PDA

View Full Version : Naruto on the 360......

Ichiro Matsuchani
04-10-2007, 08:38 AM
Most of the time I'd turn a blind eye to this news, because most to all Naruto games suck. Here's the catch; This one is being made by Ubisoft Montreal, the one responsible for one of my favorite games of all time: Splinter cell. Along with that, it's boasting some of the best cell-shading that's ever been done in a video game, making it almost seem like you're playing an episode of the anime.

Is this actually going to be the first great Naruto game?

Jose
04-10-2007, 11:24 AM
Well if it's like you say it is it just might be

-Batman-
04-11-2007, 05:27 AM
Don't count your chickens. Ubi-Soft is good, but it's had its share of crap like every other game company.

Personally, I'll wait for a Live demo or some reviews before I even approach it in the game store. 60 dollars is a lot of money for crap.

Ichiro Matsuchani
04-11-2007, 08:35 AM
Don't count your chickens. Ubi-Soft is good, but it's had its share of crap like every other game company.

Personally, I'll wait for a Live demo or some reviews before I even approach it in the game store. 60 dollars is a lot of money for crap.I generally agree with you, but it has a few attractive features that make it better than the others (At least, it should). They include: Open-world, Alternative Storylines with little to no relation to the main (Elder scrolls, eh?), completely revamped fighting system that delves away from the one-on-one.

Light Buster
04-13-2007, 01:04 AM
Well it depends on The Offical Xbox Magazine and Xplay.