PDA

View Full Version : New sig

unspun
04-12-2007, 03:15 PM
I've never uploaded or even attempted to show off one of my sigs, because I've only made 2 haha, this one and the bleach one I have as my signature now. I really like this one though so I thought I'd offer it up:D

I am new to photoshop, so go easy on me:rolleyes:

http://www.animeforum.com/image/83008461e92ba90df6.jpg

Crippe
04-12-2007, 03:18 PM
I think it looks good :) maybe you can try another bakgrund ^^

Hellsing-Rules
04-12-2007, 03:19 PM
nice keep going on them jw how do u make sigs i have always wanted to make one =]

unspun
04-12-2007, 03:21 PM
nice keep going on them jw how do u make sigs i have always wanted to make one =]

well there's a tutorial someone put up that I looked at, and that's what gave me the idea to try and make one. can't remember who did it but it's here somewhere haha, I know that you will need a photo art program, like paintshop pro or photoshop to even do it though.:cool:

I think it looks good :) maybe you can try another bakgrund ^^
hey thanx!!:cool: yeah the background I went a little braindead on haha, I have another idea in mind and if I ever get my homework assignment done I'll be able to see what I can do with it haha

Gintara
04-12-2007, 03:28 PM
Maybe you can erase some of the stuff on the guy's face...it'll look better.

And next time edit your post; don't double post.

Hellsing-Rules
04-12-2007, 03:36 PM
ty for the help on making a sig keep going on ur sigs k =]

i like the dirt on the guys face looks like he got into a fight

Madel5566
04-14-2007, 01:25 AM
I agree with the background. Changing it will make your picture looks nicer. and the font's a little too blur nya~

good luck experimenting.

MomijiTMO
04-14-2007, 03:25 AM
Wow this is really good unspun. I really like the second one and can see no flaws. You are going to have to teach me how you did these one day :p

~ MomijiTMO (loves you tee hee)