PDA

View Full Version : The 10 Espada vs Akatsuki

JustPlaying
04-20-2007, 11:08 PM
Who do you think will win out of the Espada or the Akatsuki? I will have to say The Akatsuki group, they seem to have more expericince in fighting and rather good at gathering informations/data collecting, plus they been around much longer than the Espada's have been probaly. I think this will be an incredible battle between these two Group! :D

My_Goddess_Raven
04-22-2007, 12:45 AM
Espada ftw because they pwn Naruto's crappy akatsuki

Hitsugaya389
04-22-2007, 02:59 PM
i object! akatsuki!

My_Goddess_Raven
04-22-2007, 04:46 PM
damn narutards :lol: i really think there should be clubs so we can have a club war XD i still think that the espada will win

Slumber
04-22-2007, 07:09 PM
The Espada, souly because I don't believe any of Akatsuki's members can see dearly departed dead people.

JustPlaying
04-26-2007, 11:11 PM
The Espada, souly because I don't believe any of Akatsuki's members can see dearly departed dead people.

Slumber you have a really good point there :D I just might change my Vote on the Akatsuki's team.

choasking
04-26-2007, 11:16 PM
Go 10 Espada! I love how they fight Expecaly Ulqoira I love the way he act :D ( Sorry I spelt his name wrong).

xHatakexTanyarix
05-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Ulqoira
------
It's Ulquiorra ^^

I'd say the Espada, because they pwn all. And I agree with Slumber as well. Itachi has no chance agains Ulquiorra. :P

.:Shinigami:.
05-20-2007, 04:28 PM
I say Espada. They could attack out of nowhere since Akatsuki cant see Hollows.

The only problem is that if they look into Itachi's sharingan they'll lose.

Sagat
05-20-2007, 06:07 PM
Please .. the Espada are more than enough to take on Akatsuki..

Even if they weren't, no one in Naruland would defeat Tosen, Gin or Aizen's bankai (whatever the latter two may be)

Their info gathering will mean nil when Aizen uses koyka suigetsu's hypnosis, as they will be utterly at his mercy.

Even disregarding that ... please, Aizen would massacre them.

Hollow Ichigo
05-20-2007, 06:11 PM
All ture my friend and plus, Tosen cant see so itachi can use his Sharingan on him. And gin like never opens his eyes so same their as well,and He couuld get Aizen with it but he would be in Aizen illusion not his own. So yea all the people from Bleach win cause bleach RULES ALL.

Wednesday
06-01-2007, 03:27 PM
ESPADA! Yaaaay... boy I love them o.o;

MistaCloudStrife
06-01-2007, 04:10 PM
I'm gonna say the Akatsuki. Seems the leader could just have shapeshifted replacement bodies for all the members to go after them until they get it right.

And if Reiatsu=Chakra then the Akatsuki should be able to sense, if not see them.

Plus Akatsuki actually have more than just the simple "Zanpakuto first release and bankai"

And I wanna see if Aizen's hypnosis can match against the Mangekyou Sharingan. Hypnosis versus an eye that can break down techniques like that.

And gin like never opens his eyes so same their as well
HAHA! Ever heard of Bunta from Intial D...?

Mugetsu
06-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Akasuki would get their butts handed to them. I don't see this as being close. I doubt reiatsu & chakra are the same thing. Either way all of he Espada have abilities that far surpass those that a normal human can match. Even when Ichigo fights he has to leave his human body behind. I don't see any human (even one as awesome as Itachi) beating an Espada. Plus I just think about what Yami did when he and Ulquiorra appeared in the human world.

kwnbintang
06-03-2007, 06:32 AM
i think espada will win^_^

sakushi12
06-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Espada will win the ROCK!

Anti-God
07-04-2007, 08:36 PM
.....I don't know where to start with this. As much as I'd like to sugercoat it, I'm afraid I have to be forward and quite possibly harsh...

This thread is a joke. The idea of actually comparing Akatsuki and the Espada is so....IGNORANT I can't even crack a smile. The stunts we've seen performed by the ranking Espada dwarf that of which we've seen done by the Akatsuki. Ulqourria could quite possibly annihilate the majority of Atatsuki single-handly, while Grimmjow effortlessly picks up the scraps with his released form. The only obstacle they could possibly encounter is Itachi's Mangenkyou, which may pose a threat, however, we've yet to even see the strength of the ranks below Ulqourria, who is at position four.

Few members of Akatsuki could hold their own against the members of the Espada, and the rest, would be obliterated....via Cero??

Sorry. I needed to get that across. There's just no comparing the two organizations! Bleach is on a level of power far above that of Naruto's. You might as well be comparing FMA to Yu Yu Hakusho.

