to spell that, too.
*Luxray, lvl. 35
*Starapter, lvl. 50
Cant remember the rest of them right now.

Got all 8 badges
Hall of Fame: Just today

Ill be back later to tell ya my friends code.

Opinionated
04-27-2007, 04:29 PM
I got mine on Sunday and I've been playing pretty casually, I guess. I just got my second badge yesterday. I've currently got a high teens/low twenties team of Prinplup, Luxray, Budew, Starvia, Murkrow(temporarily), and Kricketune. Murkrow is only supposed to be in there temporarily, just to add to my Grass-killing team.

My strongest is my Prinplup. It's a fairly decent Pokemon. Good defensive stats and solid-enough attack stats, even if the only damaging Water move it knows right now is Bubble. It's got enough Spec. Atk. stats to make the move somewhat useful, though.

I'd have chosen the Fire-type starter, except that the Fire type has been declared the best for two generations in a row. I wanted to branch out into Water and Steel.

I'd be willing to trade a female Murkrow for a female Misdreavus.

Deadpool: Drifloon appears in front of the Windwords on Fridays only.

-Batman-
04-27-2007, 04:32 PM
Deadpool: Drifloon appears in front of the Windwords on Fridays only.

....OH SNAP, THATS TODAY!!!

Thanks for the tip.

Sanosuke23
04-28-2007, 03:12 AM
Searching for them on WFC is a pain because it only lets you trade for Poke'mon you've seen, which is lame...

...And here's my plan, which i'm sure other people have thought of.

1. Go to Gamestop
2. Buy Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, leafGreen, And Emerald USED
3. Use these games to get some kids hard earned Poke'Mon with little to no effort on my account
4.????
5. Profit!

1) That's why I propose swapping friend codes here, because the global stage is a royal pain. I swear, if I see one more Lvl. 1 ANYTHING up for trade, but they're only accepting a minimum level 70 starter or legendary, I will shoot someone.

2) Your plan is indeed clever, but may I suggest something? When you go there, MAKE SURE you tell them you want to test it first to see if it loads up okay, check to see if they didn't already either gut the game or flat-out delete the data, THEN buy it. I know a couple of people that worked for Gamestop that actually "tested" the games by trading over anything of value to their game before putting out for sale. I don't know if Pal Park permanently removes them from the GBA games, but either way make sure just to be safe. This way you spend your money RIGHT.

What scares me about all this is that I'm 21 years old. Pokemon turned 10 a year or two ago. People look at me like, "Why are you playing Pokemon?" Apparently they don't realize that I've been playing the games for almost half my life. o_O;;

EDIT: Also, Opinionated: Poke me on AIM for a suitable time to do that trade. I'll need your FC, though.

Kyuubi Naruto
04-28-2007, 10:08 AM
Yeah,I got the game on monday(Pearl Version) and have been having a blast. And I was wondering why this topic hadnt already been made.Anyway, I'm in Victory Road at the moment,heading to the Pokemon League to finish the game. My team is........

Infernape-LVL 53
Palkia-LVL 47 (OWNS DIALGA!lol)
Luxray-LVL 38
Staravia-LVL 30
Floatzel-LVL 35
Lucario-LVL 35

I got dial-up so no Wifi for me,but when I do,I'll post it back here.

My record is Battles-3 Wins-3 Losses-0.My little bro is the only one around,so I battle him.He's not bad,he's just not good enough.

Well I named my character Lee,well,because,that's my first name.No creativity whatsoever there,never did have that.

Anyway,I need the Pal park for I can transfer my team from Ruby to Pearl,but I'm not really gonna us the team,just maybe 1 or two of them.Most of'em will be for show really.

-Batman-
04-28-2007, 06:21 PM
1) That's why I propose swapping friend codes here, because the global stage is a royal pain. I swear, if I see one more Lvl. 1 ANYTHING up for trade, but they're only accepting a minimum level 70 starter or legendary, I will shoot someone.

2) Your plan is indeed clever, but may I suggest something? When you go there, MAKE SURE you tell them you want to test it first to see if it loads up okay, check to see if they didn't already either gut the game or flat-out delete the data, THEN buy it. I know a couple of people that worked for Gamestop that actually "tested" the games by trading over anything of value to their game before putting out for sale. I don't know if Pal Park permanently removes them from the GBA games, but either way make sure just to be safe. This way you spend your money RIGHT.

I'm actually angry. Someone from Japan wanted to trade A Palkia...But get this, it was a SHINY Palkia...For a level 20 plus Staraptor.
I jumped right on the trade, but someone was faster than me T_T. I also got a Level 1 Chimchar for a level 6 Raltz, which I can just trade off anyway >_>.

As for the games...
I only got Leaf Green and Ruby.
Leaf green wasn't bad. The person didn't evolve his evee, He had Zapdos, and Articuno and Moltres are still there for catching (I checked his Poke'dex, neither were there), and he has 7 Gym badges so I can go pick up Mewtwo myself with little hastle. Sadly, he didn't have Mew, but it was the only copy left =/. Anything else I can catch myself just because he's far enough in the game and the Poke'mon I left are pretty tough. Then all I need to do is restart the game a few times for the starters.
As for Ruby...Well...It was the last left =/. AND all the person had was one Poke'mon. A Marshtomp >_<. That'll take some time...Ah well, Playing it over will give me something to do.

Sawada Ieyasu
04-28-2007, 07:31 PM
o_O There's a Pokemon Diamond and Pearl version.? . .That's new.

Opinionated
04-28-2007, 10:43 PM
Eh, slight problem with that, Kyuubi. My main has gone blue-screen, so I can't get on Wi-Fi right now. Sorry.

Oh, and, I declare a day of celebration! I have caught the rare female Combee!

Master_demon_InuYasha
04-28-2007, 11:51 PM
Why do ppl think you can just go out and buy the pokemon games and use the pokemon that are on it. Its not a smart thing to do. Yes go out and get the games used but start over and actualy do it right. Plus some pokemon are tempermental (ledgendary birds) if you just buy the game good chance is that you wont find these pokemon on it.
Just my opinion.

Gizoku
04-29-2007, 01:39 AM
D: Im thinking of buying it but my question is...Which is better?

-Batman-
04-29-2007, 01:39 AM
I have caught the rare female Combee![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I have a male and 2 females as well.

I'm gonna breed em and trade em =3

Why do ppl think you can just go out and buy the pokemon games and use the pokemon that are on it. Its not a smart thing to do

Dunno, it's working pretty well for me.

Yes go out and get the games used but start over and actualy do it right.

...I can't speak for everyone, but I've already done my share of fair play in Poke'mon games. I've been doing it since Generation 1.

Red and Blue? Practice, but did damn good for an 8 year old.
Yellow? Beaten into the ground.
Gold, Silver, and Crystal? Annihilated (I miss completeing TWO complete regions. That was just fun)
Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald? Beaten them all with near complete poke'dex.

This time, I'm taking a little boost.
Rest assured, I'll have to restart a LOT. If I want the legendary dogs, I'll need to beat the game 3 times. As well as 3 times to get my Johto starters. (That is, if I CAN get Jhoto starters.)

Plus some pokemon are tempermental (ledgendary birds) if you just buy the game good chance is that you wont find these pokemon on it.
Just my opinion.

Aside from Moltres, They're all still on the one I got. Zapdos was already caught for me =D. And it doesn't matter, i'm going to have to beat these games OVER again =/.

OH! And I got a Female Mudkip. I'm going to start over and get a Male on Ruby. So, if anyone wants me to breed them a Mudkip, I shall.
(Note, I make notice to catch a male and female of every poke'mon that have genders)
And as I mentioned earlier, I have a Spare Chimchar I'd be willing to part with.

D: Im thinking of buying it but my question is...Which is better?

really?
Just go with whatever poke'mon looks cooler to you on the box.
Aside from the main legendary poke'mon, each game is pretty much the same.
2 poke'mon that you can't obtain unless you trade for them in each however, but they're common.

Buruku
04-29-2007, 01:47 AM
;__;

GUess what punks, I'm going to buy teh pokeman game on monday!! on my birthday!1 And I'm going to be the greatest pokemon master on here, and beat your frugulas and chikapugs! Beware....OoOoo

-Batman-
04-29-2007, 01:56 AM
;__;

GUess what punks, I'm going to buy teh pokeman game on monday!! on my birthday!1 And I'm going to be the greatest pokemon master on here, and beat your frugulas and chikapugs! Beware....OoOoo

You can beat our Frugulas and Chikapugs, but can you beat my Inflatachum?
It's level 225.24 and 1337.

And do you have WiFi?

I think I'm all alone here ;_;

Buruku
04-29-2007, 02:02 AM
And do you have WiFi?

Yeh, but I havn't used it in quite some time. I think some fool was telling me I can't use it in my dorm because of some nonsense that I can't remember.

I think theres a place on campus that has the whole wifi bizzle I can hook up if I need to.

So get urself some wifi noob or GTFO. <3

-Batman-
04-29-2007, 02:07 AM
Yeh, but I havn't used it in quite some time. I think some fool was telling me I can't use it in my dorm because of some nonsense that I can't remember.

I think theres a place on campus that has the whole wifi bizzle I can hook up if I need to.

So get urself some wifi noob or GTFO. <3

Oh, I already gots me some WiFi.
It just seems a lot of other people don't -_-

Buruku
04-29-2007, 02:22 AM
Oh, I already gots me some WiFi.
It just seems a lot of other people don't -_-

Oh ok, well yeah when I build up my pokemons I'll check back here or send some PMs out and I'll bust out the wifi.

Sanosuke23
04-29-2007, 03:49 AM
I have WiFi, which is why I STARTED the thread.

As for the Johto Starters, I think you need Colloseum on the Gamecube for those, then use the GC-GBA link cable to transfer them to R/S/E. THEN FINALLY to D/P. I plan to grab that game tomorrow, and the other one if I can find them. This way I can get my precious Lugia and Chikorita, the only Legenday and Starter I will ever really want aside from Bulbasaur.

So...I'm sitting at the Elite Four. Stupid Champion keeps whooping me when she hits her last, that dang Roserade.

Current Team:
Mismagius, Level 56.
Torterra, Level 53.
Floatzel, Level 45(and yet she can one-shot almost all of the second of the Elite Four's Pokemon).
Luxray, Level 51.
Machoke, Level 49(I need to get in touch with a friend of mine to trade him back and forth).
Staraptor, Level 50.

Deadpool, I'm assuming since you're collecting creatures, you completed the Sinnoh 'dex? If not, there's an easy Burmy in Eternia Forest with a trainer, and the Lumineon is on the way to Victory Road with a female swimmer, if I recall. Now that I can actually visit and use Pal Park I'm thinking of bringing over some stuff to help me out.

On an unrelated side note, Flint from the Elite Four: am I wrong, or does he REALLY remind you of Ronald McDonald? O_o

Kyuubi Naruto
04-29-2007, 08:58 AM
Agh!Once when you think about it,he looks almost exactly like Ronald!lololol.Good eye.

Anyway,my Pokedex is 1 away from being national,I've seen 148.(and you see Dialga from a book in Celestic town,right?So I dont need to worry about that one right now)Anyway,anybody know where to catch a Finneon!I cant find that thing anywhere!

But I did finish the game,the Elite 4 was a lot harder in this game then in Ruby,but I got it on my 2nd try.Now,back to that Finneon,where is it?

Current Team:

Infernape-LVL 58

Palkia-LVL 56

Luxray-LVL 39

Floatzel/Lucario/Staraptor all LVL 35

And the top screen of my DS is totally screwing up on me,gotta get it repaired.

And Hatake Buruku,watch yourself cause you aint ready!lol

-Batman-
04-29-2007, 03:42 PM
As for the Johto Starters, I think you need Colloseum on the Gamecube for those, then use the GC-GBA link cable to transfer them to R/S/E. THEN FINALLY to D/P. I plan to grab that game tomorrow, and the other one if I can find them. This way I can get my precious Lugia and Chikorita, the only Legenday and Starter I will ever really want aside from Bulbasaur.

