PDA

View Full Version : Differences berween Yugi and Pharaoh Atem

dream magician
04-02-2007, 01:01 AM
I saw many differences between these 2.They seem to look the same except for the obvious differences,the height,eys and attitude.
Yugi is smaller than the Pharaoh and he has large ,gentle eyes while Atem has those cold,strict and serious eyes.Yugi is a soft person,he doesn't have a standing in life.He's honest and was considered a loser until after his wish came to reality.
Atem seems to be strict and cold,he is serious and seems to take his advantages to the highest level.He plays dark tricks on people who enters his teritory(room) without his permission.
And i also notice the streaks in their hair.Atem has streaks in his hair while Yugi has none.
Did I miss some things?

Psychicmind
04-02-2007, 07:34 PM
I know two other big differences. Yugi is in high school while Dark Yugi is 5,000 years old. Also, Dark Yugi is Egyptian while Yugi is Japanese.
Personality-wise, there are also many differences. Dark Yugi is a better duelist and has mystical powers. Yugi is kinder, but that can be a problem. Like in his duel with Shadi. Yugi almost caused Dark Yugi to lose.

Angel Yumi
04-04-2007, 01:58 AM
Well the difference between yugi and pharaoh Atem is
Yugi have big Eye's than atem.

Sawada Ieyasu
04-29-2007, 12:14 PM
I couldn't tell much of a difference between them. One, they are both duelists, two, they are competitive, and three, they are very energetic. But there are things that show differences. One is a spirit the other a human. Two, one is from Japan, the other, Egypt. One is a regular boy, the other a pharaoh. So there might be a few differences between them, but there are also similarities.

shane the ninja
06-18-2007, 02:49 PM
i think you can all rest knowing you miseed the biggest thing atemus can do the mind crush i know it sounds like a dance

Yuki Judai
06-18-2007, 04:18 PM
Yes, but looking at them it's obvious, that Atem was older than Yugi when he died. I think he's about 17, or 18, while Yugi is from 15 to 16 in the while of the series.

And yes, he does have blonde streaks in his hair, just more, and Yugi's hair is simply hanging.

And he's got more slef confidence, but he doeasn't play dark tricks, it's simply his mind that works so difficult, and tricky.

And he's only once beaten, while Yugi lost a lot of duels.

And Anzu/Tea loves him in both series, while He doesn't show too much interrest in DM, but in Yami no Games, he does love her just as much as Yugi.

shane the ninja
06-18-2007, 05:12 PM
if i am not mistaken he was beat twice in the overall origianls the one that mainly stays in mind is during waking the dragons where he lost to the biker guy and yugi pushed atemu out of the seal