Hollow Ichigo
07-05-2007, 09:20 PM
I'm gonna say the Akatsuki. Seems the leader could just have shapeshifted replacement bodies for all the members to go after them until they get it right.

And if Reiatsu=Chakra then the Akatsuki should be able to sense, if not see them.

Plus Akatsuki actually have more than just the simple "Zanpakuto first release and bankai"

And I wanna see if Aizen's hypnosis can match against the Mangekyou Sharingan. Hypnosis versus an eye that can break down techniques like that.

HAHA! Ever heard of Bunta from Intial D...?

To tell the turth with the shapeshifting skill Aizen could use the same thing with his soul slayers. Plus tousen could use his bankai to make it where they cant see hear smell or anything only touch to yeah bleach wins.

MistaCloudStrife
07-06-2007, 03:01 AM
To tell the turth with the shapeshifting skill Aizen could use the same thing with his soul slayers. Plus tousen could use his bankai to make it where they cant see hear smell or anything only touch to yeah bleach wins.

As I said before, Itachi's sharingan may be able to counter that. And we all know that Itachi isn't the leader so the leader may be even stronger. We don't know what half of them can even do. And also keep in mind that Aizen and them are already peaking at their power. Akatsuki aren't even close to finished. With the power of the ____-tailed monsters, you don't know what they're capable of doing.

Think about how powerful each of the Akatsuki are. It takes all of them several days to absorb the power of one jinchuriki. Think about how powerful they would be when they have a huge majority of them. And they haven't even used that power yet.

keezy.
07-06-2007, 08:39 AM
I'd say Atkatsuki, just bcuz i think Itachi could take on an army by himself, (lol it's true) tho i think the other members are fairly scary too so yea i think they'd win. lol

Hollow Ichigo
07-06-2007, 08:15 PM
OK but even if you know that you are under hypnoses you cant counter it. It lasts for about forever. Plus Aizen is getting stronger and stronger by the day. Half of the espada could destroy able half of them. Gin hasn't even used his bankai yet.

wakookaka
07-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Espada just seems more like a power to reckoned with somehow :p

Miss Tsukkii
07-09-2007, 12:20 AM
hmm I'd say the espadas.

First, They're shinigamis, and what makes you believe that Akatsuki can actually see shinigamis? Maybe Itachi with his sharingan...

Second, The Espadas are more than the akatsuki members, since they lost Hidan, Kakuzu and Sasori.

Third, Even when their true form isn't release, the espadas are pretty strong. Also, we only saw a few espadas, and only one got killed,actually because of a little disadvantage and the combat finished in a tie...both get killed (Even if I think Rukia isn't dead...xD)

hum.. That's my view of all this.

MistaCloudStrife
07-09-2007, 02:18 PM
OK but even if you know that you are under hypnoses you cant counter it. It lasts for about forever. Plus Aizen is getting stronger and stronger by the day. Half of the espada could destroy able half of them. Gin hasn't even used his bankai yet.

Not really. The people in bleach have no way of countering hypnosis. But like shown in Naruto if it's in the mind, you can counter it(Itachi's mind genjutsu) through someone passing chakra through your entire body or doing it yourself.

And yes it's true that right now the half of the espada that have shown their powers could probably beat the half of the akatsuki but really... But this isn't counting the bijuus, which is the Akatsuki's strongest source of power known so far.

ChaosShadow86
08-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Please .. the Espada are more than enough to take on Akatsuki..

Even if they weren't, no one in Naruland would defeat Tosen, Gin or Aizen's bankai (whatever the latter two may be)

Their info gathering will mean nil when Aizen uses koyka suigetsu's hypnosis, as they will be utterly at his mercy.

Even disregarding that ... please, Aizen would massacre them.

Aizen would do more than massacre them.

I also agree with Slumber since Akatsuki can't see them, they won't know what they're fighting.

And I also with Hollow Ichigo's point of Tousen (who can't see) and Gin (who never opens his eyes), Mangekyou would be at a loss there and that is one of Akatsuki's strongest moves.

I definitely think Espada would win (and not only because I like Bleach better than Naruto).

Manhattan_Project_2000
08-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Well, I haven't bothered to read up to date in Bleach, but this topic is pretty stupid. Half of the members of Akatsuki haven't even had their abilities described in any detail.

Tobi- He's fast and has earth jutsu and a sharingan. Otherwise, ???
Pein- ???
That One Chick- ???
Claw-head guy- He's fast and has earth jutsu. Otherwise, ???
Itachi- All he has done is mind-screw people with the sharingan. Otherwise, ???
Sharky the Shark Head Man- Uh, he's got water jutsu, and a sword that eats chakara. Otherwise, ???

The others (e.g. the dead ones) we know the most of the powers of. But saying that Espada would win (or lose) is silly when you don't even know half the information. This might be a good discussion when both of the series (or arcs, doesn't matter) end, but not now.