Aww damn. The Jhoto starters are gonna take a while =(.
How do you link up with the gamecube again? I never actually had too. And does the DS work with it?
Because I also found that old Demo disk that has Jirachi on it. So I can actually get one of those super limited edition thingies =D\
I'd also get the game for my starters.

As for me...I like having all of the starters, but It's kinda redundant when you have them all in your party at the same time.
As for legendary Poke'mon...
Mewtwo was the only one I ever liked in my party, simply because of badassery.
Untill this game....I like Mespirt =D

So...I'm sitting at the Elite Four. Stupid Champion keeps whooping me when she hits her last, that dang Roserade.

I actually had problems with Lucario. I managed to one-shot everything else except for the Garchomp, that took a little wittling down.

Deadpool, I'm assuming since you're collecting creatures, you completed the Sinnoh 'dex? If not, there's an easy Burmy in Eternia Forest with a trainer, and the Lumineon is on the way to Victory Road with a female swimmer, if I recall. Now that I can actually visit and use Pal Park I'm thinking of bringing over some stuff to help me out.

Yeah, those were the last two. I went into eternia forest thinking "I skipped most of those trainers". Luckily, I found one.
I also caught a male and female one about an hour later >_>.

Lumineon I just got lucky =P

On an unrelated side note, Flint from the Elite Four: am I wrong, or does he REALLY remind you of Ronald McDonald? O_o

He reminds me of Nabeshin from Excel saga.

OHH, and I got some new poke'mon on GTS.

Traded | Recieved
------------------
Chimcar| Turtwig (It was a spar chimcar)
Cherubi| Piplup
Exeggute| Shieldon
Combee(F) |Glameow

Buruku
04-29-2007, 04:11 PM
And Hatake Buruku,watch yourself cause you aint ready!lol

To tell you the truth I'm kind of nervous. ;_; I don't know if I have what it takes anymore, it's been so long since I've trained.

Kyuubi Naruto
04-29-2007, 04:16 PM
Well,what other pokemon games do you have?

BTW,got my national pokedex now,but I'm not even gonna try to get all the pokemon in all these games,geez.lol.Hey,is everybody liking their stylus'?I preordered,so I got one and its awesome!Also,I traded a couple of my pokemon from Ruby to Pearl,I'll do more tomorrow.Turns out that you can only transfer 6 pokemon a day,wish I knew that before.And I caught Mesprit!

Team:

Infernape-LVL 61

Palkia-LVL 57

Floatzel-LVL 41(will be replaced with my Ruby Kyogre(LVL 50 something.lol))

Groudon-LVL 71

Lucario-LVL 35(probably be will be replaced with my Ruby Blaziken(LVL 84)

Luxray-LVL 40(will be replaced with Ruby Rayquaza(LVL 89)

Well....hey,can somebody give me some suggestions on my what team should be?I have way more than 6 pokemon I want,but I dont know how too choose.The reason I wanted to transfer my Ruby pokemon wasnt just for I could have my old Ruby team,I want to use more than just 2 pokemon from Pearl in my team.IF someone will help me,I just post it here and I'll post the list of pokemon I will choose between.

AND WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THE MAIN GUY LOOKS FRENCH?I,along with a lot of other people think he's french-like.We even call him Pierre now!lol

-Batman-
04-29-2007, 07:41 PM
Well, I suppose I could post my current team. But aside from 2 Poke'mon, it changes every few hours.
This very moment.

Infernape: 58
Staraptor: 40
Lopunny: 26 (She just evolved =D)
Turtwig: 1
Combee: 6
Egg

About to go out and level up turtwig

Well....hey,can somebody give me some suggestions on my what team should be?I have way more than 6 pokemon I want,but I dont know how too choose.The reason I wanted to transfer my Ruby pokemon wasnt just for I could have my old Ruby team,I want to use more than just 2 pokemon from Pearl in my team.IF someone will help me,I just post it here and I'll post the list of pokemon I will choose between.

You need to try diffrent combos. See what works for you.

Opinionated
04-29-2007, 08:07 PM
I've reworked my team a bit, now I'm running:

Prinplup
Luxray
Cranidos
Bronzor
Ghastly
Ponyta
HM Slave: Bibarel

This isn't a Gym Busting team, this is just a "Get from one town to the next" team. I'm debating right now about using Ghastly or Drifloon. Both are Ghost-type and delicate. Drifloon's weak against Electric, which my Prinplup already is, and Ghastly is... delicate. And not very strong, either. I can do more damage Cursing my opponent than directly attacking. =/

And am I the only member here who chose Piplup as my starter?

-Batman-
04-29-2007, 08:12 PM

I was actually debating. So I flipped a coin and got Chimchar.

(_YvOnSo_)
04-30-2007, 03:20 PM
;__;

pss.. good luck with that, im goin to be the strongest pokemon master on the globe. :D

I've already got a lvl. 100 infernape and bout to get another lvl. 100.

-Batman-
04-30-2007, 08:30 PM
pss.. good luck with that, im goin to be the strongest pokemon master on the globe. :D

Sorry, but that's impossible.

Everyone knows you can't be a the BEST Poke'mon master unless you live in Japan!.

BTW, I got myself a male and female evee.
Time to breed them like rabbits!

And more good news for me! My game has a Pokerus outbreak.
I just leveled up 7 poke'mon from level 10 and under to the 30-40 range.
I now have all 3 starters fully evolved =D

(_YvOnSo_)
04-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Sorry, but that's impossible.

Everyone knows you can't be a the BEST Poke'mon master unless you live in Japan!.

BTW, I got myself a male and female evee.
Time to breed them like rabbits!

And more good news for me! My game has a Pokerus outbreak.
I just leveled up 7 poke'mon from level 10 and under to the 30-40 range.
I now have all 3 starters fully evolved =D

Probably your right, but I've been a Poke'mon freak ever since I first saw it, which was like a decade ago.

Oh my game has the Poke'rus, too.

By the way, I just found another legendary Pokemon, its called Heatran, anyone else seen it? And im still trying to capture this pokemon.

-Batman-
04-30-2007, 10:12 PM
By the way, I just found another legendary Pokemon, its called Heatran, anyone else seen it? And im still trying to capture this pokemon.

I'm actually about to fight it now.

Oh, and here's every legendary poke'mon for the DP generation while on the subject...
I HAVE WIKI LINKS =3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialga (Diamond only)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palkia (Pearl only)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uxie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesprit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azelf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heatran
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giratina
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cresselia

^these can be obtained in the game regardless.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regigigas

^needs the Regi poke'mon from ruby and saphire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkrai
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaymin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arceus

^The annoying legendaries that can only be obtained with event items. This is when I buy a gameshark/action replay, because Nintendo likes to be annoying with this "LAWL TRAVEL ACROSS THE COUNTRY...FIVE YEARS AGO TO GET THIS POKYMAN, OH WAIT TOO LATE YOU CAN NEVER GET IT AGAIN" crap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manaphy

^ obtain it by unlocking a special, very lengthy mission in Poke'mon Ranger. You're rewarded with a Manaphy egg which can only be traded to nearby Diamond/Pearl game packs.

Buruku
04-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Alright kids, I got the game.

Normally I always go with the Fire type, but I didn't like chimchar and Piplup was just so much cuter, so I got him.

-Batman-
04-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Alright kids, I got the game.

Normally I always go with the Fire type, but I didn't like chimchar and Piplup was just so much cuter, so I got him.

Ah nifty.
And if you want cute ones...
I have a Spare Cleffa not doing anything in my boxes. I can also spare an Eevee, I have six.

(_YvOnSo_)
04-30-2007, 11:18 PM
I just caught Heatran, and now im trying to catch Giratina.

Wish me luck everyone.

-Batman-
04-30-2007, 11:22 PM
I just caught Heatran, and now im trying to catch Giratina.

Wish me luck everyone.

Good luck.

And now I have 8 Eevee...Are these things dogs/foxes, or bloody rabbits?

(_YvOnSo_)
04-30-2007, 11:24 PM
Good luck.

Probably foxes, i guess... :D

(_YvOnSo_)
04-30-2007, 11:29 PM
ugh.. my brother caught Giratina before i did. this makes me mad, its impossible to catch!!

Opinionated
04-30-2007, 11:41 PM
I think Eevees are more like cats with big, pointy ears. I mean, all the Eeveelutions look like they have the body of a cat, and some of them have the face of one(Espeon, Glaceon).

(_YvOnSo_)
04-30-2007, 11:43 PM
Yes i caught a Giratina. Thanx for the luck -Deadpool-!!

And does anyone KNOW where i can find a Eevee on this game at?

Buruku
05-01-2007, 12:35 AM

I actually have an Eevee plushie...it looks like a fox to me. *shrugs*

I'd be glad to take one off of you, I just need to figure out where I can get Wifi on campus though.

-Batman-
05-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Yes i caught a Giratina. Thanx for the luck -Deadpool-!!

And does anyone KNOW where i can find a Eevee on this game at?

Go to heatholme city. Theres a small house next to the Poke'mart...Or the Poke'mon center, I forget which.
Bebe is in there, she runs the poke'mon storage boxes. Talk to her and she'll give you an eevee, make space in your party for it.
And I don't remember if you need to talk to her once, or twice to get it, but she gives it to you.

I was lucky and got a Female, but if it's always a Female from her i'm not sure. (If not, Female is only 12.something percent chance"]

I actually have an Eevee plushie...it looks like a fox to me. *shrugs*

It's a fox, I was just making a pun about the rapid breeding by compairing them to rabbits =P

Edit: WOOOOO. I just had an epic battle with Giratina! it was truly epic...EPIC.
Basically, I battled him so long that all of the PP in his moves were drained exclusing Slash >_>. I used infernapes flame wheel...Didn't do much damge, but it burned him. This is when I go "Oh...nuuuuuu". He had a hairline of health left after his burn took affect.
One Dusk Ball
*THWAP...*
*wobble....*
*...Wobble*
"Hmmm?"
*...WOBBLE...*
"HMMMMMMMMMM!"
*PING-SWISH*
"...WOOOH!"

Khanxay
05-01-2007, 09:00 AM
999 Rare candies anyone?

No seriously, my friend already used his AR on the game. Now he has max money, and inf candies. That loser.

unspun
05-01-2007, 09:14 AM
I have lost my husband to the game >.<

I bought it for his birthday, and haven't seen him since XD

-Batman-
05-01-2007, 11:12 AM
999 Rare candies anyone?

No seriously, my friend already used his AR on the game. Now he has max money, and inf candies. That loser.

I plan on using an action replay to obtain...

Deoxys
Mew
Celebi
Lugia
Ho-Oh...
Basically, event only poke'mon. Because thats the only way ;_;

btw, if anyone here actually HAS Deoxys...
In Verident (Was it verident?) town, south east of town, theres 3 craters with 4 meteor's in them.
Bring deoxys to one of those meteorites. Each one will change him into a diffrent form.
Speed, Defense, Attack, or Normal.

Khanxay
05-01-2007, 02:03 PM
Yeah... In my little 1337 Four groupie, We've caught all pokemon on all the previous games (Using a combination of trading, glitching, AR, GS, ect)...and still have them. So that'll be useful when they access pal park (I think?).

I'll get the game soon, probably Diamond, water starter.(I always choose water, even if this one has a disadvantage in the 3rd forms..) I'll get it whenever I can figure out where to borrow a DS. Then I'll post up our little friend codes. (Or you can get my friends in advance in a PM)

(_YvOnSo_)
05-01-2007, 02:17 PM
Bad news!! I caught the Pokemon, Giratina, then played a little longer, and i didnt know my battery thing was at red, and the game turned off. Well, thats what i get for not saving the game afterwards. ;_;

-Batman-
05-01-2007, 02:27 PM
Bad news!! I caught the Pokemon, Giratina, then played a little longer, and i didnt know my battery thing was at red, and the game turned off. Well, thats what i get for not saving the game afterwards. ;_;

My paranoia after catching a legendary poke'mon dictates that I save the game right after as a reflex, Then save it again just because.

Buruku
05-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Aw man that sucks, but we've all been there.

