PDA

View Full Version : post again!!!

wushuuu
04-17-2007, 04:38 AM
hmm.. im a new user here and i suddenly posted a new thread in a wrong forum..hehe!!!

thanks to crippe ***special mention***

Thank you very much!!!!!

:)
*edit* please cease and desist the practice of attaching images to every post! We hava a wide variety of smilies for you to use, please utilise them instead

Famahama
04-17-2007, 04:41 AM
Here we go again:D. Welcome to Anime forum. Enjoy your stay and have fun. If you need any help or need a friend feel free to PM me

death-angel
04-17-2007, 04:45 AM
Heya!!!

welcome again:D ...

as i told you before;)

just PM me if you wanna be friends:p

also...:)

Have FUN!!!!

FUN! FUN! FUN!:p

wushuuu
04-17-2007, 04:52 AM
ok! ok! ok!

hehe!!!

Gouki
04-17-2007, 04:57 AM
Hey was up :welcome: I hope you have a great time Here at AnimeForum and make many friends as well as posting alot. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time

Ayame_Sohma
04-17-2007, 07:47 AM
Welcome to AF

I hope you will like it here..please follow the rules

Crippe
04-17-2007, 07:54 AM
yay ^^ *ahem* Welcome to AF, hope you have lots of fun here.

see ya ^^

teed
04-17-2007, 07:56 AM
Hello and welcome to AF. Please read the rules and follow them.
If you have questions regarding the forums, feel free to PM (Private Message) me or one of the Mods (Moderators).
Enjoy posting and making new friends. See ya around! ^^

zyronet
04-17-2007, 07:59 AM
okay.. okay.. Another introduction..?? hahaha!! you're on the hyper state, its not really.. you..? ugh, forget that. uhmm.. :welcome: to AF! ( i hate being so formal!! hahaha!! you know me..) Follow the rules, respect others, and be friendly... hahaha... this is kinda funny.. And you'll be safe. then again, I fyou have questions.. Pm me... or text mo nalang ako.. ( tagalog word.. not a cursing/bad word.. It means.. " Just text me"..)

okay.. here's somethings bout wushuuu.. She's a very creative person. Ask her to draw just one flower.. She'll draw a flower shop.. yep! a flower shop.. Nice yet stubborn.. Be friends to her... she does'nt hurt.. (except me.. she hurts me a lot.. and treats me as a punching bag..)

Light Guardian
04-17-2007, 08:21 AM
Hi...Welcome...and...have fun...

wushuuu
04-17-2007, 10:30 AM
okay.. okay.. Another introduction..?? hahaha!! you're on the hyper state, its not really.. you..? ugh, forget that. uhmm.. :welcome: to AF! ( i hate being so formal!! hahaha!! you know me..) Follow the rules, respect others, and be friendly... hahaha... this is kinda funny.. And you'll be safe. then again, I fyou have questions.. Pm me... or text mo nalang ako.. ( tagalog word.. not a cursing/bad word.. It means.. " Just text me"..)

okay.. here's somethings bout wushuuu.. She's a very creative person. Ask her to draw just one flower.. She'll draw a flower shop.. yep! a flower shop.. Nice yet stubborn.. Be friends to her... she does'nt hurt.. (except me.. she hurts me a lot.. and treats me as a punching bag..)
to zyronet..
haha..
what's up with that??? by the way thnk u.
and ""don't forget to follow the rules, respect others, and be friendly...""*
*remember that line

and again, so please do follow the rules, respect others, and be friendly...

haha! ^^v

(_YvOnSo_)
04-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Hi welcome to AF.
PM me if u wanna be friends.

DarkMoonPrince
04-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Hello- Welcome, And make yourself at home...

S o l o
04-17-2007, 12:27 PM
Welcome to AF wushuu
:happy:

Myrra
04-17-2007, 01:44 PM
First off I'd like to say welcome to Anime Forum.
Secondly, I'd like to point out a few rules that seem to have escaped your attention. Attaching images to every post is unwelcomed (not to mention that it slows my comp down considerably as I'm poor and have to use dial-up), so please don't do it any more.
Third, it would be good if you took some time to look over the rules for the various forums here as you seem to have managed to violate a fair few already.
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to send me a Private Message to ask. I don't as a general rule bite. I'm happy to answer your questions, but remember I'm not here all day long (though I admit there are times it would appear so due to the fact I fail to log off some days) so a reply may not always be as prompt as you wish. If you need an answer immediately go to the main page and look through the list of moderators and admins that are currently online. Any of them will be happy to help as that is part of our jobs.

I hope you will have lots of fun here.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

spleeee!
04-17-2007, 03:12 PM
welcome to AF.have fun and stuff.

RHOMBUS!

CrimsonMoon
04-21-2007, 07:52 AM
Hello there and welcome to AF! ^^ I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and have fun posting. Feel free to PM me if you wanna be friends. :laugh: Take care and see you around.

The Rebel
04-21-2007, 09:14 PM
*falls from nowhere, and lands next to newbie* Oh, hello and welcome to AF. If ya needs anything, feels free to ask. We're always glad to help our new members learn the ropes. *pulls out rope and ties knots in it* Tehe.
Whenever you decide to add something to something you posted, PLEASE remember our poor neglected EDIT button. Otherwise,,, I'd chat more, but I have to greet the other new members, so TTYL. *strolls off to the next newbie*

MissBunBun
04-21-2007, 09:26 PM
Hello and welcome to AF have fun and please do enjoy your time. if you need a friend or just need simple help you can ask me or a Mod. read the rules and follow them and everything shall be as wonderful as cotton candy clouds and lolly pop trees . ^^ so enjoy the forums then

.::AF's Favorite Bunny.::