I doubt reiatsu & chakra are the same thing.

First, They're shinigamis, and what makes you believe that Akatsuki can actually see shinigamis? Maybe Itachi with his sharingan...

Second, The Espadas are more than the akatsuki members, since they lost Hidan, Kakuzu and Sasori.
When you do this sort of crossover mumbo-jumbo, you have to make a few concessions. First, Naruto and Bleach's sprit energy have to be equivalent, or at least interchangeable. Second, all of Akatsuki ends up being to see spirits and stuff. Third, anyone dead on either team gets rezzed.

Either way all of he Espada have abilities that far surpass those that a normal human can match.
Who on Akatsuki is a normal human being? If you throw out Pein and That One Chick- both of who we know almost nothing about- they all have extensive body modifications, are a "True Uchiha", or both. A “True Uchiha” might as well be Superman for all the plot armor.

hokiboshi
08-31-2007, 09:02 AM
well if both of the teams (akatsuki and espada) were placed in an even battlefield, using the same kind of force (lets stick with spirit force), and is able to see each other, like any other warring clan. it would be a tough fight, a riot maybe. but then again, the espada would have the upper hand. reasons are...

-they all have a natural tough defense (aka steel skin) which may protect them from ordinary weapons like swords or kunais. meaning they can always block any weapons thrown to them and maybe this should be sufficient enough to shield them from elemental jutsus or explosive traps

-when the going gets tough, they could still amplify their powers by going to release level 2. they may also use this to overpower Itachi's mangekyo sharingan (if it can be overpowered)

-though they may move with the same speed, the espada are more adept at short distance combat, but they still have the cero for mid and long distance bouts

however, i think they would have a difficult time with the akatsuki, why?

-their "steel skin" is made from tempering their bodies with spirit force, and against kisame's samehada which drains power, it would be rendered useless

-since Aizen, Ichimaru and Tousen are pure death gods, that means they are excluded from the bout, since it only mentions the 10 espadas which are arrancars. so the leadership of the espada would fall in the hands of espada #1 (sorry dont know his name nor his abilities). without Aizen's hypnosis or Tousen's sense voiding bankai, the akatsuki would have the upper hand via Itachi's Mangekyo sharingan

-the akatsuki have different fields of speciality, making them a very good all around team (if we include deidara and sasori in the mix). this can be used to their advantage since one can just stick to being a long distance fighter (like deidara) while his melee buddies take the front line, besides sasori also has a private army of puppets, adding up to the numbers game in favor of the akatsuki

Bragi
09-03-2007, 04:33 AM
i object! akatsuki!

Espada! Grimmjow rockz! it suck though i still have no idea on his release form! *dang!* :closedeye

Katsu
09-03-2007, 05:47 AM
well if both of the teams (akatsuki and espada) were placed in an even battlefield, using the same kind of force (lets stick with spirit force), and is able to see each other, like any other warring clan. it would be a tough fight, a riot maybe. but then again, the espada would have the upper hand. reasons are...

-they all have a natural tough defense (aka steel skin) which may protect them from ordinary weapons like swords or kunais. meaning they can always block any weapons thrown to them and maybe this should be sufficient enough to shield them from elemental jutsus or explosive traps

-when the going gets tough, they could still amplify their powers by going to release level 2. they may also use this to overpower Itachi's mangekyo sharingan (if it can be overpowered)

-though they may move with the same speed, the espada are more adept at short distance combat, but they still have the cero for mid and long distance bouts

however, i think they would have a difficult time with the akatsuki, why?

-their "steel skin" is made from tempering their bodies with spirit force, and against kisame's samehada which drains power, it would be rendered useless

-since Aizen, Ichimaru and Tousen are pure death gods, that means they are excluded from the bout, since it only mentions the 10 espadas which are arrancars. so the leadership of the espada would fall in the hands of espada #1 (sorry dont know his name nor his abilities). without Aizen's hypnosis or Tousen's sense voiding bankai, the akatsuki would have the upper hand via Itachi's Mangekyo sharingan

-the akatsuki have different fields of speciality, making them a very good all around team (if we include deidara and sasori in the mix). this can be used to their advantage since one can just stick to being a long distance fighter (like deidara) while his melee buddies take the front line, besides sasori also has a private army of puppets, adding up to the numbers game in favor of the akatsuki

I agree, therefore I think Espada's and the Akatsuki are even.

=]

Tenchi Masaki
09-03-2007, 06:00 AM
Posting this in the Bleach discussion forum doesn't help Akatsuki's popularity in this battle either.

But on a serious note, you can't compare the two groups if they ever to clash with one another. There's too many rules and regulations that would prevent them from even having an amusing fight as stated by some of you already. Assuming that the Akatsuki members can see and deal physical harm to the Espada aside, the fighting systems in both animes are completely different.