Just beat the first Gym Leader (I feel so behind) and I found out where I can get a wifi connection, so I guess once I get up there in levels I'll start taking challenges.

I wanna start catching the cool pokemons though, not dumb Geodudes, Zubats and Kricketots. T_T

(_YvOnSo_)
05-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Does anyone know a better way i can catch poke'mon with those poke'balls.

-Batman-
05-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Does anyone know a better way i can catch poke'mon with those poke'balls.

Uh....Which...Poke'balls?

(_YvOnSo_)
05-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Well, any i guess. My brother told me just throw bout 4-5 Poke'balls then throw an Ultra Ball and he says that works for him perfectly. But i tryed it and it failed for me. Im just asking if yall know a better way.

-Batman-
05-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Use Dusk Balls.
They have a higher catch rate then Ultra balls, BUT...
Only at Night, or when you're in a cave.
Also, Timerballs have a higher catch rate than ultra balls after 40 turns in battle.

Sanosuke23
05-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Bwahaha, Dusk Balls own. Almost every Legendary is in a cave, and that makes them better than even Ultra Balls.

Also, for those of you playing Pearl: Palkia is Water/Dragon. You have Net Balls. They work. Don't waste your Master Ball on that jerk, he's powerful but easy to catch.

Also, in order to link your GBA to your GC, you need that special link cable they made. I dunno if it works for DS though.

I am incredibly tempted to get a AR/GS for this game and Yu-Gi-Oh! WC 2k7, JUST for the Pokemon/card unlock codes. They're never in a million years gonna give out Darkrai or Arseus items over Mystery Gift, so I'll just have to go find me some cheats for them.

Before anyone asks NO, I will NOT hack stats or anything for people. I don't mind if you're looking for a particular Pokemon, but when you hack stats or moves for a game where you can face anyone, that's crap.

Also, does being shiny do anything other than palette-swap them? I once heard they end up slightly weaker, but I have no clue how true that is.

(_YvOnSo_)
05-01-2007, 06:00 PM
And if anyone has trouble trying to damage Giratina, fight him with a Starartor. Giratina's best moves will not work on Staraptor. Trust me, it works.

-Batman-
05-01-2007, 06:53 PM
And if anyone has trouble trying to damage Giratina, fight him with a Starartor. Giratina's best moves will not work on Staraptor. Trust me, it works.

Staraptor is what I used too. Agility once so it would always move first, then I just keep using fly when it would disappear to use it's ghost attack.

And I fought heatran. I got up to 3 "Ball Wobbles" with a dusk ball, buuutttt...
It killed itself. Apparantly, I drained all of it's PP, it used struggle, and hit with recoil =(

Kyuubi Naruto
05-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Staraptor is what I used too. Agility once so it would always move first, then I just keep using fly when it would disappear to use it's ghost attack.

And I fought heatran. I got up to 3 "Ball Wobbles" with a dusk ball, buuutttt...
It killed itself. Apparantly, I drained all of it's PP, it used struggle, and hit with recoil =(XD.Wow,that sucks,but its really funny.

Hey,anybody know where I can buy a Nintendo Wi-fi USB Connector?

Also,I'm gonna sound like a total noob right now,what's a Giratina,huh?

-Batman-
05-01-2007, 07:19 PM
Hey,anybody know where I can buy a Nintendo Wi-fi USB Connector?

Amazon?

Also,I'm gonna sound like a total noob right now,what's a Giratina,huh?

A legendary Poke'mon in Diamond and Pearl.
It isn't related to the story, it's just an optional side poke'mon. It's a level 70 Ghost/Dragon type.
Basically, this thing will one hit Mewtwo at the same level.

Opinionated
05-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Go down to wherever you bought your DS, they'll probably have one. I know for certain you can find them at Wal-Mart and Best Buy. Also, I have my first incentive to start playing seriously(as opposed to casually). Next week, me and my friend with Diamond are going to throw down. I've got seven days to cover about 20 levels to catch up. My DS just needs to finish charging now.

(_YvOnSo_)
05-01-2007, 08:52 PM

It killed itself. Apparantly, I drained all of it's PP, it used struggle, and hit with recoil =(

Same thing with me and Giratina!!

The last time i caught Giratina was only with the first Ultra Ball i threw at it.

Khanxay
05-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Also, does being shiny do anything other than palette-swap them? I once heard they end up slightly weaker, but I have no clue how true that is.
Bragging rights. Especially for legendarys and starters. There's no weaker or stronger. That's reserved for the natures.

I'm am a all serious pokemon trainer btw. It's a pain getting them though.

(_YvOnSo_)
05-01-2007, 09:21 PM
How many of y'all do a lot of contests in the game?

I always do contests because i always win, and the fact that i got some kewl fashion items in my fashion case, and i want to see how many ppl actually like the newer fashion sence i always make up

-Batman-
05-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Bragging rights. Especially for legendarys and starters. There's no weaker or stronger. That's reserved for the natures.

Yeah, One time I caught a Shiny Golbat =3. I have a screencapture of it somewhere on my computer.

I know it used to just be bragging rights, but I think since rubies Poke'mon contest they may boos the visual appeal of your poke'mon. But I might be wrong.

Khanxay
05-02-2007, 06:42 PM
When I first got sapphire, the first thing I caught was a golden Poochyena.
Then my batteries died out... T.T

Kyuubi Naruto
05-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Wow,how long ago was that....what,Christmas 2004 when I got this thing?I'm pretty sure is was Wal-Mart.I try that out,and I need to get my DS repaired because the top screen is totally screwed.

AND THE COMPETITIONS,they are a lot more fun in this game,I like the whole idea of dress up and dance,nice.I havent done much because I havent been able to play as the only way I can is my little bro's DS,who barely lets me play at all.

But that's alright,I'll make it,I'll just be behind for a while.

(_YvOnSo_)
05-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Wait, can u find shiny poke'mon on this game?
and on ruby and sapphire?!

-Batman-
05-03-2007, 02:10 AM
Wait, can u find shiny poke'mon on this game?
and on ruby and sapphire?!

You can find Shiny Poke'mon on ANY poke'mon handheld.
I caught my Shiny Golbat on Ruby, and I saw a Shiny Palia and a Shiny Bonsly on GTS on diamond.

btw, how's everyones dex coming along?
mine.
It should be noted I haven't entered battle tower yet, only the areas around it.

Seen:266
Captured:180

Sanosuke23
05-03-2007, 04:20 AM
Battle Tower, much like Battle Frontier in Emerald, adds nothing to the Pokedex.

As for mine...

Seen 207

Caught 48

Now that I'm done with the Elite Four and all that I'm gonna actually capture stuff. =/

As for collecting stuff, getting the legendaries you can't even get in the 'dex(Darkrai, Shaymin, etc.) is the only thing I can forsee me having a problem with. Everything else should be pretty easy compared to the older games thanks to the GTS.

(_YvOnSo_)
05-03-2007, 02:26 PM
I caught my Shiny Golbat on Ruby, and I saw a Shiny Palia and a Shiny Bonsly on GTS on diamond.

btw, how's everyones dex coming along?
mine.
It should be noted I haven't entered battle tower yet, only the areas around it.

Seen:266
Captured:180
Wait, on my game on sapphire, I should have found a shiny pok'emon with all the gameplay i did on that game, which was like a year and a half, probably.

So how many times did yall see these shiny poke'mon on sapphire or on this game?

As of my Poke'dex

Seen- 217
Obtained- 68

Khanxay
05-03-2007, 02:42 PM
Wait, on my game on sapphire, I should have found a shiny pok'emon with all the gameplay i did on that game, which was like a year and a half, probably.

Chances of seeing one is about 1/69000 I think. Maybe worst than that. I forget the exact number. Seeing one is all chance. For starters you save before you choose the pokemon and then check if it is. If not turn off the game and repeat. Just about the same procedure for legendaries, except you save before the encounter. Pokemon that roam the map like the legendary dogs in Silver/gold/crystal are probably the hardest ones to get as a Shiny.

Everyone except the 1st generation games. (Red/Blue[Green..depending on where you are]/Yellow)

-Batman-
05-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Chances of seeing one is about 1/69000 I think. Maybe worst than that. I forget the exact number. Seeing one is all chance. For starters you save before you choose the pokemon and then check if it is. If not turn off the game and repeat. Just about the same procedure for legendaries, except you save before the encounter. Pokemon that roam the map like the legendary dogs in Silver/gold/crystal are probably the hardest ones to get as a Shiny.

Oh, and remember the Poke'mon egg you're just Given in the GSC generation?
A little late news
But those baby poke'mon have something like a 15% chance of being Shiny when hatching. I don't think that applies now that breeding is as easy as breathing.

Everyone except the 1st generation games. (Red/Blue[Green..depending on where you are]/Yellow)

You can't count first Gen. They don't have any color D:

(_YvOnSo_)
05-03-2007, 04:28 PM
How r u able to get a Snorlax or Munchlax if u cant get it on any other game, including this one?

-Batman-
05-03-2007, 06:15 PM
How r u able to get a Snorlax or Munchlax if u cant get it on any other game, including this one?

You can get it on another game.

Fire Red/Leaf Green
as for munchlax...I'm not sure of any in game way except breeding.

(_YvOnSo_)
05-03-2007, 07:13 PM
Well -DeadPool- look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specteon
Do u think thats weird?

Khanxay
05-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Specteon? It doesn't exist. The new ones are Glacia(?) and Leafia. ( I think. I've seen the sprite already though.)

Kyuubi Naruto
05-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Now someone tell me.Eevee can only be obtained by transferring in them into the Pal Park,right?And do you use a leaf stone to get Leafia,right?

Opinionated
05-03-2007, 09:16 PM
No, there's a NPC named Bebe(the chick who made the storage system) that gives you an Eevee after you beat the Elite Four. To get Leafeon, you have to level up Eevee near the boulder in Eterna Forest. To get Glaceon, you have to level up an Eevee near another boulder in northern Sinnoh, likely in the permantently snowed-in areas. Or you could get one from a friend who has his/her own Eevee breeding group.

-Batman-
05-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Or you could get one from a friend who has his/her own Eevee breeding group.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Hiiiiii

I've been looking for a Feebas, they're a pain to come by.
Where exactly do I find one?
According to the poke'dex, in the mountains. But i was fisih for a while, and nothing.

Oh, and I got my Gallade today!

(_YvOnSo_)
05-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Hiiiiii

According to the poke'dex, in the mountains. But i was fisih for a while, and nothing.

Oh, and I got my Gallade today!

Is it strong?

And for the Feebas, just like on Ruby and Saphire, there very hard to find.

Opinionated
05-04-2007, 10:46 PM

Okay, here's what you need to do. Feebas are in the mountains, in about 4 tiles. The problems is that those 4 tiles change daily. So, if you want a Feebas, be prepared to spend all day and catch a lot of them once you find them.

Or just get a female from someone else.

Sanosuke23
05-06-2007, 04:25 AM
as for munchlax...I'm not sure of any in game way except breeding.

the Honey trees attract them, but they're really rare.

Okay, so is anyone having luck with the Radar finding Non-Sinnoh Pokemon? I've been hunting for a Ditto and a Houndoom for days now, and nothing. I haven't even come across a new Pokemon in the wild.

Am I doing something wrong?

Buruku
05-06-2007, 01:16 PM
Don't laugh, but it seems like I must be doing something wrong with the fishing pole, everytime I use it the pokemon "Gets away" this has happened so many times that I'm assuming I need to reel it in or something, but I don't know how, and random button pressing hasn't helped either.

So do I need to reel it in? Or what?

Kyuubi Naruto
05-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Don't laugh, but it seems like I must be doing something wrong with the fishing pole, everytime I use it the pokemon "Gets away" this has happened so many times that I'm assuming I need to reel it in or something, but I don't know how, and random button pressing hasn't helped either.

So do I need to reel it in? Or what?Ar...are you serious?It's the A button.You REALLY didnt know that one?But that alright,took me a couple of tries on Ruby to figure that out,so I'll let it slide.lol

Buruku
05-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Ar...are you serious?It's the A button.You REALLY didnt know that one?But that alright,took me a couple of tries on Ruby to figure that out,so I'll let it slide.lol

S-shut up ok! Gosh...

thanks.

Kyuubi Naruto
05-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Woah, calm down now. I'm just kidding with ya.

Hey,someone help me with this?I was at my Aunts house and she has a wireless router/broadband connection and I got everything set up and red, SSID, WEP, DNS, Gateway, the whole package, and I try multiple times to get on wi-fi and it screws on me saying it cant make a connection to Nintendo Wi-fi.

Buruku
05-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Woah, calm down now. I'm just kidding with ya.
I was kidding too, you just couldn't hear the way I said it. ;)

Hey,someone help me with this?I was at my Aunts house and she has a wireless router/broadband connection and I got everything set up and red, SSID, WEP, DNS, Gateway, the whole package, and I try multiple times to get on wi-fi and it screws on me saying it cant make a connection to Nintendo Wi-fi.

I don't know what it is with the DS, but the problem is probably something as simple as it just couldn't read the signal well, it doesn't seem to do well with things that weren't specially designed for it.

I've only used the Wifi thing that was sold for the DS, so I don't have much experience with other things.

(_YvOnSo_)
05-07-2007, 12:18 AM
Ive been playing over the weekend and i havent been on the computer for like ever, and i have like a billion questions to ask. Well, mostly I forgot them all, but here some questions that I do remember:

- Does anyone know where i could get a Growlithe, I still havent got it in my Pokedex and wondering if I could find it on this game.
- Has anyone found a Mankey yet? I really luved Primape on red version and I want it on this game.
- I've heard about events that happen on this game and im wondering what they r and how do I do them.

Well I'll check back later to ask more questions.

As for my Poke'dex:
Seen- 256
Obtained- 120
and something else, I just got Leafeon and Glaceon and im keepin them on my bench. There awesome!!

Khanxay
05-07-2007, 09:04 AM
@Kyuubi: I don't understand computer stuff yet..but.. The only thing I can think of is to turn off the firewall for a second. That's what we did. We had to turn Norton's firewall while we were getting the DS to connect. Then once it's connected, you can turn it on again.

Not sure if you got that. ^^;;

(_YvOnSo_)
05-07-2007, 05:04 PM

Okay, so is anyone having luck with the Radar finding Non-Sinnoh Pokemon? I've been hunting for a Ditto and a Houndoom for days now, and nothing. I haven't even come across a new Pokemon in the wild.

I just figured that out, already. So, have u had any luck on the Munchlax yet?

Sanosuke23
05-07-2007, 06:42 PM
Not as of yet. Stupid Wurmples...I grow tired of their Wurply ways...

Also, I heard somewhere that if you have a Pokemon at Synchronize first in your party it attracts Pokemon with the same Nature. Anyone with an Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam or a Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir that can confirm this?

(_YvOnSo_)
05-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Not as of yet. Stupid Wurmples...I grow tired of their Wurply ways...

Also, I heard somewhere that if you have a Pokemon at Synchronize first in your party it attracts Pokemon with the same Nature. Anyone with an Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam or a Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir that can confirm this?
So wait u havent found a Cherubi or Combee in the trees yet? Ive already found those.

And by the way, anyone knows how to get a Dragon Scale?
Really want a Kingdra.

Oh i have a Alakazam and a Kirlia, by the way.

(_YvOnSo_)
05-09-2007, 11:37 AM

My brother just found the Houndoom, just last night. hes been getting a lot of new pokemon lately and im not finding a single new pokemon. This is not fair!! :banghead:

Sanosuke23
05-10-2007, 02:45 AM
I've found other things in the trees, the Wurmples are just the most common. I don't use the Honey Trees often though, so that may be the case. I've found a good 20 Honeys I have yet to use, if I committed myself I'm sure I could eventually get something.

I wanna know if there's a trick to that radar. I have yet to see anything at all. ;-;

(_YvOnSo_)
05-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Does anyone know how to get a Ditto? My brother wants to know.

And as for my Pokedex:
Seen: 282
Obtained: 164

Starblaiz
05-11-2007, 10:27 PM
I caught several Dittos. You go to Route 218 (east of canalave), activate your Poke Radar, use a repel to avoid the usual pokemon, and go to where the grass is shaking. If there are any, go to the ones that turn white around the edges: those are more rare. You should eventually find one. If there's a red and blue shaking grass it's a shiny, so go for it.

If you run into something that's not a Ditto (or whatever you're looking for), don't worry: as long as you beat or catch a wild Pokemon with the Poke Radar, it automatically activates again after the battle, up to 3 or 4 times. Using that process, it shouldn't take you too long to catch whatever you're looking for.

(_YvOnSo_)
05-11-2007, 10:35 PM
I caught several Dittos. You go to Route 218 (east of canalave), activate your Poke Radar, use a repel to avoid the usual pokemon, and go to where the grass is shaking. If there are any, go to the ones that turn white around the edges: those are more rare. You should eventually find one. If there's a red and blue shaking grass it's a shiny, so go for it.

If you run into something that's not a Ditto (or whatever you're looking for), don't worry: as long as you beat or catch a wild Pokemon with the Poke Radar, it automatically activates again after the battle, up to 3 or 4 times. Using that process, it shouldn't take you too long to catch whatever you're looking for.

k thanks, I'll look now.

But wait, do u always play this game. If u do, always come to this thread so we can show each others pokedex, just the Seen and Obtained stuff, and so if any of we need any pokemon that we cant find we can help each other.
And thats for anyone else who posts here. :D

Starblaiz
05-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Alright, sounds cool ^^

Seen: 267
Obtained: 157

(_YvOnSo_)
05-11-2007, 10:41 PM
Alright, sounds cool ^^

Seen: 267
Obtained: 157

And as of my Poke'dex:
Seen: 285
Obtained: 172

So, what Pokemon do u need help finding?

Starblaiz
05-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Sounds like we're about even. Alot of the ones I've seen I've neglected to catch, cuz...well, cuz it's frustrating and quick balls stop working by the time they're at lvl 50. So most of my "catching" now is Pal Park or egg hatching. Which reminds me, by the way, if anyone wants a Treecko, I hatched an extra on accident that I'm willing to trade.

(_YvOnSo_)
05-11-2007, 10:54 PM
Sounds like we're about even. Alot of the ones I've seen I've neglected to catch, cuz...well, cuz it's frustrating and quick balls stop working by the time they're at lvl 50. So most of my "catching" now is Pal Park or egg hatching. Which reminds me, by the way, if anyone wants a Treecko, I hatched an extra on accident that I'm willing to trade.

I which I could go to Pal Park.

Starblaiz
05-11-2007, 10:57 PM
You don't have Surf yet?

Steee'heven
05-12-2007, 03:44 PM
To get Johto Starters you need to use the Pal Park thing and transfer them from Ruby/Sapphire i think, but im 100&#37; positive you can get them in Emerald.

To get them in Emerald you have to complete your PokeDex and then go back to Prof. Birch who will let you choose between the 3, Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Chicorita (Sp?). So basically then you use migration and get them in Diamond/Pearl. And if you want all three...have fun completing the Emerald PokeDex three times :/

As for Feebas you can get it in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. It appears on the route right before the flying type pokemon boss in the water. You have to fish to get it and out of every single water space only 6 out of the 470 i think have a Feebas.

(_YvOnSo_)
05-12-2007, 04:47 PM
You don't have Surf yet?

No. I'm just not able to get over there without having the other Poke'mon games.

Starblaiz
05-13-2007, 02:55 AM
You can still go there, you just can't use it :P You can at least get a new Poketch app if you can find a snorlax. If you need one, I can trade you for something.

(_YvOnSo_)
05-13-2007, 08:37 PM
You can still go there, you just can't use it :P You can at least get a new Poketch app if you can find a snorlax. If you need one, I can trade you for something.
Thats what i meant ;P I cant go into Pal Park. And about the Snorlax, I dont have Wifi connections or wireless internet so we cant trade. Sorry!!

Starblaiz
05-13-2007, 11:47 PM
Haha, you don't have to apologize, I was just trying to help you out :P

Pokedex update:
Seen 276
Obtained 173 (gonna be 174 when the morning hits and I evolve Riolu)

(_YvOnSo_)
05-14-2007, 01:54 PM
Hey everyone, just started a new game. My Infernape sucked, that and my whole party sucked, so thats why I started a new game.

And as of past Pok'edex:
Seen- 300
Obtained- 190

Insurgo
05-15-2007, 04:19 PM
I don't have that game. I actually can't I don't want a DS besides, why get it if there is going to be another one soon, the Pokemon games never end. But if I may ask a question does the new Pokemon game have Johto Pokemon as well?

Opinionated
05-15-2007, 04:59 PM
We get them because it's the same Pokemon formula we forked over our money for before, refined. The Pokemon games are like Nintendo's handhelds: They get better every time.

And yes, it does. Each Pokemon generation keeps the Pokemon of previous generation, even back to the first.

Insurgo
05-15-2007, 05:43 PM
Interesting. I consider Silver one to be the best I played, since you actually get to travel to the Kanto region.

(_YvOnSo_)
05-16-2007, 02:48 PM
Interesting. I consider Silver one to be the best I played, since you actually get to travel to the Kanto region.

Just like my brother. Always talkin about how great Gold and Silver was.

(_YvOnSo_)
05-21-2007, 10:34 PM
Srry for the double post!!

Well today, I beat the game again.

Well here's my new team:
~ Crobat: Lvl. 55
~ Infernape: Lvl. 67
~ Staraptor: Lvl. 40, goin to lvl. it up to lvl. 55 again.

The new ones I'm goin to put on my team:
~ Seadra, and if anyone can tell me how to get a Dragon Scale on this game without trading, I would appreciate it.
~ Flygon
~ Not sure yet, be back to tell yeh later.

And of my Poke'dex right now:
~ Seen: 161
~ Obtained: 31

And my old Poke'dex before I started a new game:
~ Seen: 300
~ Obtained: 190
Wait, I already posted my last Pokedex on here =3. Srry!!

Will be back for more later.

Opinionated
05-22-2007, 01:23 PM

The GSC games were great, to be sure. But personally I think that the DP generation wins by a margin. GSC was great because they fixed the element system, gave you a huge map and plenty of new things to do by way of breeding and berry balls and the Unown and the roaming Legendaries.

DP redoes the combat system to balance it out more and make it more interesting. Sinnoh is the largest and most interesting area to date. And there is really no shortage of other things to do in the game. So, thusly, I think DP has outdone GSC.

Also: I wanna go back to Johto.

xXAltairXx
05-22-2007, 01:37 PM
How do you use Wifi? Cuz it says you can find friends all around the world and stuff but how do you get friends using the Wifi? And also if anyone has seen my name in the GTS (Global Trade Station) its Malice

WILL POST ID AND NAME TOMORROW

CHEATING TIP
If You Have 2 Pokemon Games. You Can Start A New Game And Catch One Of The Pokemon. For Example, First Get Chimchar, Then Trade It To Your Other Game. Start Another New Game, Then Get Turtwig, Same Thing Trade Him To Your Other Game And Star Another New Game. Then Get Piplup But DON’T START ANOTHER GAME. This Time Just Trade Back Wild Pokemon For Your Chimchar And Turtwig, And Voila, All Three Starters. Be Aware They Wont Obey You Correctly Except For Whichever You Get Without Starting A New Game Until You Get The Second Gym Badge Which Makes Pokemon Up To Lvl 30 Obey You. It’s A Very Smart Move If You Do This, Because Then With Each Gym You Can Measure Up With A Different Type Of Starter. STARTERS HAVE THE MOST POWERFUL MOVE OF EACH ELEMENT ((ex: Fire,Water, And Grass)) So This Is A VERY WISE Move If You Do This. Also You Will Need Either A Friends Help Or Just A Second Nintendo DS/Lite.

My Lineup
Prinplup - Lvl. 26 (Piplup)
Monferno - Lvl. 27 (Chimchar)
Grotle - Lvl. 28 (Turtwig)
Luxray - Lvl. 30
Cranidos - Lvl. 30 (Fossil That You Find In Underground)
Egg - Close To Hatching (Get The Egg In Eterna City)

-Batman-
05-22-2007, 01:46 PM
You know...This thread got me thinking

Poke'mon MMORPG. Wii WIFI makes it possible, but all that data calls for a PC game.
You could have Kanto, Johto, Hoen, Sinnoh
And you choose which region you start in, and get one of their starter poke'mon.

And then you get a few smaller locations. Like the orange islands form the anime, and those one, two, three, ect islands from fire red and leaf green.

the only thing I can't decide how to work out are legandaries and gyms. I suppose the only thing you can do is make them instanced.

And I havn't played diamond in about 2 weeks now.
I stoped at 200 obtained, 260 something seen.

Khanxay
05-22-2007, 01:52 PM
CHEATING TIP

-SNIP-

Anyone with a bit of common sense knows that. Either way, I don't use it. I never actually have the starters as part of my team in the end.

xXAltairXx
05-22-2007, 02:07 PM
Current Lineup
Dialga – Lvl. 56
Palkia – Lvl. 64
Luxray – Lvl. 45
Infernape – Lvl. 52
Lugia – Lvl. 70
Ho-Ho – Lvl. 80

xXAltairXx
05-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Everyone Give Your ID's Lets Get As Many Friends As We Can!

(_YvOnSo_)
05-24-2007, 10:05 AM
Alright, my Poke'dex now on my new game:
Seen: 225
Obtained: 56

Current team now:
Crobat: Lvl 65
Staraptor: Lvl 55
Infernape: Lvl 75
Leafeon: Lvl 10
Glaceon: Lvl 10

And guess what, I finally found the Muchlax. Well, actually 2 of them . ^_^

Be back for more.

razzen88
05-26-2007, 02:54 PM
lol, I just got Diamond a couple days ago, so my stats are not so great

Skipper (buizel) lvl 21
Hershey (staravia) lvl 22
Tammo (Buneary) lvl 22
Brash (machop) lvl 21
Rowanoak (monferno) lvl 21
Doofus (bidoog) lvl 2 HM mule

42 seen
24 owned

ahhh^^ Pokemon=crack

(_YvOnSo_)
05-27-2007, 07:16 PM
Hey, for anyone who wants to know try this cheat, go ahead, but u have to have beaton the game and got the National Dex before doing this:

Go talk to the girl in Sandgem Town, by the girl, I mean the girl who lives in ur friends house. She will say that there is a bunch of Pokemon in a certain area. When ur finished capturing it, save ur game then turn it off. Go to ur DS options. Then change ur time to 23:59. Then start the game again and wait till 00:00, then talk to her again, she will say a new Pokemon is out there. There is more u can do when do this, such as checking the lottery, going to the Pokemon Mansion right under Hearthome City, by this, I mean talking to the owner of the mansion and he will say he has found a Pokemon out there that went to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. This cheat will make him say a new pokemon out there, too, u could also go get a mesage for ur pokemon at Veilstone City, the house right below of the Gym there. Everytime she will give u a new item for ur Fashion Case. Thats all I can think of.

Be back for more...

Princess Reina
05-28-2007, 07:24 AM
Now I'm training Leafeon.

Badges: All 8
Current Team (without levels)
- Torterra
- Luxray
- Staraptor
- Gastrodon (Alan)
- Leafeon
- Lucario

I care about my pokemon; I give them their favourite poffins and they win Contests^^

Starblaiz
05-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Why'd you name your Gastrodon Alan? Don't get me wrong, it's a great name and all, I'm just curious.

Oh, and I'm proud to announce that I have gotten all starters now except the original 3, and that shouldn't be too long either ^^. If anybody wants any starter eggs, just leave me a message on here and I'll be happy to trade.

Princess Reina
05-29-2007, 12:20 AM
Why'd you name your Gastrodon Alan? Don't get me wrong, it's a great name and all, I'm just curious.

"Alan" is my favourite male name. I didn't like his name so I called him Alan and now he likes me more^^ Hehehe.

Buruku
05-29-2007, 02:49 PM
Man I have like 40 hours put into it and I just reached the elite four, (normal?) well I did do a lot of dinking around with collecting berries and doing contests and what not.

I still have a lot of leveling up to do before I attempt the elite 4, for some reason I got really behind level-wise during the Mt. Coronet(?) thing with team Galaxia, by the time I got to sunshine city I was getting my butt-kicked by WILD pokemon, thats never happened before. I caught Dialga with one HP point on my last pokemon (Rapidash) so I was pretty lucky.

I have a question though, whats this "secret base" thing? Does it have something to do with the Wifi?

Princess Reina
05-29-2007, 03:33 PM
Palkia and Dialga are easy to catch. I used only 2 Ultra Balls at Dialga. 3 pixies was much harder, I had troubles with catching them. Honestly, I really don't care about legendaries because I don't use them BUT I would like to have Manaphy and Sheimi, I even asked kids at pokemon-forum but they wanted some shiny pokemon (ultra rare) from me and I don't have any. I met a person who had shiny Caterpies, I asked him for one but he wanted Darkrai/Manaphy/Sheimi as a payment :closedeye

razzen88
05-29-2007, 07:57 PM
Palkia and Dialga are easy to catch. I used only 2 Ultra Balls at Dialga. 3 pixies was much harder, I had troubles with catching them. Honestly, I really don't care about legendaries because I don't use them BUT I would like to have Manaphy and Sheimi, I even asked kids at pokemon-forum but they wanted some shiny pokemon (ultra rare) from me and I don't have any. I met a person who had shiny Caterpies, I asked him for one but he wanted Darkrai/Manaphy/Sheimi as a payment :closedeye
what a fair trade! =D Man, he didnt want much or anything >> So what if it's a shiny, its a freakin caterpie for goodness sake

Princess Reina
05-30-2007, 04:33 AM
what a fair trade! =D Man, he didnt want much or anything >> So what if it's a shiny, its a freakin caterpie for goodness sake
But I like Caterpie. Its my fav bug pokemon.

-Batman-
05-30-2007, 04:47 AM
Shiny Caterpie evolves into Shiny Metapod, which evolves into a shiny butterfree. "Just a freakin' Caterpie"...Damn kids and their rap music...

Princess Reina
05-30-2007, 07:26 AM
You can stop their evolution. Magical button B is helpful. However, I can live without shiny Caterpie :P

razzen88
05-30-2007, 06:35 PM
Shiny Caterpie evolves into Shiny Metapod, which evolves into a shiny butterfree. "Just a freakin' Caterpie"...Damn kids and their rap music...
butterfree is as close to a worthless final evolution as one can get.

I havent seen a single final team with a butterfree in it, partly cuz its weak to nearly everything.

-Batman-
05-30-2007, 06:38 PM
butterfree is as close to a worthless final evolution as one can get.

I havent seen a single final team with a butterfree in it, partly cuz its weak to nearly everything.

I kept butterfree.

I like beating the game with the first 6 poke'mon I obtain, makes it more challanging.

razzen88
05-30-2007, 06:45 PM
I kept butterfree.

I like beating the game with the first 6 poke'mon I obtain, makes it more challanging.
bwahaha it must be rather demoralizing for someone to be beaten by a team of rattattas, bugs, and pidgeys XD Course, they'd be in their final evolutions but still...

Have you taken on the Elite Four with the beginning evolutions of Pokemon? (like beating them up with a pumped up Nidoran)

Khanxay
05-30-2007, 06:59 PM
All this talk of butterfree, it reminds me of when I was pwned by one. ;_;

Back in long ago in the GSC generation, my friends and I had link battles. Well, the link cable I used was really screwed up. So one time while battling, the cable was unplugged accidentally. After that happened, one of our games always FSOD while the other would continue.

It was weird, the game took over the other trainer. After I defeated a pokemon, the game would send out a level 342 pink Butterfree. I was like "WTH is this? Butterfree can't beat my Ho-oh" Well, I attacked it with Sacred Fire. You know what it said? "Does not affect enemy butterfree" O.O Then it used slash and my Ho-oh fainted!

Yeah, then it beat all my other pokemon too. Moves it knew: Horn drill, Pound,
Splash, and Quick-attack.

-Batman-
05-30-2007, 07:08 PM
bwahaha it must be rather demoralizing for someone to be beaten by a team of rattattas, bugs, and pidgeys XD Course, they'd be in their final evolutions but still...

Have you taken on the Elite Four with the beginning evolutions of Pokemon? (like beating them up with a pumped up Nidoran)

Never need to.
Take diamond and pearl. I beat the everything with Infernape and only Infernape.

razzen88
05-31-2007, 12:39 AM
Fo sho, cuz Infernape is pure awesomeness

@GameGod- d'oh >< what an unpleasant glitch to run across!

(_YvOnSo_)
05-31-2007, 08:43 PM
Never need to.
Take diamond and pearl. I beat the everything with Infernape and only Infernape.

yeh same here.

And hey, I caught Giratina with my first Pokeball, the Dusk Ball.

Something else I want to ask again. Does anyone know where I can get a Dragon Scale on THIS game, I already know how to get it on Ruby and Saphire, but I dont have that game anymore, and I'm asking does anyone know how to get one on this game?

And as of my Pokedex:
Seen: 288
Obtained: 169

My team:
~ Infernape- lvl: 77
~ Crobat- lvl: 77
~ Glaceon- lvl: 50
~ Leafeon- lvl: 32, goin to bring it to lvl 50 then fight at Battle Tower with Glaceon, yet they will stay on my team.
~ Starapter- lvl 50
Still thinking what else will be put on my team.

Be back for more...

Opinionated
05-31-2007, 10:17 PM
Hay, I have a question for the people who are farther along than me. Where is the Move Relearner if he exists? I have a Vespiquen that I had to evolve at 22(Curse the Day Care Couple, but not for long) and I want to get in on some of her awesome moves. Awesome as opposed to Gust and Sweet Scent.

(_YvOnSo_)
06-01-2007, 10:29 AM
Hay, I have a question for the people who are farther along than me. Where is the Move Relearner if he exists? I have a Vespiquen that I had to evolve at 22(Curse the Day Care Couple, but not for long) and I want to get in on some of her awesome moves. Awesome as opposed to Gust and Sweet Scent.
In Pastoria City, right near the lake.

Starblaiz
06-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Dragon Scale can be found on Wild Horsea
Wild Horsea can be found on Route 226 when fishing with a Good Rod.
Semper Fi.

Buruku
06-08-2007, 02:36 PM
Hei guyz! When does that "pal park" (or pal place?) when does that thing open? I just now discovered it, I should have a long time ago, but it was closed. any1 no? thx!

Starblaiz
06-09-2007, 12:54 PM
The Pal Park opens up after you've seen all the Pokemon in the Sinnoh Pokedex. Go to Professor Rowan and show it to him, and Professor Oak will come up and tell you about it. It allows you to transfer pokemon from previous GBA versions to Diamond and Pearl. If you need any help finding a particular Pokemon just say the word.

mikey
06-10-2007, 01:56 AM
i want to play those two games so bad its not funny all u guys and girls ar lucky if u have it

Tempest Wind
06-10-2007, 02:34 AM
Lol,my birthstone is a Diamond

Starblaiz
06-11-2007, 02:33 PM
i want to play those two games so bad its not funny all u guys and girls ar lucky if u have it

Why don't you have it? Missing out on the DS experience are we?

Lol,my birthstone is a Diamond

Me too! Diamonds rock.

Dragon King
06-13-2007, 03:51 PM
i need a friend code

Starblaiz
06-15-2007, 11:13 PM
I guess this didn't post the first time 0_0
I sent you a PM with the name of a website that has a chatroom for friend codes, so it's easier to organize in the here and now. Let me know if you didn't get it and I'll send it again. Best of luck friend!

(_YvOnSo_)
06-16-2007, 08:29 PM
Dragon Scale can be found on Wild Horsea
Wild Horsea can be found on Route 226 when fishing with a Good Rod.
Semper Fi.

I know that, but im asking if there r any on THIS game, I dont have that game right now. I sold my saphire version long time ago cause it got boring, and on there I caught everything and seen every pokemon
on there.

So here is my team so far:
Crobat- lvl 100
Infernape- lvl 85, trying to replace it for my favorite Pokemon EVER, Blaziken
Tyranitar- lvl 62
Leafeon- lvl 55
Seadra, or Kabutops- lvl 40, still trying to see which one I want to put on
my team Glaceon- lvl 55

My Pokedex right now-
Seen- 343
Obtained- 271

Be back for more...

GoreDude
06-17-2007, 05:11 PM
i used to have peral got bored sold it now i'm trying to get diamond back. my team was
infernape lvl 61
palkia lvl 63
staraptor-50
uxie-51
sharpedo-50
drapion-45
toxicroack-46

(_YvOnSo_)
06-19-2007, 10:54 AM
Finally I got another Salamence on my team. I luv em!!

Hey everyone I need to no the areas where I could find Totodile, Cyndaquil, and Chickorita.

Starblaiz
06-19-2007, 12:00 PM
I think you have to trade those from the other games. That's how I did it at least. I can get you eggs of said various critters, if you like.

And if you're talking about Diamond/Pearl, (_YvOnSo_), Route 226 is in this game. It's just east of Survival area. If that doesn't work, I can trade you a dragon scale attached to something in reparations for false information :P

EDIT: Ok, now I know you can catch Horsea there, because I just did. I don't know what the chances are of it holding a dragon scale, but I know that's how you get one in this game.

(_YvOnSo_)
06-20-2007, 05:04 PM
I think you have to trade those from the other games. That's how I did it at least. I can get you eggs of said various critters, if you like.

And if you're talking about Diamond/Pearl, (_YvOnSo_), Route 226 is in this game. It's just east of Survival area. If that doesn't work, I can trade you a dragon scale attached to something in reparations for false information :P

EDIT: Ok, now I know you can catch Horsea there, because I just did. I don't know what the chances are of it holding a dragon scale, but I know that's how you get one in this game.

Thats what I tryed, I caught like 15 of them and not a single one of them had a Dragon Scale. I also tryed to capture some Bagon which they have Dragon scales as well, but no.

You know what the coolest thing ever I got a bagon at lvl 1 and do u know how long it took me to raise its lvl to 90, 2 DAYS, Its so cool, and its going to be 100 tonight. I LUV SALAMENCE.
I luv its stats too. But these r its stats at lvl 90 right now:
HP: 280
Attack: 279
Defense: 218
Sp. Atk: 236
Sp. Def: 162
Speed: 239

And for the other post I made, I meant to put where do I find Totodile, Cydaquil, and Chickorita is at on Leaf Green. I have the game now.

Another question. Where do i get these event items for these Pokemon at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arceus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkrai
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaymin

Opinionated
06-20-2007, 07:19 PM
Those are all Event Pokemon. At some point in the future, there will be a Nintendo event that gives you acsess to them. The Darkai event will probably be around the next movie, Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkai.Also, it's just me, but I think one good Special Ice attack would endanger your Salamence.

Starblaiz
06-21-2007, 01:11 AM
Your Salamence will be okay if you put substitute or something on it to block those icys. And I just looked it up, it's really rare to find a scale on them, but that's the only way. Try equipping TM 46 Thief to a strong pokemon and just knockin' 'em down 'til you get it. That's how I pulled the Magmarizer off Magby when I didn't wanna catch every one I saw. Good luck!

Zhafhiey
06-22-2007, 08:39 AM
I just got this game 2 days ago (ADDICTED!) and currently, my team consists of:

Psyduck - Lvl 28
Monferno - Lvl 30
Staravia - Lvl 30
Kadabra - Lvl 30
Luxray - Lvl 31

So embarrasing :p

All of you have such high-leveled Pokemon!

I'm on my way to get my 5th badge.

Anything to recommend or like, advise me on?

I plan on training all my Pokemon to Lvl 36 and above before going to the Gym to defeat Fantina.

Starblaiz
06-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Welcome to the world of incredibly awesome, my friend! I likes the sound of your team. As for a fifth, I'd suggest a Vespiquen, or if you could get your hands on a Gible you could start training that up posthaste. I can't post my team right now because it's in a constant state of flux, but once I figure out what I'm doing I'll showcase it for critique and such. the two that I always keep with me are

L77 Mewtwo (Reign)
L82 Empoleon (BlueWing)

Keep on truckin'.

Opinionated
06-22-2007, 02:39 PM
No offense, but I'd take Psyduck and Kadabra out of your team for the Gym battle with Fantine. If you're playing Diamond, get a Stunky and evolve it into a Skuntank and level it until it learns Night Slash. Night Slash is basically Slash, but Dark type. Since Ghost types are weak against Dark atttacks and the bonus that it gets STAB from Skuntank, it'll cut through Fantine's team. Failing that, catch a Girafarig from Route 214 and Lake Valor. It's immune to Ghost attacks(being part Normal type) and learns Assurance, a Dark type move that can do good damage to Fantine's Pokemon. Lacking any of those, just whale on the Ghosts with Pokemon that are neutral to Ghost attacks.

Click here
06-22-2007, 06:17 PM
i just got both games, and im trying to get the 3 starter pokemon on each :) ..

haven't earned a single gym badge.. *to busy training*

im playing right now..... o_O..

?

Leave me alone! o_O

Riku3008
06-22-2007, 06:40 PM
I've just gotten my fifth gym badge and learned "surf". Now what? Whereever I go it's a dead end, what do I do next? lol

BTW, does anyone else here EV train?

Zhafhiey
06-23-2007, 05:07 AM
Now, you go to Canalave City and basically just talk around. Take the ferry to Iron Island.

From there, I guess you should know what to do.

I've defeated Fantina (she talks funny) already, but I didn't do anything that Opinionated said because I wasn't on. But thanks for the advice! :laugh:

Where do I get a Vespiquen anyway? A lil dumb here :p

I defeated Fantina using my Infernape's Fire attacks and Luxray's Crunch, since it's a Dark type.

Oh oh oh! And where do I get a Stunky?

My Current Team:
Kadabra - Lvl 35
Golduck - Lvl 36
Staraptor - Lvl 37
Luxray - Lvl 37
Infernape - Lvl 38

Currently training at Iron Island for the 6th badge. Any advice? :cool:

And this egg Riley gave me, what does it contain?

Starblaiz
06-23-2007, 11:44 AM
So many questions!

1. I EV train. My Mewtwo slaughters in special attack.

2. To get a Vespiquen evolve a female Combee. To get a female Combee *slather* some honey on a tree and come back later, and if you're lucky it'll be a combee and if you're REALLY lucky it'll be a female. If it isn't female, just save your game before you check and then start over. The pokemon will stay the same, but it's level and gender will change.

3. Stunky is on Route....I'll have to check. But it's kinda rare, if I remember right. EDIT: 218 & 222! But only if you're playing Diamond. Otherwise you have to trade. Should be pretty easy. Oh, and I read that they're actually pretty common there, so my luck just sucked that day.

4. The Egg has a Riolu that will evolve into a Lucario! How excitement!

Zhafhiey
06-24-2007, 12:56 AM
Thanks SOOO much Starblaiz! :laugh:

Is Vespiquen good? If she is, I might consider getting one.

I have Diamond so I'll check those Routes for a Stunky. :)

And Riolu! Yay! I've always wanted a Lucario, so I'll take GREAT care of this lil critter. :p

Thanks once again! :thanks:

Opinionated
06-24-2007, 01:24 AM
Vespiquens are great. They're basically defensive tanks, and learn quite a few good moves, including a few exclusives. With the right natures and training, you can get her defensive stats and HP over 300, over 330 if you get it right. Unfortunately, due to Combee's nature, you can't breed moves onto her. Also, she doesn't learn very moves to cover her weaknesses. Still, she has stellar tanking abilities and many good moves, including the most powerful physical Bug attack after Megahorn, Attack Order. It's well worth the hassle to get a Vespiquen, for training and breeding purposes. I've heard that female Combees are one of the surefire ways to get a trade off of the WFC.

Starblaiz
06-24-2007, 03:49 AM
I agree, Vespiquen's great, and I'll be adding one to my party as soon as I can get a female Combee with a nature I like. Same story with Lucario actually, I think he'll be a really good staple.

Zhafhiey
06-24-2007, 07:24 AM
My egg has just hatched, and Riolu is finally born! :happy:

Currently, my Riolu is at Level 18.

What are some good moves for him?

And as for Vespiquen? I think I'll get her.

(_YvOnSo_)
06-25-2007, 01:13 AM
Your Salamence will be okay if you put substitute or something on it to block those icys. And I just looked it up, it's really rare to find a scale on them, but that's the only way. Try equipping TM 46 Thief to a strong pokemon and just knockin' 'em down 'til you get it. That's how I pulled the Magmarizer off Magby when I didn't wanna catch every one I saw. Good luck!

The first magby I caught had the Magmarizer and I wasnt even trying to get one. I just needed to catch one so I could it obtained. Speaking of obtained heres my Pokedex right now:

Seen: 355
Obtained: 294

My team right now:
Crobat: Lvl 100
Salamence: Lvl 100
Tyranitar: Lvl 63
Leafeon: Lvl 57
Infernape: Lvl 85, really want to take him out for a Blaziken, My favorite pokemon ever!, but I dont have a Torchic or Emarald Version.
Still lookin for another Pokemon to put as my last one.

Just got a Togekiss which has great stats but sucky ability. And when I went to the move relearner guy here are the moves it could learn.
- ExtremeSpeed
- Auro Sphere
- Sky Attack
Forgot the last one.

And I'll ask again does anyone know where I could find Chickorita, Totodile, and Cyndaquil on Leaf Green. And how do I get the Mystic and Aurora Tickets.

Riku3008
06-25-2007, 01:45 AM
I'm stumped in the Snowpoint City Gym, what PKMN should I train and use against the gym leader there?

Zhafhiey
06-25-2007, 03:39 AM
In my opinion, Fire for Snover and Abomasnow, Fighting for Sneasel and Flying for Medicham... which, isn't... an Ice Pokemon... Weeeeeird...

Wolfwood
06-25-2007, 05:23 AM
hopefully some of the events come to australia. last time they didn't and i had to gameshark the items for the emerald ones ^^;
been playing my diamond version for adges now and getting most my team around to level 70. only got one legendary in it, but gonna get rid of him when i find something better to replace them with.

has anyone actualy got the regi guys from emerald so you can catch the guy in the snow temple? i need to find my old emerald game >_>

=[[Wolfwood]]=

(_YvOnSo_)
06-26-2007, 07:59 PM
hopefully some of the events come to australia. last time they didn't and i had to gameshark the items for the emerald ones ^^;
been playing my diamond version for adges now and getting most my team around to level 70. only got one legendary in it, but gonna get rid of him when i find something better to replace them with.

has anyone actualy got the regi guys from emerald so you can catch the guy in the snow temple? i need to find my old emerald game >_>

=[[Wolfwood]]=I know how to get the regi guys, that is one thing that is easy and easy for me to remember. But I cant tell ya because if I type it, I might type something wrong and mess u all up and I will tell you when i get the game again unless someone else tells u how before I could do it, but if u need to know right now i will tell u right away I'll do my thinking.

O yeah, THANK YOU Starblaize, I got a Kingra now, and finally got that Dragon Scale like I needed.

Yeah, and I changed my team up a little:
Crobat- lvl 100
Salamence- lvl 100
Kingdra- lvl 90, and guess what, I trained him just yesterday and look what level he is now.
Flygon- lvl 54 just hatched him from an egg this morning.
Infernape- lvl 85
Leafeon- lvl 57

Pokedex right now:
Seen: 360
Obtained: 300

Does anyone know how to get a dubious disc and odd keystone. Had it on my last game but I cant find them anywhere.

