PDA

View Full Version : Tenchi Muyo. Is there a movie?

Sawada Ieyasu
04-18-2007, 03:57 PM
Well, ever since it stopped being on air, I have wondered. Will there ever be a movie. If there was, it would probably be a continuation of the series. e.e Will there ever be one?

Luzifer
04-18-2007, 07:25 PM
There are actually three different movies. Check the article on wikipedia to find out what they all are I only remember Tenchi Muyo in Love. They are all pretty much just more comical adventures with no real importance to the overall plot.

mythroch
04-20-2007, 03:59 AM
There are actually three different movies. Check the article on wikipedia to find out what they all are I only remember Tenchi Muyo in Love. They are all pretty much just more comical adventures with no real importance to the overall plot.

yeah, i'm still trying to figure out that overall plot thing. it seems the story resets with every series that comes out..........
other than that, yeah there are three movies (Tenchi Muyo in love, The Daughter of Darkness & Tenchi Forever.) and if you look you can get them as a box set.

Sawada Ieyasu
04-22-2007, 06:29 PM
^_^Found what I was looking for. Thanks Breaeden.

SpacePirate_Ryoko
04-30-2007, 05:51 PM
theres Tenchi: Daughter of Darkness, Tenchi in love, and I think Tenchi Muyo: No Need For Tenchi. x3

Ollie
05-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Well, original question was answered, so topic isn't needed anymore. Locking~