PDA

View Full Version : What's your deck type?

cyber_angel
04-23-2007, 03:22 AM
I just wanna see what all of your deck types are? I'm building a deck at the moment..a spellcaster deck lol...i luv spellcasters!

Hamashimura
04-23-2007, 11:38 AM
Oh,I had no deck based on anything...But now,I have few decks,my favorite is based on dark type monsters(zombie,spelcaster etc.),second favorite is warrior deck(cuz warriors are best for fast defeat and they have awesome effects),and finally,third best is dragon deck(cuz I love dragons)...To bad dragon deck is quite lame,I'm using it only for begginers*sigh* - copied from another thread,since I have some pc problems I'm in a hurry,that's why I copied it

Sanosuke23
04-26-2007, 03:29 AM
I've got a lovely burn deck. :3

It's been my baby since I learned to play. I may improve on it, but it will never ever go away completely. Though after the Volcanic creatures come out, I may need to borrow some of the cards from it from time to time...

katrina03
04-26-2007, 04:07 AM
a dark type deck...^^

Psychicmind
04-26-2007, 09:33 PM
I rarely duel, but when I do, I use my dragon type deck. It has mostly cards from the Dragon's Roar structure deck, but I made a lot of changes, including adding a BEWD. Too bad I can't get a Dark Paladin.

soulrls
04-26-2007, 11:01 PM
I haven't dueled in a long time, but my deck type is...actually I don't think it has a type, it's just a boring cookie cutter deck. I never was good at sticking to one type of cards.

Sawada Ieyasu
04-29-2007, 12:11 PM
Mostly spell casters and Machine-type. I dunno why, but those are the kinds I like to have in my deck. Even though I do not play often, and when I do, those are the sorts that I tend to use. But sometimes I might use a few beast cards as well as warriors. It all depends on who I'm up against, and what kind of Duel it is.

MUSION
05-02-2007, 04:05 PM
I have a few decks and am constantly making more (man I spend a lot on 'em), but my signature deck is a VWXYZ deck (so all Machine-Type obviously). It's not the strongest deck ever, but I really enjoy using it and that's most important.

Other decks:
Fire Deck (FIRE deck, not a burn deck)
Exodia Deck (Uses a different strategy to most others)

Sanosuke23
05-07-2007, 05:59 AM
lol yes, Fire Deck =/= Burn Deck. My next one is gonna be both, though. :3

VWXYZ eh? I take it you use Frontline Base and what-have-you? I'm always interested in that type of deck, I'd like to see one successful.

Tai Prime
05-07-2007, 09:24 AM
I have a kuribo deck. some say it's lame i say it works i,ve won 10 contests with it out of the 12 i've played.

MUSION
05-07-2007, 04:27 PM
VWXYZ eh? I take it you use Frontline Base and what-have-you?
Yeah, Dimension Fusion too, great card, I got 2 copies of 'VWXYZ - Dragon Catapult Cannon' out on the field together with it (aswell as an XY-Dragon Cannon).

Sanosuke23
05-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Fufufu, this pleases me to see people with fairly unique deck concepts. :D

Dimension Fusion is an awesome card for that, and one I totally forgot was around. ^^;;

And a Kuriboh deck? I've been wanting to try that for ages! How do you pull it off well? Aside from Flute of Summoning Kuriboh and the Kuribohs, what do you put in there? I must know!

Rar, I need to get back into things, I was looking at these Jewel Beasts coming out and I've got ideas for them that DON'T involve copying the show.

MUSION
05-08-2007, 04:31 PM
Rar, I need to get back into things, I was looking at these Jewel Beasts coming out and I've got ideas for them that DON'T involve copying the show.
I haven't seen them in the show, but Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder would fit in with 'em really well.

HaoAsakura24
05-08-2007, 04:40 PM
Darkness of corse,light just isn't my thing

Sanosuke23
05-09-2007, 01:41 AM
I haven't seen them in the show, but Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder would fit in with 'em really well.

He would, but there's other stuff that people seriously overlooked from series past that intrigues me due to their effects...

Besides, any deck that can effectively contain a card whose art is a lawnchair on the moon NEEDS to be in my possession.

shane the ninja
06-23-2007, 02:52 PM
I love spellcasters due to there speed mainly but i also like certain fusions e.g cyber end and twin dragons rock

jechocochan
06-24-2007, 03:02 AM
My deck is a Darkness/Light deck. Most of the monster cards are effect cards that are very useful in the long run. Lots of magic and trap cards too.

shinnraiu
07-03-2007, 12:31 AM
I actually had three (Spellcaster, Fairy, and Dragon) but from officially it will be a Light light light deck n ya! :D Because of so many awesome LIGHT monsters combined from them (...maha vailo, blue eyes white dragon:D,... etc...) they're some of my favorite cards n ya! :D

Hollow Ichigo
07-03-2007, 01:33 AM
I have a Light deck i use it when i know the person is good. then theirs me warrior deck cause......well its a all around good deck and some of my monsters are the best in the game. Third is my Dark deck. Nothing but Spellcasters in it. my strongest card is good also. then my final deck is a elemental warriors and neo space i combined them with some of my warriors spells and traps.

Tempest Wind
07-03-2007, 01:43 AM
I made a differnet style to the E-heros. I call it "Strikeback". It doesnt really rely on fusions, but when I do get them out, they have lots of attack and def, and there are traps, and spells for any counters that they have.

Hollow Ichigo
07-07-2007, 10:55 PM
i Have a card tha ti not going to name that stos all fusion and all fusion monster can be normal summoned without using Trubites.

Saiyan Destroyer
07-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Aquatic Exodia is my top deck, but that's about 3 or 4 years out of date. But right now I have A Sacred Phoenix Trample Control. I trample you and control you. Plus I got the Sacred One giving me back up in the form of HEavy Storm upon her rebirth. I also have a Dark Magician Girl deck.

Gouki
07-12-2007, 02:04 PM
My old deck used to be a wind deck but I am remaking a deck into
Fire/Water/Wind

shane the ninja
07-12-2007, 04:30 PM
i still think spellcasters are the best any one wanna argue google byond download it and go onto dmo i'll show you all

Saiyan Destroyer
07-14-2007, 02:13 PM
My old deck used to be a wind deck but I am remaking a deck into
Fire/Water/Wind

Holy crap Planeteers. Please tell me you have monsters in there that are Earth and Heart.