Wolfwood
06-26-2007, 08:37 PM
lol no worries. working with my freind right now on an unbeatable pokemon in double battles ^^ requires some crossbreading or something i think ^^;;;;

(_YvOnSo_)
06-26-2007, 09:24 PM
lol no worries. working with my freind right now on an unbeatable pokemon in double battles ^^ requires some crossbreading or something i think ^^;;;;

I can tell u right now, but it just going to be long post to type in. I can tell u piece by piece though. So u ever heard of that underwater cavern in the middle of the curents near Sootopolis City? If u know, u need these two pokemon, a relicanth, and a wailord. Ill tell u more once u do these. Tell me when u do.

Wolfwood
06-26-2007, 09:39 PM
o yeah, i remember that one, pretty sure i know the rest from a walkthrough i read once. it'll take me adges to find my old pokemon games to get it ^^;
someone else i know said he still has them, so i might just borrow them from him to catch the guy.

Riku3008
06-26-2007, 09:40 PM
And this egg Riley gave me, what does it contain?

Wait, what egg? Where doid you get it?

Wolfwood
06-26-2007, 09:47 PM
iron island, ya team up with him and get the egg. it's... i can't spell it >_>
but its a good fighting type to have. if i had my DS here i'd check the spelling ^^;;

Opinionated
06-26-2007, 11:19 PM
The egg Riley gives you contains a Riolu, which evolves into Lucario, that same ultra-annoying Fighting type that Maylene uses against you.

Marshmallow Fluff
06-27-2007, 05:08 AM
I love Pokemon Diamond & Pearl, it's awsum! I already have all the gym badges, and I'm training for the Elite Four. :)

Wolfwood
06-27-2007, 08:11 AM
i don't feel the elite four were up to par in this game, the champion was nice and challenging still.
but afterwards is very fun when ya play with freinds doing team battles in the battle tower against comps. gonna aim for over 100 straight wins one day :P

=[[Wolfwood]]=

(_YvOnSo_)
06-27-2007, 08:50 AM
i don't feel the elite four were up to par in this game, the champion was nice and challenging still.
but afterwards is very fun when ya play with freinds doing team battles in the battle tower against comps. gonna aim for over 100 straight wins one day :P

=[[Wolfwood]]=

So what Pokemon do u use at the Battle tower.

I use Lefeon and Glaceon in double battles. Sometimes in single battles to, though.

Wolfwood
06-27-2007, 08:54 AM
my penguin :P
and Gengar. then some other ones depending on what one i'm doing.
but working on a plan with a freind to make a almost unbeatable pokemon using 3 pokemon, one's a ghost bug. not saying more of my plan then that :P

=[[Wolfwood]]=

(_YvOnSo_)
06-27-2007, 09:00 AM
I liked the battle tower on Saphire version where u can put lvl 100s on there cause my whole team were lvl 100 ;P . On lvl 100s I usually used Latios and Latias, they actually made a good team. ^_^

Wolfwood
06-27-2007, 09:17 AM
yeah, i wonder what version will be next. they always seem to do it in sets of 3's now

=[[Wolfwood]]=

(_YvOnSo_)
06-27-2007, 09:21 AM
Yeah I cant wait. Hey can everyone show the Pokemon seen and obtained on there Pokedex's. I seem to be the only one showing mine. I wanna compare everyones pokedexs to mine.

Wolfwood
06-27-2007, 10:34 AM
like showing online and stuff? or just typing out what ya seen and havn't? etc.
mine's a bit empty until i spend a few hours trading back and forth with a freind who's been trading alot and breeding them to get rare ones.

=[[Wolfwood]]=

(_YvOnSo_)
06-27-2007, 03:56 PM
Yeh the only Pokemon games I have right now are Diamond and Pearl and Leaf Green and look at all the Pokemon I got now. Its all good. ;p

Riku3008
06-28-2007, 12:31 AM
Stumped again lol.

I'm at the part where I need to go back to Mt. Cornet. I've entered through the Hearthrom City entrance but, after I fight these two Galactic grunts, it's a dead end... everywhere.

Help KPLZ

Starblaiz
06-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Whew! I've been gone for too long.

k, YvOnSo:
Those three starters are given to you by Professor Birch after you beat the Hoenn Pokedex, but only on Emerald. To get them on Fire Red or Leaf Green you have to trade. Dubious Disc is on Route 225 somwheres, and the Odd Keystone you find in the Underground, if I'm not mistaken. If I were you, I'd just trade to get Spiritomb though, because it's a serious pain to get ahold of.

I just got Battle Revolution yesterday! Even though I was disappointed there was no story mode, this game's definitely a step up from the others.

I also bought Pokemon Ranger so I could get a Manaphy, but I'm stuck on the Mew-catching one. Any advice?

And I've been posting my Pokedexes in my sig, so they aren't always up-to-date, but they're always there.

Oh, and Riku? I dunno what to tell you, man. It's been a long time since I was at Mt. Coronet. Are you talking about the part where you're about to fight the legendary?

(_YvOnSo_)
06-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Thank u Starblaiz I found the Dubious Disc and i found another Dawn stone too, but the Odd Keystone I know for sure isn't underground. On my last game, I got mine from some Fighter guy on the surface.

My team right now:
Crobat- lvl 100
Salamence- lvl 100
Kindra- lvl 91, haven't played with him in awile.
Flygon- lv 85
Infernape- lvl 85
Leafeon- lvl 57

My pokedex right now:
Seen- 264
Obtained- 304

Starblaiz
06-28-2007, 06:07 PM
Okie doke, I looked it up, and it's on Route 208 OR the Underground. Meh, I was kinda right :P

(_YvOnSo_)
06-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Where do u look up this stuff?

Starblaiz
06-28-2007, 07:20 PM
Either in the book I bought, or if that doesn't have it, serebii.net has a lot of good resources. Their Pokedex has pretty much everything there is to know about every pokemon.

(_YvOnSo_)
06-28-2007, 08:13 PM
Gosh that website ROCKS!!

Thanx again, Starblaiz.

Does anyone know how to get Arceos?

Starblaiz
06-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Arceus is ungettable right now, unfortunately. It's one of those event pokemon. Only way to get it, unless you already went to some convention they had in Japan, is through gameshark or Action Replay. Unless someone trades it to you or you battle someone who has it and get it off the GTS.

Freakin' Nintendo...

Riku3008
06-28-2007, 11:43 PM
Oh, and Riku? I dunno what to tell you, man. It's been a long time since I was at Mt. Coronet. Are you talking about the part where you're about to fight the legendary?

Yeah. I know I'm supposed to enter through Hearthrome, but thats it >>

Starblaiz
06-29-2007, 12:52 AM
Sorry, but all I can remember about that part of the game is that you keep going north...I think. I know you go north awhile and end up outside where it's snowing/hailing hard...you tried all the rock break/strengthing stuff you could?

Wolfwood
06-29-2007, 02:28 AM
anyone know if there's a good place to get a ditto in this game? or do we need to grab it from an old game?

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Starblaiz
06-29-2007, 11:27 AM
Ditto is on the Route just to the east of Canalave, in the patch of grass underneath the sweet-smelling tree. You need the PokeRadar to get it though. I caught three of them before I realized they weren't as rare as I thought they were :P

Wolfwood
06-29-2007, 11:47 AM
ahh, bloody pokeradar ^^; never bothered to use it till just recently. thanks.
it's useful for getting eggs, good ol&#233; 'do it with anyone' ditto ^^ (unless they changed that this game)

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Ike44
06-29-2007, 06:14 PM
If anyone wants to battle...

Trainer name: Ike
FC: 5240 8580 2837

Singles lvl 100 preferred though.
You can PM me or IM.

Starblaiz
06-29-2007, 10:24 PM
Haha, I love Ditto. I used it to get all my starters, and it's great to get doubles of rare pokemon to trade over the GTS. Don't worry, it's the same in this game, but you still have to make sure they like each other. As long as it doesn't say "They prefer to play with other pokemon rather than each other" when you talk to the old man, they'll mate just fine, but it still may take a while for your egg to show up.

And I'd like to battle, but I have no lvl 100s yet :(

Zhafhiey
06-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Currently on my way to get the 8th badge. And this is my current team.

Team:
Golduck - Lvl 42
Infernape - Lvl 43
Luxray - Lvl 43
Kadabra - Lvl 43
Lucario - Lvl 44
Staraptor - Lvl 45

I also have a Lvl 47 Dialga, but I'm saving it for some EV Training.

BTW, for EV Training right... Its better if I complete the game and start EV Training, because as far as I am concerned, I think my current Pokemon team has maxed out all their EVs.

I'm planning on training my current team to their early 50s before hitting the gym.

Good idea? Have any advice? :D

Ike44
07-01-2007, 09:46 AM
50 is a good lvl range to shoot for but 47 is good enough. Volkner has Raichu lvl. 46, Luxraylvl. 49, Ambipom lvl. 47 and Octillerey lvl. 47. They all have electric attacks so I suggest having someone with earthquake on your team Infernape or Staraptor can take out ambipom with close combat but beware if using staraptor because ambipom is packing shockwave. But since you have 6 well leveled pokemon you shouldn't have to much trouble.

I saved EV training for last 2 when I had the time and patience to breed for IVs. Good luck.

Starblaiz
07-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Since you're getting to the last gym, you can find out if your pokemon are maxed out on their EVs. Just go to Sunyshore market at the northernmost part of town and talk to the girl behind the counter. She'll give you a ribbon if the first pokemon in your party is maxed out on EVs.

And somebody needs to help explain Individual Values to me, because...well because I only read like half the guide. It was all calculations, and they seemed to think the best level to calculate at was 50. So how do you know if a newborn Pokemon has good IVs?

Sonica
07-01-2007, 10:22 PM
My guys are from level 27-54 o.0 I know there is a big difference I forgot about some...
I have 7 badges.

Starblaiz
07-02-2007, 02:30 AM
Pesh, I used three pokemon through the whole game for battling. I started with Piplup, Bidoof, Shinx, and Starly at the beginning, and now my party still has my Luxray, Staraptor, and Empoleon from then. The Bibarel is in there too, but just for the many HMs he can use. I think he just made it to level twenty :P There's nothing wrong with a large level gap, that's the way I've always done it.

Wolfwood
07-02-2007, 02:46 AM
mine are all about 60 and 70's now other then one i'm just training.
if there's a wireless connection near me i can use i'll vs anyone who wants to around the same level ^^

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Tempest Wind
07-02-2007, 02:52 AM
Lol, in pokemon, I havent gone farther than Sliver/Gold.

Karel
07-02-2007, 03:41 AM
Funny.. but even I decided to give this game a try. After all I always liked the strategy aspect in the fights against other people.

My dex is at 402 captures

My main team

Jolly Hitmon Lee with Choice band
Adamant Weavil with Focus sash
Modest Latios with Life orb

Strategy here.. Lee kills anything weak against fighting.. switches on physics and birds.. Weavil takes the physic blows and Latios can survive flying hits

Zhafhiey
07-03-2007, 05:39 AM
Only my Staraptor has Close Combat D:

Along with my Lucario.

So, I guess Lucario is good for the last badge too?

Saiyan Destroyer
07-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Oh my freaking gawd, anyone notice it's REALLY hard to capture PKMN all of a sudden? I mean freaking I cannot catch a Murkrow in Red Health unless I use a Dusk Ball at night, and it STILL manages to break through. THE CRAP!

Sake!Sake!
07-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Oh my freaking gawd, anyone notice it's REALLY hard to capture PKMN all of a sudden? I mean freaking I cannot catch a Murkrow in Red Health unless I use a Dusk Ball at night, and it STILL manages to break through. THE CRAP!

Are you kidding me?!....*bows head down* I don't know if I can handle that lol. *sigh*

is it easier to obtain Poke'balls now because it's not like you know, in World of Warcraft where you can make armor to sell and end up making a fortune. lol:laugh:

Zhafhiey
07-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Speaking of harder to catch Pokemon, Azelf is making me so so so so irritated.

Wolfwood
07-04-2007, 02:22 AM
hard to catch are the stupid guys who move around and run at the start of a battle ^^; need a move to not let them escape, then get their health down, then hope for the best with whatever balls ya got.

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Starblaiz
07-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah, I transferred master balls from my old games to catch the fleet-footed ones, lol. I got tired of it really fast. And as far as it being harder, I just use a quick ball at the beginning of battle and 90&#37; of the time I catch them. They're a little pricey, but they're worth it. Especially since you're just gonna have a mountain of money sitting around by the end of the game anyway.