Bleach has over the top explosions and city to country (even possibly planetary) destroying techniques while in the land of Naruto the skills and fights consider a great deal of deception and outsmarting your opponent (although there are some fights that are just raw power against raw power, but those are few compared to the mind games everyone has to play with one another).

Since we do not know each sides full potential we can't give a fair assessment of the outcome to this duel of evil organizations. While some dispute the Akatsuki will gain Godly powers from the jinchuriki(sp?), how about the Espada when the Hougyoku is completed? There are also the mystery members of both teams with Akatsuki and Espadas yet to reveal themselves to the fanbase.

Basically it's impossible to give these two teams a proper fight analysis because of too many unknown variables. Without all the information none of us can give this a fair breakdown.

I know that Versus threads don't have to make sense to a point so for the sheer sake of answering this posts question:

The Espada would win based on sheer power. Although the Akatsuki have the intellect and cunning to rule the world, the Espada have the power to destroy it. Bleach's universe has a fighting system that rivals Dragonball Z in which each character has the potential to level an entire planet. Naruto is the thinking man's anime in which fights are carefully laid out and planned. There's a surprise every panel because everyone has some sort of trick up their sleeve. While this may give the denizens of Naruto an edge, Bleach can simply overwhelm them destroying any hope of "thinking through" the situation.

So although I can see Akatsuki putting up a fight at the very least, the Espada are just not even on the same page as Akatsuki. Seriously, they're not even in the same book or even in the same library.

End rant here.

dark wrath
10-14-2007, 10:31 PM
definetly the espada becaus they are awsome

Memento Mori
10-15-2007, 07:28 AM
Akatsuki all the way! YAY!

Colonel Roy Mustang
10-27-2007, 06:23 AM
Dude, I think the Espada would completely pwn Naruto's little Akatsuki in no less than 10 seconds. I mean, think about it. What kind of defense would they have against a Cero blast? Not only that, but their rieatsu would be enough to kill all Akatsuki in a ten mile ratios. Putting the Espada against the Akatsuki is like putting DBZ's Majin Buu against FullMetal Alchemist's Edward Elric. Lol.

Vampiric-Daemon
10-29-2007, 02:43 PM
The espada are all way stronger than the akatsuki, there's no question about that, but the actuall fight itself would be interesting because the akatsuki have other skills, the espada are just way faster and stronger. And they have swords, and they can basically fly as well

The Blue Baron
10-29-2007, 04:29 PM
Espada would win simply cause the akatsuiki or whatever..arent all that great =/

Loveless_Broken
10-30-2007, 05:40 AM
This one is very easy. The espada would win.
Cause the akatsuki cant see Death gods or hollows.
Thats would mean they have low raijutsu(sp?).
So the espada could eat there souls with no problem.
So that means who powerfull the akatsuki will get in charka and stuff.
They will never even be able to see them.

Marshmallow Fluff
10-30-2007, 11:23 PM
I think the Espada. 8D

-Destiny-
10-31-2007, 07:02 AM
I agree with you guys. The most likely last standing extremely dangerous group would be the Bleach's Espada.

You cant fight wat u cant see so the akatsuki will be a sitting duck.....Unless there is an akatsuki member similar to Zaraki Kenpachi xD..(i highly doubt that) (sharingan doesnt let u see dead people...lol) xD:p

Speed: Espada wins
Power:Espada wins
Strategy: Akatsuki win (espadas dont need to think....find and kill, ESPADA method)
Fighting skills: Espada win
Strenght: Espada win
Charka/Rietsu: Espada win
Ability: Akatsuki win
Armor: Espada win

You can never hide from the espada due to their ability 'Pesque'.
Ninjas usually need to hide. They will get caught for sure.

Cero can obliterate a town in a quick flash...

Ichigo couldnt even get past the espadas armour in Bankai form....ninjas stars, kunais will never ever scratch them espadas...let alone touch them (they will dodge it with ease)

While doing hand seals......it will leave u vulerable......a quick shunpo and a slash from behind will finish u off while ur making hand seals....usually the more powerful the techniques is, the longer it require to finish the bunch of hand seals in order to make the ninjutsu work..

Espada's can finish the akatsuki without using their Zanpaktou easily...THey have insane strenght.

Usually ninjas require to assess the situation and take the best available action....whilst the espadas dont give a dam about planning and attack with full force....

I have yet to witness the release form of a espada yet.(except for luppi...man he was quite weak).....i believe tat in tat form they can own anybody...

The Akatsuki probably cant even beat the bounto or captains........

So in a fair fight (if the akatsuki can see the espada) the Espada will win....
:rolleyes: