View Full Version : Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

Light Buster
04-16-2007, 11:38 AM
Now that the latest Command & Conquer game is out, I want to see what people think about the GDI, Nod, Scrion, and gameplay of Tiberum Wars. I have this game my self and I like to see who will make an anime clan for Tiberium Wars Online. So what do you think?

The Governator
04-16-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm kinda half-way with it, I mean I love all C&C games and I want to find out what has happened to GDI & Nod now the Scrin have shown up, but I'm annoiyed that really, to get the best out of the game you need a super computer and that is somthing I can't afford (I'm still running a 128Mb nVidia GFX5200 and that is one out of date card).

Light Buster
04-17-2007, 01:22 AM
I hope the mods can make an Tiberium Wars Clan...

04-18-2007, 10:10 AM
Well, to the best of my knowledge, I'm the only mod who plays strategy with any regularity. And the computer I'm on now has trouble with Sid Meier's Pirates! so I think you'll have to form your own clan.

04-18-2007, 11:28 AM
While I play RTS games, I gave up on Command & Conquer long ago, when they failed to match the greatness of Starcraft, even several years later.

And I don't do clans because when I played Starcraft on Battle.net, nobody gave me any sort of a challenge. I had much more fun playing with close friends, in the same room.

05-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Yeah I got this game the other week and I love it! It's the first C&C game I've played.

I can't play online though as my brother bought it and he registered, so I can't play online till I buy the game.

My favourite faction at the minute is Scrin.