Anybody know any way to get another Flash Cannon TM?

Sake!Sake!
07-04-2007, 11:42 AM
I haven't gotten the game yet, so how much will the quick balls set you back?

Starblaiz
07-04-2007, 12:39 PM
1000 pokedollars. It's not as expensive as Ultra Balls, but it can still cost a lot if you're buying a bunch at a time. You can get the Amulet Coin really early in the game though, so you can rack up that money pretty quick.

Click here
07-04-2007, 01:02 PM
i have all legendarys :p

Saiyan Destroyer
07-04-2007, 02:38 PM
WAHOO! I got my Golbat last night. Need to better ourfriendship so I can get a Crobat. Right now my team is likely to end up being...

Emperuto (Water/Steel)
Alakazam (Psychic)
Crowbat (Poison/Flying)
Lucario (Fighting/Steel)
Skorupi (Poison/Dark)
Garchmop (Dragon/Ground)

Scyther is a National Dex PKMN, along with Ninjask (and Shedinja, what I want), I cannot catch Dialga until AFTER the Elite 4.

Can anyone tell me what PKMN have Metal Coats?

Anyone know how to get Burmy to become Bug/Steel Wormadam?

What are the best ways to raise Happyness outside Luxury Ball and Steroids? (HP/PP UP, Iron, Protein, Carbos, Calcium). Want Lucario and Crobat.

Is there a cloning item method like in Gold/Silver or glitch item like Red/Blue?

Sake!Sake!
07-04-2007, 02:49 PM
You can get the Amulet Coin really early in the game though, so you can rack up that money pretty quick. Is there where you can gamble or where it gives you more money from the trainers?

Also....is there some trick to getting lucky at the slots? Because....lady luck is NEVER with me haha.

Which one do you guys like better Diamond or Pearl?:laugh:

Saiyan Destroyer
07-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Diamond, I'm not as interested in Polkia as I am with Dalkia.

Starblaiz
07-05-2007, 12:42 AM
Metal Coat is a very rare find carried by Magnemite, Steelix, Bronzor, Bronzong, and Beldum.

Burmy transforms into it's steel form when it is used in a battle inside a building. Try that one coffee shop and use your VS seeker.

To get better happiness, there's a massage lady in Veilstone that you can talk to once a day, and I think getting put in the Hall of Fame raises happiness too. Attach a Soothe Bell to your pokemon before you do the rest of that stuff and it'll double the effects of your effort.

And finally, Amulet Coin is the thing that doubles money received in battles if the pokemon holding it goes out in battle.

I don't know anything about the rest of that stuff.

Saiyan Destroyer
07-05-2007, 12:51 AM
I read there is a clone method. I'll try that out later. i'll keep the rest in mind. I better star using Burmy as a fighter. He's at 18 or 19 and I've just be EXP sharing him.

Starblaiz
07-05-2007, 11:45 PM
I think even after Burmy evolves it isn't that impressive, certainly not stat-wise at least. But if a Wormadam tickles your fancy, then by all means follow your heart's desire. Your Burmy is a female, right?

Opinionated
07-06-2007, 12:04 AM
Mothrim(Evolved male Burmy) is somewhat impressive. It's got somewhat decent attack stats and a good assortment of Bug and Psychic attacks. When females evolved into Wormadan, that should be worth note. The Bug/Steel has resistance to 9 types and immunity versus Poison. But, each of them has solid movesets and types. At least for saying you did, I'd work with one. Stat wise, Grass focuses on the Special stats, Ground on the physical, and Steel is balanced.

Saiyan Destroyer
07-06-2007, 05:02 PM
My team currently is...

Cranidos | M | 24
Crobat| F | 25
Kadabra | M | 25
Prinplup | M | 25

I'm trying to get me Lucario, Garchomp and Drapion. Is there a web site I can goto to find when those tours for Darkrai, Arceus, and Shaymin are going to around? I prefer not having to Action Replay/Game Shark 'em. But I'm willing to since I'm a collector. I want to get all 493 PKMN. Much like I have 151/151 for Blue, 235/251 (namely legendaries and a few others) for Silver.

Starblaiz
07-06-2007, 05:06 PM
I don't know anything about when they'll be here, but I assume it won't be for awhile.

Saiyan Destroyer
07-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Yeah, that's bull crap. I'll just cheat to get Oak's Letter, Azure Flute and Membership Card.

shinnraiu
07-06-2007, 07:36 PM
mine are all about 60 and 70's now other then one i'm just training.
if there's a wireless connection near me i can use i'll vs anyone who wants to around the same level ^^

=[[Wolfwood]]=

oooooh I can battle! ^^ *raises hand* I never done it wirelessly before though so i'll need to experiment with it xD

Starblaiz
07-07-2007, 01:25 PM
Yeah, that's bull crap. I'll just cheat to get Oak's Letter, Azure Flute and Membership Card.

Yeah, that seems like it would be best. I will when I get the money for it.

K, so I was on GTS last night/this morning, and I saw like 4 shiny legendaries that were being offered for a level 9 and under Mew. Since Mew can't be caught that low without cheating, I assume naturally these people are just showcasing their pokemon, and MAN I'd love to get an army of lvl 5 Mews, go to the GTS and jack all their shinies. That'd show 'em.

Saiyan Destroyer
07-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Star: It is. I'm not waiting for ever. I tried finding a tournament tour date or whatever to get Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus. I rather just shark to get items to get them except Celebi, those butthats are making me have to shark one into my Emerald/Leaf Green and have to trade it over.

Sagat
07-08-2007, 12:25 AM
my friend code:

3308 1706 8873
Name: Vega

Wolfwood
07-08-2007, 07:46 AM
oooooh I can battle! ^^ *raises hand* I never done it wirelessly before though so i'll need to experiment with it xD
cool ^^ i need to go out and buy something tommorow so i can go online from home and not mcdonalds ^^;;;;

Saiyan Destroyer
07-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Add your friend code into your profile and how do you get a friend code?

Starblaiz
07-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Just connect once to get your friend code, and it'll be in your pal pad.

(_YvOnSo_)
07-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Hey im finally back and going to tell yall my team now and all of my pokemon are these lvls by experience, no cheating whatsoever:

Crobat Lvl 100
Salamence Lvl 100
Kingdra Lvl 100
Flygon Lvl 92
Infernape lvl 86
Leafeon Lvl 60

And Chris Benoit, Crobat rocks!! =3

Now I got every single plate in the game now and I just figured the easyest plate to get is the Dragon boosting plate, the Draco Plate.

My Pokedex now:
Seen: 373
Obtained: 319

Saiyan Destroyer
07-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Right now my team is...

Crobat Female 32
Ramipdos Male 30
Kadabra Male 30
Prinplup Male 34
Roselia Female 25

I'm not going to be using Roselia in the end. I'm really mad at the lack of Fire Types. I'll have to trade for a Chimchar eventhough I don't like Fire Monkeys or Fire/Fighting. I know where I can get my Riolu, I just need to wait on my friend so I can get a Skorupi then Drapion.

Wolfwood
07-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Does anyone know if Sableye can be caught in this version or do i need to import it.
Also the ghost bug thing. forgot its name but it could only be hurt by attack that would be super effective against it

=[[Wolfwood]]=

(_YvOnSo_)
07-11-2007, 03:35 PM
You should check out the website Starblaiz told me about. Its called serebii.net. Just go click on Pokeradar Pokemon and it will show u a list of them.

Oh and do u mean a Shedinja, just got him yesterday. ^_^

Just evolve a Nincada at lvl 20, u can find them in Eterna forest with the Pokeradar, and have a extra slot in your team. Afterwards when u evolve it into Ninjask, check out your team there should be a Shedinja, if I can recall.

Wolfwood
07-12-2007, 02:19 AM
thanks ^^ i'm one step closer to an unbeatable duel battle pokemon :P
i think some people can put together what i'm up to ^^
but if you can't, i'll tell ya since ya all pokemon fans so ya all cool. lol.

Take someone like sableye who has no weakness against other elements (there's one other like him but it's annoying to get) then take the bug ghost who can only be hurt by moves that are super effective.
see where i'm going now? ^^
get a inbetween pokemon with skill swap and give the bugs skill to sableye and only super effective moves will hurt him... but there arn't any ^^

atleast that's how i hope it works out should it go to plan. could give me an endless record in the battle tower on the double battles ^^ (where ya use 2 of your own instead of teaming up)

=[[Wolfwood]]=

ShinyaZel
07-13-2007, 03:49 AM
Willing to battle any fellow AF members. ^_^

Name: Fizz FC: 4639 - 5446 - 9412

shinnraiu
07-13-2007, 01:17 PM
My code is: 2062 6208 4319
Name: Mao

Starblaiz
07-13-2007, 03:09 PM
::yaaaawn::
Well, I've been asleep for a few days, seems like. What's new?
Ah yes, Crobat. My favorite Crobat I ever had was on Gold and I named it Megabite. Poor Meg got deleted when I tried to copy her, or something. Now I have a shiny one in this game that I'm gonna name after my legendary Batgirl :D

What else? Oh, those type-plates are a jip (sp?). They only increase that one type 10&#37;, so chances are they don't even help but one move on your pokemon, and then it raises only 1/10th of it's power. There are much better hold items, my friend.

Chris, I can trade you Chimchar and Skorupi if you like. I have two Chimchar eggs lying around, and it would only take a few minutes to get a skorupi egg. Let me know if you're interested.

And finally, Wolfwood, I gotta say: good plan, buddy. I like it. The only problem is Shedinja's max HP is 1, and it's weak against a fair amount of stuff, so if another pokemon knocks it out before you can use Skill Swap your plan's busted. Same with your Sableye or Spiritomb (the only ones without a super-effective hitter), neither has really high stats, so you have to make sure they don't get knocked out in one hit. But it's a pretty solid plan, I'm looking forward to hearing how it turns out.

k guys, I'm out. 'Til next time.

ShinyaZel
07-13-2007, 03:22 PM
My code is: 2062 6208 4319
Name: Mao
Did you want to have a Pokemon battle or were you just posting your info in general?

shinnraiu
07-13-2007, 03:30 PM
ummmboth I guess ^^;

ShinyaZel
07-13-2007, 03:43 PM
You don't have to if you don't want to. XD If you do though, here are the rules I go by.

6v6 Lv. 100
No ubers
No hacks
Sleep clause
Evasion clause
OHKO clause
Item clause

shinnraiu
07-13-2007, 03:49 PM
umm umm... translation xD
what's "clause"?
and also since I never did it before - they automatically go on lvl 100 even if they're not or are they the level that they are originally?

ShinyaZel
07-13-2007, 03:51 PM
umm umm... translation xD
what's "clause"?
and also since I never did it before - they automatically go on lvl 100 even if they're not or are they the level that they are originally?
Oops, sorry, XD.

Sleep clause = The opponent can only put one Pokemon to sleep at a time. You can put another Pokemon to sleep, but only if the first one has either been defeated or woken up.

Evasion clause = No moves to increase evasion such as Double Team or Minimize.

OHKO clause = No OHKO moves such as Fissure, Horn Drill, etc.

Item clause = Only one item can be used for each Poke. Err, basically, two Pokemon can't use Leftovers, only one can. I can do without this rule though.

shinnraiu
07-13-2007, 03:53 PM
Hokay, all mine are different items anyway. What about "no ubers"?

ShinyaZel
07-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Woops, sorry. No ubers means none of the overly powerful Pokemon. Here's a list.

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys
Deoxys - E
Deoxys - F
Deoxys - L
Dialga
Giratina
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Wobbuffet
Wynaut

shinnraiu
07-13-2007, 04:04 PM
what about like articuno and moltres? (cause I've trained those...)

ShinyaZel
07-13-2007, 04:05 PM
Those are fine. ^^

shinnraiu
07-13-2007, 04:08 PM
Hokay ^^ *makes new party XD* Do they go to level 100 even if they aren't or do they stay the level they are? *blink*